Unconditionally (Sungyeol fan...

By SolidInspirit0809

Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an acti... More

Prologue
1. Daily Routine
2. Adventure Seeker
4. First Day
5. Sudden Actions
6. A Walk to Remember
7. Cold to Warm
8. In the Rain
9. Official
10. First Fight
11. The Past
12. Troubled
13. Pain
14. Promise
15. Secrets
16. Secrets (pt 2)
17. Misunderstood
18. Everything will be okay
19. Retreat
20. Retreat (pt2)
21. His Past and Acceptance
22. Caught!
23. Conflict
24. Forgiveness
25. Back in each other's arms
26. (Not) Everything is okay
27. Stay with me...Forever
29. You and me against all odds
30.
31
32

3. Please Allow Me

766 38 10
By SolidInspirit0809

Iseul's POV

Sungyeol and I carefully walked up to my little house. We are halfway there when we heard someone cleared his throat. I flinched as I heard it and Sungyeol and I slowly turned to where it came from. We saw Mr Choi standing near the horse stable, his back leaning against the wooden railing.

"Sneaking out, ne?" he said while feeding his favorite horse some hay. He talks normal but I can sense that he's mad. Not at me but to Sungyeol. He never gets mad at me.

--------------

It's already been five hours since Sungyeol is kneeling with his arms raised above his head and I can see that he's really in pain now.

"Mr Choi, let him stand now. He's already been kneeling for too long," I worriedly said to Mr Choi while staring at Sungyeol who is sweating too much.

"He deserves it. He always put you in danger," he seriously said.

Danger? Sungyeol never did put me into danger. In fact, he is the one who's always been there for me. He is the one who always protect me. He's the one who always make me feel how beautiful life is.

I suddenly felt mad at what Mr Choi said. I walk towards Sungyeol and help him stand up but Mr Choi stopped me. I got more mad so what I did is that I kneeled with my hands raised above my head together with Sungyeol.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Sungyeol whispered.

"Stand up, Iseul!" Mr Choi commanded.

"No, I won't. I'm at fault too so I also deserve to be punished," I talked back.

"Iseul, stand up this instant!" Mr Choi said but I remained in that position.

"Yah, you don't have to do this. I'm fine, I promise," Sungyeol whispered but I did not mind him.

"Ei, arasso! Both of you stand up now," Mr Choi said like he's defeated. A secret smile formed my lips and I immediately helped Sungyeol to stand. I knew Mr Choi cannot take seeing me like that.

Sungyeol's knees are shaking too much which cause him to slump on the floor. I sit in front of him and help him massage his legs.

"Are you okay?" I worriedly asked. He nodded and forced a smile. I know that it's just a forced smile because he never wanted me to worry for him.

I heard heavy footsteps approaching us and when I looked up, Mr Choi is in front of us. Sungyeol immediately stood up even though he's in pain. I held his arm for support.

"You," Mr Choi started, pointing Sungyeol. "I never want this to happen again." His statement was short but very firm which made Sungyeol nervous.

"Y-yes, Mr Choi," he stammered.

"I want to thank you as well," Mr Choi said which made both Sungyeol and I look at him confusedly.

"Eh?" Sungyeol questioned.

"Did we hear it right, Mr Choi? Did you say thank you to Sungyeol?" I asked, confusion all over my face.

"You heard me right. Now go. Your parents might be worried about you now," Mr Choi said as he faced opposite from us.

"But Mr Choi, why did you thank me?" Sungyeol asked.

"I said GO! GO OR I'LL MAKE YOU KNEEL AGAIN?" Mr Choi said when he faced Sungyeol.

Sungyeol immediately obeyed and with his wobbly legs, he walked towards the door. "I'll get going now, Mr Choi. I'm sorry for what I did again," he said while standing in front of the door. Mr Choi raised his hand as a gesture that he got his message and that he should go.

"I'll see you tomorrow Iseul," he smiled at me and waved goodbye before completely going out of the house. Another secret smile formed my lips and I don't know why my heart skipped a beat because of that.

I heard Mr Choi cleared his throat and that is when I realize he's staring at me. I scratch the back of my head and smile nervously.

"I...I'll cut some apples for you," I said and immediately went to the kitchen.

••••••••

Mr Choi and I are eating fruits on the very big table where we usually lie down and star gaze, just in front of his house. I am Indian sitting and so does Mr Choi. Nurunggi is lying down on the grass.

"Mr Choi?" I called his attention while peeling the apple.

"Hmm?" He asked in his deep voice. He took a fork and got some sliced apple then shoved it in his mouth.

"Why did you say thank you to Sungyeol a while ago?"

Upon hearing that, he suddenly stopped chewing and looked at me. I waited for his answer but he just resumed chewing the apple inside his mouth.

"You were clearly and at him a while back then suddenly you just thanked him," I continued talking. He took the fork down and stare at the span of his farm.

"I'm not mad at him, I'm just disappointed," he said. "Sungyeol is a very good kid and I thank him for being always there for you."

A very huge smile formed my lips. So he realizes how Sungyeol means to me too. Ever since we we're kids, Sungyeol is always there. He's there when I'm mad, sad and most of my happy times were because of him. I hope he won't get tired of staying by my side.

"Yeah, he really is a very nice person," I said and continued peeling more apples. He took the fork again and shoved more sliced apples in his mouth.

"Mr Choi?" I called his attention again while still focused peeling the apple.

"Hmm?"

"I want to go to school," I suddenly blurted out which made Mr Choi choke from what he's eating.

"What???" He asked like it is the darnest thing I've ever said.

"What?" I asked back. "Mr Choi, I can't just spend the rest of my life here. I also want to learn things."

"But that's dangerous."

"Whats so dangerous in studying?" I am starting to feel mad. Why do I have to be restrained from doing things? Why do I have to just stay in this farm? Why do I have this freaking illness?!!

"Mr Choi, please. I want to experience studying. I want to experience what normal teenagers do," I beg him.

He stare at me for a second then sat straight. "No," he firmly said.

"Mr Choi..." I tried to reason out more.

"I said no! My decision is final," he said then continue eating apples.

I bit my lower lip to stop my tears that are about to escape. I stood up and readied myself to go to my little house but before I leave, I spoke.

"I am fully aware of my condition but it doesn't mean that you should stop me from discovering how beautiful life is," I said and run to my little house while wiping my tears with my hand.

I slammed shut the door and cried out loud. I am aware that Mr Choi is just protecting me because of my condition but I want to live a normal life. I crawled on my bed and covered my face with a pillow. I cried my eyes out until I drifted to sleep.

Mr Choi's POV

I sighed as I watch Iseul run away. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I want to let her go and discover life but because of her condition, I'm afraid to let her do what she wants.

"Did I do the right thing, Nurungi? Am I right with my decision?" I ask our golden retriever dog. He barked once which made me crease my eyebrows.

"Was that a yes?" I asked and he barked once again. I chuckled to myself. Now I'm talking to a dog. Nurungi hopped on the table where I'm sitting. I ruffle her fur and she stick out her tounge.

"Should I let her go and experience school?" I continued talking to the dog. Once again, he barked one time.

"Or should I be firm with my decision?" I asked again and to my surprise, she got mad and showed her teeth at me.

"Omo! That scares me," I said as I held my chest. "Arasso arasso. I'll let her go."

What Nurungi did next shock me more. She howled very loud like she's celebrating. When she's finish howling, she placed one of her paw on my lap. That made me chuckle.

"You love Iseul so much, don't you?" I said as I ruffle her fur and she barked once. That made me laugh this time.

Iseul's POV

I woke up feeling like this is the worst day of my life. I hopped out of the bed and took a shower to start my everyday routine. As I am drying my hair, a knock on the door was heard. I immediately open it knowing that it is Sungyeol but to my disappointment, it's Mr Choi.

"Good morning," he cheerfully greeted me. What's with the mood?

"Good morning, Mr Choi," I said and opened the door widely. He walked inside with a smile on his face. Seriously, what's with him today?

"Have you seen it?" He asked.

"Seen what?" I asked back.

"Look behind you," was all he said and I obeyed him. On my closet's handle, I see a blouse and a skirt. What's that for? Omo, wait a second! I recognize these pair of clothes. My jaw drop as I look at Mr Choi. Does this mean..?

"I hope you've also eaten your breakfast to start your firs day at school," he smiled. I squealed from joy and dashed towards Mr Choi to give him a hug.

"Thank you so much, Mr Choi," I said and look at him. "This is the best day of my life!"

He chuckled and ruffle my hair. "Anything for my princess. Now go and prepare for school, you might be late."

I gave him a tight hug again and before I prepare myself for school, I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks again, Mr Choi."

I immediately grab the uniform and went inside the bathroom. I am even humming while putting the clothes on. And the best part of it all? I am going to the school where my bestfriend and Sungkyu oppa is going! Oh I am having a great day ahead!

Sungyeol's POV

Sh*t!

I hurriedly prepare myself for school. Darn! Why didn't my alarm clock buzz! I took a quick shower and put my uniform on. I don't have time to look at myself in the mirror because it's already 7:50 and school starts at 8.

I hurriedly went down and because my knees are still shaking from what happened last night, I stumble on the floor. Ouch! That hurts!

"Are you alright up there my dear?" I heard mom call out.

"Ne, eomma. I'm fine," I assured her. I massage my legs and immediately stood up to continue my way to school.

"Where are you going? You haven't eaten your breakfast," mom said as she's trying to fix my hair while I'm in the middle of fixing my shoelaces.

"I'm late mom. I'll just eat at school. I need to go now," I said and kiss her on the cheek.

"Do not pass by Iseul's anymore if you're really late," she shouted for I am now pedalling my bike to school.

I'm sorry Iseul, I know I told you I'll visit you again this morning but I'm really late now. It's already 8:05 when I arrived at school so I sneakily passed at the back. I hurriedly run to our room after parking my bike. I know that my teacher is already inside so I sneakily passed at the window. Luckily, my desk is just right beside it.

"What did I miss?" I asked Woohyun who is sitting beside me while I'm catching my breath.

"We'll be having a new classmate," he shortly answered.

"Why are you late?" He whispered.

"Long story," I answered.

"Alright class, let us all welcome your new classmate. You may come in now," our teacher said and the door opened. I wonder who the new student is. My jaw drop upon seeing who she is.

She stood in front of the class and bowed politely. "Hi everyone, my name's Choi Iseul. I hope we'll all get together."

What is Iseul doing in my school???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 205 23
Memories cannot be erased and people do not change overnight. When imagination takes control anything is possible. Sometimes we create altered memor...
1K 109 25
Have you ever harboured feelings for someone who wasn't attainable? Some say that having a one-sided love can be a beautiful thing, but for others it...
1K 81 24
"I loved him more than I should have and I'm sorry for being unable to forget him." Tears from her captivating eyes slid down her cheeks as she held...
1.2K 84 16
[ONGOING] 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 ( 𝟮𝗠𝗜𝗡 ) ❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵...