𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━ 𝐭𝐰𝐝...

Par weirdzilla

ᴅᴇᴄɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (ɴ.) - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ the walking dead by telltale |... Plus

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!!
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈.
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
[ 020 ]
[ 021 ]
[ 022 ]
[ 023 ]
[ 024 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈.
[ 025 ]
[ 026 ]
[ 027 ]
[ 028 ]
[ 029 ]
[ 030 ]
[ 031 ]
[ 032 ]
[ 033 ]
[ 034 ]
[ 035 ]
[ 036 ]
[ 037 ]
[ 038 ]
[ 039 ]
[ 040 ]
[ 041 ]
[ 042 ]
[ 043 ]
[ 044 ]
[ 045 ]
[ 046 ]
[ 048 ]
[ 049 ]
[ 050 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
[ 051 ]
[ 052 ]

[ 047 ]

249 8 11
Par weirdzilla

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[ no going back; part four ]

━━━━━━━━━━

The next day, the group was walking when Mike turned to Luke and Oliver. "You sure you're good?" He asked. 

"I'm fine," Ollie answered, glancing at Luke.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. If I start to crap out. I'll let you know," Luke said as he limped as fast as he could. 

"Okay, well, you do that. It's no trouble," Mike informed him.

Kassidy turned toward Luke, asking, "Hey Luke, want me to carry one of your weapons? So you don't have too much weight on you?"

Luke smiled at the teen girl, "Yes, actually. Can you hold on to my machete for a bit?"

"Yeah, sure," she replied.

"Lucky," Ollie muttered with a tiny smirk.

They stopped for a moment, and Luke grabbed his machete and its holster, handing it to Kassidy, who attached it to her back.

"How much further?" Kenny asked Arvo. 

"Close. Very close," Arvo answered.

"You've been sayin' that every time I ask," Kenny grumbled, anger rising in his voice. 

"Please. Come," Arvo said as he kept his pace, walking ahead. 

"I'm really startin' to think... you're full of shit," Kenny snapped as a walker came up behind him. 

"Behind you!" Kassidy immediately warned, the man turning around.

"What the fuck...!" He exclaimed just as the walker came up behind him. Kenny exclaimed as he fell backward with the walker on top of him. 

"Shit, Kenny!" Ollie exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Kenny!" Bonnie exclaimed as Kassidy ran to Kenny and immediately shot the walker in the head. 

"Holy shit!" Kenny exclaimed as he shoved the walker off of him. 

"That was close," Mike breathed out as Kenny stood up. 

"Fucker came outta nowhere!" he huffed out. 

"That was real loud. Hopefully there aren't more of 'em," Bonnie said, looking around the treeline. 

"Yeah, well, let's move. We don't want to be around to find out," Jane quipped. 

"Is very close. Come," Arvo informed Kenny. "There," je said as he gestured toward a large house that looked like it was half built and it was on the other side of a frozen lake. 

"That piece of shit? It's half built," Kenny snapped at him in disbelief. 

"We're here for the supplies. Not the house," Jane told Kenny. 

"Is warm. Fireplace. Very warm," Arvo tried to assure. 

"I'd just like a place to sit if I'm honest," Luke said as he walked up beside Kassidy.

"Tell me about it. My fucking side is sick of moving," Ollie muttered, looking around. He saw a flash of a person as he looked. What the fuck!? He whipped back around to see... Nothing. He could've sworn he saw Nick. But... He was gone, it wan't possible...

"Is there any other way to get there? Do we have to cross the lake?" Clem questioned, breaking Oliver out of his thoughts.

"We should've stuck to the treeline," Jane muttered.

"This is a bad idea, man. I'm telling you," Kass snapped.

"It's not far. Just be on the lookout," Bonnie said as they stepped to the edge of the lake. "Maybe there's a way around," she suggested. 

"I don't see any," Luke said, causing everyone to look around. 

Arvo turned to the group then began to speak in Russian. 

"Say it in American, asshole."

"Uh, that's not a language–" Ollie started, almost immediately getting cut off by Arvo.

"Is okay. Walk. Ice."

"No shit, ice. That's the problem," Kenny sneered. 

"He's saying it's fine," Bonnie informed Kenny. 

"I go first. I can be front," Arvo said. 

"Maybe we shouldn't clump together. We just can't have too much weight," Kassidy spoke up.

"Good idea," Ollie said, slapping her on the back with a cocky grin, to which she flipped him off. "You know you love me~" he responded in a sing-song voice.

"She's right," Bonnie said, completely ignoring their silent argument. 

"We need to spread out. Just to be safe. Less weight, the better," Jane agreed with them.

"Let the Ruskie go first....since he's so confident," Kenny growled as he glared at the Russian teen. 

"Is okay," Arvo said, hobbling over to the lake and crossing it, the rest of them not far behind.

As they reached the lake, Kass looked over at Ollie with worry. He glanced over at her and frowned when he saw her worried look. He reached out and took her hand in his. She looked at him and gave him a small smile, squeezing it before letting go. The two of them slowly walked across the lake.

Clem smiled and quietly gushed at their handholding.

Suddenly, they heard a crack underneath their feet. Kassidy gasped and looked down to see that the ice had cracked.

"Just hold my hand and breathe," Oliver whispered to her, soothingly.

Kass took a few deep breaths, gripped his hand and continued walking.

"We're okay. Don't worry," Luke spoke up, a few feet behind the rest of the group. 

"We've got walkers behind us," Jane informed the group. 

"Shit."

"It's only a few of 'em. We should be all right," Mike assured. 

"Let's just get to the house," Bonnie said just as Arvo began walking a little faster and further from the others.

"Hey! Stay with us!" Kenny shouted just as they heard something crash. 

They quickly turned to see some of walkers falling through the ice. "That's two less to deal with," Jane muttered. 

"We'll just stay spread out and we'll be fine," Bonnie said as just Arvo took off running. 

"Hey! Motherfucker!" Kenny snarled as he began to chase after Arvo.

"Shit. He's gonna kill him!" Mike exclaimed as he ran after Kenny. 

Oliver quickly let go of Kassidy's hand and flashed her a smile before running after the two adult men, "Kenny!"

"Get back here, you piece of shit!" Kenny snarled at Arvo. 

Arvo kept running until a spot of ice gave out and he fell in.

"I should let you drown, you piece of shit," Kenny snarled as everyone started to run toward them. "Stop him, Dad!" Kassidy exclaimed as Kenny pulled Arvo out of the hole, him, Mike, and Ollie making it over to the house.

"Well, they made it," Kass heard Jane as she walked toward them. 

They heard a cracking noise and turned to see Luke standing on broken ice, meaning that if he moved, it would break and he would fall into the frozen water.

Kass widened her eyes in fear at the sight. "Luke!" she yelled in a panic.

Bonnie took a couple of steps but Luke stopped her. 

"Don't come over here! Okay? I can make it, I'm fine," he exclaimed. 

"You sure?" Bonnie asked him, suspiciously. 

"Yeah," Luke answered nervously, looking behind himself to see some walkers coming.

"You got walkers on the way, let me help you," Bonnie said to him. 

"It's too thin for both of us, I just...I just gotta be careful," Luke said as he took a very careful step ahead, but the ice still broke and his leg fell through. 

"Luke, no!" Bonnie exclaimed as Kass, Clem and her tried to run toward him. 

"Stop. Stop!" Luke exclaimed and they stopped. "I'm fine. I'm fine."

"No, you're not!" Bonnie shouted at him. 

"I just gotta pull myself out," Luke said calmly. 

"You need help, Luke!" Kassidy snapped at him, desperately. 

"The ice is too thin. I got it," Luke said as Bonnie looked over at Kassidy and Clementine. 

"You guys need to help," she told them. 

"No! You guys are gonna fall through!" Luke exclaimed. Bonnie was telling them to help while Luke told them not to.

"Stop moving!" Oliver yelled from across the lake.

"Just pull out your guns and shoot those damn walkers, okay?" Luke ordered Kass and Clem. 

They glanced at each other before Kass started walking toward Luke as Clem pulled out her gun. "No! What are you doing?!" Luke exclaimed in panic. 

"Kassidy!" Kenny exclaimed in fear.

Clem and Bonnie fired at the oncoming walkers as Kassidy inched closer to Luke. "I got you. It's gonna be alright." she murmured as she got closer to Luke before  the ice collapsed and the two fell through together.

"KASSIDY!!" Clementine screamed in fear as she stared at the hole. 

"Oh, God!" Bonnie exclaimed as Jane ran to the hole, just as Clem did.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Ollie panicked, glancing back at Kenny and Mike in fear.

Clem raised her gun and started to hit the ice with the butt of it as hard as she could, which caused the ice to collapse and her to fall through.

"CLEMENTINE, NO!" Oliver and Kenny yelled, getting even more panicked.

They could barely see Kassidy spinning through the water when Bonnie grabbed her collar and pulled her out and back out on the ice.

"She's freezing to death!" Bonnie exclaimed as she picked the girl up. 

"So's she!" Jane said as she pulled Clem into her own arms. 

"L-L-Luke..." Kassidy said through chattering teeth as the two women ran across the lake and toward the house. 

"To the house, we need a fire!" Jane exclaimed.

"How the fuck did that happen?" Kenny snapped in bewilderment as Jane kicked the door to the house open. 

"There's a fireplace!" Jane exclaimed as she and Bonnie ran over to it and set the girls down. "We have to get them warm. They're gonna freeze to death!" Jane snapped. 

Bonnie took Clem's jacket off and set it aside as Jane ran around the house to find something to start the fire.

Arvo stared at the two freezing girls with hard eyes, Kassidy was unfazed and gave Arvo her signature death stare.

"He's just gone...Luke's fuckin' gone," Mike muttered in shock as Clem laid her head on Kassidy's her shoulder. Kass leaned her head on Clem's as Bonnie sat next to them.

"We should've gone around," Mike muttered. 

"Dammit..." Kenny muttered as he paced around the floor.

"I tried to help him...I just..." Kass stammered quietly as she continued to shiver.

"Once that ice started to go, there wasn't nothin' any of us could do..." Mike said as he set AJ down next to the fireplace. 

"They tried to help him...he just..." Bonnie cried while Kenny only became angrier.

"Oh God..." Ollie muttered as he felt the world start spinning around him. 'Luke... Luke is... He's gone now, too. Oh God. Oh fucking God.'

"You son of a bitch," Kenny snarled as he turned to face Arvo. "This is your fuckin' fault!" he snapped. 

"Kenny! Don't, man!" Mike exclaimed. 

"Don't what?!" Kenny snarled at him, angrily. 

"It's nobody's damn fault," Mike said to the man. 

"The hell it is!" Kenny scoffed.

"Luke is DEAD  because this fucker RAN across the damn ice like a FUCKING LUNATIC !" Oliver snapped at Mike.

"Clem and I are freezing. Can we just get a fire started?" Kassidy said as she shivered. 

Kenny looked over at them with worry then turned back to Arvo. "Look at this place. Just a stack of fuckin' toothpicks. Bet those magical supplies are bullshit, too," Kenny snapped as he glared at Arvo, who didn't reply to him. "What? No speaka de English?" he quipped, shoving him. 

"Fuck you!" Arvo snapped at Kenny, who glared right back at him.

"You fuckin' Commie piece of shit!" Kenny snarled, punching Arvo in the face and knocking him down to the ground. Before Arvo could get back up, Kenny hovered over him and continuously punched him in the face. 

"Fuck you!"

"What the fuck, Kenny?! Stop!" Mike exclaimed.

"Just let him!" Kassidy and Oliver snapped as Clementine said nothing in fear.

Mike didn't listen to them and pulled Kenny off of him.

"Get the fuck off!" Kenny snapped as he pushed Mike to the wall as Arvo, with his bloody nose, sat up.

Jane walked in, carrying a bag. "What did you do to him?" she asked angrily as she tossed the bag at Kenny's feet. "There's another just like it. He wasn't lying!" she said. A can fell out of the bag and Kenny picked it up as Jane started the fire. 

"You wanna tell me how a can of fuckin' chili is gonna help a baby?" Kenny asked her, angrily. 

"How is beating a kid to death gonna help ANYONE ?!" Jane asked him, just as angry.

"He got Luke killed, just shut the fuck up!" Oliver snarled.

"This is your fault, and you damn well know it," Bonnie scolded Kenny. 

Kassidy scoffed as Kenny frowned again, looking down before he turned to Arvo. "I'm tyin' him up," he said as he picked the boy up. 

"Fine. Mike, help me get a fire started," Jane said as Mike looked over at Arvo. 

"He's hurt real bad," Mike said, but Jane glared at him.

"Mike!" She snapped.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay," Mike muttered and helped her with the fire while Kenny tied Arvo up to a staircase.

"I thought I had matches..." Jane muttered as she felt around in her pocket. Kassidy pulled out the nail file and handed it to her. She smiled over at her, "You kept it." 

Kassidy smiled at her as she used the rock and nail file to start the fire, which soon roared to life in the fireplace.

Kass and Clem hurried over to warm up. They sat next to each other, close to the fire.

"He's gone... He's gone... My family... They're all gone..." Ollie sobbed as Bonnie ran to his side and consoled him until he cried hiself to sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━

luke dead = sobbing. i fucking loved luke so much man, he was such a sweetheart, even if he and my main man kenny butt heads a lot, i still really liked his character. poor ollie. he lost his whole family. everyone that he started with. gone... i feel for my bby.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.4K 212 37
The dead have started walking, and you and your sister, Clementine, are alone. Your parents are gone. They went to Savannah. You met someone named Le...
40.9K 698 40
Warning: dark themes Some Characters owned by Skybound and Telltale pls support the official release W Rankings as of 11/26/22: Clemxmalereader = #1 ...
58.7K 1.4K 32
When the walkers rise, everything went wrong and you were alone, until you met a little girl with a D on her hat. All character rights belong to Skyb...
6.1K 170 10
I know you're all tired of me making New Books, but it helps Fund My Creativity and overall morale so... Trigger warning for Some: Dark topics. But...