La Cama

By Lunay746

Yo lo que te quiero es ver Pa' bellaquear contigo Dejar tus sábanas mojadas Practicar to'as las pose' conti... More

🅒🅐🅢🅣
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 1
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 3⚠️ ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 4
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 5
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 6
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 7
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 8
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 9
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 10 ⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 11
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 12⚠️⚠️
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 13
N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ y͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ N͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡g͜͡i͜͡n͜͡n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡s͜͡
NICKI MINAJ BARBIES!!
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 14
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 16
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 17
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 18
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 19
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 20
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 21
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 22
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 23
₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 24
Chapter 25

₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 15

255 38 76
By Lunay746

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ➊➎

🄱🅁🄸🄴🄻🄻🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I immediately got out of my car and checked on the girl that just screamed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry please forgive me" I said in a worried tone and helped her up. "Lemme take you to the hospital, you might be injured"

"No no, it's fine. I'm okay, it's just a little bruise" She said referring to her bruised arm.

"Just lemme take you to the hospital, you need medical attention"

"No, don't bother. I'm alright" She insisted.

"Okay then let's go to my house so we can get this cleaned up" I offered and she refused but I didn't take no for an answer.

I helped her walk up to my car and into the passenger seat then I closed the door and quickly sprinted to the other side and got into the driver's seat. We were both horribly drenched but I didn't give a damn if the car seats got wet.

I cared more about the girl I almost took life out of because of my carelessness. The drive was silent, no one spoke and the thought of her not knowing me hit me. Most people are usually over the moon when they see me and she's seated treating me like any other person. It feels really good.

"I'm extremely sorry" I broke the silence

"Don't apologize, I should have also looked where I was going. Its not only your fault, it's also my fault" She said and gave me a genuine smile.

"What's your name?"

"Kayleigh, what about you?"

"Brielle"

The rest of the drive was full of small talk till we reached my house. I got out of the car and ran to the other side then helped Kayleigh out. I locked my car and we made our way into the house, I locked the door and released a relieved sigh.

"We should probably change before we catch a cold" I said and she chuckled.

"Yeah"

We went upstairs and I took her to one of the guest rooms then started the bath for her with warm water and went to my own room. I picked out some clothes for Kayleigh and took them to her room then placed them on the bed.

I went back to my room and went to the bathroom then took a warm bath then got out and dressed. I went to Kayleigh and thank goodness the clothes I gave her fit.

"Hey I said as I entered the room

"Hi"

"I'll go get the first aid kit" I said and went to my bathroom.

I got the first aid and went back to Kayleigh's room. I sat next to her on the bed and opened the box.

"This is gonna hurt a little, I won't lie" I said as I pulled one of the sleeves up.

"Now that you've said so, I better prepare to cry" She said and we shared a brief laugh.

I got some cotton and spirit alcohol, I poured some on the cotton and carefully placed it on the bruise. She hissed in pain and after some seconds, I removed it then tossed it in the bin. I got some ointment and smeared a little on the bruise.

"Done"

"Thanks"

"So you seriously don't know who I am?"

"Umm am I supposed to?" She said and had a confused look on her face. At first I thought she knew but now it's clear she doesn't.

"Anyways I'll see you tomorrow, get some rest" I said and stood up.

"Thanks for everything and good night"

"Good night" I said and went to my room. I switched off the lights and got under the covers then slept.

Morning

I woke up and did my morning routine routine then dressed. I went downstairs and found Kayleigh in the kitchen.

"You know you didn't have to do that"

"It's really not a problem"

"As long as I'm not considered a bad host, I'll let you cook" I said and sat on the kitchen island. "If I feel lazy to make breakfast, all I do is grab some-"

"Cereal or order pizza" She interrupted.

"Umm yeah, how did you know?"

"It's....it's nothing, well most people do that so I thought you also do so" She awkwardly said and I just nodded. "Away from that, breakfast is ready" She said and placed the tray on the table.

"Mmmmm this looks so delicious" I said as I took a seat and proceeded to put some pancakes on my plate.

"Im not a good cook so I hope the food okay" Kayleigh said and took a seat then served herself.

"Are you kidding? This food is amazing, it's better than restaurant breakfast" I said as I munched on some strawberries.

"Thanks....if you don't mind me asking, why were you crying yesterday?"

"Well-"

"Look, only tell me if you really want to. I know it's out of place to ask that given the fact that you're fa...I mean given the fact that we just met"

"Don't worry it's fine. Someone just betrayed me, I was hurt"

"Your boyfriend?"

"No, he isn't my boyfriend but something like that"

"He's an idiot, you're so pretty and any guy to do such is clearly a fool"

"Aww thanks so much"

We continued eating and finished then we helped each other with the dishes. We finished and she asked if she could borrow some clothes, I said yes and we both went upstairs. I went to my room and got some clothes then took them to her room.

I put the clothes on the bed and went back to my room.
I started packing since I'm going to LA later on today. By the time I was done, Kayleigh came to my room. I gotta admit my clothes look better on her than me.

"You look good"

"Thank you" She said and took a seat on my bed. "You're going somewhere?"

"Yeah, I'm going to LA" I said then her phone accidentally dropped. I bent down and got it then it turn on.

The lock screen was of CINCO meaning she already knows who I am. Most of the CNCO fans know me because they think I'm dating Joel and majority throw hate at me.

"I'm guessing you already know who I am" I said and handed her her phone.

"Yeah I do...but I only pretended to not because I didn't want things to be awkward. This has never been how I imagined meeting you for the first time, at least not you almost crashing into me. You looked like you were from crying and if you knew I was a fan then you surely wouldn't have been so open with me" She honestly said and yeah she's right.

I wouldn't have been so free and open. I love my fans but the girl they meet is always wearing a mask. I'm too afraid to show the real me because they'll always judge.

No matter what i do whether good or bad, I'll always be talked about. I always have to think carefully before doing anything and I'm a total different person.

"I didn't wanna invade your privacy" She spoke and looked at me expectantly then I smiled.

"Thanks, you're one of the few fans who acted normal around me and didn't treat me like some gold statue only useful for taking pics"

"No problem and btw I'm a huge fan of your music"

"Thank you. You're a CNCOwner?"

"Yeah and I'm Christopher's girlfriend"

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and we both laughed. "Btw Chris is the guy with the red hair, right?"

"No, he's the guy in the orange outfit"

"Oops sorry, I haven't really gotten a chance to get to know them. So what do you do for a living?"

"I work at forever 21 but my passion is makeup. I'm hoping to become a makeup artist sometime"

"That's great"

"I gotta get going now, my parents must be worried sick. They treat me like I'm some kid although I'm all grown up"

"I totally understand, same thing happens to me" I said and she stood up. I gave her a brief hug then escorted her outside.

I told the driver to take Kayleigh home. I made sure to get her number and followed her on IG and Twitter. I went back in the house and went to my room.

...............................................................

➊: Looks like we have a new member who happens to be our Chris' girlfriend 😊
➋: In who's pov should the next chapter be?🤷
➌: So Brie's going to LA with Rauw, what are y'all expecting?🙄
.

............................................................

Hola!!!!
Como estas?
I'mma update tomorrow but if laziness doesn't pin me, I'll update later on today. Can y'all check out cncomyboys new book "Change your ways"

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Happy new year🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 230 15
~FINISHED~ *ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ* ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ! ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ... ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. 🥇 #1 in #skimbleshanks 16/03/23 🥇 #1 in #cats2019 16/03/23 🥈...
730 113 14
[] open! | [✶] closed! started: march 6, 2024 finished: ??? all rights reserved to @jadememoriia & @urbestestfriend
43.8K 2.3K 49
Peep to know ! 😂 #01 in FallingForYou (15-10-2021) #01 in IshqAan ( 06-09-2021) #04 in IPZN (01-10-2021) #02 in IPZN (08-10-2021) #01 in AhaanVeerMa...
28.9K 871 35
𝑀𝑦 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 - sequel - PACT 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐...