The Blacksmack Down (book 6)...

By UFG_Studios

This is the sixth book of "The Blacksmack Down." In this book, Killer and his friends continue on going throu... More

The Blacksmack Down (book 6) The great dimension jump.
Chapter 2 Return of the 25th.
Chapter 3 A unwanted Blue Dragon.
Chapter 4 A little Pride in Sword Art Online.
Chapter 5 We're having a real problem on our hands.
Chapter 6 Meeting The Unknown Hero.
Chapter 7 A forest of dragons and magic.
Chapter 8 Reckless Coliseum.
Chapter 9 A trip to Durarara!!
Chapter 10 Stuck in Fazbear Pizzeria.
Chapter 11 Needless to say, these guys are strong.
Chapter 12: A message from Hell.
Chapter 13: Doppelganger death match.
Chapter 14: Attacking all Titans!!
Chapter 15: Defending and invading.
Chapter 16: Tribal feud.
Chapter 17: The weredragon of Ewth den
Chapter 18: The secret of Ewth Den.
Chapter 19: A murdering Princess.
Chapter 20: The desire of evil.
Chapter 21: Stuck in a ruse.
Chapter 22: When all else fails.
Chapter 23: A well trained Blue Exorcist.
Chapter 24: The resolve of a fighter.
Chapter 25: May the force be with anyone but us.
Chapter 26: The great count Dracula.
Chapter 27: Baluvian Raft City.
Chapter 28: A Mine a day keeps the crafters at bay!
Chapter 29: It's a Marvel we did this.
Chapter 30: A Marvelious conclusion!
Chapter 31: Storming Oaklore and Swordhaven.
Chapter 32: A rather Twisted turn of events.
Chapter 33: Stuck between a Dwarf and a hard place.
Chapter 34: A kitsune in armor.
Chapter 35: Darkovia playdate.
Chapter 36: Sounds of Discordia.
Chapter 37: The Pala-dead!
Chapter 38: The Pala-dead! (Part 2.)
Chapter 40: Sepulchure's plague.
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 1)
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 2)
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 3)
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him.
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him. (Part 2)
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him. (Part 3)
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood.
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood (part 2).
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood (part 3).
Chapter 44: Time constraining.
Chapter 44: Time constraining. (Part 2)
Chapter 44: Time constraining. (Part 3)
Chapter 45: A thundering sense of false hope.
Chapter 46: A group of chaotic twins!
Chapter 47: A breather at Willow Creek.
Chapter 48: Holding out for a Hiro!
Chapter 49: A Chaotic end.

Chapter 39: The questionable Necropolis!

1 0 0
By UFG_Studios

Chapter 39: The questionable Necropolis!

It was May 26th, at 12:50 PM. Everyone was still asleep aside from Killer and Jena, who were sitting in the eating area of Yulgar's inn. Jena was sitting on top of a table going through a notebook while Killer was doing one-handed push-ups next to the table.
"When will everyone else wake up?" Jena asked as she looked down at Killer.
"They have been sleeping all day," Killer said. "DoomWood must have taken it out of them,"
"Hiro seemed the most exhausted," Jena replied as she jumped off the table. "Hey, Yulgar, may we get a couple of those smoothies?"
"Coming right up!" Yulgar replied as he started to pour some of the smoothies into mugs, "Is it just the two of you still?"
"Yeah," Jena replied. "Everyone must have been extremely worn out from our last adventure,"
"Where were you guys at?" Yulgar asked as he walked over with the mugs. He stuck them on the table Jena was on, which caused Jena to take one instantly and take a big swig.
"We were at DoomWood by Alteon's orders. When everyone else wakes up, I'm not sure what we're going to do next," Killer took the other mug and took a sip, "It's annoying waiting for everyone,"
"You have been pushing everyone harder than usual," Jena took another swig, "Not to mention Jacob's awoken abilities as a DoomPaladin,"
"I still don't understand how that worked out," Killer went quiet for a long period of time.
"DoomPaladin?" Yulgar inquired.
"It's hard to explain, but think of it as some weird mixture of a Doomknight and a Paladin," Jena took another swig, "There was originally one, but then Killer's apprentice surprised us by becoming a less dramatic version of Killer's armor, but he seemed just as powerful,"
"Sounds interesting," Yulgar headed back to his bar, "I'd like to see that, sometimes,"
"Maybe at another time," Jena said. She set her mug on the table then opened her notebook again. "Now if only I could understand that power itself..."

The door opened, which had Yulgar give a hearty "Welcome to Yulgar's!"
"Hello, Yulgar! Long time no see!" A familiar voice said, which caused Killer and Jena to instantly perk up. "Oh! Hey, you two!" Krauss said as he ran over, he was holding a mysterious helmet that looked like Killer's Doomknight helmet.
"What do you have there?" Killer asked.
"Oh, this?" Krauss replied as he held up the helmet. "This is the helmet of Sepulchure, Gravelyn's father," Krauss gently put it on the table. "Gravelyn asked me to bring a message to Hiro, and she would love the assistance of Hiro to explore somewhere in the Necropolis. Apparently, Sepulchure has some sort of secret vault deep inside the Necropolis," Krauss looked at the Helmet. "Is Hiro here?"
"He's still asleep," Killer replied. "We can help as well, but everyone is currently asleep,"
"How long have they been asleep?" Krauss inquired.
"Since about 6 AM yesterday," Killer replied. He raised his hand which signaled for Yulgar to bring over another mug, which he placed in front of Krauss.
"That long, huh?" Krauss took a sip from the mug, "He must have been extremely worn out,"
"He was falling asleep when Jacob was fighting Vordred," Killer stood up, "He probably rests a lot more than we do,"
"Says the guy who's letting his guild sleep," Jena muttered into her drink.
"Whatever!" Killer replied. He walked over to the steps, "I'll be right back,"
"Is he going to get everyone?" Krauss asked as he lowered his mug.
"Who knows?" Jena replied into her drink.

There was a loud crash, then a bang, followed by Hiro falling down the stairs while Kloud held him in a headlock. They seemed to have been arguing about something.
"Morning, Hiro!" Krauss said happily.
Hiro and Kloud instantly stopped their bickering then looked up at Krauss. "Oh, morning, Krauss," Hiro replied. He kicked Kloud off him then jumped to his feet and ran over to greet Krauss, "What brings you here so early?"
"Empress Gravelyn wanted your assistance with a job," Krauss lifted Sepulchure's helmet. "We're heading back to the Necropolis since there is apparently some sort of secret vault of her fathers down there, and she wants to enlist your help,"
"I doubt there's anything else we have to do today," Hiro sat across from Krauss. "Warlic hasn't been around with any Chaos Lord news anyways, so I guess we're free today,"
"Thank you, Hiro!" Krauss stood up then left a few pieces of gold on the table, "Is everyone else awake?"
"They're outside already," Kloud replied from the stairs, "I was told to tell you guys to meet outside,"
"You're still on the floor," Jena replied as she finished her drink. She stood up and placed a token on the table. "I'm not helping you up!" She walked outside with Hiro and Krauss.
Kloud jumped back to his feet then left the door, where he saw everyone gathered in an unhealthy tea party with Butter Cup.
"What happened?" Kloud asked.
"Tea-party!" Butter Cup replied. "Want sum?"
"No..." Kloud turned to Killer. "Do you still have the map?"
"Yep," Killer opened Hiro's map, "The NP, right?"
"Yeah," Krauss replied. He held out his teacup. "More, please,"
Killer pressed a part of the map, which caused everyone, tea-table and all, to teleport right outside the Necropolis entrance.

Krauss stood up as he finished his tea which then had him place the cup on the table. "According to the Empress, the Vault is deep inside the Necropolis," He held the helmet closely, "She said it was most likely being guarded by a Dracolich of some sort,"
"Sounds interesting," Killer stated. "If we're lucky, we might run into Artix to see if he has any more information to share. I sure wouldn't mind that,"
"The Necropolis looks...Flashier?" Hiro started. "No..." He went quiet.
"I think someone raised the entire thing, meaning that we might have a challenge reaching the bottom," Krauss added as he walked over to Hiro.
"Whelp," Killer walked past the two, "That vault won't find itself!" He walked down the stairs. "Let's go!"
"Yeah!" Jacob said happily as he ran up to Killer. "Later losers!"
"We're getting smack talked by a little kid," Hiro said.
"He's always had a mouth on him," Kloud stated as he walked down the stairs.
"Isn't it cute?" Mary Gold added as she followed behind the other three. The rest of the group were shortly behind her.
"How long have you know these guys?" Krauss asked.
"Not long enough to be immune to their weirdness," Hiro replied. "We better hurry," And with that, he followed everyone down the stairs with Krauss right behind him.

It was unexpected, but it took a good hour and a half of the Necropolis until they reached a rather large stone catacomb. After taking several elevators and even a giant death worm to this location, they reached stone steps that led two floors up. Hiro, Krauss, and Kloud were sitting on the bottom step.
"You guys almost ready?" Killer asked. "Or do you need some hydration?"
"Unless you have anything, no thanks," Kloud replied. He leaned back as he took a huge inhale.
"I do, actually," Killer replied as he pulled out several waterskins. "I made a quick stop back home yesterday, and Angela wanted me to try out these waterskins," He handed one out for everyone. "I asked for an additional two just in case yours got lost, Hiro, but I guess Krauss can have it," He handed the last two to Hiro and Krauss. "Keep this close at hand, Angela said they weren't easy to make,"
"What makes them so special?" Kloud asked as he examined his waterskin.
"She said something about it being bottomless or something," Killer replied. "Don't worry, they're full of drinking water, but be careful not to get any other type of liquid in it otherwise it will become that substance,"
"So are you saying I can't drool or spit in it?" Kloud exclaimed as he shot to his feet.
"I'm not saying that," Killer replied. "I'm just saying if it's liquid it'll change from drinking water, and I'm pretty sure she thought ahead for that,"
"So...what?" Jena started. "Does that mean I can put other things in here like lava or murky water?"
"Poison, even?" Jacob added.
"Blood?" Mason continued.
"Tea?" Mary Gold added.
"Liquified cake?" Waky Pants added happily.
"That smoothie stuff from Yulgar's?!" Kloud exclaimed excitedly.
"Yeah, I guess," Killer replied. "I'm not entirely sure how it works since Angela just said they're bottomless and full of drinking water, so we don't have to worry about them running out,"
"Thank god!" Jena exclaimed. "So are you guys ready?"
"I guess," Krauss said as he took a swig from the waterskin. "This water is way fresher than I expected,"
"Our castle is in a special location. The water is cleaner and fresher than most from our dimension," Killer replied. "Don't worry about it, it should invigorate you,"
"I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth," Hiro added. He stuck the waterskin on his belt then walked up the stairs.

Once everyone made it up the stairs, the most miraculous thing was spotted. There was a five-head Dracolich guarding a large stone door. Hiro looked in horror as the thing loomed over everyone.
"So...we just gotta defeat this, right?" Hiro stammered.
"Looks like it," Killer replied. "Shouldn't be that hard,"
"We'll split into two groups, half of us take the two on the left, the other half will take the right," Mary Gold said, "Krauss, can you and Hiro deal with the one in the middle?"
"Shouldn't be that hard," Krauss turned to Hiro, "Want to fight a dragon, like old times?"
"As long as everyone else stays out of the way," Hiro drew his sword, "It shouldn't be a problem!"
"Then let's go!" Killer took half the group and charged the two heads on the left as the other half went for the two on the right.

After a grueling battle, all five heads were finally defeated, which then caused the large stone door in the back of the room to be left unguarded.
"Is that the door?" Hiro asked as he walked over. He tried opening it but failed. "Hey! It's closed tight!"
"The Empress said it would only open with Lord Sepulchure's helmet," Krauss stated as he walked over, which caused a small click to be heard from the door. "Now try,"
Hiro pushed the door lightly which caused it to creak open slowly, and inside was a rather spectacular thing. It was a dark tomb with a stone sarcophagus, and on it was a rather beautiful woman. Near the tomb was a chest, which Killer opened easily. Inside was nothing more than unreadable faded paper with fancy writing that looked like old love letters.
"Anything of interest?" Hiro asked.
"Nope!" Killer replied as he closed the chest. "Nothing of importance!"
"Well then," Hiro started. "I guess all that's left is the tomb,"
"What does it say?" Ken asked.

Hiro looked down at the tomb, which then caused him to move back quickly in shock. "That's impossible?!"
"What does it say?!" Killer inquired angrily.
"Why would the tomb of the Queen be down here in the Necropolis?!" Hiro turned to Krauss. "Did you know about this?!"
"No!" Krauss replied. "I'm not sure why the tomb of the Queen would be down here,"
"What does it say?!" Everyone else asked angrily.
"It's the name, Queen Lynaria Alteon!" Hiro replied. He started to pace as he mumbled to himself.
"I think he's losing it," Jena stated.
"Coming from the mad scientist," Ken joked.
"Don't start," Jena replied. She walked over to the tomb then ran her hand across it. "This stone looks ancient, but it should be able to hold out for a few thousand years," Jena walked around the tomb examining it.
"What is she doing?" Krauss asked.
"Think of it as her pacing through ideas, similar to how Hiro is pacing as he figures what's going on," Killer replied. He stepped forward. "Your attention please!" Killer exclaimed. Everyone looked at him. "This may seem really odd, or it may seem fitting! But I have a feeling that what we are looking for isn't here, it might even be a wild goose chase, but I have a feeling that this tomb isn't what we're looking for,"
"What brings this up?" Hiro asked. 
"I saw the chest, and a small part of it was sectioned off but broken into," Killer replied. "If we're looking for something, someone else has it,"
"Hey, Krauss?" Jena started. "Did Sally ever return to Shadowfall to swear her allegiance to the Shadowscythe?"
"I don't think I saw Sally since you left NU," Krauss replied. "Why?"
"That's what makes this a problem," Killer started. "The room was probably broken into because that Dracolich was the only thing guarding this room, and if a highly skilled Necromancer got through, then the Dracolich could have been revived,"
"But I thought Sep's helm was the only thing that could open the door?" Jena asked.
"His helm is radiating a specific magical element, and it needs to be strong enough," Killer turned to Krauss, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the element is replicated by someone skilled enough in magic it could match, or at least mimic, the frequency of the original,"
"You're correct, as far as I'm concerned at least," Krauss replied.
"I'm not sure what this means," Hiro replied. "Why bring this up at all?"
"Sally has what we want," Killer stated. "And she most likely set up a booby-trap,"
"That doesn't sound good," Hiro stopped in the middle of pacing, "Did I probably set it off already?"
"I doubt it," Killer said. "But no one else should move, and we'll try to get out of here, and then we'll hunt down Sally and pry whatever it is we're after from her soon-to-be cold dead Necromancer hands,"
"I'm not sure how to feel about that," Hiro stated.
"Did anyone else feel that?" Jacob asked.
"What?" Hiro replied.

The floor gave way, causing the entire thing to cave in, leaving only the tomb on the floor above.
Beneath the so-called Secret Vault was Sally working on an experiment, which also had Vordred stuck to the wall.
"Hiro!" Sally started. "You're interrupting my Creation-ing-ing!"
"Sally?! What are you doing here?!" Hiro exclaimed.
"And why is Vordred on the wall?!" Jena added.
"We can rebuild him!" Sally started. "Bigger! Faster! Stronger! MORE SKULLS!!"
"MORE SKULLS!!!" Vordred shouted.
"This can't be good," Killer stated.
"How do we get out of here?" Ken asked.
"Easily!" Sally replied happily. She threw out one of her hands which caused the floor to give way underneath everyone except herself, sending everyone falling deep into the cavern beneath where they are.

"How could this get any worse?" Hiro asked as they fell.
"Before I forget! I'm releasing some noxious neurotoxin and flooding the entire Necropolis!" Sally started to laugh loudly. "Count down to DOOM! HAHAHA!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!"
"You had to say something," Killer spat at Hiro.
"How was I supposed to know!" Hiro exclaimed.
"One last thing!" Sally giggled. "Drakath gave me some chaos to infuse with Vordred!"
"Now we're getting somewhere," Killer muttered as they fell.

After a good few minutes, they finally landed on a mountain of skulls which caused them to slide slightly, where they were left next to a hole in the caverns.
"Where are we now?" Jena asked.
"Somewhere dank," Prime replied. "And not in a good way,"
"How is dank a good thing?" Mary Gold asked.
"That's a solid question," Jena replied. "The 21st century was a weird era,"
"Was it?" Hiro questioned. "I'm not sure what you mean by that?"
"It's a long complicated story," Jena replied. "We should look around, and maybe we'll find a way out,"
"And if we don't?" Hiro asked.
"You squishy mortals end up brain craving zombies," Jena replied bluntly.
"I'm just going to assume you want me to feel offended," Prime stated.
"It's hilarious how offensive all this is," Mystic added.
"This is making me uncomfortable," Krauss muttered to Mary Gold.
"This happens a lot, don't worry," Mary Gold replied.
"I'll lead the charge!" Killer stated. "Let's go!"

An unknown amount of time passed as everyone soon reached a sheer drop. Killer looked down at it as everyone else sat down to rest for a moment.
"Can you see the bottom?" Hiro asked.
"Hard to tell with all the fog," Killer replied. "I could cut the fog with a knife if I got close enough,"
"We can't stay in that fog for long if Sally is to be believed," Kloud got up and walked over to Killer. "I'm not sure we should have any more zombies in the guild," he turned to Prime, "No offense,"
"No worries, I agree," Prime walked over to Killer, "I wonder how long the zombification would actually take for any of us, actually,"
"Now's not the time for wondering how long it would take for us to die, Prime," Kloud replied.
"It's just a thought," Prime added, "I don't mean to go back on what I was saying,"
"Enough, both of you," Mary Gold added in. "Killer wouldn't just let us all die from some mysterious fog without a plan,"
"You're all dimension jumpers," Killer turned to the guild. "This fog wouldn't affect us since we're dimension jumpers. Prime is safe from it since he's already a zombie. Jena and I are Mocks, so we're safe regardless. I think the only ones in danger of being zombified are Krauss and Hiro," Killer turned to the two. "Unless there's something else about you I'm not understanding,"
"I'm pretty sure I'm safe," Krauss replied. "I have Sepulchure's helmet which wards off status effects, but I'm pretty sure Hiro is as good as dead,"
"Thanks!" Hiro replied angrily.
"At the very least then we can hang out more since you being dead would technically make you a warrior of evil," Krauss replied happily.
"You have absolutely no ability to see a downside," Hiro stated with a huff.
"So what now?" Kloud asked.
"We should jump down," Killer replied.
"Isn't that a little...?" Hiro started. Everyone jumped off the cliff before Hiro could finish what he was saying, which caused him to grown. He walked over then sighed as he jumped off.

As everyone landed on the lower level, Hiro fell and landed on his back with a loud thud.
"How did you guys survive that?" Hiro asked through as he gasped for air.
"You're alive, aren't you?" Kloud replied.
"Don't be negative, Hiro, it's nothing important to worry about," Krauss added. "You need to remember I'm the mage of our group, and I put feather falling on the two of us,"
"You just didn't stick the landing," Killer replied.
"So now what?" Kloud asked.
"If I have anything to go off of, may I suggest something?" Krauss started.
"I'm up for suggestions," Killer replied.
"I remember something Noxus taught in class a few weeks ago," Krauss started. "Apparently, the Necropolis is held up by something, I believe he called it a Shadowstone Support beam or something. If we take that down, it'll bring down the entire Necropolis and maybe even bring down Sally and Vordred before Vordred is fully completed,"
"So if we can't go back up, then we'll bring down the enemies," Hiro mused. "Maybe that could work, actually,"
"It's better than nothing," Killer said. "How far do we need to go?"
"That, I'm unsure about," Krauss put his hand on his chin, "We need to reach the bottom, then maybe we can figure out where it's located,"
"So we have a game plan," Killer turned away from everyone. "We need to figure out the quickest way to the bottom, but we're currently hiding from Sally as well, so we can't do anything reckless,"
"I feel like that's an impossible feat with those two," Prime said gesturing to Waky Pants and Butter Cup.
"Mystic's in charge of those two," Killer replied.
"Yippee," Mystic said with the most unenthusiastic tone known to man.
"All we need to do now is find the bottom," Kloud said.
"I'm not sure I like this idea," Hiro stated.
"Just because you're unsure about becoming a zombie or not," Killer replied.
"Death isn't the worst thing to happen to me," Prime added.
"Somebody gets it!" Krauss said happily.
"I swore my allegiance to King Alteon! Sorry for not wanting to be a tool for destroying the world!" Hiro shouted.
"Shut up! Let's hurry!" Killer said as he walked forward. 

It took what felt like an hour of walking, but they finally came to another cliff.
Killer looked down the cliff and could only see more fog. "There's just more fog,"
"This stuff stinks," Kloud stated.
"It is a toxic, zombification fog," Prime replied.
"I totally forgot that small detail, thank you for the reminder," Kloud replied sarcastically.
"Now's not the time for sarcasm," Hiro said.
"There's always time for sarcasm around these guys," Kloud replied.
"So what's the game plan?" Hiro asked as he turned to Killer, who was in mid-jump off the cliff. "Not this again!"
"How else are we meant to reach the bottom?" Jack replied as he followed Killer off the cliff.
"I'm starting to think there isn't a single brain cell in your guild," Hiro said.
"I could use you as an experiment," Jena offered happily.
Kloud mumbled something under his breath, which sounded much more excited than expected.
"That worries me," Hiro stated.
"Rightfully so!" Kloud replied. "I'm lucky to be alive!"
"It was an accident!" Jena replied loudly.
"You say that whenever something goes wrong!"
"It only goes wrong the first time!"
"The first time for literally everything!!"
"Shut up!!" Mary Gold shouted. The three who were arguing looked at her. "If you three are done arguing like a married couple, we're continuing,"
Hiro soon realized that it was just the four of them standing there. "Uh..." Hiro started.
"I'll see you at the bottom," Mary Gold replied as she jumped off the cliff.
"Under different circumstances, I'd consider you all suicidal," Hiro stated.
"In The Blacksmack Down, I'm not even sure suicide would save you from the craziness that is Butter Cup since we have two dead people as is," Kloud said before jumping off the cliff.
"Don't mind him, he's just insensitive," Jena said as she jumped off the cliff.
Hiro sighed. He walked over to the cliff then fell.

Hiro landed as gracefully as he could as he saw everyone sitting down at a table while playing cards.
"Am I interrupting something?" Hiro asked.
"We can deal you in on the next round," Jena replied.
"Not what I mean," Hiro replied. "What are you doing?"
"Waiting for Hiro, duh!" Jena replied. She looked up at Hiro. "Are you done?"
"What does that mean?!" Hiro shouted.
"Oh, calm down, Hiro," Krauss joked, "It's nothing to worry about,"
"Did someone scout ahead?" Hiro asked.
"Kloud'll be back soon," Killer replied. He placed two cards down.
"What game are you playing?" Hiro asked as he sat down near the table.
"You don't wanna know," Jena replied.
"Then how can I be dealt in if I don't know the rules?" Hiro asked.
"You'll figure it out by watching," Mary Gold replied.
"That's reassuring," Hiro muttered.
"There's a giant bubble up ahead," Kloud said walking back into the area. "There is a giant bubble with a forest in it, to be correct,"
"Did you search for a way down?" Killer asked as he stood up.
"He probably got scared and ran back as fast as he could," Jena muttered.
"No, actually," Kloud started. "I was just told to retrieve you guys before I could go any further,"
"That's a first," Killer stepped forward. "I guess we shouldn't keep whatever told you to come back waiting,"
"Did that not make sense to anyone else?" Hiro asked.
"Don't ask," Kloud replied. "Just don't think about it too much,"
"Shut up, you're leading us to wherever the thing is," Killer said as he moved over to Kloud. He started pushing him forward.
"If you let go I can!" Kloud moved away while dusting himself off. "I'm not used to all this cave spelunking..." He muttered.
"You can bathe about it later!" Killer continued as he pushed Kloud further, basically leaving everyone else behind.
"This just keeps getting weirder and weirder," Krauss stated.
"This isn't even the start of it," Jack replied.

In the distance, there was an extremely large bubble with what looked like a forest. The trees were extremely tall and resembled mushrooms. Everyone looked in wonder as Killer seemed underwhelmingly surprised. Kloud let out a nearly silent sigh.
"Is this what you were talking about?" Killer asked.
"Yep," Kloud replied. "All I could do was reach the bubble, and I couldn't gain access to it. There was a voice that said I should collect my companions before I was granted access,"
"Sounds stupid," Hiro said.
"Sounds spooky!" Butter Cup said over Hiro. "This be a sacred ground of the doom-doom forest!" Butter Cup quickly ran over and knocked on the bubble. "Open tah door!"
"Are any of you a threat to this sacred ground?" A voice from inside the bubble stated.
"Only when Butter Cup has her toilet water repellent," Killer replied.
"Toilet...what?" Hiro questioned.
"I have yet to see your truest intentions yet, but we must talk, so please hurry!" The voice said. A small part of the bubble opened up and everyone made their way inside the forest.

They walked for a few seconds until they came upon some sort of winged creature, similar to that of the fairies from the fairy forest. She looked all of them over.
"I trust you are here for a reason?" The fairy asked.
"Actually, we're looking for a Shadowstone support beam, and we're curious if you can help," Killer replied.
"Very well," She closed her eyes in thought. "Just up ahead there is a cliff, if you are either crazy enough or have a death wish, I suggest you jump off of it, that should lead you to the bottom of the cavern, though I doubt anyone could survive that far of a fall."
"Is there a safer way down?" Hiro asked.
"I'm not too sure," She went quiet. "If you had some sort of rope, maybe you could reach the bottom no issue, but it is quite a far ways down,"
"So an endless rope is the safest but it'll take far longer," Hiro added.
"I suggest just jumping. It seems the fastest," Krauss stated.
"I might have a better idea, but it calls for me making a quick call, which I will make after we reach the cliff," Killer added.
"I'm not sure I like the sound of that," Kloud muttered quietly.
"I hope you have a safe trip. I however will stay here and guard this place. It is the last of what the true Doomwood looked like, however, the darkness came and took away the light, leaving only this part untouched by the evil above," The fairy said.
"Oh, touching," Ken said, he walked past the fairy. "I'll scout ahead."
"If there is anything you can share, please do," Hiro said.
"I know not much about the area, but I do remember hearing a rumor about a dragon of pure shadow guarding the Shadowstone support pillar, so I recommend dealing with that before you take a crack at the support pillar," The fairy said.
"I now have all the information I could use, and I know just the guy to deal with it," Killer walked past the fairy. "We should hurry up, Vordred could be unfinished still,"
"If I can, I will be back to help protect this sacred place," Hiro said.
"You shouldn't make any promises, Hiro," Krauss replied.
"I know," Hiro said.
"Hurry up! We're wasting daylight!" Killer shouted back.
"We're roughly 100 feet underground!" Hiro shouted back as he followed behind everyone else leaving the other side of the bubble.

As they traveled a little way, they came to yet another cliff, but this time, there was a rope. Hiro looked at it suspiciously. He walked over and tugged on it once. 
"I don't trust this, not one bit," Hiro muttered.
"Hiro! I'm so glad I found you!" Artix shouted from way up high.
"Artix?!" Hiro replied as he looked up.
"Yeah! I can't believe I found you!" Artix replied happily.
"What are you doing down here?!" Hiro questioned. "Why just drop a rope here?!"
"I'm still looking for answers!" Artix replied. "I was going to climb down there since I couldn't find another way down, how about you come up here so we don't have to shout so loud!"
"That sounds too convenient..." Krauss muttered.
Hiro jumped and grabbed onto the rope, he started to pull himself up. "I'm so glad to hear you! But we need to be quick. Sally is rebuilding Vordred!"
"Does that mean we can fight him together?!" Artix asked like an excited puppy.
"Focus," Hiro started. The sound of Artix's armor could be heard as if he stopped moving. "We have a plan, and since you're higher than us we can work together-" Hiro tilted his head. "Did you bring someone else with you? Like Robina?"
"What? No! I'm just here by myself, why?" Artix replied.
"Then who's that behind you?" Hiro asked. And soon after Artix fell past Hiro and the group. And then the sound of Sally's laughter was heard.
"You need to tell that Paladin moron not to wear such bright armor! It was so easy to see!" Sally giggled.
"What are you doing?!" Hiro tried to climb up the rope a little. "Why are you doing this?"
"Because I'm the evil Necromanctress of DoomWood, duh!" Sally retorted. "Oh look! A very conveniently placed knife! It would be a shame if someone were to cut this rope!"
"Don't you dare, Sally!" Hiro climbed a bit higher. But his efforts were in vain as the rope he was holding onto was cut, dropping Hiro into the depths below.

After a very, very long fall, and according to Hiro it was exactly 42 floors. Hiro hit the bottom with a very, very loud clank that echoed throughout the cavern. Hiro let out a very loud grown, not of pain, but of annoyance.
"Why do I have to be the only one that fell?! Now I'm down here alone!" Hiro whined.
"You whine more than Kloud!" Draklore said. He was sitting at an extremely small table playing Solitare.
"Who are you?" Hiro asked as he got into a sitting position.
"What's it to you?" Draklore retorted.
"Because I need to know if you're working with Sally or not," Hiro replied as he stood up and dusted himself off.
"Who, in the flying philander, is Sally," Draklore replied.
"You're not from around here, are you," Hiro questioned, still obviously tense.
"Do I look like someone that belongs here?" Draklore replied as he stood up suddenly, which threw all his cards onto the ground, "Shit..." He muttered.
"Then who are you and what are you doing way down here?" Hiro asked.
"I said I needed to make a call," Killer replied, seemingly coming out of nowhere.
"Where did you guys come from?!" Hiro asked.
"I said I needed to make a call, and this is who I called," Killer replied.
"Why did you call him?" Hiro asked.
"Why do you have to ask so many questions?!" Draklore growled.
"Okay, jeez," Hiro said with his hands up.

"I'm surprised this isn't as dark as I was expecting," Draklore told Killer.
"Yeah. The fog here really makes it lighter than expected," Killer replied.
"So what is he doing here?" Hiro asked.
"I'm here to help deal with the support beam, if someone can distract the Shadow dragon that's just up ahead I can probably have it down in no time,"
"How long would it take?" Hiro asked.
"Give me a minute, I'll probably have it down, but that shadow dragon will attack and prevent me from even getting near it. So if you guys can deal with the dragon, or at least distract it enough, I can bring down the roof," Draklore replied.
"Literally," Waky Pants added.
"I'm giving you exactly one minute," Killer stated.
"Then what?" Draklore asked unflinchingly.
"Then you can deal with the dragon and the support beam if you think you're so strong," Killer replied.
"Can he do that?" Hiro asked Mary Gold.
"He can do whatever he feels like," Mary Gold replied. "Consider yourself lucky,"
"Then I'll just have to be quick, then," Draklore replied. "If I'm not mistaken the Shadow dragon will disappear if the Support Beam is taken down since most shadow beasts tend to have something giving them the energy to form into something. And if I'm right it'll be the support beam,"
"Enough smart talk! Go take down the beam!" Killer demanded.
"Fine!" Draklore ran through a hole, which everyone followed through as well.

Draklore quickly ran past a massive shadow in the shape of a dragon. The dragon ran after Draklore but was stopped by Butter Cup who was holding Ken, who was stalk still as if he were a torch.
"Back beast! Back! I command ye to step not one more step! For I am here to devour you and your evil evilness of evil hood!" Butter Cup stated.
"If this works I'm going to eat my cape," Hiro replied.
"I second that," Krauss added.
The shadow dragon looked at Butter Cup and roared in her face, which caused Ken's hair to dim down slightly.
"Hang on," Butter Cup put Ken on the ground next to her. She pulled out a little spray can with a label that read Toilet water repellent which she promptly sprayed into Ken's hair, which caused it to burst into an uncontrollable flame. She picked Ken back up and started to wave him around towards the Shadow dragon. "Fear your downfall!" She then, for some reason, threw Ken like a javelin, feet first, at the Shadow Dragon.
Once Ken hit the Shadow dragon, it let out a painful growl as it disappeared into the shadows around, which caused Butter Cup to pull out a vacuum and suck up all the shadows in the room. Leaving them in an unhealthily bright room.
"Well, it worked," Hiro said. He tore off a small piece of his cape and stuck it in his mouth. Krauss did the same thing.

"Has it been a minute yet?" Jena asked.
"Yep," Killer replied. He walked into the next room where Draklore was.
Draklore was holding a rather large sword as he swung it at the support beam, leaving very few chips in it.
"It's been a minute," Killer stated.
"This stuff was harder than I thought!" Draklore replied. "If you want a crack at it, go ahead,"
"He does realize we have Bloodlust, right?" Sin stated.
"Move, this'll get messy otherwise," Killer told Draklore.
"What, are you going to take it down in one swing?" Draklore chuckled.
"What are you willing to bet?" Killer inquired.
"One of Bobby Joe J's famous Mock Apple Pies?" Draklore replied.
"So...if you win you get an Apple Pie?" Killer asked.
"Yep," Draklore stated. "And victory would never taste so good,"
"You're on," Killer slowly grabbed the SSS from his back. He drew his arm back. As he did so, the sword took on the form of Bloodlust. He swung his sword forward which cut the pillar clean in half.
"Was that it?" Draklore asked. "I was expecting something..." He waved his hands in front of him. "Flashier,"
Killer walked over and moved the top half ever so slightly to the right, which caused the entire support beam to crack and fall. Bringing down the entire Necropolis on top of them in a rather quick and dangerous manner.

Hiro, being pinned under a rather large stone, groaned in pain. "That probably wasn't the smartest idea I've had,"
"But it was cool!" Artix said under several stones next to Hiro. "Any sustaining damage?"
"Just a few dozen broken ribs, nothing major," Hiro replied. "I'll probably be able to walk it off,"
"That's the spirit," Artix replied happily.
"Nothing phases you, is there," Killer replied from another pile of stones.
"Not when there is good to be done in the world!" Artix replied.
"He's scaring me," Draklore stated.
"I second that," Krauss added.
"So, what now?" Hiro asked.

"What have you done?!" Sally shouted angrily as she walked over to Hiro. "All my hard work! In shambles!"
"Well, if I couldn't go up there to stop you, I decided to bring you down here with me so you couldn't finish Vordred," Hiro replied.
"And we succeeded!" Artix said. "High five!" He struggled for a second then stopped. "I can't move my arm,"
"Oh, I already finished Vordred!" Sally said happily. And almost on cue, a rather large Vordred walked over. He was covered in purple tendrils and large eyes.
"MORE SKULLS!!" Vordred shouted.
"I don't think Empress Gravelyn would let you get away with this!" Krauss stated from nearby.
"Oh, the Princess trying to play a ruler?" Sally revealed a staff with Noxus' head on it. "We actually raided her castle not long ago!" Vordred held up captive Gravelyn, who was being restrained by not much more than Vordred's own hands.
"Aren't we just the living embodiment of evil?!" Noxus and Sally started to laugh together.
"Everyone of you is just the worst heroes!" Sally laughed harder. Sally walked over to Vordred and Gravelyn.
"Famous last words, Your Highness!" Noxus asked in a mocking tone.
"I just wish my father was here..." She whispered quietly.
The tomb of Lynaria started to glow. "Your wish is granted,"

The helmet of Sepulchure rose from Hiro's pocket and formed into Sepulchure himself in all his evil glory.
Noxus was shocked. "Sally! Vordred! Stand down and kneel to your true master of evil!"
"MORE SKULLS!!!!" Vordred shouted. He dropped Gravelyn then attacked Sepulchure with a large tendril, which left him completely unphased. "MORE..." He started.
Sepulchure lifted his hand. "Skulls?" He quickly sent forward a wave of darkness and skulls, tearing off both of Vordred's arms. He quickly drew his Doomblade and attacked the body of Vordred, completely destroying Vordred.
"Sally! Kneel, now!" Sally instantly knelt down in the presence of Sepulchure.
Gravelyn ran over to the tomb. "What have you done?! That isn't my father! You brought a fake!"
"Of course, Sepulchure was defeated and killed at the hand of Drakath, it is impossible to bring him back," The tomb replied. "I do not have the power to truly bring him back,"
"Why you-! Gravelyn started.
The tomb flashed with a brighter glow, "I was mistaken. I possess the power you seek," A bright flash filled the room, leaving everyone stunned for a brief moment.

TO BE CONTINUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.4K 29
You are a 17 year old going to a new school, trying to survive High school with the Banana Bus Crew bullying you! You make friends too, some you migh...
20.2K 1.3K 40
***17+ or reader's discretion*** -𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭�...
874 43 10
Banana Bus Squad were offered by a kind man as apprentice gift for the things they done for the world. It was 15 gems and the man stated that it has...
569 57 21
This is the fifth book of "The Blacksmack Down." In this book, Killer's guild grows in members and abilities as he and his friends go throughout new...