The Blacksmack Down (book 6)...

נכתב על ידי UFG_Studios

This is the sixth book of "The Blacksmack Down." In this book, Killer and his friends continue on going throu... עוד

The Blacksmack Down (book 6) The great dimension jump.
Chapter 2 Return of the 25th.
Chapter 3 A unwanted Blue Dragon.
Chapter 4 A little Pride in Sword Art Online.
Chapter 5 We're having a real problem on our hands.
Chapter 6 Meeting The Unknown Hero.
Chapter 7 A forest of dragons and magic.
Chapter 8 Reckless Coliseum.
Chapter 9 A trip to Durarara!!
Chapter 10 Stuck in Fazbear Pizzeria.
Chapter 11 Needless to say, these guys are strong.
Chapter 12: A message from Hell.
Chapter 13: Doppelganger death match.
Chapter 14: Attacking all Titans!!
Chapter 15: Defending and invading.
Chapter 16: Tribal feud.
Chapter 17: The weredragon of Ewth den
Chapter 18: The secret of Ewth Den.
Chapter 19: A murdering Princess.
Chapter 20: The desire of evil.
Chapter 21: Stuck in a ruse.
Chapter 22: When all else fails.
Chapter 23: A well trained Blue Exorcist.
Chapter 24: The resolve of a fighter.
Chapter 25: May the force be with anyone but us.
Chapter 26: The great count Dracula.
Chapter 27: Baluvian Raft City.
Chapter 28: A Mine a day keeps the crafters at bay!
Chapter 29: It's a Marvel we did this.
Chapter 30: A Marvelious conclusion!
Chapter 31: Storming Oaklore and Swordhaven.
Chapter 32: A rather Twisted turn of events.
Chapter 33: Stuck between a Dwarf and a hard place.
Chapter 34: A kitsune in armor.
Chapter 35: Darkovia playdate.
Chapter 36: Sounds of Discordia.
Chapter 37: The Pala-dead!
Chapter 39: The questionable Necropolis!
Chapter 40: Sepulchure's plague.
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 1)
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 2)
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 3)
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him.
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him. (Part 2)
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him. (Part 3)
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood.
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood (part 2).
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood (part 3).
Chapter 44: Time constraining.
Chapter 44: Time constraining. (Part 2)
Chapter 44: Time constraining. (Part 3)
Chapter 45: A thundering sense of false hope.
Chapter 46: A group of chaotic twins!
Chapter 47: A breather at Willow Creek.
Chapter 48: Holding out for a Hiro!
Chapter 49: A Chaotic end.

Chapter 38: The Pala-dead! (Part 2.)

2 0 0
נכתב על ידי UFG_Studios

Chapter 38: The Pala-dead! (Part 2)

It was May 24th, at what could be considered 8:36 PM. Everyone was at a rather large and abandoned temple that has seen much better days. Both Killer and Jacob took in the scenery.
"This surely is an ancient Paladin temple alright," Killer started.
"How can you tell?" Hiro asked.
"I have the ability to sense Paladin energy because I am one," Killer replied, "I also taught Jacob how to sense it as well so he could easily locate me if need be,"
"Lightguard Keep has more Paladin energy since it has had more Paladin's there much more recently," Jacob added, "But if I'm not mistaken, there is a Paladin still here for some reason,"
"Are you sure?" Hiro exclaimed, "I don't think anyone should be here at all," Hiro gestured to the sad-looking temple, "This can't accommodate anything! If anyone is here they're probably dead since Noxus and Sally have been here within the last month at the very least!"
"You blabber too much," Butter Cup said as she marched into the temple with everyone following her.

Once inside the temple, there was a stone paladin standing next to a hole in the ground with a rope leading downward. Jacob walked over to the Paladin and examined him. "There is still a little bit of Paladin energy here,"
"So are you saying he's alive?" Hiro questioned.
"Barely, but yes," Jacob moved to the other side of the Paladin, "He should be able to communicate somehow, but I don't know what that way is,"
"Well, we have the knowledge we need, we just need to make our way to the bottom of the temple," Killer started, "Shouldn't be that hard,"
"Before you leave," A voice echoed through the area, almost as if it was in the mind of everyone.
"Did anyone else hear that?" Hiro questioned nervously.
"Do not be alarmed, heroes, I am not an enemy," The voice continued. "If you are here to assist this temple, I will warn you of the evils within. At the very bottom, there are two Dracoliches and a mysterious Lich master somewhere down there. I will hope you find what you are looking for, and use what you are going to learn for less nefarious deeds unlike that Lich and his aide that showed up here a couple of weeks ago,"
"We will be careful, thank you for the heads up," Killer turned to Kloud then gestured to the hole.
Kloud sighed then jumped into the hole, he looked around then dusted himself off, "There's enough room for all of us down here, though it will be a bit dark as it goes on. I can tell that the hole just keeps going on and on, and the light just keeps getting dimmer and dimmer,"
"Awesome," Killer kicked Hiro down the hole then jumped down himself with everyone else following behind him.

It was a long and grueling escapade through what felt like forever but was actually closer to about twenty floors of the temple. Hiro and Kloud were the only ones winded from the escapade.
"I wouldn't be surprised if you two actually weren't in hero condition," Ken said.
"Sorry for not having godly leg muscle!" Kloud spat at Ken. "I've been training as best as I could to catch up with everyone! Even my sweet dear sister!" Killer burst out laughing. "What?!"
"Sorry, but you won't even catch up to her, and I know she's theoretically the weakest in the guild," Killer laughed.
"That's a little harsh, isn't it?" Hiro panted.
"It's true though," Kloud said as he stood up straight. He started to stretch. "Angela is stronger than me, but I am more tactically skilled," Killer and Jena laughed loudly in unison. Kloud slumped his shoulder's in defeat.
"We better hurry up and down there and figure out what's going on," Killer wheezed. He jumped down the final hole, with everyone else following shortly behind him.

They all found themselves at the bottom of the temple, with a giant skeletal dragon guarding a small doorway, with a light coming from it.
"Kloud, Jacob, I want you two to distract the dragon while the rest of us go on ahead, catch up when you're done, understood?" Killer stepped away.
"As long as Kloud can get me a weapon, I should be fine," Jacob replied.
"Fine," Kloud drew his sword as he tossed his throwing knife to Jacob who caught it easily. "I just hope you can stay out of my heavy hits,"
"I'll be fine, Kloud," Jacob smirked, "I'm pretty sure you don't hit even remotely as hard as Master K,"
"Ouch, my feelings," Kloud replied in a monotone voice.
Kloud and Jacob quickly ran at the Dracolich, causing it to move away from the door as everyone made a mad dash for the door.

As everyone made it into the room. Inside the room was a large book.
"What's with the large book?" Ken asked.
"Let's find out," Killer replied as he walked over. He started flipping through the extremely large pages. He slowly turned to Hiro. "There is a lot of knowledge in this, and I don't think you should know it,"
"What's that suppose to mean?" Hiro exclaimed.
"It means no human should know that!" Zorbak said suddenly appearing out of seemingly nowhere.
"What are you doing here?" Hiro asked.
"Mehehe!" Zorbak laughed. "This is an ancient Dragon Language Tome, and I doubt anyone is currently alive to read it," Killer stared at Zorbak with a blank expression, "Minus your friend here,"
"There is a lot of pages missing, so would anyone be willing to help figure out where the missing pages are?" Killer suggested.
"Didn't that stone Paladin mention a Lich?" Sacrina replied. "Maybe they have it, but where could it be?"
"I'd wager pretty close to the Dracolich," Killer turned to Sacrina, "Care to go deal with our skeletal friend?"
"It would be my pleasure," Sacrina bowed then ran out of the room back into the one where Kloud and Jacob were still fighting the Dracolich. Sacrina noticed a skeletal wizard standing near the dragon.

Sacrina quickly ran over, jumped over the Lich, landed in front of him, and delivered a flurry of attacks, leaving the Lich as nothing more than a pile of bones and destroyed robes.
Shortly after the Lich was destroyed, Kloud and Jacob brought down the Dracolich at the same time, then all three of them stared at each other.
"About time you took it down," Sacrina said.
"You say that like I fight dragons for a living!" Kloud replied.
"You've both been trained by Killer, I think that should cover your hides but it doesn't," Sacrina stated, "We're all gathering in that room, so you better head that direction,"
"Then why are you out here?" Jacob asked.
"This lich had something we needed, so here I am, dealing with the scum," Sacrina replied, "Now hurry!" She started to ruffle through the destroyed Lich as Kloud and Jacob walked to the room with the tome.

Sacrina walked over to Killer and handed him the missing pages. Killer looked at them then clapped his hands together and put the pages to the book, forming them together. essentially completing the book.
"That was easier than expected," Kloud stated.
"What now?" Jacob asked.
"If you don't mind me intruding," A voice said from seemingly nowhere.
"What the heck is that?!" Zorbak asked.
"Oh," Hiro started as he pulled out a book with a stupid face, "This is the Book Of Lore. I got it at the Tutorial with my map,"
"Did that actually happen?" Jacob asked.
"Hang on," Killer replied as he turned away and pulled out the script.
"So what does that thing want?" Zorbak asked.
"Would it be of any trouble for me to have the knowledge of the Tome since I can read and speak the language, and having it go to waste down here would be a crime for the Loremasters," The book said.
"Yup! Warlic gave it to him after the map! Man, that was a weird chapter," Killer said out of nowhere.
"And extremely shorter than the last few," Jena replied.
"We'll figure that out later," Killer replied. "How about we go with the book's idea, it's currently the best option we all have since I have nothing in mind, and I don't need the knowledge,"
"So how does it work?" Jacob asked.
"I just need to eat the Tome, and I should be able to absorb the knowledge," The book replied.
"Then here you go!" Hiro said as he tossed an unhealthy amount of chocolate and ketchup onto the Tome.
In one fell moment, the Book jumped from Hiro's hand and started to consume the giant Tome, consuming it entirely. After it was finished it returned to Hiro's hands. "That was the tastiest knowledge I have ever eaten," The book mentioned.
"What does it say?" Hiro asked.
"Let me see..." The book went silent for a second. "Long ago, there was the eight elemental planes of Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Wind, Metal, Earth, and Energy. Every one hundred years a champion of each plane is chosen. And in the current time, we are in, the champions of Light and Dark have been chosen. The Tome also states that the Champion of Light is-"
Artix showed up seemingly out of nowhere. "Greetings and Salutations!" He said happily.
"Artix? What are you doing here?" Hiro asked.
"The Tunnel I took out of Lightguard Keep took me here. Too bad I couldn't help you fight that Dracolich," Artix said gratefully.
"How obsessed does one person need to be?" Killer asked angrily.

Suddenly, for no other reason than plot convenience, another Dracolich came out of nowhere and attacked Artix, biting him on the leg and lifting him off the ground.
"Finally! I can fight the undead in Doomwood too!" Artix said happily. He extended his hand and shouted a word, which caused the Dracolich to explode into a pile of bones.
"What was that?!" Zorbak exclaimed.
"I thought you said you couldn't cast light-based spells?" Hiro asked.
"I never said I could," Artix replied. "I want you to come here for a moment, Hiro,"
Hiro walked over to Artix, who gestured to put his arm on his shoulder, which he did. Suddenly, Hiro's vision was filled with glowing golden orbs.
"Whoa...are these spirit orbs?" Hiro asked. Artix nodded. "Is this how you..."
A light-blue orb appeared in front of Artix and Hiro. "Thank you for freeing us, kind-hearted heroes,"
"You're welcome, Great Dragon, now you may pass onto the light," Artix replied. Hiro was quiet.
"I will not pass on, and I wish to join you in fighting the dreaded Lich that turned my brother and I into those horrible Dracolich," The orb replied.
"Then I will gladly accept your help," Artix replied happily. The orb flew into Artix which caused him to glow slightly.
"So what now?" Killer asked.
"There he is!" Both Beleen and Cysero shouted as they walked into the room.
"I will take my leave!" Artix replied as he ran as if his full-plated armor was nothing more than frail cloth.

"Who knew he could run so fast in that armor!" Cysero said as Beleen caught her breath.
"What are you guys doing here?" Killer asked.
"Trying to capture Artix," Beleen said happily. "We're also here to get you guys,"
"According to some intel, Noxus and his cronies are planning something, and we might need some help figuring out what it is," Cysero added.
"Then we should head back to NP before anything horrible happens," Killer suggested.
"You say that like it'll be easy," Cysero replied.
"Coming from the insane weaponsmith," Killer muttered.
"So we're going back to the Necropolis then?" Hiro asked.
"That's probably the best bet right now," Jena replied, "That being said-" Jena quickly ripped Hiro's map from his body then opened it and pressed part of the map, taking everyone, minus Zorbak, to the Necropolis opening.

At the opening of the Necropolis there stood everyone, with one thing seemingly off.
"Does anything else seem off to any of you?" Cysero asked.
"The Necropolis is vacant," Killer replied, "Meaning that Noxus might not be here,"
"Then what now?" Beleen asked.
"Let's check around inside, and maybe we'll find something of use," Hiro suggested.
"I think the first place we should check is Noxus' office," Killer added, "Maybe he had some sort of plans written out there,"
"Then let's hurry up and get there!" Cysero exclaimed. "Charge!"

Everyone ran down the stairs to the Necropolis and into Noxus' office, where they didn't find any resistance at all.
"This doesn't seem very good," Hiro suggested.
"This isn't exactly a good place," Cysero replied.
"What's our end game now?" Ken asked.
"No clue," Killer replied as he ruffled through Noxus' draws, "All that's here is lecture schedules and what's needed for next weeks lunch menu,"
"Then what do we do now?" Beleen asked.
"Hey, Hiro," Killer started. Hiro turned and looked at Killer, "Would your friend Krauss know where Noxus went?"
"I'm not even sure if he's still here," Hiro replied. "I figured he would have been eager to help with whatever plan Noxus had. He seemed eager enough talking about how Vordred will become the Champion of Darkness,"
"Well, he seems to be standing at the door trying to figure out who's in this room," Killer stood up on the desk, "You can come in now, Krauss, we won't hurt you,"
It was quiet for a second then the door opened as Krauss walked in, he was hiding his face with his hood as he avoided looking at everyone.
"Is everything alright?" Hiro asked.
"Noxus went to Shadowfall," Krauss replied quietly.
"Then why aren't you there with him?" Hiro asked.
"I swore my allegiance to Gravelyn, and I refused to attack Shadowfall, my future home," Krauss started to shake, "I-I tried to stop him, but I wasn't strong enough,"
Hiro instantly ran over and embrace Krauss in a tight hug, "It's alright, Krauss," Hiro cooned. "I'll go stop him and his onslaught. I promise I will make him pay for what he does,"
"Hey, we need to hurry if we're to make it, even with that snazzy map of yours," Killer stated. He jumped off the desk then walked over to Hiro. "Krauss, I think you should come with us, to show how great of a warrior of evil you are to Gravelyn,"
Krauss looked up at Killer with watery eyes, "Wh-Why would she want to see some lowlife like me!"
"Because you're a hero of evil, and right now I think she needs to know who truly is on her side," Killer smirked, "And I can see the truest and most evil intentions lie inside you, and I would love to see you use your Necro-magic on Undead you've helped create,"
"Do you really think I can be of some sort of help?!" Krauss shouted. "Noxus is my master, there isn't any way I can take him down!" Krauss went quiet again, "I'll just be in the way..."
"Krauss, all that matters is you'll be there to prove you are with Gravelyn through the bitter end," Hiro smirked, "I would love another adventure with my best friend, again,"
Krauss' eyes were shaking then hid her face in Hiro's chest, "You need to work on your morale speeches,"
"You're doing what you normally do when you want to hit me," Hiro smiled softly, "Now all you need to do is puck up your fists and help me kick butt,"
"I hate you sometimes, you know that?" Krauss said smugly.
"Then we better hurry and go rescue Gravelyn," Hiro replied. He held out his hand to Jena, "I need my map,"
Jena opened the map then pressed a part of it, which then caused everyone to appear at Shadowfall.

Everyone stumbled onto the ground as they appeared at the mouth of Shadowfall. Cysero and Beleen looked at each other, then towards the sorry state that is Shadowfall castle.
"I haven't been here since the castle was embedded into the mountain," Cysero said.
"It's hard to believe that this once great castle has been brought to its knees," Beleen added.
"We need to hurry to Gravelyn's throne room," Killer turned to Butter Cup, "Any bright ideas?"
Butter Cup hummed excitedly as she spun into Mystic and waltzed him into the castle, causing the ground to shake violently as she approached.

Butter Cup threw Mystic down in a dip, brought him up, spun around then flung him towards the skeletons. "I'm back Bone-Yamwiches!" Butter Cup shouted. About %90 of the skeletons looked in horror then panicked and ran in frightened circles as the remaining %10 looked in confusion.
"OH!" Butter Cup said as she hovered over to some skeletons, "You must be new~!" She took one of their hands, "We are gonna get along just fine~!" She licked the skeleton's hands.
The skeleton screeched loudly as it raised its spear, which caused the surrounding skeletons that looked like it charge at Butter Cup, which then had Waky Pants jump over and smack one in the face.
"You need to hurry to Gravel-lyn. I'll hold off the skullitans while you, Hiro, and Cross, or whoever he is, get to her. Everyone else and I will happily hold off the skullitans!" Waky Pants said as she smacked another skeleton, "Hurry it up!"
"Aces!" Butter Cup said as she gave a double thumbs-up as she instantly appeared inside the throne room with Hiro and Krauss at her side.
"What the heck?" Hiro questioned.

The throne room has two noticeable things. Noxus sitting on the throne and Gravelyn sitting on the steps in a red slave-like outfit. Jena said it looked like the outfit Princess Leia wore in Return of the Jedi.
"Hi, Nox-Nox!" Butter Cup said, "Who's there?" A second Butter Cup asked, "It's me!" The first Butter Cup replied. "Oh hi! Come on in!" The second Butter Cup said as it opened a door just in front of the stairs to the throne.
"What just happened?" Hiro asked.
"Glad to see my trick worked, Hiro," Noxus said with a chuckle, "Though I wasn't expecting Krauss to man up enough to finally come to confront me,"
"I'm done hurting people we are aligned with, Noxus!" Krauss shouted, "And Gravelyn is my Empress, and will forever be the one that leads the darkness in my eyes! So stand down!"
"My! You sure have had a morale boost since the last I saw you," Noxus looked at Hiro, "Which isn't saying much since you were a wreck when I left you at the Necropolis,"
"Enough talk!" Hiro stood in front of Krauss, "I demand you to fight us, so we can finally get over this poor dispute, and so Krauss can finally do what he's always wanted to do,"
"Enlighten me, what exactly is that?" Noxus asked.
"He's tired of living in my shadow," Hiro looked back at Krauss, "Do you want to take the role of hero for once?"
"If it'll close your big mouth," Krauss said as he stepped forward. He pulled a staff with a dark orb at the end of it. "I will have to try my best,"
"This will be just a moment!" Noxus started.

Noxus floated down then spawned a skull seemingly out of nowhere as he started to glow with evil energy. "Consider yourself expelled from Necro U,"
"I don't think I need any more lessons from you," Krauss said in a dark tone as he held out his staff.
Energy came off of Krauss as the three skeletons in the room fell to pieces then reanimated as skeletons with rose crowns on. The skeletons started to untie Gravelyn as Krauss lept at Noxus.
Noxus moved out of the way then dodged out of the way several times as Krauss swung at him.

Krauss' swings got slower and slower. and eventually stopped altogether.
"Tired already?" Noxus asked.
Krauss swept at Noxus' legs then delivered a thrust into his stomach. He turned the staff as the orb started to glow a faint blue. which burned through Noxus' ropes.
Krauss instantly pulled the staff out, spun around then smacked Noxus in the head. Krauss followed up by jumping into the air, bringing down his staff, and smacking Noxus in the center of the skull with a powerful light-based spell, knocking him to his knees. Krauss then kicked him to the ground near the door that the Butter Cup's spawned.

"I am the lord of the Necropolis! I will not falter to some low leveled scum like you!" Noxus shouted. "I still have control over all the undead in Shadowfall!" The skeletons that Krauss had somehow taken away from Noxus turned back to Noxus' side. They started to advance toward Hiro and Gravelyn, who took it upon himself to try to free the Empress.
Hiro quickly turned around and fought off the three skeletons then threw them towards Butter Cup. "Go crazy!"
Butter Cup an excited noise as she grabbed the skeletons then disappeared.
"You think that will change the situation! I have skeletons galore waiting to fight for me!" Noxus shouted. He stepped forward. "Now, Princess! You will hand the throne over to me!"
"You don't seem to realize that there is one you don't have control over," Gravelyn looked up near the throne, "I have a very special friend you should meet,"
Noxus stood up fully. "All skeletons here are under my-!" A skull fell from the throne then landed on Noxus, forcing him back to his knees.
"Noxus, meet Chuckles," Gravelyn started, "My first and only creation," Gravelyn giggled as she held the skull in her hand. "He is my dear friend, and he has come to my aid in my dire need. I was just waiting for Vordred to leave so I could spring myself, but instead, I had one of your star students come to my aid first," Gravelyn lifted the Doomblade her father used, "I wrest control of my soldiers from you, Necromancer," She smirked.

"So where did Vordred go?" Hiro asked.
"Before you guys showed up, like literal moments, I overheard them talking with what I could only assume was Sally," Gravelyn started. She quickly turned around and hit Noxus as he started to stand up. "Apparently there is a group called ArcAttack over in Castlemania," She turned around and punched Noxus again.
"Who's ArcAttack?" Krauss asked.
"They're a band that uses electricity, music, and elemental magic. Vordred has gone to be part of their experiment, from what I can tell," She turned around and hit Noxus again. "I suggest you head that direction as soon as you can, hopefully, you can deal with him before he gains any more power,"
"I am eternal!" Noxus shouted.
"This is getting silly," Hiro said. He quickly turned and hit Noxus back to his knees.
Gravelyn held the skull of Chuckles then smiled maliciously, "Chuckles..." She started, "You're getting a promotion!" She walked over then grabbed the skull of Noxus.
"Wh-What are you doing?!" Noxus said as his skull was removed. She replaced the skull with Chuckles.
"I think I'll have Cysero turn you into a weapon," Gravelyn mused, "Or a nice door stopper," She grinned, "Or maybe a paperweight,"
"Not that mad man!" Noxus shouted.
"Lady Gravelyn," Krauss started. "Is there anything you'd like my friends and I to do?"
"Now that you mention it," Gravelyn stood up. "Krauss, I grant you to be my left hand, with Chuckles being given the position of my right hand, I think you should be that fist of judgment since I haven't seen a Necromancer resort to other types of spells aside from Necro-magic," She smirked, "I get a little tired of them only using Necro-magic and forcing their undead minions to fight. I hope you aren't a disappointment in the future,"
Krauss' face lit up, "Really?! Your left hand?!" Krauss turned to Hiro, "Did you hear that Hiro?! I'm the left hand of the Empress of Evil!"
"Ease it down a little, Krauss, you're in the presence of royalty," Hiro said.
"Now now, Hiro, let your friend express their gratitude, you owe them that much, don't you?" Gravelyn chuckled, "Now before you leave, I have one final thing to give you," She walked over to Hiro and handed him a weird amulet with the Shadowscythe symbol on it. "You should hang onto this, I feel like you need it far more than I do at this point,"
"What does it do?" Hiro asked as he took the amulet.
"I'm not entirely sure, but my father held onto it for emergencies, so you might need it in the future, and I hope it serves you well," Gravelyn stated. "Now hurry to Castlemania, before their experiment starts,"
"Will do, Empress," Hiro turned to Krauss, "Take care of the place while I'm gone, and I promise I'll come to visit soon," He left the room and regroup with everyone back in the courtyard.

"How'd it go?" Killer asked.
"Krauss is the left hand of Gravelyn, Butter Cup took three unsuspecting skeletons to Dage knows where, and Vordred is in Castlemania with the band ArcAttack who is going to start some sort of experiment and I don't think that's a smart idea," Hiro turned to Cysero, "Also, Gravelyn wanted to see you for something,"
"Did it have to do with ducks?" Cysero asked.
"No, but it has to do with Noxus and something about a paperweight?" Hiro replied.
"Oh! Cool! I'll go see it to it right away! I'll have to catch up later!" Cysero ran into the castle, "See ya later, Hiro!"
Hiro turned to Beleen, "What's your current plan?"
"I'll head back to Doomwood in search of Artix, and I'll send you a /whisper when I find him," Beleen said.
"There it is! That / right there!" Prime said pointing at Beleen.
"What /?" Hiro questioned. "There is absolutely no / to speak of!"
"I'm not crazy!" Prime turned to Kloud, "Please tell me you saw that / as well!"
"Killer!" Kloud started, "He's starting to scare me!"
"Prime, we'll deal with that later, okay?" Killer replied.
"Don't think this is over, Hiro!" Prime got uncomfortably close to Hiro, "I will get you back for this!" He huffed as he turned away.
"Where's Castlemania on the map?" Jena asked.
"When were you given map privileges?" Hiro replied. "I don't think you should have that,"
"I was given privileges when you were having a moment with Krauss in NP," Jena said. "Aha! Found it!" The entire group was instantly whisked away to a far off place.

Butter Cup was sitting on the bridge leading up to this unhealthily large castle having a tea party with the skeletons that she stole from Shadowfall. "Fancy of you all to join us! Would you like some tea?"
The skeletons shook their heads in horror.
"We'll pass this time," Mystic replied.
"MMMMMMMMSHOKAY!!!!" Butter Cups stood up which caused the tea table and the three skeletons to vanish. "Whatcha all doin' heresy?"
"We're here to stop Vordred from becoming even more powerful?" Hiro questioned.
"Oh! Durdenburger?!" Butter Cup asked. "He inside talking with Tack-tack about kaboomy stuff,"
"Did that make sense to anyone else?" Mystic asked.
"Depends, did it make sense to you?" Jena replied.
"That's why I asked because I'm worried since it made sense," Mystic turned away from Butter Cup, "I'm heading back to Battleon, and I'll see you guys when you get back to town,"
"Okay! Bye Mystic!" Butter Cup turned to Hiro. "Who was that?" She asked.
"I'm going insane," Prime started.
"We need to hurry," Hiro replied plainly. He slowly walked up the path to the castle.

They all soon reached the castle, which Killer then opened the front door and walked in where he was greeted to meet with some shabby looking men in modern clothing.
"Are you with ArcAttack?" Jena asked.
"Yeah, he's with ArcAttack!" Prime replied. "This is John and Joe DiPrima!" Prime ran over with a poster, "Can I get an autograph?"
"Uh..." One of them, which Prime mentioned was Joe, "Sure, I guess?" He took the poster then signed it and handed it to the other dude, which Prime claimed was John, who also signed it, "You're going to have to wait for everyone else, they're in the middle of setting up the experiment that was compromised by whatever that thing was,"
"Well, we might be able to help, if we can figure out what you guys are doing," Killer asked.
"We were trying to experiment with the lightning of the area to see if we could use it to power the world, but that thing showed up and compromised our experiment,"
"He's trying to use the energy to give himself a power boost," Jena mused, "That's almost crazy enough to work, and since he's Undead, he doesn't have any worries about being electrocuted,"
"I have an idea!" Hiro started. "What if we gave him what he wanted, and helped with your experiment as well," Hiro continued.
"What do you mean by that?" Joe asked.
"Since I'm currently traveling some pretty powerful people, maybe we can supercharge him, and cause him to explode," Hiro replied. "Maybe it'll help with your experiment as well,"
"As long as you don't blow up the lap," John said.
"I'm gonna guess you need some help setting a few things up," Killer turned to Jena, "Maybe you should help out as well since you could be considered a mad scientist in your own right as well,"
"Should I be offended?" Jena asked, she shook her head, "I'll take that as a compliment actually." Jena turned away, "What do I need to do and how can everyone else help?"
"You're going to need some sort of electric guitar, and you need to set something up on the nearby mountain so the energy is directed over here," John said.
"Sounds easy enough," Killer said.
"You say that, but this is science that we're talking about, it isn't exactly simple," Joe stated. "If you have everything you need, then I suggest you head up to the mountain. There is already something up there that should direct the lightning towards the castle, but it's been turned off because it was a last resort, and we haven't had time to go back up there to turn it back on. I suggest you all be careful since there some rouge experiments up there that should be dealt with first,"
"Anything we should worry about those experiments?" Killer asked.
"They're all just electric infused men, nothing to worry about," John replied.
"Sounds easy enough," Killer stated. "We better hurry up, otherwise things will be tragic,"
"I just hope your friend here doesn't cause everything to explode," Joe said gesturing to Jena.
"I feel so loved," Jena replied as she walked further into the castle. "I'll see you all in a moment!"
"C'mon, Waky Pants, we need to hurry to that Mountain," Killer turned away then ran off with Waky Pants skipping happily behind him.

It was dark, it was dank, it was raining, and there, at the very top of the mountain, were some brightly colored men, covered in electricity that was crackling with sparks.
"Ooooooooo~!" Waky Pants said as she walked over to the Electric men. "They're all sparky and shocking and stuff!"
"What should we do about this?" Killer asked.
Waky Pants lifted her shovel, "We can smack them!" She suggested.
"Not the worst idea. I'll take these two, you handle the other two," Killer suggested. They instantly took down the four electric men, which caused them to explode and fly into the atmosphere. It then became quiet.
"What now?" Waky Pants asked, she moved over to a weird-looking device. "Do I just flip the switch?"
"It wouldn't hurt," Killer suggested. "Sin, I'll activate the Sin Stone Belt, so that I can conduct lightning while you do your rock and roll thing,"
"That isn't the worst idea," Sin replied. "But I'm not sure if Waky Pants would be of much help, I don't exactly trust her musical talent,"
"You'll be pleasantly surprised, Sin," Killer stated. He turned to Waky Pants, "Are you done fiddling with that?"
"I'm not Jena, so I don't know what I'm doing!" Waky Pants replied, she kicked the device which caused it to hum angrily. "Will you work?!"
"We're going to start now!" Killer said as the stones on his belt broke, which also spawned Sin near Killer. "You start doing your thing, I'll try to form as much lightning as I can,"
"Sounds sparky!" Waky Pants replied.
"I really don't trust her abilities," Sin said.
"Says the dead guy with nobody of his own," Waky Pants remarked. "You do you, and I'll do me, mkay?"
"Fine," Sin said as he pulled out his guitar. "I just hope this doesn't end horribly,"
"If it doesn't explode, I consider it a plus," Killer replied, "But if it does explode I owe Jena free bragging rights for the next few months,"
"That's what worries me," Sin added, he struck a chord on his guitar as Waky Pants did the exact same.

The massive thunderhead started to swirl and form into a much bigger cloud as Killer drew a very specific magic circle while Sin and Waky Pants entered into a weird battle between guitars, with both of them seemingly matched evenly.
The device started to hum louder as a lightning rod attached to it started to shake violently. As the guitars roared louder the thunder crashed in the distance, the castle seemed to have shaken with each crash of thunder.
In one instant, it was completely silent, then the next moment a huge lightning bolt hit the rod nearby which sent a massive electric reaction down to the castle, which caused Waky Pants to laugh psychotically.
"I think someone is way too excited about this whole science thing," Sin muttered.
"She does that a lot," Killer replied. He quickly brought down his right hand with three fingers out, with his thumb and pinky closed to his palm which sent another bolt to the lightning rod which caused another crash to be heard in the distance, which was then directed to the rod again.

Meanwhile, down in the lap, Jena was fiddling around with some sort of amp.
"You have everything under control?" Joe asked.
"How about you get me something to drink and we'll talk later," Jena replied. "Either that or go away and let me focus,"
"She sure is into this whole thing," John said.
"She doesn't exactly give up easily," Mary Gold replied. "Not to mention she probably considers this a new method for her own experiments at home,"
"How is Vordred?" Hiro asked.
"That thing still seems patient enough, but time seems to be running out," Joe replied. "If we don't get things underway, then we're as good as dead,"
"You better start up your other machines, this one is almost done," Jena got up then opened the top of the amp, "I just need to splice a few more wires together,"
"Puny science men! Your assistance is needed this instant!" Vordred's voice shouted from the upper room.
"We better hurry," Joe said.
"You need to stall for at least three minutes, if not we're going to be dead," Jena chuckled. "Or you squishy losers at least,"
"She scares me," Hiro muttered to Mary Gold.
"She does that," Mary Gold replied. "We better get into position,"
"Or hidden, at least," Hiro added. "Ken! Can you help me move some of these amplifiers, to the second floor?"
"By all means," Ken said as he lifted one of the massive amps and took it up the stairs while Hiro took a few smaller ones upstairs as well.
There was a massive crash of thunder, which caused Jena to move back.
"You okay?" Jacob asked. "Not hurt or anything?"
"I guess Killer's ready to go," Jena closed the amp then picked it up, "This one needs to be next to the cage Vordred is in,"
"Why's that?" Jack asked as he lifted another amp.
"Because it has the frequency of the amp from the mountain, meaning it'll be the strongest," Jena replied, "I wish I had a bit more time," Jena ran up the stairs and placed the amp closely to the cage that Vordred was in, wish caused him to glare at her.
"You better not have anything planned, mortal!" Vordred shouted.
"Keep your skulls on," Jena replied as she set up the amp, "This is the strongest converter, so we need it closest to the cage, so you can be fully charged," Jena stood up. "Isn't that what you want?"
"I'm keeping a close eye on you!" Vordred muttered.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Jena grumbled as she walked back downstairs. "God, that guy gives me the creeps!"
"Think he's love struck?" Mason joked.
"Don't tempt me, Mason," Jena glared angrily at Mason, which caused him to back away. Another crash of thunder was heard. "I think that's our cue to leave,"
"Then let's hurry," Hiro said. He lept down the steps as everyone followed. Jena looked down the stairs and Joe walked over.
"You should probably leave with your friends," Joe said as he looked downstairs.
"If you think you'll survive," Jena replied. "I'll make sure the last few amps are corrected before I leave and judging from the thunder outside, the show is about to begin, so you and your boys better get into position,"
"I'll make the final preparations, just make sure your friends are a safe distance away, things will get explosive," Joe replied. "Make to regroup back here after the explosion,"
"Will do," Jena said. "And be careful, I don't want to see your head added to that hulking mass of bones," And with that, she went down the stairs and left the castle, along with everyone else.

The thunderhead crashed even louder and bolts of lightning kept striking the rod on the mountain. And soon, the entire area was filled with the sound of music, which got louder as the thunderhead got closer.
The thunder cloud soon vanished as a large portion of the castle exploded as a huge bolt of lightning hit that section of the castle.
The ground shook and the castle rocked as the entire roof started to smoke while what seemed to be rubble fell to the ground miles below, leaving the entire roof destroyed.
"That was amazing!" Jacob exclaimed. "Holy cow that was the most spectacular thing I've ever seen!" He turned to Jena. "Is this why Science is considered so dangerous? Because it explodes if you do so much?"
"What?" Jena questioned. "No! It doesn't always explode!"
"But what happens when your lap explodes?" Jacob asked.
"That was one time!" Jena replied angrily. She turned away, "I don't understand how means I do science,"
"But Master K called you a Mad Scientist, so it must be true!" Jacob added.
"Mary Gold! Will you please control your son!" Jena shouted angrily.
"What's going on?" Killer asked as he fell from the mountain. He landed right next to Jena. "Is Jacob getting after you for something?"
"It's nothing!" Jena huffed.
"So be it," Killer turned towards the castle. "Did you see how big that explosion was?"
"It was huge!" Jacob replied happily.
"I'm not sure how to feel about him being so gung-ho about the explosion. It's kind of ridiculous," Kloud muttered.
"Come now, Kloud," Hiro started. "It was pretty cool,"
"But did the plan work," Killer mused. "We should head back and see what became of Vordred,"
"Hopefully he's gone for good," Hiro mused as he walked back towards the castle.

After everyone got back to the castle, they noticed that ArcAttack was still there, cleaning up the massive mess that is the destroyed amplifiers.
"Did it work?" Hiro asked.
"If by work you mean give Vordred more power? Then yes, it worked," Joe replied.
"Where did he go?" Killer questioned. "He probably couldn't have gone far,"
"He said something about going to fight someone named Artix," John replied, "Whoever that is,"
"Damn it!" Kloud shouted. "Where would he have gone?!"
"Guys," Hiro started, "I think I know where he should be,"
"What do you mean by that?" Ken asked.
"Did you that inconspicuous whisper with the very obvious /?" Prime replied angrily as he got into Hiro's face.
"Killer, your dance freak is concerning me," Hiro said looking at Killer.
"He does that," Killer shrugged.
"Where is Vordred?" Mary Gold asked.
"Where all this started," Hiro replied.
"Doomwood forest?" Jacob asked.
"No, Battleon," Hiro remarked. "Of course it's Doomwood!"
"Then let's hurry," Killer said. "Map, please," Killer held out his hand to Jena who handed him the map. He opened it then pressed a map which caused everyone to vanish instantly and appearing on the cliff of Doomwood where Butter Cup threw the Undead Paladin off the cliff.

Down in the clearing stood Vordred and Artix, and there was a very noticeable absence of an undead army, but the clearing was surrounded by bones of all shapes and sizes. Beleen and Cysero ran over and stood next to Hiro.
"Is this it?" Cysero asked.
"This is it," Hiro replied. "The thing we were meant to prevent," He started to laugh hysterically, "I can't believe it, we tried so hard!"
"What now?" Ken asked.
"I'm going to go-" Hiro was cut off.
"I'm going to go help, Artix," Jacob said as he jumped off the cliff.
"Cysero, Beleen, can you do me a favor?" Killer said as he turned to the two. "Can you go find Artix's dog, Daimyo?"
"How do you know of his dog?" Hiro asked.
"Will do!" Beleen replied, she turned away and ran off, pulling Cysero with her.
"Will Jacob be okay?" Hiro asked.
"He dealt with that Abomination in Gravestop well enough," Mary Gold stated.
"And I've trained him to channel his anger into protecting those he cares for," Killer added. "And I know something you don't, and he needs to do this, for himself," Killer smirked. "And I can't wait to see his progress,"

Jacob ran and stood between Artix and Vordred, he looked back at Artix. "Charge your attack!" He turned to Vordred as he held two femurs in his hands, "I'll deal with Vordred,"
"A child comes to find in place of the hero?!" Vordred laughed, "This is getting better by the second!"
"I will not let some undead abomination take another life for some greedy intent, there are millions of people who haven't seen their children make it to adulthood or even get the chance to have their own family!" Jacob stepped forward, "I promise, I will defeat you!"
"Don't make this boring for me, child," Vordred raised his sword and evil-looking battleax. "At least make this interesting," He charged at Jacob.

Jacob blocked the onslaught of attacks and dodged out of the way as Vordred easily maneuvered around Jacob's counterattacks.
Vordred started to laugh loudly as he swung at Jacob with both his weapons, but Jacob easily dodged the attacks as if they weren't real attacks.
After a short bout, Vordred spun around, charging all his energy into his left hand, which was holding the ax, and struck Jacob, breaking the femurs as if they were twigs, causing him to stammer slightly, causing him to jump back to Artix.
"Is that attack ready yet?" Jacob asked.
"Just a bit longer!" Artix replied.
"Fine!" Jacob threw the broken femurs to the ground and picked up another two, where he ran to Vordred.

The fighting started again, as Jacob held his own against Vordred as Artix charged more energy.
"You should surrender now, child!" Vordred shouted.
"You need to shut up!" Jacob replied as he jumped over Vordred.
Upon landing behind Vordred, Jacob hit him in the back then locked the femurs into two separate skulls behind his shoulder blades, which he then started to pull apart, ripping a few skulls off his body.
"Enough!" Vordred spun around and struck Jacob with both his weapons, which Jacob narrowly avoided. "I will not be defeated by some lowly mortal!"
"It's a good thing I was trained by someone who isn't a lowly mortal!" Jacob replied as he landed on Vordred's shoulders. "Is that attack ready!"
"A little longer!" Artix replied.
"Gah!" Jacob shouted as he jumped off Vordred. He picked another two femurs and smacked Vordred in the head, which sent him spiraling in place. "Now?!"
"Just a second!"
Jacob jumped back then landed next to Artix. "We might have a bit more time," Jacob mused, "That skull armor must be hard to move in when you're on the ground,"

Vordred slowly got off the ground. "I won't be defeated! I will claim my prize!"
"Now would be a good time for that attack to be finished," Jacob said as the two femurs snapped in half, "I'm starting to run out of ideas,"
"You can't defeat me!" Vordred started to move forward towards the two.
"Done!" Artix said finally. A spear appeared in his hand, which resembled a dragon head with wings.
"HAHAHA! I am unlike anything you have ever faced! I am immune to light-based spells. You think one dragon spear can harm me?!" Vordred laughed.
"This isn't light," A second spear appeared in Jacob's hand, "And I have two. Ready, Jacob?"
"Ready when you are!" Jacob smirked. Both of them threw the spears, which collided with Vordred and exploded.

It was quiet for a second. Artix was looking intently at where Vordred was previously, but it was hard to tell because of the smoke.
"This isn't even remotely done, is it," Jacob mused.
"He is a strong opponent," Artix replied.
"He's going to walk out of that smoke, much stronger than before, and maybe even bigger than before,"
Artix went quiet as the smoke cleared itself from the area, showing Vordred standing there, glowing slightly. He started to laugh.
"You really think that all those spirit orbs could damage me?" Vordred laughed louder, "More skulls! MORE SKULLS!!" He shot his arms into the air which caused all the skulls in the area to fly up into the air then go to Vordred, making his armor much bulkier than before, which caused him to laugh louder.
"How do we fight something that absorbs spirit orbs?" Jacob asked. "Any other ideas?"
"Why? We're still on the first idea," Artix laughed.
Vordred quickly ran over and hit both Jacob and Artix, sending Jacob sprawling on the ground a good few feet away from Artix, who conveniently landed right in front of Vordred.
"I find it fitting to kill you with your own ax, Artix!" Vordred said as he pointed his ax at Artix.
"Vordred...there is something you need to know," Artix smirked as he coughed slightly. "All spirit orbs I free can never be enslaved,"
"I absorbed all your spirit orbs!" Vordred laughed, "I even enslaved your precious ax The Blinding Light of Destiny!"
"My point exactly!" Artix smirked, "Everyone! NOW!"
Suddenly, Vordred started to glow, then explode, as all these spirit orbs made themselves present as they exploded, sending several of the skulls on Vordred's body to go flying off and exploding on impact as it hit the ground.

This happened in the blink of an eye.

Vordred laid smoking on the ground, with his skull armor much smaller, to the point he was even missing his left arm. "How did you do that?!" Vordred slowly stood up, "This is impossible!"
"Permission to deal with the rest of that stupid armor?" Jacob asked.
"Permission granted," Artix replied. "Just make sure you destroy every last skull,"
"Understood, sir," Jacob said as he grabbed another two femurs. "This should be easy enough," he charged Vordred.

Vordred used his massive sword to block every attack of Jacob, but he was much slower than before, which made destroying the remaining skulls easy.
Soon after, Vordred stood as nothing more than a shadow with his massive sword and skull helmet.
"So this is the real Vordred," Jacob started. "I've seen worse,"
"This is the end for you two," Vordred said as he stepped forward. "You can't do much without your weapons," He hit both Artix and Vordred back with his sword. "I won't be defeated! I will claim my prize!" He held Artix at sword point. "I will do what I have been avoiding," He raised his arm. "VOIDUMINANCE NECROT-MORPH!!!" A pillar appeared around Artix.
"Oh man...am I dead? Did he just turn me undead?" Artix whined. "I thought it would get rid of this headache, but it still hurts as much as if I were alive,"
"Uh...Artix?" Jacob started. "You're not undead,"
"I should have foreseen this outcome..." Vordred started.
"Does that make you the Champion of Light?" Jacob asked. He let out a sigh of relief, "I was hoping that was the case,"
"No, he isn't the Champion of light! In fact, he is the exact opposite!" Vordred laughed, "He is the Champion of Darkness!"
"What?!?!?" Both Jacob and Artix exclaimed.
"Neither of you knew?! Oh, this is too good!" Vordred said. "Artix, you are the Champion of Darkness, yet you had no idea?!"
"One more time... What?!?!?!" Both of them exclaimed once more.
"But I had a family!" Artix said, "They were killed during the first undead invasion!"
"Yes, your foster family was killed during the invasion because they wanted to bring back their champion!" Vordred started to laugh aloud, "And your family died in the process trying to save you!"
"They died...because of me?" Artix slumped over in defeat. "It's all my fault," He muttered.
"Unleash your power Artix! Summon your shadow so we can duel!" Vordred laughed again, "I will claim the title of Champion of Darkness! And I want nothing more than my shadow to devour yours!" Vordred shot his arms into the sky which made a massive version of Vordred appear behind both Jacob and Artix.
"Great, now we're surrounded," Jacob said.
"I can sense the life-force of Vordred in both the Vordred before us and behind us," Artix stated plainly.
"Meaning we need to defeat both of them," Jacob replied. "You take the big one I take the small one?"
"I wish it was that easy," Artix said. "Neither of us has any effective weapons, and I doubt I can charge another more spirit weapons,"
"This will be a breeze!" Vordred said. He shot his arm forward which caused Artix to hit the ground. "You will be easily destroyed!"
Jacob looked at Artix, "I have no other choice," Artix pulled out the amulet that Gravelyn gave to Hiro. "I'm sorry,"
"What do you have there!" Vordred leaned closer, "Is that a Shadowscythe Amulet?!" He laughed. "Sepulchure's master used it to control him, but now you have it! You can force Artix to reveal his shadow!"
"Don't do it!" Artix panted.
Jacob looked at the Amulet, which then caused it to break and disappear.
"What was that?!" Vordred exclaimed.
"Oh good...I thought you were going to unleash some world-ending abomination from inside me," Artix let out a sigh of relief.
"It seems his shadow isn't anything more than an appetizer. No matter, I'll just have to crush you here and now!" Vordred's shadow reached down to grab both Artix and Jacob.
In an instant, Artix started to glow red, which then unleashed a massive black dragon that pinned Vordred's shadow.
"Oh, how the great have fallen!" Jacob smirked. "Now prepare for the ultimate beatdown of your life!" Jacob shot his arms out which caused him to become enveloped in shadows which were then dispersed by a bright light and there stood Jacob, wearing rather unique armor.

The armor that Jacob wore was similar to the DoomPaladin armor that Killer wore except it was black with silver trims. The armor was smaller than Killer's and had fewer spikes covering it. In his right hand, he had a brightly colored sword, similar to Killer's gods-guard, but it didn't have a golden aura. And in his left hand, he held a Doomblade, it had a blade aura, a smaller handle, and a red-runed blade. "Prepare to taste the power of a DoomPaladin!"
"I won't go down so easily, boy!" Vordred raised his sword and brought it down, which Jacob blocked.
"I figured you would have been stronger in your shadow form, but I was horribly mistaken," Jacob replied in a dark tone. "Prepare to die, again!"

It went silent as Jacob basically vanished from sight, where he unleashed an onslaught of attacks on Vordred, causing him to move back with each attack.
Vordred was brought to his knees, but stood up and brought his sword down which Jacob blocked with his DoomBlade.
Jacob quickly spun around Vordred, going around his side all the way to his back where he brought down his holy weapon that brought Vordred to his knees, which then had Jacob attack with a flurry of slashes to Vordred, which then had him brought down to his knees once again.
Jacob kicked Vordred in the head, which sent him sprawling onto the ground.
With each attack that Jacob delivered, Vordred's shadow started to smoke which then shrunk and disappeared.

Jacob's armor vanished as Artix stood up. The sun started to rise in the distance, and Artix put his hand on Jacob's shoulder.
"Would you look at that!" Artix started. "We get to see the sunrise in Doomwood for the first time in years!" He wiped his eye, "Isn't it beautiful?"
"DIE!!!!!" Vordred shouted as he raised his sword high above his head.
Out of nowhere, a dog fell from the sky and landed on Vordred, it was a golden pomeranian in golden armor.
"Good boy, Daimyo!" Artix said happily.
"What now?" Jacob asked.
"I'm not sure...everything is just... so different now. Why did they keep this secret from me? What even am I?"
Jacob held out the Shadowscythe Amulet, "This is yours,"
"Can you do me a favor and give that back to Hiro? He's the only person I trust enough to hang onto it," Artix looked at the handle of his once-beloved battle-ax, "All that's left of the Blinding Light of Destiny is the handle...I guess I could try to reforge it..." He looked at Jacob. "I still have so many unanswered questions. If Hiro is ever in need of my assistance, let him know I'll be around Doomwood looking for information,"
"Will do," Jacob said. He then climbed back up the cliff where everyone was waiting for him.

"Oh, my little boy is a DoomPaladin!" Mary Gold embraced Jacob in a tight hug. "That was spectacular!"
"How did you even do that?" Ken asked.
"I'm not sure," Jacob looked at Killer. "I guess I just knew what to do after training with Master K for so long. And seeing him use it earlier today, it gave me just what I needed to do,"
"Well," Killer lowered his head and smiled. "I'm proud of you,"
"So, are we done?" Hiro asked.
Mary Gold let go of Jacob, which he then handed the amulet to Hiro. "Artix wanted you to have this. He said you're the only one he trusts enough to hold onto it," Jacob looked down at where the battlefield was, and he saw Artix leaving the area with his dog. "Artix will be in Doomwood for a while, and if you need his help, he'll be around here looking for information,"
"Thank you, Jacob," Hiro turned away, "I'm beat, can we get back to Yulgar's?"
"By all means," Killer smirked. "I feel like we've earned ourselves a nice rest," He started to leave the forest with everyone behind him. But little did anyone know, a familiar purple streak graced the sky and landed right where Vordred laid motionless.

~~~Editor's note~~~
I have no idea when I decided to make The Blacksmack Down 800 hours, but hopefully, I can restrain myself in the future. I cut this originally one part in half after it reached 10000 words, and the total result of words was 17257, I kid you not. Hopefully this two-parted will hold you off while I work on the next few chapters which will most like be two-parters as well. Whoops!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

569 57 21
This is the fifth book of "The Blacksmack Down." In this book, Killer's guild grows in members and abilities as he and his friends go throughout new...
1.3K 12 11
After being diagnosed a health condition caused by the IS, Ichika Orimura leaves the Academy to pursue a new life. When he rooms with a new friend, t...
6K 92 18
Hey guys, welcome to the fifth book in Koko's story. If you haven't read the first four books, I recommend you do in the order of season 1, season 2...
58.1K 1.8K 200
Hey Y/n Here, and Holy Crap Book 5! I never thought we would get this Far! Now we have bigger adventures, more girls, and even more worlds to explore...