π‘΄π’š 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐 π‘¨π’„π’‚π’…π’†π’Žπ’ŠοΏ½...

By Guardian_Angel-21

Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after be... More

Chapter 1: Encounter
Chapter 2: The Deal
Chapter 3: Lingering Guilt
Chapter 4: Spider-Man Vs EraserHead
Chapter 5: Night Time Patrol
Chapter 6: What It Means To Be a Hero
Chapter 7: Quirk Apprehension Test again
Chapter 8: Trip Gone Bad
Chapter 9: Upgrades
Chapter 10: New Suit
Chapter 11: The Date
Chapter 12: The Amazing Spider-Man
Chapter 13: Spider-Child?
Chapter 14: I love you
Chapter 15: Back to Normal
Chapter 16: Black And Blue
Chapter 17: Beach Day
Chapter 18: Alien Queen
Chapter 19: Halloween Fright
Chapter 20: Battle of Wills
Chapter 21: Reborn
Chapter 22: Back to U.A.
Chapter 23: New Start
Chapter 24: The Power of Songs
Chapter 25: Superior Spider-Man
Chapter 26: Old Friend
Chapter 27: Leap of Faith
Chapter 28: Sparkles
Chapter 29: Remember Peter
Chapter 31: I'm Sorry/Your Welcome
Chapter 32: Not So Dead
Chapter 33: Confession
Chapter 34: Poison in your Veins
Chapter 35: Love is our Always
Chapter 36: Christmas Party Attack Part 1
Chapter 37: Christmas Party Attack Part 2
Chapter 38: Christmas Party Attack Part 3
Chapter 39: Christmas Party Attack Part 4
Chapter 40: Christmas Party Attack Part 5
Chapter 41: Babe
Chapter 42: Meeting the Family
Chapter 43: Jackpot
Chapter 44: Fluffy Surprise
Chapter 45: Emabarrassing and News
Chapter 46: Love and War
Chapter 47: The Dance
Chapter 48: Big Day
Chapter 49: Code Beautiful
Chapter 50: The End and The Beginning

Chapter 30: It's What Friends Do

1.7K 38 9
By Guardian_Angel-21

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

A red and black figure finally arrives at U.A. and sneaks by the 1-A dormitory to the department studio.

Peter: *Thoughts* Hopefully Hatsume took my advice and went to bed early.

He quietly slides the door that has been blown off multiple times open to be met with a serious-looking Hatsume right in his face.

He then slides the door back close without moving and was about to walk away when the door flies open and he is pulled inside.

Hatsume: Explain yourself, now.

She did not sound happy which is a very rare case.

Peter: Could you be a tad more specific?

Hatsume: *Angry* What the hell PETER! You killed a guy with an EMP! Plus it isn't even registered in your suit forms and that is illegal!

He lowered his head in shame because he knew it was true. He did kill him and didn't feel guilty until the memories of Ben came to him.

Peter: I know, what I did was wrong. I was in a bad place at the moment and I didn't think of the consequences. But I was reminded by someone what it truly meant to be a hero. I am ashamed of my actions and will take any consequence you give me. I know that a simple apology won't work but I just want to say, that from the bottom of my heart and soul. I am sorry for disappointing you.

The pink-haired girl genuinely looked surprised at the boy who was now bowing before her. She sighs and rubs her temples with the palm of her hand. What happened next surprised the boy as he was brought up and wrapped into a caring hug. He feels two soft items touch his chest and he blushes as he remembers she doesn't wear a bra underneath her tanktop because she claims it takes too long.

Peter: *Nervous* U-Um, H-Hatsume t-hey, they are um, t-they are touching me.

Her face turns red as well and she quickly backs up.

Hatsume: S-Sorry about that! But, I want you to know that I forgive you. Being a hero is difficult and sometimes you have to make tough decisions. But I was worried that you were going down a dark path and got upset. I'm also sorry for not trying to understand you from the beginning and seeing from your point of view.

Peter:  Hey you've got nothing to apologize for, I would have been mad too if I was in your shoes. But thank you for understanding, you're a really great friend Hatsume. *Smile*

Hatsume:....Mei

Peter: Hm?

Hatsume: I want you to call me Mei from now on.

Peter: *Smiling sigh* Well then Mei you can call me Peter...By the way, would you like to hang out with me at the Christmas party with my class?

Mei: Sure! I don't know anybody's name from my class so sure!

Peter: *Chuckle*Well then, we've got a week so be sure to remember.

Mei: Will do, Peter. So you need repairs done on your suit? I'll get it done by morning-

Peter: Nope, you're going to bed right now young lady. I can clearly see the bags under your eyes. Come on, I'll bring you to your dorm.

Mei: *Sigh* Fine Dad

Peter: *Chuckle* Come on *Smile*

(A/N): We'll be right back after this short intermission

(A/N): Welcome back

-Meanwhile-

Yaoyorozu: And here's to another girl hang out, cheers!

Girls: Cheers!

-timeskip-

Kendo: So how about we talk about a different topic?

Toru: Oh how about boys~

Jiro: Let's start with Ochako, how are you and Midoriya going?

Ururaka: *Blush* W-We're doing fine, but I haven't done anything to move us from being friends.

Jiro: Reminds me of a certain someone

She says looking at their pink-haired friend who was looking off into space.

Ashido: Uh?

Toru: Come on girl! Have you even taken our advice and just confess to him!

Ashido: I-I just need to wait for the right moment. But I have a plan and I'm going to confess on Christmas

Toru: Just hurry up or ill take that hunking boy for myself

All the girls in the group giggle at the joke and a small smile forms on the lips of the pink-skinned girl.

(A/N): We'll be right back after a short Intermission

(A/N): Welcome Back

-Elsewhere-

A knock on the door alerted the redhead that someone wanted to enter.

MJ: Come in

The door opens to reveal a brown-haired boy with a smile.

Peter: Hey, how are you doing?

MJ: I'm fine, just practicing the piano a little.

Peter: Great, that's great

MJ: Is something wrong?

Peter: Well I got a surprise for you.

MJ: What is it?

Peter:.....I'm pregnant

There was a moment of silence until the redhead burst into laughter.

Peter: *Chuckle* Of course not. What I'm really here about is this.

He says as he pulls out an envelope from his back pocket. He hands it to her and she opens it and reads the paper inside.

MJ: *Gasp* No way Pete! How is this possible!

Peter: Well I made some friends and they knew people so I was able to do this.

MJ: But performing on a live stage is too scary for me, especially as a leading role.

Peter: But it's also your dream isn't it? Are you really going to let your fears in the way of what you want? I believe in you MJ, so does Donald, Betty, and Gwen. You won't be alone and we'll be there to cheer you on.

MJ:...*Sigh* You're right, I won't let my nerves get to me and I'll do it!

Peter: That's the spirit! Well, the performance is on Christmas so you've got a week and practice starts tomorrow. It may be cutting it close but I know you can do it.

MJ:...Thanks, Pete, for everything you have done for me.

Pete: Don't worry, it's what her-

He stopped because he thought as to what was coming out of his mouth.

MJ: Pete?

Peter: Sorry, just remembered I had to do something. Anyways, it's what friends do.

(A/N): Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. More chapters coming soon so stay tuned. BTW wear a mask when outside you beautiful people 😷

Here is your chapterly meme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 34.6K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
13.1K 428 46
You already know how the story goes, your name is yn parker and you were bit by a radioactive spider, however in the my hero academia universe, this...
1.5K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
99K 3.5K 36
"The bravest hero of them all... you are a true warrior Miss Ackerman!" When Y/n Ackerman is pushed off the edge of wall Maria she thinks this might...