𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━ 𝐭𝐰𝐝...

By weirdzilla

ᴅᴇᴄɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (ɴ.) - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ the walking dead by telltale |... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!!
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈.
[ 001 ]
[ 002 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
[ 020 ]
[ 021 ]
[ 022 ]
[ 023 ]
[ 024 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈.
[ 025 ]
[ 026 ]
[ 027 ]
[ 028 ]
[ 029 ]
[ 030 ]
[ 031 ]
[ 032 ]
[ 033 ]
[ 034 ]
[ 035 ]
[ 036 ]
[ 038 ]
[ 039 ]
[ 040 ]
[ 041 ]
[ 042 ]
[ 043 ]
[ 044 ]
[ 045 ]
[ 046 ]
[ 047 ]
[ 048 ]
[ 049 ]
[ 050 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
[ 051 ]
[ 052 ]

[ 037 ]

263 10 2
By weirdzilla

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[ in harms way; part four ]

━━━━━━━━━━

Kassidy woke up from her nap and was immediately sent back to work. After what happened on the roof, Tavia sent her and Clementine on different jobs. She sent Kass to work with Kenny and Mike. So far, Mike and Kenny weren't getting along very gud. They worked on the wall that kept the walkers out while the girl handed them the tools and made sure of how many walkers were outside. 

Mike got up, "I'll be back, I've gotta go take a piss break. And don't stop working, alright? I don't want Troy on my ass again!" He walked off. 

Kass spoke up after silence, scrunching her brows, "I don't want everyone to die, Dad. We've lost too much now."

Kenny shook his head, "That ain't gonna happen. I won't let it. If Carver puts his hands on you or Clementine, I'll bash his skull in."

"Right. And I would do the same," Kass grinned.

Kenny chuckled, "Um, why don't you let me handle that part once we get outta here?"

"Awe, man," Kass huffed, only half-joking.

Mike came back, looking pissed at Kenny, "What the fuck?! I told you to work, not to talk!"

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm just trying to make my daughter feel better!" he shot back at Mike.

"That ain't gonna help us from finishing this wall!" Mike looked at Kass and scoffed, "Why don't you just get out, if you aren't gonna help!?"

Kenny stormed toward him and shoved his chest, "Why don't you just leave her alone, huh?! She's just scared!"

"That ain't no excuse to not work!" Mike snapped.

They continued to argue as the door opened. It was Clementine carrying a bucket. She ran over to Kass as Kenny pinned Mike against the glass.

"Get your fucking hands off of me, old man!"Mike snapping, shoving against him.

"Or what? You're gonna tell on me?!" he sneered.

"Kenny, stop!" Clem exclaimed.

"I will...once this asshole stops hassling us!"

Mike scoffed, "I'm just trying to help us from getting into any more trouble!"

That's when the glass started to break. Kass gasped in panic, "Watch out!"

The glass broke and walkers started to pour in. Each of them separated and grabbed something they could use to defend themselves.

Kassidy saw a screwdriver in the toolbox and grabbed it. A walker was about to grab her when she lodged the screwdriver in its face then grabbed it and ran off when she saw Clem trapped behind a shelf, with a walker in there with her.

Kassacted quickly and helped her out from the shelf. Just as soon as she got her free, she had timed it just right and pushed the shelf, the spikes impaling the walkers head.

Three more walkers were on them now, so they went into the back room, looking for more weapons to use.

Kass used the screwdriver and stabbed a walker in the head with it. As she killed it, it landed on top of her and when the last walker was approaching them. Kass tried pushing the dead walker off of her until an arrow came flying in and hit the other walker in the head.

They rolled the walker off of her and Troy walked in all pissed off, as usual, dragging Ollie behind him. "Come on, get up! Make me have to save your useless asses, Goddamn!"

They followed him out,  walking up to Mike and Kenny as the latter hugged his daughter. "You alright?"

The brunette smiled at her father and nodded gently.

Troy scoffed, "Alright, enough with the mushy shit! You kids get back inside! I'm sure they've got something better for you to do."

"What about me?" Ollie asked.

"I'm fed up with your bullshit. Go with them," he ordered.

"Really? Awe, man! I was enjoying listening to you bitch," Kass teased with a smirk.

"NOW!!!"

They scurried past the door and outside. They were passing by a comic shop and when someone grabbed then.

Kass tried to wiggle out the person's grip until it let them go, slowly turning them to face him. It was Luke!

Clem, Ollie, and Kass gasped and exclaimed in unison, "Luke?!"

"Did you miss me?" he grinned

Clementine and Oliver hugged him.

Kassidy grinned, "Thank God, man."

"I'll take that as a yes then..."

"Where the hell have you been?" Kass asked.

"Seriously, you were with Kenny and I one minute and took off the next," Ollie said to him.

Luke sighed, glancing at Ollie, "I've been on y'alls trail since you were nabbed. I haven't had a good night's rest since then. Now listen, we don't have much time."

"What are you saying?"

Luke got up and continued, "There's a herd of walkers. Just east of us. It's the biggest one I've ever seen! And I know it's gonna hit this place and it's gonna hit it hard."

Clem nodded, remembering something the man had said, "Carver said something about that. He hopes it passes."

Luke scoffed, "Well that's not gonna be the case. It's gonna hit this place in two days may be less I'm not sure."

He walked over to the door to make sure there were no more guards when Kass saw a comic on the counter. It was Captain America: Issue #Two. She remembered that Duck used to like these comics, but she ultimatelypaid no mind to it. 

Luke walked back over to them, "Now Troy's not gonna like you three being late."

"I don't think the bastard likes anything to be honest. Maybe except for being a fucking creep."

"Yeah, you're not wrong about that. Anyway, so here's what needs to happen. I need one of you two to get me a walkie the guards use. I'll use it to update y'all on how close the hordes getting and what the guard's patrol schedules are. We can't leave here shooting up the place so we'll have to leave quietly."

"Where do we get one?" Clem asked.

"They keep 'em in the stock room, on the charging stations at night," Ollie chimed in.

Troy called out for the kids, "Clementine! Kassidy! Oliver! Get on out here now!"

Luke merely sighed, "Let the others know I'm okay. Be safe."

Before they left, Kassidy said screw it and grabbed the comic off the counter and hid it in her jacket.

Ollie glanced at her with a raised now and she just shrugged. They walked out from the door and Troy came storming over.

"The fuck were you two doing?!"

"We were looking at comics," Clementine shrugged.

"Yeah, there's a lot of good ones-"

Troy growled, "I don't give a flying fuck whatever the hell kids do! Just don't go in there! Now Clementine, Bill wants you in his office."

"What for?" Kassidy asked, jostling.

Troy huffed "I don't know! As for you, they need help with more shit inside. Now go!"

They ran back inside and separated to their own places they needed to go.

━━━━━━━━━━

Kassidy was finished with her job and was told she could wait back in the yard. Kass was sitting on the uncomfortable bunk bed and reading the comic she had found in the store. To be honest, she kinda liked this comic. She glamced up and saw that everyone was gathered by the fire talking about something. She hid the comic under my pillow and walked over to them.

Mike sighed, "Now hold on a minute, Kenny."

"Don't you tell me to hold on! I don't know what that crazy bastards gonna do next but that will be our way outta here!"

"So you want to grab the attention of a herd of walkers? How is that any better?!"

"Cause If Luke says that horde is as bad as he says it is, then this place will be fucking chaos once it hits! And that's our opening!"

Just then Clem walked up next to Kass and sat on the chair, "What going on?"

"Not sure," she shrugged.

"Your dad here wants to get us killed by lurkers before Bill does it," Rebecca sneered, turning toward Kassidy.

"What the hell is your problem?" Kenny snapped, scoffing.

"That's what it sounds like to me!"

"I like the idea," Ollie chimed in. He was ignored, as always for the ‘kids’.

Sarita sighed, "Come on, you know that's not what he's trying to say...but it does sound dangerous."

"This shit is dangerous!"

"If Luke can get him one of those radios, then he can help us pick a good time to escape," Rebecca tried again.

Sarita nodded, "I actually like that plan and it sounds less dangerous."

Kenny groaned, "Who knows when that'll be? There was this girl we met down in Savannah. She used church bells to attract walkers to get around the city. We just need something loud. Really loud."

Kasd nodded, remembering her clearly, "Yeah, Molly. I saw some outdoor speakers, pointing toward the parking lot. We just need to find the controls."

"The controls are in Carver's office," Clem provided.

Rebecca nodded, "She's right. It's all controlled from Bill's office. There's a switch in there that will turn them on."

Mike looked at her, "How do you know?"

"I used to make a lot of the announcements back in the day... I had it flipped on once...  Luckily nothing was around. It was plenty loud though."

Kasd saw Ollie glance at Rebecca from the corner of her eye.

"That's perfect! We just gotta get into his office. Why didn't you say that before?" Kenny exclaimed, grinning.

Rebecca sighed in annoyance, "Because it doesn't change anything. This isn't a discussion about how we do it. It's about whether it's stupid! And it's still stupid! I say we get Luke the radio and wait for an opening."

"Why can't we do both?" Kassidy chimed in.

"Actually..." Kenny started, trailing off. "Okay, so we get that turd a radio, he keeps us posted on the herd's movement. Then, we hit the PA system and let the dead roll over this place."

"Then what?" Mike asked.

Kenny shrugged, "I don't know. Grab some firepower and shoot our way out. We improvise from there."

"That's not a plan. You don't plan to improvise."

"I know exactly what your problem is," Rebecca started.

"You don't know shit about me."

"You don't use that thick head of yours properly."

"Becca-" Ollie started.

"If you think we can just walk through a massive herd of walkers, then that's just crazy."

"Actually...I do that all the time," the woman they had seen yesterday walked up behind them and they fell silent.

Mike scoffed after a good moment, "The first words we hear you say and it's just some crazy shit."

"Hush now," Sarita stopped him, continuing with, "What do you mean, exactly?"

"I do it all the time. It's how I've managed to survive this long. All you have to do is cover yourself in their guts, walk slow and keep quiet."

"Now I don't know who's crazier!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"That's disgusting," Ollie gagged.

Clem nodded, looking around at the rest of the group, "She's right. We've done it, too."

"What?" Kenny exclaimed in shock. 

"Kassidy, me, and Lee, we did that to get out of the Marsh House back in Savannah. It was like they didn't even see us."

"Oh shit!" Kenny chuckled, "Good one, Lee... Well, what the hell are we waiting for? Let's get that stupid radio!"

"We still need to find a way into the stock room," Rebecca said.

"I've got a plan for that as well. Come on, you three. I've got something one of you can do," Jane chimed in.

Clem and Kass got up and followed her over to the ladder. Kass leaned toward Clem and whispered, "Where the hell did she come from?"

She shrugged in response. They got to the ladder and realized it was missing the lower half of it.

"We just need to use this winch...one of you is gonna have to climb up there. Once your up, look for one of the skylights. If it looks like it has shelf's and stuff, That's it. So who's gonna climb up there?"

"The better question is if it's gonna hold anyone's weight," Kass chimed in.

"I'm out of the equation," Ollie snorted with a laugh. 

Rebecca furrowed her brows, "That thing breaks all the time. Unless they replaced it, it's a long shot."

"I say Clem should go. She's the lightest."

"It's now or never, I guess."

Ollie smirked at Clem, "Kid's got balls."

"That's my girl. Mike, help her get that rope down," Kenny grinned.

Kassidy turned to Clementine and grinned, "I guess we're sisters now, kiddo," she said, referring to Kenny saying 'that's my girl'.

Clem just laughed.

"Alright, Come on kid," Mike came over and put Clem on his shoulders. She reached for the rope and pulled it down. She got off Mike and stood on the hook. Mike started to elevate her up to the broken ladder when Kass looked out the door and saw Troy coming back.

Mike gasped, "Oh shit, Troy's coming back! Clem, quickly grab something. We can't stand here!"

She jumped off of the rope and grabbed the ladder. Kassidy hid next to the wall so Troy wouldn't see me. He went away and Clem had already made it to the top. Ollie and Kass gave her a thumbs up to which she returned. 

━━━━━━━━━━

About 20 or so minutes later Clem came back with the two walkies.

"You guys look worried," Clem teased.

"Are you kidding? I just about keeled over," Kenny laughed as Clem finally showed him the walkies. "You little devil," he smirked.

"Didn't know we had a ninja on our side. Nice job, Clem," Kass grinned.

"Yeah, that was so awesome!" Sarah agreed.

"Seriously. You did great, kid," Ollie praised.

Clem laid down on the cot below Kas.

Jane nodded at her, "I told you wouldn't die. Nice job. Anyway, get some sleep."

Clem thanked her and Kass laid in her bed about to doze off until Kenny quietly spoke up, "I uh, thought about Duck today, about his dumb little face...first things that come to mind are always the dumb things he was doin'... Kid was always running in circles. Every damn place he went he'd just run. Couldn't stop him...makes it harder to remember he was a good boy..." he trailed off and Kassidy frowned.

"Me too... I found one of those Captain America comics he loved," she smiled sadly.

Kenny just looked up at his daughter one last time before turning to lay on his back. "One long day tomorrow. One long day..."

"Night Kass," Ollie spoke quietly.

"G'night guys," she laid her head on the pillow and fell into sleep.

Time to get out of this place.

A/N: Yessir, we're gonna blow this stupid fucking joint!!! I'm dreading the Kenny bash bash part lmao, but anticipating the Carver bash bash part. Pfft idk why I phrased those sentences like that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 950 39
(Completed) A fanfiction roughly following the storyline of The Walking Dead season 4. Mostly about Clementine and her relationship with Louis throug...
41K 698 40
Warning: dark themes Some Characters owned by Skybound and Telltale pls support the official release W Rankings as of 11/26/22: Clemxmalereader = #1 ...
58.8K 1.4K 32
When the walkers rise, everything went wrong and you were alone, until you met a little girl with a D on her hat. All character rights belong to Skyb...
6.1K 170 10
I know you're all tired of me making New Books, but it helps Fund My Creativity and overall morale so... Trigger warning for Some: Dark topics. But...