Rabid Bunny | KOOKV ✔ïļ

By adDICKTAEd

I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body... More

Prologue
Hallowed 1
Hallowed 2
Hallowed 3
Hallowed 4
Hallowed 6
Hallowed 7
Hallowed 8
Hallowed 9
Hallowed 10
Hallowed 11
Hallowed 12
Hallowed 13
Hallowed 14
Hallowed 15
Hallowed 16
Hallowed 17
Hallowed 18
Hallowed 19
Hallowed 19.5
Hallowed 20
Epilogue

Hallowed 5

16.2K 1.2K 889
By adDICKTAEd

Taehyung stared at the man as he stood drenched in front of him.

His eyes seemed darker than the night as he held Taehyung's gaze.

"What did you say?" the ravenette asked in a soft voice, too low that Taehyung almost didn't catch it.

"It's really you. When I heard your voice in the café, I thought it sounded familiar." Taehyung responded, locking his gaze on those raven orbs that seemed to turn a shade darker.

"...Sorry.. I'm not really understanding what you're saying." the ravenette said in a whisper as he ran a hand over his wet hair.

"You're the new occupant in room 201, right mister?" Taehyung asked which made the ravenette's brow arch.

"You sure know a lot.. huh?" the man said in barely a whisper.

"Last time, you warned me about leaning on the railings..." Taehyung uttered.

The man paused for a second.

"Oh.. Was that you?" He asked as he smiled.

Taehyung nodded his head slightly in response.

"I didn't really get to see your face so when I heard your voice in the café, I thought it could be you." Taehyung said, seeing a change in the man's face that he couldn't put a name on.

"You could tell just from my voice?" the man asked with a look of fascination.

or was it annoyance?

Taehyung couldn't really tell.

"Just a wild guess." Taehyung answered.

The two of them stared at each other for a long while as the rain continued to pour outside.

The clouds were dark and heavy with the wind furiously gushing but none of them seemed to notice.

"Small world, huh?" the ravenette finally spoke, eyes piercing on those hazel ones.

His gaze slowly landed down to his hands.

"Are you going somewhere?" The man asked, gesturing the umbrellas he's holding.

Taehyung turned to look and only then was he reminded of the real reason why he's supposed to go out.

"My brother.." He uttered, face still as blank as a slate.

"You should go." The man smiled as he gazed at his watch.

"I should probably go upstairs too and wash up before I catch a cold." the ravenette said to which Taehyung just nodded in response.

"I'll see you around." He added.

Before the man could turn and walk away, Taehyung called out once more.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. What about you, mister?"

He waited for the ravenette's response as he stopped, smiled a little and simply whispered, "Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung repeated the name on his head and politely bowed down before taking his leave.

As he opened the umbrella and walked outside unmindful of the rain, he's unaware of the eyes that pierced on his back and the small creepy smile that comes with it.

--------

"I'm still pissed." Jimin said, still remembering what had happened earlier in the school university.

"Don't let him get into you. Eat up." Taehyung uttered instead as he roamed his eyes in the café.

"I'll tell your Jin-hyung about it this time." Jimin said in determination to which Taehyung just stay silent.

He didn't comment nor stop Jimin from doing so. He knows it would just be pointless especially if it concerns matters about him.

Earlier that morning, when the two of them went to the university to accomplish some documents before going to the company that afternoon, they bumped to some people they least wanted to see.

Hyun Jae and his minions as Jimin labeled them.

"If that Hyun Jae dares to touch you again, I swear I'll fucking castrate him." Jimin gritted his teeth, remembering how Jae just casually touched Taehyung in places he shouldn't have as if he owns him.

It wasn't the first time this had happened and Jimin knew everything about it.

Hyun Jae is obsessed with Taehyung. He's a total creep who has been eyeing Taehyung for a long while now.

It's not like he could blame Taehyung for his inability to identify the malicious intent on Jae's face and the smug smile he always has whenever he looks at Taehyung.

"I already lost my appetite." Jimin mumbled, toying at the food on his plate.

"That's not you, Jimin." Taehyung commented which made the other pout.

"Whatever." Jimin shrugged.

The two of them silently ate when Jimin's phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Who could this be?" Jimin grunted, fishing his phone out to look at the caller.

His eyes widened, immediately answering the call.

"Sir... I'm on my break, sir." Jimin said, nodding his head as if he could be seen by the one he's talking to.

Taehyung couldn't understand what the call was about. He turned his attention by the counter when he saw a certain ravenette now walking for the back door.

"Okay, sir." Jimin uttered, finally ending the call.

"Damn. I'll be heading back to the office, Tae." Jimin abruptly stood.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, eyeing his friend.

"My supervisor said there are problems with the codes." Jimin groaned as he took his belongings and go.

"You coming or not?" Jimin asked.

"You go ahead." Taehyung said, pointing out his still half-full plate.

"Okay. Later." Jimin waved his hand, speeding out of the café, leaving Taehyung behind.

As soon as he was alone, Taehyung turned his attention somewhere else.

He stood, going out by the front door and walking towards the open parking space where he could see the ravenette now leaning by the wall as he puffed on a cigarette.

Taehyung saw the man look at him as he went closer.

"Mr. Jungkook." Taehyung greeted which made the man show a hint of smile.

"Hey.. Taehyung, right?" Jungkook confirmed to which Taehyung nodded.

"Need anything?" He asked as Taehyung leaned by the wall too, eyes fixated on him.

"Nothing." Taehyung answered.

"Hmm." Jungkook just hummed, continuously puffing on his cigarette.

The smell didn't bother Taehyung one bit as he looked at the towering buildings across the street.

"How long have you been working here, mister?" He asked after a while.

"I just started when I moved in the area." Jungkook answered, looking at the passing cars.

"How about you? Are you a regular at this café?" Jungkook asked in return.

"No. My friend and I had to intern in that tall building just recently." Taehyung pointed out the company just across the street.

"Intern? College student, huh?" Jungkook said, blowing on the smoke once more.

"Yes, mister. I'm having my internship for this semester." Taehyung said, glancing at the ravenette who still has his eyes on the road.

"Stop with the 'mister'. You're making me feel like an old man." Jungkook dropped the cigarette on the ground before stomping on it.

"Then, should I call you Jungkook-hyung?" Taehyung asked, looking at the ravenette in the eyes.

"Whatever." Jungkook just shrugged as he fished out another stick of cigarette before lighting it once more.

"How old are you, Jungkook-hyung?" Taehyung asked which made the ravenette snicker.

"What's with this sudden interview?" He commented but answered the question anyway.

"26."

Taehyung simply nodded his head.

"I'll be turning 18 in a few days." He uttered, eyes now fixated on the floor.

"Hm, good for you." Jungkook mumbled.

They were silent for a long while with nothing but the sound of passing cars nearby.

The smoke coming from the cigarette continued to mix and disappear from the cold breeze that gushed from time to time.

"Shouldn't you be going back now?" Jungkook asked, dropping his second cigarette on the ground, stomping on it once again.

"My break time's over, so I'll be heading in." He added, looking at his wristwatch.

Taehyung just nodded as he stared at the ravenette's face once more.

"It's nice to see you again, Jungkook-hyung." Taehyung suddenly uttered, still in a blank face contrary to his words.

The ravenette didn't respond as he stared at him for a long while, both of them saying nothing at all.

Their hair danced with the wind as it gushed once more. The space between them was filled with nothing but the cold breeze as Jungkook moved his lips to speak in time with the deafening sound coming from the rushing cars on the street.

"Nice to see you again, Taehyung."

--------

Love you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
603K 32.6K 106
"I wish I'd have never even met you," Jeongguk spat, hand pumping just a bit faster, his tongue moving swiftly towards the other male's tip. "Be quie...
226K 14.9K 50
[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook texts a random number to ease his boredom...
29.6K 1.7K 25
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...