π—’π— π—˜π—₯π—˜π—§π—”Μ€β„’οΈ

By TEE3AMOUR

"I wonder who gon' ride for me if it go down" (Just read) @π™Ύπ™²πšƒ.𝟷𝟼.𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢 More

Prolougeβ›“
||one||β›“
||p.2||β›“
||two||β›“
||three||β›“
||four||β›“
||five||β›“
||six||β›“
||seven||β›“
||eight||β›“
||nine||β›“
||ten||β›“
||eleven||β›“
||twelve||β›“
||thirteen||β›“
||fourteen||β›“
||fifteen||β›“
||sixteen||β›“
||seventeen||β›“
||eighteen||β›“
||nineteen||β›“
||Twenty||β›“
||Twentyone||β›“
||Twentytwo||β›“
πŸ’­
πŸ’­
||twentythree||β›“
||twentyfour||
||twentyfive||β›“
||twentysixβ›“||
||twentyseven||β›“
||Twentyeight||β›“
||twentynineβ›“||
||thirty||β›“
π™°πšƒπšƒπ™΄π™½πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½!!

||thirty-one||

11.8K 514 767
By TEE3AMOUR

(Sad to say this the last chapter thank y'all for supporting me and my work I appreciate the ones who voted,commented❤️)

Brought to you by
TEE3AMOUR
Productions

Check in!!!!

||Ominicent||
Broward hospital 🏥......

"Day wake up" kash yelled shaking her friends lifeless body as the machines beeped. The nurses struggled to drag her out the room.

"Cmon bae" Jaymo said carrying her out of the room.

"You alright"sack asked maniac who stood there emotionless and In distraught.

"To be honest ion even no how to feel" he's said clenching his fist.

As he stood there watching the nurses put a white cover over her corpse.

"I just lost the woman I loved the most" he said holding back his tears.

"I couldn't even tell her I loved her man" i said clenching my jaw.

"Then the thing is-" I said chuckling.

"I was gon propose Bruh, and the one final chance I had she fucking died on me" i said.

"Go give her the ring you know she'd still want it" he said.

"Shit don't feel the same" i said shaking my head.

Memories with us playing in my head. It brought sadness to think I can't make new ones.

"The bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news.

They live forever in your broken heart that doesn't seal back up. And you come through. It's like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp."

What maniac and day had was true genuine love.

Some most likely wouldn't say.

She died as a friend,sister,cousin, and most importantly a Wife.

The meaning of Love means to be deeply committed and connected to someone or something.

The basic meaning of love is to feel more than liking towards someone.

She left behind two handsome baby boys. Who will never get to meet there mother.

But will forever know her legacy and maniac promised to keep it remaining.

"Maniac" kash called out as she walked to him. With tear stained cheeks and messed up hair.

She didn't care.

She lost the only girl who stuck there for her,who was a sister to her.

They had been friends so long and something called death. Had ended her life .

But not there friendship.

"Hm" he said wanting to break. But he knew he had to be strong.

"I promised Day that I would always make sure you and the twins are okay" she said sniffing.

"So if you need anything or need me to watch my nephews I will do it because it's more hard on you than me" she said.

"Now give me a hug you mean fucker" she said making him share a light smile.

He gave her friendly hug.

He honestly couldn't smile. Because there wasn't hair to smile about.

The love of his life died.

And he was just supposed to move on......

||omnicent||
The Funeral .......
Jan.25,2021

(Not me finding somebody grandma casket)🌚

"We come here Today to not only celebrate a life but send his young child to heavens gates" the pastor said.

"Everyone know she was t going to heaven shit we even knew that" sack said joking. As everyone held int her laughs.

Almost everyone in the hood who had respect for her was there.

"Her ass going to some other gates" meech said joking with sack.

"Dont say nothing when my sister touch yall toes in ya sleep" Jaymo said.

"Shut yall black asses up"kash said cutting her eyes at all them.

"Aye tho who gon carry that heavy ass casket" sack said lighting a blunt.

"Nigga don't do that shit I'm the church" meech said.

"My fault amen" he said mugging the people who looked at him crazy.

"I think big said him and his old ass friends gon carry it"Jaymo said

"If big fat back ass drop my cousin I'm shootings this mfca up" meech said.

"May we have the men who are carrying this cherished life" the pastor said.

The men carried the casket as we followed behind.

They carried the casket all the way to where she was being laid.

She said something about being burried where her mother was. So maniac made sure of her request.

"May I have immediate family drop a rose on the casket" the funeral director said.

Everyone kissed their rose and dropped it on the casket.

The casket lowered in the ground getting deeper my second.

When they covered the casket with dirt.that's when the realization came in.

"I wasn't ready for you to go" maniac said lowly as his head hung low.

________________

Y'all it's the end Finnally!!!

The second book with the children is on TEESOSHIESTY_

(Gon head cuss me out)😅

I might add some bonus chapters so don't add it to your archive just yet!!!!

Brought to you by
TEE3AMOUR
Productions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 12.5K 35
new nigga , new friends , new everything .
192K 4.5K 37
Book 3 in the Edmund Pevensie series. "This is our last time here, isn't it?" "Yes, you've all grown up" (Book 1: Afraid to love Book 2: finding what...
189K 4.5K 44
To only be 17, Honey has been through it all. From going through her fathers violent death at a young age, to her mother being strung out on drugs, s...
336K 16.4K 28
This forever my world, y'all just living in it. Based off the book "HER" you don't have to read that before this, but I suggest that you do.