2020 | ๐–ณ๐–ท๐–ณ

De mochiminie_

"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐–ผ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ... Mais

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„
03 : ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ
04 : ๐–ฌ๐—‹. ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€
05 : ๐–ง๐—Ž๐—‡๐—
06 : ๐–ก๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—€๐—’๐—Ž
07 : ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐—‡
08 : ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ซ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐—๐–พ
09 : ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡
10 : ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ
11 : ๐–ญ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—†
12 : ๐–ง๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐– ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ
13 : ๐–จ๐—Œ ๐–จ๐— ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—Ž๐–พ?
14 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐—
15 : ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ด๐—‰
2020 : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

02 : ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—… ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—

6.5K 529 2.2K
De mochiminie_

Night 1.

Night fell in just a blink of an eye. Y/N's class, 1-A, were all locked up in their room. Lights were on, enabling them to see the bloody aftermath outside from their windows. Y/N was sitting on her chair, sending multiple texts to her non-responding parents. Kai and Yeonjun were doing the same. Taehyun was calling his older sister who was in the gymnasium. Soobin was pacing back and forth on a small space. The rest of their classmates were either sulking or emotionless. They just did not know what to do.

"Listen," Soobin took off his specs. "It is either we lock ourselves to death or go to the gymnasium. Surely the rest of the school is there."

Somi stood on her seat. "No one gets out of this room!"

"We could possibly survive the night if you all aren't a bunch of pussies!" Yeonjun sneered.

"Oh?" Hyunjin got up as well. "Fine. Get out. Let's see if you can last."

"When I get bitten, I'll come for your dumb ass first, Hwang."

"Can we all just decide without any of you arguing?" Y/N snapped. "We're not kids anymore for fuck's sake."

"If we stay here, we'll never know when we're going to last. But if we join the rest downstairs, we could take a chance. I've heard there are teachers looking after them." Beomgyu said.

"No," Taehyun, who just got off the call, spoke. "Seulgi said there's none of the teachers left. It's true that they're all there, though."

"Okay, here's the thing." Somi rolled her eyes. "We step out of this place, there could be those rotten bitches lurking in the hallways. Who knows whether our safety is guaranteed outside or not?"

"The lights are on!" Yeonjun yelled, madly gesturing at the fluorescents. "We can just run if we see one! Who says we're going out of the building anyways?! The gym is just right underneath, Jesus Christ, Somi! Use your fucking brain if you have one!"

"So are we going out or not?" Kai butted in.

"I'm outta here." Yeonjun walked out.

Soobin shortly followed and so Beomgyu, Kai, Taehyun, and Y/N. Apparently, a few of their class decided to come as well until the rest joined in. The only one left was Somi who eventually was forced to tag along. Class 1-A hastily traced the empty hallways. Luckily, the way was brightly lit and no zombie has entered the premises yet. Yeonjun pushed the doors to the gymnasium open, causing a short commotion from the students inside. The class invited themselves in, adjusting to the spacious and crowded venue.

"Taehyun!" A girl called out and ran to embrace the boy. "Crap, I thought you'll never make it here."

"Noona," Taehyun pulled away. "We just had a call."

"Yeah, Seulgi. Your brother's a rogue weed. Ain't nobody can kill him." Soobin chuckled.

"So no teachers?" Yeonjun questioned.

Seulgi shook her head no. Another girl had just approached them; her friend, Irene. Even though they were both seniors, Yeonjun pulled up a smug face and placed his hands on his waist. He was pissed.

"Great. How are we going to survive here then? God isn't taking his ass down and pull a miracle out of his sleeves, shit!"

"Maybe if you shut your cocksucking mouth, we might be able to think of a way." Irene spat.

"What on earth is happening even?" Hyunjin popped in. "Just this morning we're all fine and this shit turns up? Zombies? We're literally fucked, aren't we?"

"It's the bloody vaccine's fault, aye?" A guy joined the discussion. "Hell, I knew this corona thing ain't dying or some shit."

"Felix, shut up." Seulgi hissed.

"No, why am I shutting up, eh? If those bastards didn't overlook the lab results, we wouldn't have been out here facing some brain-eating fungi, damn."

Kai raised a brow. "Brain what?"

"Heard the CFC-20 contained some fungi sort of fella that gnaws your bloody nervous system stuff." Felix scoffed. "Drives people crazy. Anti-vaxers finally became relevant, aye?"

"HAAACHEGH!!"

"For fuck's sake, Beomgyu! Stop sneezing!" Somi screeched, backing away.

"Do I look like I'm one of those suckers?!" Beomgyu snapped, earning a small 'no' from her. "That's what I thought."

"Go easy on her will you?" Hyunjin scolded.

Beomgyu smirked, pushing the lad away. "Back off, simp."

"Who the fuck are you calling simp?"

"There's no other bleached-head in this room, is there?"

BANG!

Everyone flinched as the doors of the gymnasium jolted as if someone was pounding on the other side. Most of the students began to panic, backing away to the edge of the wide room but never taking their eyes off to the entrance. The door kept moving violently. Several knocks and slams were resonating. Girls began to cry while boys cussed underneath their breaths.

"We're all gonna die!"

"I want to get out of here!"

"No one steps out of this building!"

"Where are the teachers?!"

"I can't call my parents!"

Even the squad backed out. Yeonjun was the one at front with Seulgi while the rest were behind them, peeking from shoulder to shoulder to see if they're complete.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"Who locked the door?" Soobin asked.

"I did." Said Kai.

"You're a fucking chad." Hyunjin commented.

But it wasn't too long until one of the doors flew open. Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs, rumning away in scatter as no less than 10 zombies barged in at fast pace. The gang knew better than to run around in circles. Yeonjun and Hyunjin instinctively bolted out of the door, leading the rest outside. Soobin, Taehyun, Seulgi, and Irene followed. Felix had to drag Kai on the floor as the taller lad fell weak on his knees. Beomgyu had to pull Y/N by the wrist.

"AGGHHH! NO! GET OFF ME! GET OFF!" Kai cried, kicking a zombie off his feet as Felix dragged him.

"Bloody hell, you're goddamn heavy!" Felix complained.

"Over here!"

Seulgi signalled them inside a nearby classroom. They all pushed themselves inside, Kai and Felix being the last to enter. Y/N watched as students run through the halls either bleeding from the bites or writhing as the infection started spreading all over their system. Just as Yeonjun was about to close the door shut, Somi managed to run and stop him from doing so.

"Bitch, what the fuck?!" Yeonjun yelled. "Let go of the fucking door!"

"Let me in!" She cried, trying to squeeze through. "Let me in, please!"

"Fuck off!"

"Yeonjun, I'm begging you!"

"You're going to get us killed!"

"I don't want to die!"

"Just let her in, goddamn it!" Irene shrieked.

Yeonjun pulled the girl harshly inside before slamming the door shut, completely locking it afterwards. Somi stumbled and fell to the floor. Assess the scene. Taehyun was by the window, trying to find signal. Kai was sitting on a desk, rubbing his back from all the dragging. Felix was resting beside Hyunjin on a corner. Seulgi was pacing back and forth. Irene was by the chalkboard, staring at Somi's figure. Soobin was peeking out of the window to see the chaos outside the halls. Beomgyu and Y/N were seated on the floor. Yeonjun leaned at the door, clearly unimpressed with the current situation. The sound of screams and panic filled their ears alongside with Somi's soft sobs.

"This is all your fault." She whimpered, getting up. "Hadn't if you argued about moving to the gym we would have been safe! We wouldn't have lost our classmates outside!"

"Wow," Yeonjun raised a brow. "After we let your ass in, this is the thanks we get?! Get the fuck out."

"It's the truth! You and your oh-so-brave friends! If you wanted to die in the first place then you shouldn't have brought us all along! You're all nothing but a bunch of selfish, big-headed motherfu-"

SLAP!

People in the room froze and stared at Y/N. Her hand returned rested to her side, eyes set to glare at Somi who touched her reddening cheek. Beomgyu had to get up and hold Y/N back before she could raise another hand.

"Bitch around once more." She warned. "The window's open, Somi. Don't even think I'll hesitate to throw you out."

Somi looked away, mumbling. "I want my parents."

"Your mama and papa?" Y/N raised a brow. "They're dead. All of our families are dead at this point. What are you expecting, a miracle?"

"They're not dead!" Somi insisted. "Shut up! You're no help!"

"We're in the middle of a crisis and you're still dreaming. Bitch, wake up!" Y/N screamed.

Somi cried harder and ran to a window on the other side of the room. She threw it open and climbed up to the sill, sitting on it with her feet. She faced the rest with tears staining her face and the wind blowing behind her. They all just stood and watched.

"What are you doing?" Seulgi questioned. "Get back in and close the damn windows."

She shook her head. "I can't take this anymore.."

"Somi, for Pete's sake." Soobin rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Get down from there!"

"No, let her be." Yeonjun crossed his arms.

Somi turned to face the lot behind. Zombies were waiting to devour her below. She took a deep breath before letting go of the window frame, free falling from the third floor and hitting the cold concrete. The group rushed to see what happened next. Somi was barely visible from the mobs of monsters feasting over her corpse. Y/N immediately closed the window. Irene ran to a corner, gagging.

"One down," Yeonjun applauded. "Who's next? It's better to get this room even more spacious."

"How about you jump out?" Hyunjin challenged. "What the fuck is wrong with you to let her do that?!"

"She wanted drama then she gets the drama!" Yeonjun threw his arms up. "What? Are we still tolerating kids at this point?! If they want to die then die, fuck!"

"You're a heartless piece of shit." Irene commented.

"Indeed I am and I'm fucking proud of it!"

"Shut it!" Soobin yelled. "We're all going to die! The least I'd like to hear are your stupid arguments, shit!"

"Here."

Taehyun calmly tossed snack bars to everyone. Him and Kai have been hoarding and rummaging on random bags in the room while the rest were stuck in tension. The group loosened up a bit. Surprisingly, the chocolates helped. They all fell silent; just the sound of wrappers crumpling and bars breaking as they bit on it. Even the hallway has toned down as well. Soobin peeked through the glass. It was empty though blood stains and human parts were scattered everywhere.

"Is it clear?" Felix inquired.

Soobin shrugged. "I think so."

"We're not going out anymore, are we?"

"I'll open the door for you. See if you can step out, Aussie boy." Yeonjun rebutted.

"Hyung," Kai sighed. "For the next five minutes. Shut your mouth."

"Here. Have a biscuit." Beomgyu gently offered to Y/N as they snacked in a corner.

"Now what?" Seulgi slumped to a chair. "Those bastards are out there for sure. We can't survive with snack bars alone."

Taehyun who was looking at the ceiling spotted a vent. For all he knew, vents connect all locations of the school. Maybe there's a way for them to keep going. It just won't come in such an easy way.

"So," he muttered, facing them. "Does anyone know how to vent?"

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

98.9K 8.4K 20
"๐–  ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ...
146K 10.2K 22
"๐–จ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—’, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ...
8.1K 571 10
"๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ."๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. "๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ...
199K 13.3K 21
"๐–ถ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰. ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.