Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)

62 8 16
By MinbebeWrites

Those next two weeks flew by and the closer we got to the gala, the more nervous I got. My anxiety was trying to rear its ugly head and Min kept reassuring me that everything was perfect. The night before the event, I was walking around checking everything for the 15th time to make sure it was perfect. It was. I knew this, but just could not leave it alone. Jisung insisted that I go home and try to relax. I reluctantly agreed but knew I would be on edge the rest of the night. This was a huge deal! It was basically my solo debut and I was terrified... excited, but terrified.

I arrived back home and Minhyuk was waiting for me. I hadn't expected him until later but seeing him gave me a sense of calm that I desperately needed. The irony of that was not lost on me. The fact that the most hyper, extra member of the group had a calming effect on me was pretty much a contradiction in itself.

He greeted me with a kiss and an embrace that made me forget everything else, even if just for a short time. He had gotten dinner delivered and had the table set with candles. He had a bottle of wine and some soft music playing.

"Tonight you are going to relax. You are going to forget about tomorrow, which is going to be amazing by the way, and you are going to eat dinner and then snuggle with me. And then, if you have been a good girl... well, we will see just how good you are first." He winked and gave me that sideways smile.

"Yes, dear," I smiled at him as he pulled out a chair for me to sit. He kissed my forehead and took his seat beside me. Dinner was delicious and the wine was perfect. After we ate and cleaned up, he took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I expected this to take its usual course and reached for his shirt. He took my hands and brought them to his lips, kissing them and shaking his head.

"Not yet. Patience, my princess," he grinned. He helped me undress and pointed to the bed. He had a large bath towel on the bed, which I had not noticed yet. "Lay down on your stomach," he directed softly. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I trusted him, so I did what he asked. He took off his clothes down to his shorts and got on his knees beside me.

Soon I felt warm liquid on my back and his strong hands against my skin. His touch was gentle and firm at the same time. He ran his hands across my back, spreading the liquid, which I determined to be massage oil, all around. He began kneading and rubbing my shoulders and back. I felt the tension release from my body and began to relax. As he worked his magic, I started to feel sleepy. He must have been able to tell, because as he made his way down to my lower back and hips, his touch became more sensual and a bit teasing. He followed the curve of my ass and then slipped to my inner thighs. He moved his hands to my outer thighs and down my legs. He spread my legs apart slightly and went up each leg, kneading and squeezing gently.

I was trying to stay relaxed and sleepy, but his hands on me had the opposite effect now. Everywhere he touched was on fire. I felt that familiar craving and it was growing. As he brought his hands up my calf and into the cleft between my thighs, he cupped me and teased with his finger. I gasped at the sudden change and then a tiny moan escaped my lips. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I think you have earned your reward. You were a very good girl." His voice, his breath against my ear, the heat from his body on my sensitive skin, it was all so erotic and the fire was burning red hot.

He kissed that spot behind my ear and almost sent me spinning. He slipped his fingers inside me and I moaned much louder this time. I was still on my stomach and the feeling was different than normal. He pulled his fingers out and teased me before spreading my legs wider and centering himself over me. He lifted my hips off the bed so that I was almost on my knees and very slowly slid inside of me. I whimpered as he was taking his time and I was getting impatient... very impatient.

I pushed my hips back, trying to encourage him to go further. He laughed softly, "slow down, princess. There is no need to rush. Just let me feel you."

"Minhyuk, I need you inside me, please..."

He leaned forward and as he stroked my back said, "you have me. You have me forever, Jagi." He knew that wasn't what I meant, but the words still washed over me and intensified my need. He didn't speed up. He pulled me up so that I was on my knees with my back against him. He put his fingers on my jaw and turned my head to kiss me. I reached back and held his head and he held me with one hand while the other explored. He was still inside me and barely moving. It was driving me insane and I grew bolder.

I whispered against his lips, "Minhyuk, I need you to fuck me hard, you know you are driving me crazy right now!" I felt him throb in response to my request and he groaned against my pleading lips.

"As you wish, my princess," he growled as he plundered my mouth and then put his hand on my back to push me forward. He grasped my hips and gave me exactly what I had asked for.

"Ah, yes! Yes Minmin! Oh g.....", I could no longer speak as my body shuddered and I heard my own pulse in my ears. The waves of pleasure kept coming. I wasn't sure if it was one really long orgasm, or two back-to-back. I heard him cry out and felt him throbbing and pulsing inside me.

He landed on his stomach beside me and said, "that was new. My princess is getting bold. I like it when you tell me what you want." I felt a little shy and he stroked my cheek and smiled sweetly at me. "Don't be shy, jagiya. You can be free with me. If there is something you want to try, you don't have to be afraid. I love showing you things. We can try anything you want."

He was really enjoying the fact that I was not that experienced. It was the next best thing to marrying a virgin for him. I have to admit, I was also enjoying it.

I slept well that night, to my surprise. I woke up to the smell of coffee and the sounds of Minhyuk in the kitchen. He came into the room carrying two cups. He sat them on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed beside me. I sat up and he kissed me.

"Good morning, princess," he said with a sweet smile.

"Good morning, pu... my prince," I blushed a little when I caught myself.

"What?" He grinned, "what were you going to say?"

"Puppy. I almost called you puppy." He threw his head back and laughed. I pulled the covers up and hid behind them. He pulled them down.

"Where did that come from?" he was still smiling.

"Well, when I was only a fangirl and you were not 'real', I called you my puppy. It just seems weird now."

"I like it. You can call me puppy if you want," he cocked his head to the side and smiled. I pulled the covers back up and fell back on my pillow.

"My puppy prince?" I laughed, my words muffled by the blanket. He pulled it down again and I looked at him. "It sounds like a children's book." I put my arm over my face to hide again.

"Well, when you say it like that...", he laughed. "Maybe not together. But separately it is sweet." He pulled my arm away so he could see me. "I will be your puppy... I will be your prince... I will be your husband... I will be whatever you need me to be, princess." He stroked my cheek and looked at me with eyes full of love. My heart swelled and I sat up.

"You are already my world. I don't need anything else," I felt a strong wave of emotion wash over me. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"And you are mine," he said with a quick kiss, "but I have to get to the studio, and you have a debut to prepare for." He picked up a coffee from the nightstand and handed it to me. I wrapped my hands around the warm mug and inhaled the aroma. I took a sip and the hot liquid flowed down my throat. I looked at him and smiled my thanks. "I will be over as soon as we finish. You are going to be great tonight. You have done this dozens of times already. I will be there to cheer you on this time."

"I am excited and scared to death at the same time. I have done this dozens of times, but tonight is different. This night will make or break me here. If I fall on my face, I am done."

He took the cup from me and sat it down, then took my face in his hands, "you know that I know that feeling, jagi. You will be amazing tonight. They are going to love you. You don't see it, but people love you. You are a bright light and they are drawn to you. You are beautiful, talented, and strong. There is no way you will fail."

"With a cheerleader like you, how can I?" I smiled and he gave me a kiss as he bounced up.

"Come on, I have a surprise for you." He pulled the covers back and took my hand. I followed him to the living room and spotted a flat box with a big bow on the couch. I looked at him and back to the box. "Go ahead, open it!" He was grinning and excited. I lifted the top and pulled back the tissue paper inside, revealing black lace fabric inside. I lifted it out of the box and held it to my body as I walked to the full-length mirror in the bedroom. The dress reminded me of my wedding gown as it was the illusion style, but in black. It was sheer black fabric with lace appliques along the bodice and then at the bottom. It had a matching bolero style shrug. The bodice was fitted to just above the knees and then it flared. It was simply spectacular.

"Oh Minhyuk! This is exquisite!"

"You are exquisite. The dress is just icing," he came to me and kissed me. "Let's get it hung up so it doesn't wrinkle." He took the dress and headed towards the bedroom.

"What if it doesn't fit??" I gasped.

Min winked at me, "it will fit. EunJin made sure of it. By the way, there is another box."

"What? Where?" I looked around the room and spotted a smaller box in the kitchen. I skipped over to it and opened it. Inside was a 3-strand pearl necklace with a bejeweled clasp. I gasped as I looked back and forth from the necklace to Minhyuk. He was smiling, happy that I was happy. "Oh, wow. Just wow. I don't know what else to say. These were really expensive! You didn't have to..." he closed the gap between us and shushed me with his finger and a look. He shook his head and I smiled, "thank you, Minmin. I can't wait to get dressed for tonight!" I spun around and he laughed at my reaction.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close, "I know what you are feeling right now. I thought a new dress would help boost your confidence tonight. And the necklace will go perfectly with those earrings Halmeoni gave you." He kissed my forehead, "you are going to be amazing, you have nothing to worry about." He winked at me and took the dress to hang it up for me.

Minhyuk went on to the studio and I went to take a hot shower. I got ready and headed over to the gallery to give it one last check. My new assistant was there, arranging her office, and the security guards were... well, guarding stuff. I stopped in her doorway and said good morning. She had not heard me come in and it startled her. She bumped a photo frame on her desk and it fell. I happened to see it in time to react and caught it before it hit the floor. She apologized profusely, but I just smiled at her. "It is okay, Emma. I am sorry that I startled you." I sat the photo on her desk, but something caught my eye as I did. She noticed and tried to move it. I already had my hand on it though and took a closer look. There were three other women in the photo and a much younger Emma. I looked closely at the women and I finally realized I was looking at a photo of SeoYeon!

I raised my head and looked at Emma. She was looking at the floor, avoiding my gaze. "Emma, is this Choi SeoYeon?" She looked up and shyly answered that it was. "Choi SeoYeon is one of my best friends. Is she family?"

"Yes, she is my aunt," she answered meekly. "I am sorry that I didn't tell you, but I wanted to get this job on my own... I was afraid it might influence your decision if you knew." Honestly, I could not fault her logic.

"Oh wow! So, you are little Emma that she always talks about. This must be your mother and grandmother in the photo." I touched the image with my fingertips, thinking of how SeoYeon had been heartbroken when her grandmother had passed.

"Does she really talk about me like that?" she giggled.

"She really does. You are very special to her. I can understand why you didn't say anything. As much as I would have tried to not let it influence me, it probably would have. I am very glad to have you at my side, Emma." I smiled and bowed to her.

We did a final walk-through of the entire place, making sure everything was perfect, the placement, the angles, the lighting, the temperature, and the music. The caterers would be arriving within the hour and I had an appointment to get my hair done after that. I had been going to the guys' stylists and I was happy, but I missed my girl in Atlanta. It is hard finding a new stylist, just as it is hard finding new doctors and a dentist. I had not done either if the latter and was way overdue for all my annual check-ups. I filed that away in the 'need to do' category for later. I would make appointments for when I went back in the Fall.

I left Emma to manage the caterers. I already felt comfortable with her, but now that I knew who she was it was even better. I sat in the stylist's chair and told her what I wanted, and she proceeded to bring my vision to life. I decided the vixen-style waves were just the thing to go with the dress. She pulled my hair the left side and created the vintage style. They did my make up too, keeping with the retro vibe.

I grabbed a taxi and Minhyuk called when I was almost home. He said he would be a little later than he planned, but he would still be home in time to change and get back to the gallery. The event didn't start until 7, but we needed to arrive early before any of the patrons and guests. We planned to get there by 6, and it was almost 4. He had time, but not much.

When I got in, I laid out the clothes he had planned to wear and went to freshen up. I had been very careful not to mess up my hair and makeup, but I still had to touch up a little. I wasn't used to seeing myself like this, but I loved the look. I felt like a 40's starlet... I felt sexy. I took a few selcas, using the angles Min had taught me. I sent one to him and he replied back with a simple "wow". It made me smile.

I took my dress out of the closet and laid it beside his suit on the bed. The man had incredible taste and style. He had picked this out himself and had EunJin tailor it to fit me exactly. I had not tried it on yet, but I trusted her skill. Min texted that he was on his way, so I relaxed a little knowing that we would be on time. I was trying really hard to keep myself calm and not think about tonight. I was struggling with that, but I was trying. Not having him around me had made it harder, since he was my calming influence.

I opened my drawer and selected a nude lacy thong and strapless bra. I applied scented lotion to my body and dabbed the tiniest bit of a matching perfume on my pulse points. I looked at myself in the mirror after putting all these sexy things on and smiled. I knew Min would like this later and that made me feel even sexier. I took my dress off the hanger and stepped into it. I zipped it up and ran my hands over it to smooth it. It fit like a glove. I decided to wear my wedding shoes with it. The rhinestones would peek out as I walked. I finished it off with the pearl earrings from Halmeoni and the pearl strands from Minhyuk.

One last check of my red lips and I was ready. I heard the door chime and knew Min was home. I was getting excited now more than nervous. He called to me when he came in and I told him I was in the bedroom. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. He looked me up and down, and then he gave me that sexy smile and said, "wow. There is no word to describe how incredible you look tonight, Sunny-ah." He kissed me on the cheek so that he did not mess up the red lips. "When you walk into that room, you will be the art. I am going to have to run interference to keep the other men away."

"Oh Minhyuk, you know just what to say to make me feel good."

"It is true, Jagi. You look amazing. You always look amazing, but tonight you are glowing. You look confident, alluring, and..." He paused and added in a loud whisper, "you look sexy as hell. I am going to have a hard time concentrating tonight." He pulled me against him and held me.

"Well right now you need to get dressed. We have to leave soon." I booped his nose and blew him a kiss. He grinned and started unbuttoning his shirt, in a teasing manner. He knew we did not have time to play, but he wanted to tease me anyway. "Nope, I can't watch... we will end up on the bed and all messed up and we don't have time for that." I winked at him as I walked into the other room, leaving him to change. I paused at the doorway and turned back to look at him over my shoulder, "I will be out here... thinking of what I want you to do to me later."

He fumbled with his zipper because his pants were suddenly tight, and his expression darkened with desire. "You had better go while you can." He had been filming scenes for the MV for the collab with Melody Reign, so he was camera ready except for his clothes. I didn't have to wait long for him.

I transferred a few essentials to my tiny clutch, my phone, lipstick and mirror, ID, credit card, and breath mints. He stepped into the room and instantly took my breath away. This man was beautiful no matter what he wore, but he looked exceptionally delicious right then. His black hair with the all-black suit and shirt was simple and deadly. He smiled that little sideways half smile at me and my knees buckled. I was standing by the kitchen island, so thankfully I had something to hold onto.

"Omo, you take my breath away, Minhyuk," I gasped. "I think I am the one who will be having to run interference tonight." He sauntered over to me and wrapped one arm around me and pulled me roughly against him. With his other hand he caressed my cheek. The look in his eyes was intense and smoldering.

He pressed his lips against my ear and whispered roughly, "if this were any other event, we would be late." He nibbled my ear and then pulled back to look at me. The room was spinning, and I felt drunk. I clung to his arms to steady myself. "But this is your night, and I would not do that to you. We should probably go while I can still control myself."

He had a car pick us up and take us to the gallery. Jisung and Janie arrived just behind us, then Emma arrived next. The caterers and the security staff were already inside, standing by. I started the evening's music, which was a mix of all the contributing artists and songs from the OSTs of the actors. The photographer arrived and started setting up in his designated area. We had a wall for publicity photos just like at The Raum.

I took a glass of champagne and had to resist the temptation to down it in one gulp. I felt it would help calm my nerves. Min noticed and touched my hand as a reminder to not do that. It would be better to be nervous than tipsy and make a fool of myself. I smiled at him.

I looked around and was pleased with what I saw. The art was perfect, the furnishings were perfect, the food was perfect. Everything was perfect. There was nothing for me to fret over. I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. It was time to open the doors and I felt okay. Still nervous, but okay.

At 6:30 we opened the doors for the celebrities who wanted to arrive ahead of the crowd. The first to arrive were the other members and they all stopped and stared when they saw me. I felt a bit shy all of a sudden, but also it made me feel great. Changkyun looked at me and did that thing with his eyebrows and tongue. The others were speechless as they came up to greet us. Min stood proudly by my side, and playfully nudged Changkyun away.

Wonho finally spoke, "noona you look gorgeous! Our Minhyuk-ah is a lucky man." He kissed my cheek and grinned as he patted Min on the back. Other guest artists began arriving and my security team was on close watch as the patrons began arriving at 7. Most of the celebrities had their own bodyguards, but their safety was also our responsibility.

Most of these patrons had long-standing relationships with Jisung. We had decided that he would kick off the evening and then turn it over to me. I felt my palms sweating and my breath was getting short. Minhyuk kept his hand on my back, reminding me he was there. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as Jisung started speaking.

"Good evening everyone, thank you for coming tonight. We have a very important goal here. There are too many forgotten children here in our beloved Korea. We are not going to be able to save them all, but we can make a difference in the lives of a few. Tonight, I ask that you dig deep and let your generosity shine.

But first, I would like to introduce you to my former assistant and always my right hand, Mrs. Sunny Lee." I took a deep breath and stepped up onto the dais next to him. "Many of you already know her, at least by voice, but I hope you all get to know her here as the manager and curator of this gallery. She is the one responsible for everything here tonight. I had no hand in the preparations or the design of this place... except to sign the checks." That elicited a small chuckle from the audience. He turned to me and added, "Sunny-ah, I have depended on you for the past 5 years and you have proven yourself over and over again. You consistently go above and beyond, and I could not be prouder to have you running this gallery. You have done an amazing job with this place and tonight is going to show everyone what I have known for 5 years now."

I bowed to him as I fought back tears. I wasn't expecting the sentiment and it took me a moment to recover. I took the microphone and turned to the audience. I bowed respectfully to them, and then turned back to Jisung, "thank you so much Sajangnim. It has been a pleasure working for you and I look forward to this new chapter here in Korea. I appreciate the warm welcome and I will work hard to make you proud and to make this the best gallery in Korea." I turned back the audience, "thank you all for coming here tonight and for opening your hearts and wallets for the children. These innocent babies have no one to depend on and have been denied the privilege that every one of us here tonight has. I ask that you bid well on these amazing works of art tonight.

As you are aware, bidding will be done through our app. You have hopefully already downloaded and registered it, but if not please do so within the next few minutes. Bidding will begin promptly at 8:00. Many of the artists are present tonight and they are happy to answer your questions. They are not, however, up for bidding themselves." Now I got a chuckle from the audience. I felt my confidence returning. I looked at Jisung and added, "perhaps that could be our next fundraiser, celebrity dates!" I looked back to the laughing crowd, "there would be at least one exclusion, of course," I looked over at my husband and the crowd cheered. Minhyuk grinned proudly.

"So, let's do everything we can on this Children's Day evening for these precious little ones. They deserve so much better, and we have the capability to give them more. We thank you in advance for your generosity." I ended with another bow and the crowd clapped and cheered. I glanced over at Minhyuk and he was smiling, clapping, and nodding his head. I looked over to Jisung, and he was doing the same. He took the mic and added, "please enjoy the refreshments and the art. Thank you again for coming here tonight."

He held his arm for me and walked me to the edge of the dais. Minhyuk held out his hand to help steady me on the stairs as I descended. I was shaking and in 3-inch heels. Not the best combination.

When I was safely on the floor, he quietly whispered in my ear, "you were amazing. They love you." He smiled at me and winked. I was feeling a bit better about the whole thing now that my speech was over. I looked at him and felt a wave of calm wash over me.

The bidding was going well. The idols and actors were all mingling and chatting up the patrons. It seemed to be helping the bids. I looked around at everyone and they seemed to be enjoying themselves, from what I could see. Min and I split off and worked opposite sies of the room for a bit. I found myself watching him more than I was concentrating on talking to people. Every time I spotted him, he was already looking at me. It was sexy and flirty, and it made me feel things. I kept trying to work out a way to get him to my office for a few moments of privacy, but that just was not that good of an idea.

By the end of the night, we had exceeded our goal by several thousand dollars. My feet were screaming, but I was proud of the way things had turned out. The last of the patrons headed out the door. Many of the artists stayed for an after-party with us. We could all relax a bit now that the hall had cleared. The caterers were setting up a second round of refreshments and security did a sweep to ensure there were no stragglers left in the building.

Minhyuk took me in his arms and spun me around and I giggled. He was smiling proudly at me and said, "I knew you would be great. There may be celebrities here, but you were the star tonight." My cheeks grew warm, not just from blushing, but also from being in his arms.

"Well right now, this star needs to get out of these shoes!" I laughed. "I have some flats in my office. I will be right back." I patted his chest and turned to head down the hallway. Minhyuk held onto my hand and walked with me. I had finally gotten my office decorated. On the walls were some of my favorite photos of my first trip to Korea, a painting that Minhyuk had done for me, and various certifications and awards. On my desk were 2 photos of us, one of me with Nikki and the kids, and a small one of my parents.

I walked around behind my desk to get my flats from a drawer and I heard the door close softly. I whipped around to see Minhyuk with that sexy sideways smile and his tongue sticking out the side. I knew what he was thinking, but before I could protest, he had me in his arms, kissing me. The kiss grew more intense and his hands began roaming all over.

"Do you have any idea how hard it has been not to do this out there tonight?" he said against my lips.

"Yes, I do... I have had the same problem," I responded hungrily. We landed against the wall with a thud but neither of us cared. He turned me around and pressed me against the desk, as his hands urgently began pulling my skirt to my waist. He slipped my thong down and I had already unfastened his belt and was unzipping his pants when a loud knock startled us both.

"Noona? Hyung? Are you guys in there?" It was Changkyun. Minhyuk stopped when he heard the voice.

"What is it?" Minhyuk growled at the maknae.

"People are looking for you guys, the party has started. You should come back out. You can do that when you get home."

Minhyuk rested his forehead against mine and we both laughed. "Your audience awaits, my love." He kissed me again and then we put ourselves back together. Thankfully, my lipstick was the kind that stays on for hours, so it wasn't smeared on both of our faces. I slipped my aching feet into my slippers and we headed back to the main hall.

When we walked into the open space, we heard snickering and giggles coming from the members. Changkyun said, "I found them before they got too far." Then full-blown laughter from everyone.

I stuck one covered foot out and replied, "I needed to get out of those heels!" My red face gave me away though. Minhyuk looked flustered, yet unashamed. Jisung put champagne glasses in each of our hands, shooting a sly wink at us. He held his glass in the air and gave a quick speech, thanking everyone for their time and their donations. He said that we would turn this into an annual event and then gave a rough tally of the evening's funds. My mouth fell open in shock and the crowd cheered wildly when he announced that we had raised approximately a quarter of a million US dollars in just one evening.

Every piece had sold... every painting, every photograph, every sculpture. Some of the contributors talked to me about keeping some of their art on display or donating them so that the proceeds would go to charity. I realized this was an excellent opportunity for us to make a difference daily, not just once a year.

Jisung cranked the music and everyone started dancing and having fun. We danced and mingled a bit with his friends and made a few new ones. The alcohol was flowing freely, thanks to Jisung. It reminded me of the Halloween party, only with evening wear instead of costumes. A bit later we realized no one was paying attention to us, so we slipped back down the hall to my office.

"Now, where were we..." Minhyuk said as he locked the door and pulled me roughly into his arms.

"We were over there," I pointed to the desk with a giggle. He grinned at me and practically drug me to that spot. The urgency returned as we kissed... hungry lips seeking each other, hot breath mingling, quiet moans and soft sighs rising from our throats. My hands found his belt and zipper, and his were lifting my skirt and finding their prize. He teased my entrance with his fingers and then pulled down my thong. He eased me backwards on the desk and pulled my hips forward. I wrapped my legs around him and he slipped inside of me. I stifled the moan that tried to escape my lips as he began his assault, thrusting fast and hard. He held my hips and I reached over my head and held the edge of the desk to steady myself.

"Sunny-ah, you have been teasing me all night!" he rasped as he sent me over the edge.

"Minmin! Ahhh!" was all I could say as the room spun and I felt my body convulse. I heard him cry out and then he leaned over on top of me and kissed me gently, stroking the side of my face. He smiled sweetly. "Oh my, that was amazing!" I said once I could form words.

"It really was. And now we have christened your office." We giggled quietly. He pulled me up and held me. "Sunny-ah, I love you so very much. This part is just a bonus," he said into my hair as he nuzzled my neck.

"I love you too, Minmin. I never dreamed things would be like this. Okay, maybe I did dream it, but I never believed it could happen. And now, here we are. My life is almost perfect right now." He smiled, knowing that I meant our future child was the only thing missing.

We straightened our clothes, checked our hair and our faces, and returned to the party. It seemed Changkyun was the only one who noticed we had been gone, because he looked at us and winked and no one else even looked our way. Once the evening wound down, we pushed the last of them out the doors to their managers or their bodyguards and closed up. The caterers were in a mad dash to get packed up and cleaned up. As soon as they were done, we all said good night and headed home. The cleaning crew would finish in the morning.

I was exhausted and elated at the same time. I leaned my head back against the seat and looked up through the moonroof at the stars. The moon was almost full and it shone brightly. I caught Minhyuk looking at me. His sweet expression was illuminated by the moonlight. I smiled back at him as he stroked my cheek.

"I am so proud of you, Sunny-ah. Every time I get to see you work, I am mesmerized."

I lowered my eyes, "what I do is nothing compared to you. You perform in front of hundreds of thousands of screaming fans. You are the one that is mesmerizing." I flicked my eyes back up to him.

"It is different. I am a singer. That is what I am supposed to do. You are just so enchanting when you turn on the charm." I laughed and started blushing. "I am serious, Jagi. Those people did not stand a chance tonight. I don't think you realize how beautiful you are and how much you shine. Did you know they call us the Sunshine Couple? I have started seeing it in fan comments a lot." He laughed at our new couple name.

"No, I had not heard that one yet. But I guess it fits..."

"You are my sunshine. You are my love," he leaned over and gave me a short kiss. "Now let's go home and get out of these clothes."

This is Sunny's dress for the gala. 

This probably should have been two chapters, but I could not break it up! I love our Sunshine Couple so much!! Let me know in the comments what your favorite parts in this chapter are!

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471 19 11
Minhyuk x Female Reader Mostly Readers POV ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ "Your story starts, where mine ends." He put on a a seemingly unsure smile, shining more...
4.6K 294 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
1.8K 131 22
_"Okay Alice, listen up here. I'm leaving first and I promise when you were 18, I will take you along with to Korea."-your lovely brother, Daniel Im...
99K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...