𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━ 𝐭𝐰𝐝...

Da weirdzilla

ᴅᴇᴄɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (ɴ.) - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ the walking dead by telltale |... Altro

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!!
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈.
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
[ 020 ]
[ 021 ]
[ 022 ]
[ 023 ]
[ 024 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈.
[ 025 ]
[ 026 ]
[ 027 ]
[ 028 ]
[ 029 ]
[ 030 ]
[ 031 ]
[ 032 ]
[ 033 ]
[ 034 ]
[ 035 ]
[ 036 ]
[ 037 ]
[ 038 ]
[ 039 ]
[ 040 ]
[ 041 ]
[ 042 ]
[ 043 ]
[ 045 ]
[ 046 ]
[ 047 ]
[ 048 ]
[ 049 ]
[ 050 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
[ 051 ]

[ 044 ]

238 7 5
Da weirdzilla

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[ no going back; part one ]

━━━━━━━━━━

Kass fell face forward onto the snowy ground as everyone began to fire at each other. She looked up and saw Arvo hovering over his sister, trying to revive her. "Shit. I'm hit! I'm hit!" she heard Mike shout as he held his left arm, diving for cover.

"Kids!" Luke exclaimed as he fired, ducking behind a stone wall.

"Fuck you! You started this shit!" Kenny snarled as he and Kassidy hid behind a tree, firing at Arvo's group.

Amidst all the chaos, Rebecca's baby laid in the middle of the trail, wailing. Clem and Kass looked at each other. 

"Clem, get the baby! Me and Dad will cover you!" the latter called out.

As she said that, they both shot towards the Russian and I ran to the baby and took him to the stone wall by Luke and Oliver.

"Holy shit. I didn't even see him out there!" Luke exclaimed in shock as he looked over at Clem. "Good work, Clem," ge said as he stood up, about to fire, but had to duck before the bullet could hit him. "Shit. Okay...okay, we gotta do somethin' y'all. We're pinned down here. We can't just...sit here and let this guy take potshots at us til he runs outta ammo."

"So quit talking about it and do it!!" Clem snapped at him, frustrated. 

"Clem!" Oliver scolded.

"Yeah...yeah, all right," Luke muttered.

"This don't have to get any worse than it already is! You can just go!" Kenny snarled at the Russians, but they still continued to fire One of them shouted at Kenny and Kassidy in Russian. "English, motherfucker!" Kenny spat.

"I kill every one of you!" the man said, firing his gun again.

Kassidy scoffed and yelled as she shot at him, "Yeah, that's likely!"

"If I can just get over to that side of the wall, I could maybe get an angle on this guy. Cover me, all right?" Luke asked, looking at Clem. 

"Yeah, okay," she said, nodding.

"Good. Good," Luke nodded. "I just need the distraction. Okay? All right, on my go." He looked over the top, "Go!" He ran while Oliver and Clem pulled out their guns, standing and shooting at the men as Luke ran back over, but not before a bullet could hit him in the leg.

"Shit! Luke!" Oliver exclaimed in fear. "Fucking bastards!" he yelled and shot at the Russian men.

"Luke! No!" Bonnie screamed as one Russian took aim to shoot him, but Kassidy shot him in the head before he could even think about pulling the trigger.

Luke dragged himself next to Clem as she ducked back down behind cover.

"Luke! I'm sorry!" Clem fearfully exclaimed. 

"It ain't your fault," Luke said as he inspected his leg. "Well, he got me in the leg, but...I think...I think it went straight through...shit, I don't know. I'm gonna be fine...I think I'm gonna be fine."

"You are gonna be fine! Just one bullet that went through! You're gonna be fucking fine!" Oliver snapped.

Kenny looked over at Arvo, who was still crying over his sister's body. The father looked down at Kassidy, who was reloading her gun.

"Keep me covered!"

Kassidy widened her eyes, "What? Why?!"

"Just do it!" he ordered his daughter.

Kassidy did what he said and shot at the Russian a few times. 

Kenny ran over to Arvo, grabbed him, and aimed the gun at his head. "You get out here, or I put a bullet in this kid's head!" he threatened. 

"Leave him alone, Kenny! He's just a kid!" Bonnie yelled at him as Arvo tried to thrash out of Kenny's grip. 

"No! I'm ending this!" Kenny snapped at her as he looked toward the woods. "Get out here! Right fuckin' now!" He snarled as the other man came out, aiming his gun at Kenny and shouting at him in Russian, while Arvo still tried to break away from him.

"Quit fightin' me, boy! You think I'm bluffing? Get out here!" Kenny snarled as Kassidy looked over to see Arvo's sister coming back as a walker, crawling toward Clem and the baby. She raised her gun, but before she could do anything, Oliver raised his own and shot her in the dead center of her forehead.

"Nooooo!" Arvo exclaimed, breaking away from Kenny and running to the girl as Kenny dived away from the bullets. "Natasha! Natasha!" Arvo cried as he crawled over to her body, seeing blood pouring out of her head. "Noooo! Please!" He cried, slowly looking over at Oliver, seeing him holding the gun, and glared.

Oliver glared right back at him, as if saying, 'What the fuck are you going to do about it?'

The last gunmen stood up, walking toward them and shouting in Russian when suddenly he made a gargling sound. He turned around revealing not only a knife on the back of his throat, but also Jane standing behind him. He looked at her, trying to say something as he reached out to her.

Jane stared at the man, shocked as Kassidy came up to the dying Russian and shot him in the head. She looked at Jane with an annoyed expression face, "Nice of you to join us." 

"It's safe to come out,” Kenny said, putting away his gun.

Bonnie walked over to Clem, "Here...I got him."

Clem handed her the baby and the rest of the group came out onto the road.

"That was, uh...that was intense," Luke remarked, panting.

"I thought...man. I thought that was it," Mike breathed out.

"It was for these assholes," Kenny scoffed.

Clem walked over to Jane as she pulled her knife out of the guy's neck.  "Thanks...for coming back," she said to her as the woman looked down at the man she killed. 

"I didn't know this man...I've never killed someone that didn't wrong me in some way...that didn't deserve it. Tried to pretend he was a walker...but...it's different. I didn't think it would be..." Jane whispered in despair. 

"You saved us," Kassidy told her, sighing.

"Yeah...that's why I did it, but...it felt wrong," she replied, before looking over at the others.

"You sure about this?" Clem asked her and she sighed. 

"As sure as I'm gonna be," she replied and the three of them made their way over to the others as they stared at Rebecca's body.

"How did this happen?" Mike questioned. 

"She...turned. Just like that," Luke answered as Clem looked at Rebecca and frowned. 

"Kassidy spotted it first...did what she had to to protect the child," Bonnie informed the others.

Luke looked over at her, face falling slightly, "This isn't your fault, okay? She just... she just lost too much blood. It ain't nobody's fault." 

"You saved the boy's life," Mike reassured her.

"Y'know, we coulda done better by her," Luke said.

"She was just...too far gone," Mike muttered.

"She's with Alvin now," Clem said, placing her hand on Kassidy's shoulder, which made her tear up. 

"Yeah....yeah, she is," Bonnie whispered, looking over at Rebecca. "Don't worry, Becca... We'll take care of your boy....you rest easy." 

Oliver was shaking in anger as he stared at her lifeless body.

Kenny's face immediately hardened as he made his way over to Arvo and grabbed him. "You piece of shit!" he snarled, punching Arvo. 

"Hey, hey!" Bonnie exclaimed as Mike and Luke ran over to Kenny and shoved him away from Arvo. 

"Get off me!" Kenny snarled as Luke and Mike moved to stand in front of Arvo. 

"It's over, man. He ain't a threat to us," Mike assured him. 

"How can you say that? Of course he is! Get out of the way!" Kenny exclaimed as he pulled out his gun, aiming it at Arvo.

"Kenny, please!"

"He's just a scared kid, man."

"Move out of the way, Mike," Kassidy and Oliver said to him, firmly, making the rest of them stare in disbelief. 

"You... you don't mean that," Luke denied. 

"There is house, food...please. Please, I can take you," Arvo begged.

"Bullshit!" Kenny exclaimed.

"No, no! Is true. We have place. Not far. Food," Arvo pleaded. 

"See? He wants to help," Luke said to Kenny. 

"This is obviously just to save his own ass!" Kassidy snapped.

"I agree, don't be stupid. Why the hell would you help us? Huh?" Kenny asked Arvo. 

"I...I not want to see more people dead," Arvo answered shakily. 

"Then close your eyes and I'll make it quick," Kenny growled.

Kassidy smirked, "Go ahead now."

"Jesus, kid! The fuck's wrong with you?!" Mike exclaimed.

Kassidy scoffed, "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you trusting this lying shitbird?! He lied to us about needing 'bandages', and look where that ended up!"

"If he's telling the truth, it could save all of us," Bonnie said.

"And if it's a trap, we'll all be dead," Kenny quipped.

"Trap..." They barely heard Oliver shakily mutter.

"We need the food. None of this will matter if we all starve to death," Clem finally spoke up. 

"She's right, Kenny. We're runnin' low on supplies as it is," Bonnie explained. 

"It's worth the risk to check this place out. Trust him, don't trust him, it doesn't matter. We should go anyway. We just need to be careful. It can't be far from here," Jane told them. 

"You stay outta this! You're the reason these fuckers came after us in the first place!" Kenny snapped at her, angrily. 

"Don't try and pin this on me," Jane snapped at him, threateningly.

"Lay off, Kenny. She just helped us," Luke defended her. 

"Look, don't start, all right? I'm sure you're real excited to have your girlfriend back," Kenny scoffed at Luke. 

"I was there with her. It's my fault too!" Clem said to Kenny.

"Think about the baby, Kenny," Bonnie said to Kenny, calmly. "If there are supplies, we need 'em. We ain't gonna last much longer without more food. We gotta take a chance."

"Unless someone's got a better plan...." Jane said as Kenny sighed, lowering the gun and pocketing it. 

"We got somethin' to tie this shitbird up?" Kenny asked the others. 

"Yeah, I got somethin'," Bonnie said as she handed the baby to Kassidy and dug through her backpack. 

"Follow me, I take you," Arvo said as Bonnie pulled out a rope and tied Arvo's wrists together. 

"Just gimme a reason," Kenny growled at him. 

"Yeah, man. He gets it," Luke snapped at Kenny as Kass handed the baby back to Bonnie and began to walk down the trail, Arvo in the lead.

"Look...I know you two are probably pissed about me leaving...when I heard the gunshots I...I knew it was a mistake. If it helps, the thing I'd normally do is walk away for good...but I didn't," Jane told Clem and Kass. "Despite what my instincts are telling me. Despite...everything I've seen...everything I've been through..."

"I'm not pissed...I'm not not happy you're back," Kass answered her. 

"Yeah, me either. We didn't want you to go in the first place," Clem told her. 

"Thanks. That's...that's good, because you two are probably 90 percent of the reason I came back. And it'd probably get pretty annoying if you two hated me the whole time," she said, making them smile. 

"Wouldn't want it to be annoying," Clem said and Kassidy laughed. 

"No. That would suck," Jane continued with a smirk. "I'm gonna try to make this work. All I can do is...promise you two I won't abandon you again. Which, to be fair, I've never done before...even though I probably should have...a few times now."

"You don't gotta point the gun at him the whole time!" Mike shouted at Kenny. 

"You forget what we just went through?" Kenny asked him. 

"He ain't goin' anywhere, Kenny. No need to get your arm all sore," Bonnie told the man.

"I'm worried about Kenny," Jane muttered to Kass and Clem. "He's....he's in a dark place. We gotta keep an eye on him. Everything he's been through... that he's lost... it's changing him."

"Soo, this is you making it work? You don't have to constantly be criticizing him," Kassidy snapped at her. 

"I'm not. I'm pointing it out...as a precaution. You two are the only ones that he trusts. That he really  trusts. That means you two are the ones that's gonna have to pull him back. He's counting on you two. If we're really going to make this work....we're all counting on both of you," Jane said as she stopped the two of them for a moment. 

"We'll do our best," Clem said and Kassidy scoffed, but nodded in agreement. 

"I know," Jane said as she smiled down at them.

"Come on slowpokes!" Bonnie called out and the three of them started walking again.

But when Oliver stumbled forward with a grunt and planted himself down into the snow, they turned to see that he was holding his side and laughing. "Shit!"

"Shit, hey. You good kid?" Mike questioned as Olilie groaned slightly.

It wasn't even a moment later that they noticed the blood that was staining his hands, "Hey, lookie. I got shot too," he spoke, just barely grinning as the group stopped in their tracks and stared at him with wide eyes. "Hey, Luke, Mike..." he started as Luke widened his eyes further. "We're all shot," he finished before slumping to the ground.  

━━━━━━━━━━

well, looks like ollie got himself shot too, but only after the intense shootout did he realize it lmao. i'm going with that he was filled with adrenaline. the mofo really laughed when he noticed he was shot lmafo. but rip rebecca :(

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.1K 170 10
I know you're all tired of me making New Books, but it helps Fund My Creativity and overall morale so... Trigger warning for Some: Dark topics. But...
40.8K 698 40
Warning: dark themes Some Characters owned by Skybound and Telltale pls support the official release W Rankings as of 11/26/22: Clemxmalereader = #1 ...
17.6K 479 26
Ever since the dead started walking, you were alone at first, until you join a group called the Fallen Star Order. You were part of this group for 4...
47.1K 1.3K 81
-Completed- Y/N was a normal kid, in a normal home until he met Clementine and Lee. A Clementine X Male Reader Story. All Characters Rights are Owne...