Akatsuki x Sakura.

By AkaWolfGamzeeGirl

It's in the fucking title. This is a M rated fanfiction because there will be lots of smut and cussing. A/N:... More

Why me...
Almost There.
why...not
Green haired hottie.
Um... Help
C-chaos.??
Imfo. I guess.
A hell of a way home
Authors Note.
No thank you.
To. Much. Waiting.
Fuckers drive me mad.
Weirdos
Make up your own title.
Playing School...
A/N.
Dont Blank Out..
I Need Help.!!!.
A/N: I'm Not Dead

Yes

1K 14 1
By AkaWolfGamzeeGirl

"What did you leader want? " Sakura asked. Not sure if that was the best choice of words. "He wants you to join the fucking akatsuki. You bitch." She  was kind of getting upset by the fact that he keeps calling her things. But he is in the akatsuki. And from how she saw it, they don't care. But you couldn't stop yourself from saying this. "Stop cussing me out, I don't like it. And if I was to join the akatsuki, I would be betraying the Leaf village." You said with a huff. Turning your head. "What did you just say to me. I can cuss whoever the fuck I want to. You can't tell me what to do." He snapped back but with a long line of cussing.                - Hello, to anyone who reads this. Sorry if its bad. My first story. I'll be updating this into a long story as you can see how slow its going. I promise it will get better. --- Kara the akatsuki wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.5K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
778K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
562K 8.9K 124
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...