Discard But Found: Prince Izu...

By TheHinokami

Follow us as we explore this AU of Izuku Westwin, the heir to the Great Westwin Empire which spans the entire... More

Prologue
chapter 1: Framed & Betrayed
Chapter 2: Life On The Run & The Encounter
Chapter 3: Talk & Military Transport
Chapter 4: Awaken & Journey
Chapter 5: Arrival in the Westwin Empire
Index of Information & Map
Chapter 6: A Talk Of The Past & IOU
Chapter 7: Exploring The Palace
Chapter 8: Quirk Training & Personal Royal Guards
Chapter 9: Westwin Royal Academy
Chapter 10: Events in Japan!
Chapter 11: Royal Academy & Starting Royal Duties
Chapter 12: Exploring The City & Undercovering Hidden Corruption & Date!?
Chapter 13: Relationships & The Blakewell House Palace Meeting
Chapter 14: Orphanage Case & Events in Japan
Chapter 15: Royal Palace, Festival, and Missing Kid
Chapter 16: Old Favors, Delegations, and UA
Chapter 17: Delegations Departure & Preperations
Chapter 18: Delegations Arrival, Past, And One For All
Chapter 19: Changes & Old Memories
Chapter 20: Traffic Incident & Advice
Chapter 21: Celebrations & Setting Off
Chapter 23: All For One & One For All & Royal Debut
Chapter 24: Royal Audience Pt. 1
Chapter 25: Royal Audience Pt 2
Chapter 26: Verdict
Chapter 27: Staterooms & War Changes
Chapter 28: Time Passing & Peace talks.
Chapter 29: Peace Talks & Incident
Chapter 30: Awake & Recovery
Chapter 31: Wedding
Chapter 32: Wedding Night [Smut]
Chapter 33: News & World [END]
New Story [Broken Faith]

Chapter 22: Tension & Royal Family

11.3K 264 122
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

Izuku, Leon, and Izuku's parents were standing in a room connected to the main ballroom. It was meant as a staging room for when they were called into the main room and for them to prepare themselves. There were three thrones in the main room and Leon would be forced to stand to the side of Izuku's chair since he was not a part of the Royal Family yet so there was no chair for him. However, Izuku doesn't plan to just stay at the throne and make Leon stand the entire time, he plans to get up and move around to areas where they both can sit since Izuku doesn't want to deal with the Royal Customs Advisor. 'Dam that man can nag a lot!' Izuku thought. Izuku then recalled the events that had just transpired in one of the side ballrooms where they were all watching from the cameras. It was... interesting to say the least. The facial expressions everyone had given Izuku a good laugh for the night. 

About 10 or so minutes ago, the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation had left their stateroom and went into the main ballroom but didn't find the Japanese delegation. One Royal Guard walked up and whispered to Giran. "His Highness said that if you're looking for them, they are in the first side ballroom." stated the Royal Guard which turned out to be Retina. Giran thanked the guard and led everyone to the first side ballroom. There he saw Japan's delegation off on one side of the room.

The Paranormal Liberation Front delegation lead by Shigaraki walked towards them. They noticed several Royal Guards were already nearby in anticipation of something happening. "I believe the two royal guards are Prince Izuku's personal guards and were sent to keep anything from breaking into a fight since I expect the prince to be watching from one of the cameras since he already knew we were looking for the other delegation." Stated Giran. The Paranormal Liberation Front delegation just found this funny and knew their chances of winning their case was on the same playing field as Japan's case. As they approached one of the hero students spotted them and called out to the others and alerted them of the Paranormal Liberation Front members being in the room. They all tensed and looked at the group.

"Hello, heroes of Japan. Fancy seeing you here isn't it?" Shigaraki said with a smirk. Bakugo looked ready to attack and the Royal Guards looked ready to get involved. Even the other heroes looked ready to attack. "You have a lot of balls coming here... you do realize we call for the Royal Guards to come to arrest you since your criminals right?" Iida stated and Shigaraki just shook his head. "Actually you can't. Go on, try to get us arrested since we are only criminals in Japan and not here." Shigaraki stated and Japan's delegation's eyes widen. They all stood there in tense silence for a few moments as Dabi just got ballsy and walked closer. "Don't come any closer to us, villain!" Ashido stated in a tense tone and Dabi just ignored them. He walked over to a table right beside them and got a drink off of it. "Why are you all on such guard? It couldn't be that you are going to start a fight with us is it?" Dabi stated in a joking tone. Nezu stepped forward and looked them over. 'It... it can't be that they are here as a delegation!? The Royal Guards are not stepping in to detain them so either they don't know they are criminals or they are here officially.' Thought Nezu. He then spoke up. "You're here as a delegation team, I'm assuming?" Nezu asked and everyone eyes but the Paranormal Liberation Front members widened. They couldn't believe their ears. The people they were fighting against back in their homeland, the people they came to get help against were here as another delegation team but the question was how?

Giran just smiled and stepped forward. "That would be correct Principal Nezu of UA. Let me introduce myself. I'm Giran the info broker for the Paranormal Liberation Front. I was able to acquire the Paranormal Liberation Front recognization as a delegation team and acquired diplomat status during this event and for some time after. We are here to make a case in front of the Royal Family just like you are. We came prepared, the question is did you?" Giran stated. The ears of the entire Japan delegation were ringing. They just couldn't believe what they heard. The empire had recognized the people they were fighting as diplomats even for a temporary time and allowed them to travel to the empire for this event. They couldn't understand why the Empire would allow villains to come to the Royal Palace. "Whatever you are after won't happen villains. I can't comprehend why the empire has allowed scum like you here but we will figure it out and stop whatever evil plan you have going on!" Mirio stated. The delegation team from the Paranormal Liberation Front just chuckled darkly. 

"Try as you may, the problem is that we have the same chance as our case being accepted as you do for your case that you are here to make. Now can you figure out what case we are making to the Royal Family since we know what you are going to ask them?" Re-Destro stated. They then all bowed their heads slightly and walked away towards the main ballroom since the event would start soon. This left Japan's delegation standing in shock. However, before Shigaraki left ear distance he turned around and looked at Mirio. "Such a shame you couldn't handle One For All and had it transferred from you... Though I do sense your old quirk is back though." He stated not caring if others learned of One For All since it wasn't his secret to guard. The members of Japan's team looked at Mirio in confusion expect those that knew the truth. They understood though that Mirio had some transfer quirk that... that looked really like Izuku's old one!?

The people that knew about One For All knew they would need to explain the details but not in front of the government officials who were completely confused. However, they didn't have time to explain as the Royal Guards told everyone to head to the main room since the Royal Family would be arriving any moment now. They did as they were told but still were tense. The enemy in the dam war was at the dam event with them and they had no idea what they were aiming to get here at the event. They did know they had an audience with the royal family just like they did but couldn't figure out what they would request. Japan was going to request for the Empire to get involved but they couldn't think that the Paranormal Liberation Front would be asking for that as well since they are a villain originzation. 

Nezu had an idea and a few of the smarter staff did as well. They believed that the Paranormal Liberation Front was going to ask the Empire to not get involved but didn't know how they would go about that since they were a villain organization still and the empire backing a villain organization would cause massive upheaval in the world since it would set a large precedent for the empire to do it. As everyone had made it into the main ballroom they looked at the far end and could see three thrones sitting on a raised platform that sat between the two large doors that even they could see from the back.

The door to the left from where everyone was facing opened and out came a squad of Royal Guards and then one guard stood in front of the opened door and spoke loudly. "Announcing the arrival of her Royal Majesty, Empress Mary!" yelled the guard. As the Empress walked in everyone put their arm across their shoulder and slightly bowed their heads. She had light green hair and had fox ears on top of her head. She was on the shorter side but was dressed in a ruby red dress that made one think of a phoenix.

The empress came to a stop in front of the throne in the middle since there were three. One in the middle and one on each side that sat one step backward from the main throne indicating that she was the main ruler. The delegation from Japan and the Paranormal Liberation Front all read up on the power of the Royal Family and that the one born into the royal blood is the main ruler with the spouse as the supporting ruler. Then the guard spoke loudly once again while everyone was still slightly bowed with their arm across their chest. "Announcing the arrival of his Royal Majesty, Emperor Francies!" The guard shouted out for everyone to hear.

The Emperor was a bit of a muscular build and was about double the height of the Empress. He wore a black, silver, and red outfit. It defiantly was an outfit that made one think of an Emperor or a king when they looked at the person in the clothing. The Emperor came to a stop in front of the chair to the Empress left side and stood there. They were now at the moment they were waiting for, the arrival of the prince. The Royal guard took a deep breath in and started to speak. What the guard stated shocked the delegation from Japan and their eyes widened but somehow maintained their stances to not show disrespect as they saw who came in at the words. 

"Now introducing his Royal Highness and his Royal Highness Fiance! His Royal Highness the Prince, Izuku Westwin, and his Royal Fiance Leon Blakewell!" Stated the guard in an even louder voice than the previous announcements since this event was about Iuzku. At that announcement out came Izuku and Leon in their outfits. Izuku was wearing the red outfit while Leon was wearing the blue outfit.

Leon was only steps behind Izuku the entire time and Izuku came to a stop at his seat on the other side of his mother and Leon took a step back and stood right to the side of Izuku's chair. Izuku's mother looked over the crowd and waved her hand and at that moment the Royal Family sat down except for Leon who stayed standing right next to Izuku. "You may rise!" She called out in an authoritative tone. Everyone stopped bowing and lowered their arms. The delegation from Japan was shocked and they didn't know what to think. Nezu's mind was going in overdrive on how this would impact their chances of getting the Empire's support and it wasn't looking good. "Our chances of getting the Empire to support us just went down to the same level of the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation getting whatever they are wanting from tonight," Nezu stated in a low tone so only the delegation heard him. They all gulped and knew tonight was going long and hard. The UA students and LeMillon realized their mission and goal of creating better relations with the future ruler of the Empire became hard or near impossible now. Shinso thought he had a chance of doing it but didn't want to get close to Izuku for the sake of Japan. He wanted to do it for himself since he remembered the words from the first sports festival that Izuku told him and wanted to apologize ever since he found out that Izuku had spent a good portion of his life quirkless. Shinso knew he was an ass back then to Izuku and always felt guilty about it.

While the Japanese delegation was having an internal crisis of what to do, the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation was sporting small smiles at seeing Izuku and then seeing the faces that Japan's delegation had on currently. Soon, Prince Izuku stood up and started his speech as scheduled. "Ladies and Gentlemen of the empire and of the foreign delegations, Thank you for joining us today as I make myself known to my people and declared my intentions to rule the Westwin Empire once my mother retires from the throne. I look forward to working with you all on any matters that arise and dealing with things in a peaceful manner as the Royal Family has done for the past few centuries instead of resorting to conflict right away. I hope you all enjoy tonight and get to know the other delegations to establish better relations between the nations. Thank you." Izuku stated as he sat back down. The Royal Guard from before announced the start of the night's events and soon Music and food were brought out. Some people had dispersed throughout the other ballrooms as the numbers in the main room thinned out. 

Some people approached the throne and they kneeled while crossing their arms across their chest. Those that were still nearby could hear what was said. "Greetings to the Royal Family." Stated the three individuals but Izuku just called out to them. "Now none of that Blakewell's. You will be my in-laws next year when I and Leon get married. So don't do anything more than required by the formalities." Izuku said with a smile on his face. The three individuals just stood up and thanked Izuku. They then walked over to the side where Leon walked down to them and talked to them. Another group came up and from what the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation remembered from their research is that these members were the leaders of the political parties in the Empires Council. They did the kneeling and arm across their chest as well. They then spoke greetings. "We look forward to working with your Highness more in the future. We've already seen many great proposals come from your office in the past months and look forward to future work with you." They all stated and Izuku thanked them and dismissed them. 

Soon a lot of other political officials and nonpolitical officials in the empire did their greetings before all of that came to an end. Izuku then stood up and Leon came back to him and took his hand. They moved towards the center of the room and joined the couples that were dancing. Toga asked Twice if he wanted to dance and he agreed so Toga and Twice just went off and joined the dancing. The other members of the Paranormal Liberation Front Delegation just spread out amongst the ballrooms and mingled with other delegations and introducing themselves. 

Shigaraki... Shigaraki decided to go speak with All Might for a bit. He found him standing off to a portion of the room watching. What was he watching... none other than Prince Izuku Westwin. "You know... the Royal Guards might think you are a creep after the prince if you keep starting forever?" Shigaraki stated. All Might tensed up at the voice. "What is it that you want Shigaraki?" All Might asked. Shigaraki has always been a sore spot for him since he was his master's grandson. "Just wondering, how does it feel to have everything you built being so close to crumbling down?" Shigaraki asked. All Might tensed even more. "Are you here to laugh at the current situation of Japan?" All Might asked. Shigaraki looked over to Izuku and then back. "Nah... Just wondering, after everything you fought for, have you not realized you were fighting for corruption and injustice the entire time you preached for justice and safety? You who turned his back on his own protege so easily... who stands at the side of a society that advocates for people like me and some of your students to be harmed and killed just because of the quirk we were born with? This society you keep defending from us will go down. One way or another. You already betrayed the legacy of One For All and have destroyed your own legacy. The question now is how much more are you going to destroy on your way down?" Shigaraki asked before he turned around and walked away. All Might didn't know what to think. What did Shigaraki mean that he was fighting for corruption and injustice? He was fighting for safety and peace the entire time.

That right there was the entire problem with some like All Might. They were blind to everything else besides the top of society where they lived. They didn't look under the hood of society and see that it was broken and on its last legs. As such, the fate of Japan would be decided by the empire. Shigaraki just mingled with people but had stayed near one of the open doors that lead out to the garden area near the ballroom. Soon, he heard someone step up behind him and call his name. "Hello Shigaraki, or would you like me to call you Shimura?" stated the voice and it belonged to one Prince Izuku Westwin who had his lover and guards with him. "Join me outside fora  few moments,  yes?" He asked and Shigaraki agreed with the request. He himself has been wanting to have a private conversation with the Prince but didn't know how to go about it without coming off as a threat since his past actions against the Prince.

Izuku leading Shigaraki did not go unnoticed by the other members of the Paranormal Liberation Front Delegation or Japan's delegation. They all noticed it and wondered what they were going to speak about. Japan's delegation was worried that the Prince approached Shigaraki first before they had a chance to talk. However, they could do nothing about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
69.9K 1.3K 12
Izuku has secret quirks. but keeps it hidden. He's also a trans male which his parents were okay with. izuku was born with white hair, like his dad...
123K 3.1K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
90.1K 5.2K 36
"I'll be taking back what's rightfully mine, Katsuki." "W-what...? How?! You're supposed to be!-" "Silence." In a world of royal power, not being str...