Tørtured Søuls [REWRITTEN]

By emiliavs

Loki drifting into the abyss where he finds Thanos. A mad Titan that tortured him until a girl came along. Th... More

The Mad Titan
A Strange Girl
Prisoner
Who Are You?
Wounds
Trial and Error
Giving In
Mission
S.H.I.E.L.D
Underground
Germany
God of Thunder
Interrogation
Files
Release the Beast
The Plan
New York
Don't Resist
Bombs Away
Avengers
Odin
Behind Bars
Blood and Tears
Hidden Secrets
Running Thoughts
New and Old Encounters
True Faces in the Dark
The Aether
Odin's Firstborn Child
Death and Despair
Chaos
Reunited
Security
Past Memories
God of the Wind and Seas
Confessions
The Sceptre

"Surrender"

939 35 6
By emiliavs

-Third Person POV-
"Now!" Loki shouted, a grin forming upon Lorna's lips.

Lorna held her hand out to the side as Steve's shield came towards her. She stopped it midair while green flowed around her hand, showing she was using her abilities. The shield hovered above her hand while Steve looked at her in shock; she gave him a devilish smirk. Loki jumped back when she swung her hand in Steve's direction.

Lorna used her ability to throw Steve's shield directly at him. The shield was thrown at a ridiculous speed, knocking him down.

Suddenly, AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" had overdriven to the Quinjets speakers, blasting out loud.

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" Tony Stark asked as he was suited up.

Steve, Loki, and Lorna looked up at the sky. Tony flew over in his Iron Man suit, preparing to fire in Loki's direction.

-Your POV-
I saw Iron Man was about to fire toward Loki as I held up my hand. Iron Man flew upwards when I held my hand up as I planned to throw him back down.

"Shit! Going down," Iron Man commented as I threw my hand down, causing him to crash into the concrete.

I walked towards him with a smirk on my face. He tried standing up but I slowly clenched my fists; more green flowing around my hands. His suit was squeezing him inside, the metal in his suit was compressing together.

The Quinjet fired bullets at me as I used my other hand to stop them. I waved my hand with the bullets flying back towards the jet. However, the bullets just ricochet off of it.

I never should have taken my attention off of Iron Man. I was too busy making sure I stopped all the bullets from hitting me, that I didn't realise Iron Man kicked me in my stomach. Even with a little bit of Asgardian durability and strength, his kick sent me flying back.

My back hit the concrete steps that lead to the museum as I gasped out for air. I groaned and coughed a few times since the breath was knocked out of me. I heard Iron Man chuckle under his breath while I kept my head down, glaring up at him.

"Polaris!" Loki called out as he threw Captain America at Iron Man.

Loki looked at me to make sure I was okay as I gave him a death glare.

Can't let them know or even see a weakness between us.

He glared at Iron Man as they started fighting. I decided to keep Captain America busy by fighting him. He was insanely strong, but that's to be expected from a super soldier.

To avoid getting hurt physically, I mostly used Captain America's shield to hit him. However, he tried grabbing hold of his shield when I threw it to the side; him being thrown with it.

I turned my attention to Loki as he whacked Iron Man with the sceptre. Iron Man stood back and began flying off the ground when he blasted Loki. Loki was knocked to the ground from the blast as Iron Man landed in front of him.

Suddenly, I sensed metal coming my way as I turned my head. Captain America threw his shield at me as I tilted my head to the side, nearly dodging it. I laughed out loud at his failed attempt to hit me.

That was until he came running at me.

Motherfu-

He ran too fast at me, giving me no time to dodge him. He tackled me to the ground next to Loki.

Iron Man stood up and pulled out every piece of weaponry his suit had.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games."

I almost laughed out loud upon hearing the nickname Iron Man called Loki just now. Though, I kept my face expressionless; mostly to avoid being scolded by Loki for laughing at him in a serious situation.

Loki had put up his hands up in surrender. His armour materialised away as he glanced at me.

"Good move," Iron Man said.

He realised I hadn't surrendered yet as he turned his gaze on me.

"How about you short stuff?"

I clenched my jaw upon hearing the nickname. I hated when people said something about my height. It made it worse that most of the people I've encountered since I've been here with Loki were either 6 foot or taller.

I'm still growing bitch!

I was about to crush his suit with him in it until I heard a voice in my head.

"Polaris, stand down and surrender."

I immediately knew it was Loki's voice for he was using telepathy to communicate with me. In frustration, I held my hands up in surrender while I glared up at Iron Man.

I'm going to beat the shit out of this oversized tin can for calling me short.

Captain America looked at Iron Man as he simply said, "Mr. Stark."

"Captain."

-Loki's POV-
Lorna and I were handcuffed but I realised, Lorna was getting more handcuffs placed on her wrists. A chain was placed between our cuffs, connecting Lorna and me. I looked down as I felt a grip on my ankle.

One metal cuff was snapped around my left ankle. It didn't have a chain connecting to the cuff as I was confused. That was until I heard another metal cuff snapping in place. One metal cuff was snapped around Lorna's right ankle. She rolled her eyes while someone connected a chain between our cuffs.

There wasn't much space between us since the chain's length was three feet long at most.

Guess they don't want either of us running off.

She huffed under her breath in annoyance. I knew she hated handcuffs. It reminded her of Thanos, the ship, the Black Order, and the sessions we went through. I pulled away from my thoughts as I heard Lorna's voice in my head.

"What do we now that we have been 'captured?' Surely we aren't going to stand by and do nothing in the meantime."

Just wait. I have a plan though I'm not enthusiastic about what will happen next.

"I'll wait, but now you have me nervous about what's to happen next."

It's not anything serious, just meeting someone who I haven't seen in a while.

Lorna didn't respond after that as I knew that was all she wanted to know.

We got shoved into the Quinjet as Captain America told us to sit down. I was about to until I noticed Lorna was still being stubborn. She stayed still, standing in front of me.

I used to right foot to kick Lorna in her shin as she yelped. As pay back, she slammed her left foot down on top of mine. I jerked my foot back while I winced in pain. I forgot Lorna had some steel toed shoes on. She looked at me amused while she raised an eyebrow, smirking at me.

I sat down as I knew Lorna was doing this on purpose. Being stubborn so I'd snap at her. Making it seem as we aren't too close to one another as they think we are.

Just as we discussed before.

Iron Man snorted when I jerked my foot back while Captain America went up to Lorna. He placed his hands on Lorna's shoulders, forcing her to sit down. In defeat, she complied. However, she cursed in a different Midgardian language while she sat down. 

Captain America took precautions and tied us to the seats. He did this by using the straps that seemed to connect to the seats. It was to prevent us from moving. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as all of this didn't seem necessary. Though, I have to take in consideration that it most likely seemed necessary in their perspective.

I heard Fury's voice over a transmitter. He asked, "Said anything?"

"Not a word from Loki, but I think a curse word in a different language from the girl," Agent Romanoff stated.

Fury was quiet for a second. He just replied saying, "Just get them here. We're low on time."

-Third Person POV-
With Loki and Lorna cuffed and tied up to their seats, Tony and Steve watched them from a distance. They began whispering to one another.

"I don't like it," Steve said while crossing his arms.

"What? Rock of Ages and Little Miss Magnet giving up so easily?" Tony asked.

Steve glanced at Loki and Lorna. "I don't remember it being ever that easy. These two pack a wallop."

Tony looked at Steve and stated, "Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?"

Steve pulled his glance away from Loki and Lorna. He looked off to the side in utter confusion. Furrowing his brows, he asked, "What?"

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle," Tony answered.

Steve looked at Tony, finally meeting his ego match.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve stated.

Tony sighed saying, "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.9K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
50.8K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
73K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
5.5K 180 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...