Discard But Found: Prince Izu...

By TheHinokami

Follow us as we explore this AU of Izuku Westwin, the heir to the Great Westwin Empire which spans the entire... More

Prologue
chapter 1: Framed & Betrayed
Chapter 2: Life On The Run & The Encounter
Chapter 3: Talk & Military Transport
Chapter 4: Awaken & Journey
Chapter 5: Arrival in the Westwin Empire
Index of Information & Map
Chapter 6: A Talk Of The Past & IOU
Chapter 7: Exploring The Palace
Chapter 8: Quirk Training & Personal Royal Guards
Chapter 9: Westwin Royal Academy
Chapter 10: Events in Japan!
Chapter 11: Royal Academy & Starting Royal Duties
Chapter 12: Exploring The City & Undercovering Hidden Corruption & Date!?
Chapter 13: Relationships & The Blakewell House Palace Meeting
Chapter 14: Orphanage Case & Events in Japan
Chapter 15: Royal Palace, Festival, and Missing Kid
Chapter 16: Old Favors, Delegations, and UA
Chapter 17: Delegations Departure & Preperations
Chapter 18: Delegations Arrival, Past, And One For All
Chapter 19: Changes & Old Memories
Chapter 20: Traffic Incident & Advice
Chapter 21: Celebrations & Setting Off
Chapter 22: Tension & Royal Family
Chapter 23: All For One & One For All & Royal Debut
Chapter 24: Royal Audience Pt. 1
Chapter 25: Royal Audience Pt 2
Chapter 26: Verdict
Chapter 27: Staterooms & War Changes
Chapter 28: Time Passing & Peace talks.
Chapter 30: Awake & Recovery
Chapter 31: Wedding
Chapter 32: Wedding Night [Smut]
Chapter 33: News & World [END]
New Story [Broken Faith]

Chapter 29: Peace Talks & Incident

7.9K 218 141
By TheHinokami

3rd Pov:

Izuku woke up the next day with Leon by his side. Izuku sat in bed with Leon and for some reason felt today was going to be his... well Izuku decided to wake his lover up by pushing him out of bed. Within seconds, Leon was up and on top of Izuku who tried to flee but got caught too quickly. "Using your knights from your quirk is cheating..." Izuku complained. Leon just smirked and whispered into Izuku's ears. "Now now now. I know you are feisty but don't worry... I will deliver punishment soon enough. Don't forget our wedding is approaching." Leon said into Izuku's ears and he just moaned. Izuku was really wanting the wedding to happen already but peace calls and all!

Izuku and Leon got changed quickly and went and had breakfast with his parents. They were not going to be involved in these discussions since Izuku is the one leading them. They would let him run with it and see how it goes unless something requires their involvement. As breakfast finished, Izuku and Leon got their documents and everything together and studied anything that was last minute. The Royal Guards that were assigned to watch the commission officials reported back that they were up late communicating with someone back in Japan but otherwise made no movements to do anything. They were also unable to hear what the call was about without giving their positions away. They did do a background check on the commission officials and found nothing that stood out. They did find their quirks out. One official quirk allowed him to create a pulse that interfered with electronics and the other allowed him to copy quirks temporarily for 10 minutes before it dissipated and it required far more energy than the original quirk. As such, nothing concerning but for some reason, Izuku had a bad feeling so he just warned the guards to be on the alert inside the room. 

After a bit more talking between Izuku and Leon, it was now time for the meeting between the delegations to start. Izuku had the delegations enter the room first before his presence was announced. As he entered, he waved them off from standing up and saluting. "Welcome everyone. Today we are gathered with the aim of reaching some conclusion to bring about peace sooner instead of letting the civil war draw out. Each side has made it clear that they are open to negotiations on this matter. The issue lays with finding a middle ground between the two sides that will allow everyone to agree on it." Prince Izuku stated as he sat down. Everyone nodded their heads but the commission officials were clearly not happy. Izuku could understand though since the commission would be abolished after this. 

The reporters on the side of the room were taking pictures the entire time and tweeting out reports on the meeting. Izuku only spared them a glance as the meeting started. Overall, the meeting was making good progress but the commission officials were being difficult and Izuku knew they had some control of the government officials which was troublesome for this entire peace talk. Even the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation was getting tired of them. Tenko decided to ask the ambassador a question about them. "Ambassador, I must inquire why they are here when they will be abolished at the end of this regardless. Do they represent the old government's will since the only thing they have been trying to push for is some form of heroes to stay around which will not happen. We are already replacing heroes with the Dragon Unit which is already starting to show results?" Tenko asked. The commission officials scoffed at the statement of them being abolished. They even suggested that there needs to be some form of oversight on the dragon unit and the commission could be adopted to look over it. Tenko quickly rejected the idea since the commission was corrupted and they already had oversight committees.

The ambassador apologized and told everyone that he was forced to bring them here by some other government officials that he knows were in their pocket and he had no choice since he had to report to those officials. The commission officials told the ambassador to since himself on the topic which he complied but rolled his eyes in annoyance. Izuku decided to ask if the ambassador was able to make any real decisions without them or was the officials they had in their pockets controlled too much of the remaining government for them to reach a deal. Izuku was told that he could and will make a deal that he can take back to the government to sign and that the commission officials don't have enough control to stop any deal and that they were just struggling to grasp the fact that they are losing power.

This didn't go over well with the commission officials. This didn't go over well at all. The officials started to state that they shouldn't surrender to pathetic villains and traitors to the government. They were referring to Shinso and UA in the last statement and this caused some tension. Izuku suggested to the officials to calm down and that is when everything went wrong. It went wrong on so many levels that Izuku should have seen coming. From them being commission officials that really had no place here in the meeting to the way they made Izuku feel. Even the fact that one official had a quirk perfect for what was about to happen considering what quirks were in the room. In Izuku's mind, he went through every single detail that he saw but pushed it out of his mind as it happened.  

Within seconds, everything sped back up and Izuku's mind caught up to what happened. He had been shot. He looked down at his chest and could see the red start to seep through his clothing to the top layer. As he put his hand on the red spot he looked back up at everyone. He could see that everyone was already moving to pin the gunman down and stop the active shooter. Izuku felt his body being moved away and saw Leon's quirk activate with the knights from his quirk surrounding him and blocking others from getting close unless it was a Royal Guard. The entire Japan delegation was pinned to the table or the wall and they were all being put under arrest even if they didn't pull the trigger. The Paranormal Liberation Front delegation was detained as well and they complied since they knew this was a major issue. Izuku figured out who had shot him... it was an official from the commission. The man with the quirk that could copy quirks had made a gun and he had used Yaoyorozu's quirk to do it. 

Izuku's body then caught up to the shock and he coughed up blood. "L.. Leon...." Izuku called out as a tear escaped his eyes. Leon just hugged Izuku and yelled for a medic. "GET THE ROYAL MEDICS HERE NOW! WE NEED TO STABILIZE HIM AND GET HIM TO THE MEDICAL STATION IN THE PALACE!" Leon yelled. One royal guard ran out the door to go get the medics while another had run to inform the Empress and Emperor. The Palace had already been put on lockdown since they sent a code across the communications of the Palace. Everything was in chaos since no one has attempted assassination in so much time. They couldn't believe their eyes and their eyes also held anger. The Japan delegation was lead out of the room in quirk-cuffs and lead to a holding cell area. Izuku though laid on the floor bleeding. He knew he got shot at least once but didn't know if more shots happened. 

Soon, though the medics arrived and had stabilized the bleeding before loading him on a cart to be moved to the medical office which was below the main floors underground where there were a bunker and other things as well. It was also where the command center was as well. Within minutes Izuku could see from the ceiling changes that he was in the underground section. 

Izuku was loaded up onto the table and the machine started to scan him and get a read on the damage inside his body as the doctors started to get ready for the surgery. They also hooked him up to a blood transfusion to ensure he didn't bleed to death. Izuku was still awake slightly and could see Leon and his parents on the other side of the window on the side of the room. Soon though he was put under so the doctors could get to work. 

Leon Pov:

"I'm going to kill that dam delegation! How fucking dare they try to kill Izuku! HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY LITTLE RABBIT!" Leon yelled as he smashed a cart in the hallway to the floor and broke it. The emperor just walked up and pulled him aside. "CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW! You aren't any good to Izuku this angry. Trust me... I'm pissed as well but right now you need to step up in Izuku's place. I know you aren't married yet but I don't care. As of right now, you have the authority of a royal family member upon my order and the empress orders. Now I need you to help me stabilize the empire since the news has broken about the assassination attempt and people are freaked out about the state of the Royal Family. We also need to deal with the delegation." Emperor Francis said since he knew his wife was not going to be in any condition to deal with anything. This was making her remember the first time they lost Izuku and she was barely holding on right now. She wasn't going to move away from the operation window any time soon. As such, Leon and Francis would need to keep themselves calm and deal with everything. This was their job after as the supporting rulers to the throne. This is why the royal family is structured as it is for times like this.

Leon got to work and went out to the main ballroom where the press was guided into. Emperor Francis had joined him as well to show the empire that the Royal Family was still alive and it was only Izuku that got hit sadly. They needed to reassure the empire as best as they could. As such, they walked into the main ballroom and saw the cameras and recording devices. Leon asked them if they were on-air and live and they said not currently. Leon told them to go live and within seconds everyone told them they were now on the air. 

Leon looked at Francis and he nodded. Leon stepped forward and took a deep breath and then looked into the cameras. "I know that there is currently word going around the empire that there was an assassination attempt on the Royal Family. The Emperor and I are here to address these matters. As of 20 minutes ago, the Japanese delegation did attempt the assassination attempt of my soon-to-be husband Izuku Westwin. He is currently undergoing surgery to save his life and the Empress is currently watching the operation. We request the empire citizens to calm themselves and awaited the news of the operation. However, it will likely be hours before we hear anything but know this, my love is not weak in any regard. He is a strong partner and will pull through this and I have faith in this without any doubt. As such, calm yourself and wait for the news from us." Leon stated and then the Emperor stepped forward to speak.

"As my soon-to-be son-in-law stated, my son is strong and will pull through. In regards to the assassins, we currently have the entire Japan delegation under arrest and will investigate who was involved in this. However, to the Paranormal Liberation Front citizens, your leaders are fine and unharmed since the assassin was detained quickly. Now... in regards to the government of Japan. As it stands, the Royal Family has ordered the 6th and 7th fleet of our naval forces to approach the land that is still controlled by the old government. If it is determined that the government had the knowledge and ordered the assassination of my son then we may have no choice but to declare war and rid the world of the old government and help end the civil war in Japan once and for all. However, at this time the naval forces are currently on standby orders and will not start any military conflict until we have more knowledge of all parties' involvement. As such, do not be scared to hear of our military movements since we need to take precautions against the remaining forces of the old Japanese government." Stated Emperor Francies. Soon they answered a few more quick questions before they dismissed themselves and walked away. Leon and Francis both went to the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation stateroom and entered without knocking or being announced. Tenko quickly stood up and asked how the Prince was since they were watching the TV in the stateroom that just showed the statement from them.

Leon said that they don't know since he had just been put under and it was unclear currently on his state. Francis looked at them all and started to talk. "At this time, the empire will be backing the Paranormal Liberation Front in full military force in regards to the civil war. If this cannot be brought to an end in a peaceful manner with negotiations which will depend on who was all involved in the attempt on my son then the empire will end this civil war once and for all through military means." Francis stated without room for debate. No one touches the empire and gets away easily. Everyone forgets how ruthless the Royal Family can be once the empire or their family is touched. No one is safe! Tenko just agreed and stated his hopes that only the commission was involved in the attempt and not the entire old government. 

The Paranormal Liberation Front had put the front line on high alert in anticipation of any attacks from the old government if they attempted to use this as a means to turn the tide of the war. Soon Francis and Leon went down to the holding cells to start questing the delegation of Japan. 

The entire delegation was placed in one cell together but it was clear that everyone but the two officials from the commission were sticking together. The two from the commission was over in one side of the cell while the others just stared the commission officials down. Mirio saw the emperor and Leon walk in and called out and asked how the Prince was. "Shut it dog of Japan!" Leon stated and all of the delegations recoiled back due to his anger. Well, expect the two commission officials who smirked thinking the prince had died. The emperor just put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down. He could understand Leon's current state of anger but he needed to calm down so they could get answers.  

"I want answers and I will let answers one way or another. Either you talk easily or we force it out of you through physical means." Stated the Emperor. All of their eyes widen. The commission officials just scoffed and stated they have immunity due to being diplomats. Francis and Leon were just getting more and more pissed. However, before they could talk the Ambassador spoke up killing their dreams. "Wrong you idiots! You attempted to kill the prince means your immunity went out the window the moment you did it.  The empire doesn't care that you are diplomats. They will still put you to death for this and I'm WILLING TO BET THEY ARE NOW BACKING THE PARANORMAL LIBERATION FRONT IN THE CIVIL WAR AND ARE READY TO WIPE OUT ANYONE LEFT OF THE OLD GOVERNMENT INCLUDING US YOU IDIOTS!" The ambassador yelled. Leon just confirmed the statement. "He's right, none of you are walking away from this likely alive if we can't figure out who is and isn't involved and knew about this. We already moved naval fleets in preparation for destroying anything left of the old government. So I suggest speaking up if you wish to avoid public execution." Leon stated. Everyone tensed, even the commission officials. They tried to say they had immunity and everything but it was just denied. 

The ambassador spoke up. "I can say with confined that I don't believe anyone besides the commission officials had anything to do with this in regards to the delegation. In regards to back in Japan... likely the entire commission was on it and the lawmakers in their pockets." Stated the ambassador. The emperor looked at the man and then he spoke. You will be put in contact with the Japanese old government. Tell them they are to surrender in full without conditions. This is their only chance or the empire will send our troops in. They are to turn themselves over to the Paranormal Liberation Front to await questioning of their involvement in the attempt on my son's life. Anyone that refuses will have a kill order put out for them by the Empire and a bounty put on their head. Do I make myself clear?" Emperor Francis stated with a glare. The Ambassador nodded his head.  Any chance they had of reaching any compromise and getting some benefits in the new government are gone. Their fates are sealed.

Leon and Francis returned to the medical bay since it has been roughly an hour since they left and asked the empress for an update. Currently, it was looking good and they removed the bullet and repaired any damage found. However, it would still be a rough time for Izuku since the bullet was so close to the heart that it put stress on his body that it put him into shock and he had flatline once. They are trying to make sure they didn't miss anything before they close him up. 

Francis and Leon were called away about 1 hour later since the ambassador had finished his phone call with the old government and they had agreed to the terms and have announced their full surrender. The old government also arrested everyone in the hero commission since they had tried to escape. The army of the Paranormal Liberation Front had moved in and taken control of the rest of the nation and was slowly stabilizing everything there since it fell into panic at the news of the empire naval fleet coming to them. They just needed word of Izuku now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
518K 16.1K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
154K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
75.7K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...