Seven deadly sins girlfriend...

By Ashlynn986

This story is discontinued. Maybe in the future it will come back but for now it's discontinued More

A/n
How you guy met 1
Meeting them part 2
Meeting them part 3
Meeting them part 4
first thoughts part 1
first thoughts part 2
First thoughts part 3
First thoughts part 4
A/n
Christmas scenario
Nerobasta and Eliane
Meeting them again part 1
Meeting them again part 2
Meeting them part 4
Fairy Helbram
There feelings part 1
There feelings part 2
There feelings part 3
There feelings part 4
Ten commandment meliodas
Confession part 1 there pov
A/n
Confession part 2
Confession part 3
Yolo
Confession part 4
Jealous level part 1

Meeting them again part 3

485 9 0
By Ashlynn986

🖤Ludociel🖤:
Three words mael and flowers crowns you were sing this again

then all of a sudden ludociel landed when you finished the song mael ran to him you said hello ludociel he also said hello to you and you guys talked and made more flower crowns.

💙Mael💙:
You sneaked out to go to a flower field with Elizabeth and Mael when you got there Mael and Elizabeth were there Elizabeth whisper something to him that made him blushing hard you guys made flower crowns but then Elizabeth said that she had to leave you guys said okay bye Elizabeth and keep making flower crowns later did you know Elizabeth, Ludociel, Tamriel and your brother sariel were watching you guys sariel want to go down there and tease you guys but he had to keep him stands so that no demons would kill you guys.

💙Sariel💙:
You asked your mother that you were going to fly around she said yes and you started fly around wearing this outfit pick which one you want

then you fly into Sariel again he blushed a bit you guys flew around and talked about stuff you like and dislikes he flew you home and you kissed him on the cheek and ran into your house leave a red sariel behind.

💖Nerobasta💖:
pick you outfit first

You were looking for Mael because he was missing you were running around the forest yelling his name and then bumped into nerobasta your face was in her if you know you know 😏 you got up fast and apologized to her she said it was fine and asked why you were the forest you told her that mael was missing she told you that she would help find him you thank her and when looking for him and talked about your likes and dislikes you found him and found ludociel and you two gave mael a lecture you looked at nerobasta and tell her thanks for helping you find mael she said it was not a problem and left blushing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.7K 72
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?
3.7K 117 33
What if Meliodas never reformed the Sins? What if the Demon Clan wasn't revived? Or at the very least not for long? What if Ban and King were more th...
78.8K 1.9K 33
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...
28.9K 825 19
Meliodas dragon has just moved to brittania. He has started at his uncle Demeros's school for people with magic abilities. In fact, the whole country...