Twisted

By __sillage__

"I think I'm gay." I say, leaving out the part about my... exposing dream about him last night. I watched hi... More

Description
Chapter One | Bloody Knuckles
Chapter Two | Confused
Chapter Three | Best Friends
Chapter Four | Uncovered
Chapter Five | Family Troubles
Chapter Six | Missing
Chapter Seven | Crush
Chapter Eight | Closer
Chapter Nine | Warning
Chapter Ten | Callum's POV
Chapter Eleven | Intimate
Chapter Twelve | Like Twinkling Stars
Chapter Thirteen | Love
Chapter Fourteen | Ex wife
Chapter Fifteen | Carnival Romance
Chapter Sixteen | Hospital
Chapter Seventeen | A day Alone
Chapter Eighteen | THANKS GIVING SPECIAL
Chapter Nineteen: Drunk??
Chapter Twenty: Together
Chapter Twenty-One: broken noses
Chapter Twenty-Two: birthday Party
Chapter Twenty-Three: Mistakes
Twenty-Four: Kiss
Authors Note (please read its short :)
Chapter Twenty-Five: Road trip
Chapter Twenty-six: Oops
Chapter twenty-seven: Another injury
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Sharing Sweatshirts
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Eyes That Hold The Universe
Chapter Thirty: intensity
Chapter Thirty-One: Desperation
Chapter Thirty Two: Missing Callum
Chapter Thirty Three: No Interruptions This Time
Chapter Thirty-Four: Fish, Crackers, my dog and Sylvia
Chapter Thirty-Five: Josh's Birthday
Chapter Thirty-Six: Fourth Of July Special part 1
Chapter Thirty-seven: Fourth of July Special Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fourth Of July Party Final Part
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What Are We?
Chapter Forty : A Day Full Of Fun
Chapter Fourty-One: Finally dating
Epilogue: So it is Happily Ever After?
NEW BOOK
The End (Thank you note) Not an extra chapter

Christmas Extra and Another New Book

7.4K 394 122
By __sillage__

This is an extra chapter, just for a late chapter of Callum and Josh's first Christmas dating.

Also. Another New Book! This one however is a collaboration with (add at) shes a close friend of mine and deserves tons and tons and tons of love :]

Anyways. Onto the extra chapter.

<><><>

Extra: Christmas
Callum's POV

"Up..." Josh mumbled tiredly into my chest, despite his supposed demand, he himself stayed snuggled into the warmth. " 's Christmas."

I pulled him closer, resting my chin on top of his hair which had grown a lot longer now than before. "You're brilliant Sherlock." I grumbled slightly.

It was absolutely impossible to tell it was anything but Christmas, even Josh's room was decked out in Christmas decoration and a small rainbow tree that Josh practically begged me to get, even though the weirdo was paying and it's his room.

We both laid there for a bit longer, Josh continued to mumble about Christmas and how much he wanted to see what pair of socks he got for Christmas (which he knows I will eventually steal) but even so he didn't move from my arms.

"Callum," he finally said with a loud yawn, stretching and untangling his legs from mine. "We gotta get up."

I groaned, "Stop it's cold."

Josh laughed slightly, before pulling away and into a sitting position.

I absolutely adored our cuddly position before, but I'm kinda glad he moved. My arm was falling majorly asleep, last time I had this many pins and needles going through it, I was in the hospital.

"Come on." Josh sighed, stretching his arms high above his head, revealing his bare chest and I laughed quietly to myself.

He spun towards me, "What?" He snapped.

I just closed my eyes, still smiling, feeling his gaze on my face. "Nothing. You've got a cute chest." I said.

Now don't start assuming shit. I didn't get all corny and mushy gushy just because I'm dating Joshy- actually I did, but I'm not that corny. I said he had a cute chest just to tease him. He self conscious about his pale ass, bare chest and his stomach flab which I think is absolutely perfect. Now that was fully intended to be corny.

When I opened my eyes, Josh was staring at me with a weird look. He stood up, grabbed a pillow. "Shut the hell up." And then hit me in the face with all his might.

Even though he's Josh, it still fucking hurts to get hit in the face with a pillow.

I groaned, "ow...." I whined, dragging out the last syllable.

"If you say something like that again I'll hit you harder." He grumbled, grabbing a shirt and practically stomping towards the bathroom.

I laughed, "Old Saint Nick doesn't like mean boys, Joshua!"

"Old Saint Nick can suck my cock." He said, giving me the middle finger before closing the bathroom door behind him.

I stared at the door for a second longer before getting up with a groan.

The floor was cold, the whole house was cold. There was snow outside and everything was cold and it was miserable.

God I hate the cold so much.

I threw on a sweatshirt from off the ground and walked towards Josh's sock drawer, pulling out the thickest pair I could find before allowing myself to shiver.

I cackled. Josh hates when I steal his socks, which is the entire reason that I do it in the first place.

When Josh came out of the bathroom his face had been washed, leaving some water residue on a bit of his hair, which was starting to look like mine.

"We gotta cut this thing before it become one giant rats nest." I teased with a gentle smile as he walked towards me.

"Nah I was gonna grow it out and get a mullet."

I laughed, "Joshy only I could pull off a mullet. You could never even compete with me."

Josh stopped in front of me and tapped my cheek, "I could look better than your ugly face any day of the damn week. You look terrible, right now, by the way."

I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips into his forehead. "I do nothing but cherish you and this is the thanks I get." I grumbled against his skin and he cackled.

"Apparently your definition of Cherish and mine are two very different things. Yours is more like: I steal Josh's fucking socks." He kicked his toe with mine to prove his point.

"You want my poor feet to suffer the cold, Joshy? That's cruel."

"I want you to suffer." He grumbled. "Come downstairs. And change your shirt, you wore that three days ago." He said, stepping away from him and moving to turn away.

I grabbed his wrist, "What? No Goodmorning kiss?" I asked and he made a face. "What?" I asked.

"Morning breath." He said, before squirming out of my grip and flipping me off again. "Brush your teeth, change your shirt and come down stairs. And hurry the fuck up before Sylvia gets pissed." He all but hollered and I groaned.

I didn't want to do anything for Christmas, Most Christmas's I spent with Josh, but this Christmas I didn't want to spend it at all. It was too cold.

The cold was the worst out of all temperatures. First of all, your dick gets smaller, which sucks already. Then you get goosebumps and it seems like no matter what you do, you can't get warm. It's awful. I hate it. Fuck you cold.

Oh! And not to mention the fact that the cold also happens to hurt all of my once injured limbs again. Like my broken wrist from awhile ago. Yeah, pain. My ankle? Pain. Finger? Pain. Fuck you and your mom, pain.

I did as Josh asked and even brushed my hair to be extra beautiful for the Hernandez'.

Once I knew Josh wouldn't complain all while gift opening that I was ruining Christmas by looking like the grinch, then I went down.

Josh's present was under the tree with the rest... well the present that I got for him to open here. I had more back at my apartment.

Yes I finally got an apartment, even though I go there maybe once every blue moon since most of the time Im at Josh's house. And it was technically under my uncle's name since I'm only 17.

When I got downstairs I was instantly greeted with 'well look who's awake', coming from Josh's grandma and Josh's mom.

I made a face and bowed, "Thank you for waiting for me, dear peasants." I said before flopping down by Josh who instantly smiled at the clean sweatshirt.

I shivered slightly, let's blame that on the cold, deal?

"Okay okay. Somebody pass out presents. Dad, Pass out presents." Josh's dad grinned and instantly Josh's grandpa was groaning, but complying as he dragged himself off the couch.

Everybody from the household had gotten me a present, which instantly made the cold weather a little more bearable and Josh had gotten me a couple.

I had gotten Josh quite a few small ones and some big ones but most of them were at my apartment. Right now Josh only had three in front of him since I left the best ones where we could open them alone and be as 'couple-y' as we wanted.

God I really have gotten cliche, have I?

"Alright, go ahead. Open presents. Let's see what we got."

I started with Josh's mom. She had gotten me a shirt and some new shoes.

I looked at my worn muddied ones which were by the door and scoffed. They were a little worn but those bad boys have lasted me since sophomore year, it's a surprise my pinky toe doesn't stick out of them.

I opened the others, most were hoodies since I don't really ever want anything for Christmas.

Josh tapped me on the shoulder and I let out a very loud "Wat?" Towards him.

"Open that one later." He said, pointing to a small box shaped one and I nodded.

"Okay but you can't complain if I ask you about it repeatedly." I defended.

"I already know you will."

"Good good." I paused a second, "Hey Josh. What's in this?" I asked holding up the small box and he gave me a very annoyed look.

"You're so fucking annoying."

He's been cussing a lot more and it broke my poor wittle heart. He's all grown up.

"And you're idiotic." I retorted and he glared.

"At least I don't look like I've been dragged from hell."

"Josh. I was dragged from hell. You on the other hand must be from purgatory." I scratched the back of my head, "Because you look very... yikes, if you know what I mean."

The bickering continued on until all the presents were open and Josh and I were standing up.

"We're gonna run to Callum's really quick." Josh told his dad and his dad gave a quick thumbs up.

"Remember Josh!" Sylvia yelled when we got to the front door, "Callum has neighbors."

That resulted in a loud groan from both of us.

"Can I open this now?" I asked Josh when we got situated in my truck.

"Nope." He grinned, "You can open it at your place."

<><><>

I grinned when we walked in. "Tell your family to take notes Joshy. This is a heater."

My house was warm, very warm and toasty and god it was satisfying.

Getting in a cold vehicle has to be the absolute most painful thing in the entire fucking world.

"Wow. Heat. Ooga booga, cave man." Josh said with rolled eyes.

Josh hurriedly looked around before a look got on his face and he sped walked to a specific part of the room. "Callum come here!"

I frowned, "What?"

"Dont question me, stupid! Just come here, right now."

I complied, frowning slightly and stood next to him. "What are you-"

He grinned, pointing up, "Mistletoe." He said cheekily.

I rolled my eyes as he grabbed my shoulders. "You're so dumb." I said. "When did you even put that up there, the fuck?"

"Shut up and kiss me." He laughed and, once again, I complied.

Kissing Josh was so much more than it was before, now there were promises behind these kisses.

Josh put his hand on my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist. Pulling him closer and deepening the kiss until we absolutely had to break away for air.

"Okay. Okay okay," he said, chest heaving slightly. He took a second to catch his breath, looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his. "Presents?"

I nodded. "Presents."

I pulled Josh over to the couch and took out his gifts for him and since I already opened mine at his house he simply shrugged and said 'just open the small box one. But open it last'.

I had gotten Josh a lot of things. Some were just random things. But some had meaning.

The most meaningful I had gotten him was a necklace I had custom made from some lady in Brazil and, unfortunately, I had to turn to my Uncle for funds.

It was a silver necklace that was long and the pendant was skinny and rectangular, it had an intricate design on one side and on the other side, it said three words. Attached onto the end of it was a ring so that if you didn't want to wear it as a necklace it could also be a ring. But the ring was also there as a promise.

It promised that no matter how he wore it, it was there and it was from me for however long it lasted.

He opened that one last.

When he looked at the necklace, I could tell he was about to cry. Before he did he hurriedly pointed to my gift.

"Open it."

I snickered, "Watch it be a condom box."

He hit me for that.

Once I opened it there was a ring and a chain, similar to my gift, just without the pendant.

I gently took the ring into my hand.

I Love You, Callum. Was written, much like the pendant on the necklace I gave him.

When I looked over he was grinning like the idiot he was.

He leaned over, gently kissed me and said in the proudest voice he had. "I love you, Callum."

And I would be an absolute moron if I didn't say it back.

"I love you too, Joshy."

<><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 87.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
99.1K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...