In The Fire Nation (For Now)

By hellomynameisema

Hi!!! This is just for like a few days until Katara's healed! If you don't know, read my last book, the trip... More

Day 1- Back in the Fire Nation (part 1)
Day 1- Back in the Fire Nation (part 2)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 1)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 2)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 3)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 4-Kataang)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 5-Sukka)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 6-Maiko)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 7)
Day 3- Meetings (part 1)
Day 3- Meetings (part 2)
Day 3- Meetings (part 3)
Day 3- Meetings (part 4)
Day 3- Meetings (part 6)
Day 4- Waiting (part 1)
Day 4- Waiting (part 2)
Day 4- Waiting (part 3)

Day 3- Meeting (part 5)

128 3 6
By hellomynameisema

Warning: Contains swearing, blood, and violence.

KATARA'S POV:

"I'M SORRY, WHAT?!"  I barked, getting up and spilling the water in Aang's hands all over my legs. He picked it back up and continued to heal me. 

"I swear, boys, come on!" she yelped, running off to Spirits know where. Sokka, Zuko, and Toph- apparently now she's a boy- at her heels as Aang didn't even budge. 

"Twinkletoes, come on! Wait 'til he sees who Kuzon is, let's go!" Toph said, poking her head through the door. 

"No, who'll heal Kat?" he said. I placed a hand on his arm. "Go, sweetie. I'll heal myself. I'm fine," I said. Aang eventually left and I placed some water on my left wrist with my right. 

"Since when's Toph a boy?" Tylee asked. "Since we found her in an all-men MMA fight," I replied. Suki and Tylee giggled as I shifted on my butt again. 

"Ok, did he rape you or not, because you're not acting normal," Suki said. I shook my head. "He didn't, I swear." She scoffed. "Sure," Tylee said. 

"Ok, I swear on Yue and Raava both, really! He did slap my ass, though," I admitted. "Oh, my Spirits, I'm gonna kill him!" Suki said. 

"No, babe, you're hurt," Sokka said, instantly sprinting into the room. "How much did you hear?" I asked. "Just that Suki wants to kill him." I sighed. 

"Ok, girl talk, I'll respect that," he said. "By the way, where's Mai?" Sokka asked. Tylee looked at me and we both looked at Suki, who looked back at us. "Oh, shit!" I barked. I flung my legs up and in one smooth motion was outside of the room and bolting around the Palace. 

"Tara!" Aang said, running behind me. I waited for him and he gave me the tightest hug he's ever given me. "How badly hurt is he?" I asked. "Let's just say he's in a boat headed for the Northern Tribe," Aang replied as we ran around the Palace. 

"Where's Mai?" I asked. "We don't know. Zuko instantly remembered and then Hide ran off," Aang replied. I gulped. Shit. 

We ran and ran, until we heard the loudest scream ever. And it was Zuko's voice. "Aang?" I asked. He nodded and kicked his foot into the floor. He grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere quickly as fuck. 

We found Zuko holding Mai's body on the floor. "Fuck this whole day," I muttered, making some water. I placed it where she was hit, right in her leg. The same spot as Suki. 

"FUCKING DAMN IT YOU LITTLE JACKASS!" I heard Toph bark. "Aang, get water and find her," I said, plucking the arrow out of Mai's bone. Aang ran off and Zuko handed me some gauze he just magically had. 

I wrapped her leg up like I did with Suki and handed her unconscious body to Zuko. "Put her down next to Suki. We're staying on lockdown in that room all day," I said. He nodded and walked off. 

I bolted off in the direction Aang went in, and sure enough, found Toph in his hands, him healing her, with an arrow in her hand. Like, straight through her hand. 

"Fuck you, Hide!" I barked. I got down and started to heal Toph myself, and I eventually chopped off the ends of the arrow, slowly as fuck pulling it out through her hand. 

"GET IT OUT!" Toph barked. "I'm fucking trying!" I said. I plucked it out and threw it next to me with the other pieces I chopped off of it. 

"Get me gauze and wrap," I told Aang. He bolted off and a second later he came in with it in his hands. He handed it to me and I wrapped up her hand. I have no fucking clue how this is gonna heal up. 

"Toph, can you bend without your hands?" I asked. She screamed in pain and nodded. I winced. This isn't gonna be an easy fight. 

We eventually got Toph to her room, by that I mean she leaned against Aang the whole time, and Zuko let us in. 

"Zuko and Tylee, buddy up and go get some guards to guard this room. Aang, come with me to get enough food to last us the day. Everyone else stay here. No one's allowed out or in except us," I said. 

Zuko and Tylee nodded and walked out, and Toph sat down in a chair next to Sokka, who was holding Suki's hand, who's other hand was holding Mai's. 

Aang and I left the room, and walked to the kitchen. "Buddy system in go," I muttered. Aang snorted. "Tara, did he or did he not rape you? Please, tell me the truth," Aang said. 

"He didn't. He slapped my ass, though. I almost killed him," I muttered. Aang and I both blushed and turned away. 

"Are you ok?" he asked. I nodded. "It just stings. Is there really a hand print on my cheek?" I asked. He turned to look at me. "Yeah, did he do that?" I nodded. "When I tried to get out of his grip. He also called me Zuko's girlfriend, what's up with that?" I asked. 

"He said what? Oh, gosh, I'm gonna kill that kid," he said. I giggled a little. We finally got to the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of crap, threw it in a big bag, and ran back to the room we're locking down in. 

I knocked on it. "Food's here," I said. The door opened, Toph, apparently, and Aang and I walked in and put the food on the floor, sitting down on some chairs. 

"Ok, who could it have been?" I asked. "It's someone who knew you guys were supposed to stop my dad today," Azula said. Aang nodded. 

"Yeah, but- Azula, you're the only one besides Iroh outside of Team Avatar who knows," Mai said. "Oh, really, Mai? It's not me!" she said. I frowned and leaned into Aang, who rubbed my shoulder as I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"And it's not Iroh. So someone figured out," Toph said. "Ok, but-" Knock, knock. "It's Zuko and Ty, open up," Zuko said. Toph opened the door and sat down next to me, and I held her hand- the good one- and squeezed it. 

"Come on, who could it be?" I asked. Zuko sat down next to Mai and held her hands, and he helped her sit up. Tylee sat down next to Toph and gave her a hug, and Toph- surprisingly- didn't protest for once. 

"It's- wait, sweetie, did you say Hide said you were Zuko's girlfriend?" Aang asked me. I nodded Zuko looked like he just saw a dragon and Mai gave me the death glare. "I'm not, Mai, calm your shit," I said. She unclenched her shoulders. 

"So?" Sokka asked, not seeing his point. Neither was I. 

"So, someone hit Suki. Maybe they thought that Suki was Mai, because they did hit Mai. If they tried to hit Mai, the guy who did maybe thought that Zuko would get with you, and then he would kidnap you, and then Zuko would be grateful when he 'found' you," Aang said. I widened my eyes. 

"Whoever's doing this is a fucking genius because they outsmarted all of Team Avatar and  me," Azula said. "You are  part of Team Avatar," Aang said. I choked for a second. 

"Sorry, I just realized that, too," I said. "Come on, of course you are. If it weren't for you, Haru's entire town would be dead," Zuko said. "Yeah, you saved them," Toph agreed. 

"Ok, she's part of the team. Now who's smart enough to fool us?" I asked. "Someone who's dumb enough to think Kuzon was really a Colonial," Sokka said. 

"Of course!" Toph said. "Who?" Suki asked. We explained to everyone. "Wait, so you guys were just under our noses the whole time?" Azula asked. We all nodded. "Pretty much," Aang said. 

"I actually saw you one day at the market. I ran off faster than the day of light," Sokka said, and we all chuckled a little before returning to all seriousness. 

"So, was it or was it not Hide?" Tylee asked. I gasped. "On Ji!" I said. Aang face-palmed. "Of course! Why am I such a dumbass?" he said. I pinched him. 

"Shut up." "Aang's ex? What about her?" Toph asked with a smirk. "You are so fucking lucky you have a hole in your hand, or else I would've smacked the shit out of you," I said. 

"Shut up, you and Sokka! She's not my ex, she never was and never will be," Aang said, pecking me. I blushed and returned to leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"Ok, ok, what about On Ji?" Suki asked. "We saw her yesterday, when we were out," I said. Aang rubbed the back of his neck with his empty hand. 

"Oh, no, Aang, don't tell me..." Sokka trailed off. "I told him not to!" I said. "She said she wouldn't tell anyone!" Aang said. 

"Maybe she didn't," Zuko said. "Maybe Hide was watching you guys." We all turned to look at him. "Oh, my Spirits, you could be right," I muttered. 

"That would explain a lot," Aang said. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. "Who is it?" Mai asked. Azula put her hood on and hid behind the bed. 

"It's a guard. Avatar Aang, someone wishes to speak to you," someone said. Aang opened the door carefully and gasped. "What the hell?" he asked with gritted teeth. 

"Let me in, he's tracking me!" a girl's voice said. Of course, perfect timing, bestie! Just awesome! Aang opened the door and she walked in, taking her hood off. 

"Azula, I know you're there," she said. We all gasped. "Ok, how?" Azula asked, getting up and taking her hood off. 

"Please, hun, Iroh's my friend. Anyways, he's tracking me, I don't have much time," she said. "Hide?" I asked. She nodded. "What kind of boyfriend tracks their girlfriend?" Mai asked. On Ji shrugged. 

"Listen, he did it. I know he did it. And I know what he did to you today, Katara. I can't even believe him, he's a fucking asshole. But I just needed to let you know," she said. 

"How did you know?" I asked. "I saw him...." I widened my eyes. "And you didn't stop him?!" I barked. "I- someone froze me in place," she said. I blinked back a tear at my eyes.  

"So you didn't tell him who I am?" Aang asked. She shook her head. "Of course not. I told you when I met you; I'm not a tattletale," she said. 

"Thank you, On Ji," I said. She nodded. "Don't worry, you guys. I've got your backs. Also, tell me when you leave. His scouts can't track me in the air and I've been meaning to get away," she said. I widened my eyes. Maybe she's not all bad. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So, I kind of love this so freaking much. This is just to, like, on point. I didn't even mean for it to be actually somewhat good, but here we are. Ok, thank you so so so so so so so so much for 601 reads on The Trip to Gaoling and for 183 reads on this!

Random: Whatever colour you decorate your room in is, like, so you! I really like it!

Have an awesome night! (1831 words) 

Much love xx -Ema

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 82 49
Ok, hi everyone! Thank you all SO SO SO much for so much love on my account! This is the ENTIRE Harmony Restoration Movement, so it might be a little...
502 34 20
Sora had a boring life in a small village. Nothing ever happened and nothing ever kept her here. One day, a guy and his uncle came to the small healt...
395K 17.2K 42
*FINAL BOOK* At last, Saki found her place in the world - fighting side by side with the soon-to-be-legendary Team Avatar. That is, until she's forci...
181K 6.6K 59
3 years after the end of the series, Zuko brings Azula home. It isn't easy but with time, Azula is able to heal, and find family and friends. As she...