La Cama

By Lunay746

Yo lo que te quiero es ver Pa' bellaquear contigo Dejar tus sábanas mojadas Practicar to'as las pose' conti... More

🅒🅐🅢🅣
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 1
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 3⚠️ ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 4
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 5
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 6
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 7
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 8
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 9
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 10 ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 11
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 12⚠️⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 13
N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ y͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡g͜͡i͜͡n͜͡n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡
NICKI MINAJ BARBIES!!
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 14
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 15
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 16
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 18
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 19
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 20
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 21
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 22
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 23
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 24
Chapter 25

₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 17

261 40 241
By Lunay746

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➊➐

🄻🅄🄽🄰🅈'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

After I got my phone, I immediately left and went home. I couldn't stand being there with Jessica a single second. I arrived and a few minutes later Myke walked through the front door.

"Bro" I said and we shared a brief hug. "You've been quiet, what's up?"

"Nothing, I've been busy" He answered as we took a seat.

"Do want some juice or water?"

"No, don't bother. I actually came to talk to you about something very important" He said, now getting serious.

"What's that exactly?"

"Brielle"

"I know she's upset but we'll work things out" I said and he looked at me all confused.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Isn't this what you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Yes but it's different"

"You're now confusing me"

"I spoke to Brielle yesterday and she was asking where you were, she said that she thinks you're with another woman. Because I know you too well I simply knew she was right but you're my best friend and I obviously couldn't get you in trouble, I had to save your ass."

"My gosh bro thank you so much"

"Not so fast. How many times have I told you to stop whatever is going on between you and that girl, Jessica. When Brielle finds out I swear things won't turn out good for you"

"I know I know I know and you're right. I'm working on it but it's gonna be difficult"

"How?"

"Chris hired her as a stylist, so she's gonna be with me when ever I'm preparing for an event"

"Geez, things just aren't in your favor"

"Meaning?"

"There's a 100 percent chance Brielle and Jessica run into each other"

As soon as Myke said that, I felt like a heavier weight has been put on shoulders. If Brielle and Jessica meet then who knows what will happen.

"Why are you even cheating on her in the first place?"

"She isn't even my girlfriend and It's not called cheating unless you get caught"

"Jefnier, never cheat on some one who is good to you because karma is a bitch"

"I'll make sure nothing happens. Jessica doesn't matter to me, only Brie matters"

"Well you better do something and not just talking" He said then my phone vibrated, I checked and it's Brie. I quickly unlocked my phone and tapped on the WhatsApp icon then tapped her contact.

"Mierda!"

"Lo que está mal bro?"

"Brielle, he perdido su"

"No entiendo"

"Brielle sabe todo acerca de Jessica y yo"

"Cómo?"

"Estoy seguro de que Jessica está detrás de este lío"

"Estás seguro?"

", ella es la única que es capaz de hacer una cosa asquerosa"

"¿Qué vas a hacer?"

"Voy a tener que hablar con Jessica, ella ha cruzado la línea."

"Te lo dije"

"Este no es el momento de echar sal en mis heridas"

"Yo no soy frotar sal en tus heridas, simplemente estoy diciendo los hechos"

"Voy a ver a Jessica, ella me debe algunas explicaciones"

"Yo voy con usted"

"No, me voy solo. esto es entre Jessica y yo, nadie más."

"No hagas nada loco bro"

"Ella ha arruinado mi relación con Brielle. Esta perra ha cruzado la línea de este tiempo."

"Jefnier calmarse y pensar en esto."

"Me voy, nos vemos cuando regrese." I said and stood up then got out of my house and into my car.

I drove to Jessica's house and it took about half an hour then I got there. I got out of my car, I noticed some girl seated at the front door. I think that's Jade, her sister.

I walked up to her and when she saw me she immediately got up.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She loudly screamed, making my eardrums kinda hurt. The door opened and revealing Jessica.

"What's wrong, Jade?" She worriedly asked, she hadn't noticed me yet until she followed her sister's gaze.

"Oh my g....oh my f...oh my fucking g...goddd" Jade said, trying to find the right words. Jessica told me she's a huge fan. "LUNAY IS AT MY FREAKING DOORSTEP!!!"

"Jade calm down, you'll scare the guy away" Jessica told her sister.

"Can we talk? It's urgent" I said and she nodded.

"Sure" She said and walked down the steps.

"Do you want a selfie?" I asked Jade and she nodded her head then passed me her phone. I took a few pics and gave her back.

"Thank you so much" She squealed and walked inside the house happily.

"Let's go" I said and we made our way to my car and got in then drove off.

"What did you want to talk about so urgently?" She asked.

"Por qué hiciste eso?"

"Qué?"

"ya sabes qué. dejar de jugar dumb"

"No sé de qué estás hablando, me ilumine."

"Jessica pare este drama"

"¿Drama?"

"Estás poniendo de los nervios ahora"

"¿Qué está pasando?"

"Por qué el infierno hizo que enviar la foto a Brielle?"

"¿Qué imagen?"

"Oh por favor, cortar la basura, usted sabe que la imagen."

"No de qué estás hablando."

"Así que usted cree que esta imagen por arte de magia se encontró a misma en Brielle del teléfono? Usted no es un niño, crecer."

"Suficiente! si me has llamado aquí sólo para insultarme, entonces es mejor que me lleve de vuelta a casa."

"Todavía no estoy terminado de hablar y no salir hasta que terminemos."

"Yo no estoy en el humor para este nonese"

"Yo no soy tu novio y le dije muy claro que no estamos de citas para que usted no tiene el derecho a participar en mi vida personal. I don't love you nor will I ever. The only thing we have is a sex arrangement. we can never be together because you're only good enough to fuck with and not to be with."

"I-i-i thought we had something, a connection. I thought you loved me" She said, her voice was cracking.

"Jessica I had to bring you back from whichever dream land you were in. There was nothing between us and there will never be anything. All I wanted was your body and nothing else and you gave it to me willingly. Before anything else goes wrong it's better we end things right here and right now" I said and stopped the car.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's quite clear, It's over. No more calling me, no more anything. Whatever was going on is over and you caused this upon yourself. If only you didn't act stupid and send that picture to Brie then this would never have happened"

"Lunay you can't do this to me, please forgive me"

"Forgive you? NEVER!"

"My love for you is so strong, I can't allow something of such minor Importance to have such great impact on our relationship. I beg you, please forgive me. I only did it because I love you"

"Minor importance? Do you even know who you're talking about?"

"Who's she, who's this girl that seems to have you wrapped around her middle finger"

"Watch you mouth and catching feelings is what I never wanted. I can't give you false hopes of ever being in a relationship because I wanna focus on my career and I don't feel the same way towards you"

"Je—"

"Get out of my car" I interrupted her and her tears dropped.

"Please forgive me, I'll personally apologize to whoever the girl is and say it was a joke but please don't throw me out of your life" She begged then I bent over near her and opened the door.

"Jessica I said leave"

"Pl—"

"Leave" I repeated.

"Fine, I'll go." She said with tears rolling down her face and got out. She closed the door then I drove back home.

I don't know if that was too harsh but I think it had to happen. Who knows what Brielle must be thinking or going through. Jessica ruined this and I had to erase her from my life.

..........................................................................
       ➊: Who's happy that Lu got rid of Jessica?
       ➋: This is just the beginning of the drama
       ➌: Who's pov should the next chapter be?
       ➍: Did Lunay do the right thing?
       ➎: Will Brielle forgive Lunay?
........................................................................

Hello!!!

How are y'all doing?
I might be Colombian but my Spanish ain't good so I was just trying. I think Lu was a bit too harsh or that's what the bitch deserved?
I wrote this chapter with my brother so idk how it turned out 😂

I'mma update soon.

Thank you so much😘😘 this is my first well doing book. You've shown my book so much love and I'm grateful... Mucho Gracias🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.1K 65
Enjoy 💞 Started: July 16th 2018 Ended: July 20th 2020 Highest Ranking {#296 in whydontwe} {#72 in oneshotcollection} {#75 in limelights} {#2 in jani...
3K 72 27
After graduating from school, I go to college. On the very first day, I accidentally bump into a guy who immediately caught my attention. But he has...
4K 122 31
☂️✨Finally, we have waited for Mogtober 2021!!! :))) Here I will post various Nevermoor one shots for every day of this event. So let's get started!✨...
19K 368 28
[COMPLETED] duhcady's archives started: 11/?/21 posted: 11/3/22 changed: 9/4/23 completed: 4/1/24