A Wolf's Trust [Various X Rea...

By Masisseoyo

[Name] [Last Name] remembers the day she first developed her Quirk completely. Her father had believed that t... More

The Beginning
The Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessment Test
Combat Battles
Class Rep
League of Villains
All Might
Recovery
Sports Festival
The Beginning Of The Festival
Obstacle Course Race
Cavalry Battle
Cavalry Battle Pt. 2
One-On-One Battles! Begin!
Victory or Defeat
Battle On, Challengers!
Bakugou Vs. Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki: Origin
Wild Animal
Todoroki Vs Bakugou
Time To Pick Some Names
The Beginning Internship With Endeavor
Training And Villains
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain
Back To School
Gear Up For Final Exams
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou
Game Start
Halloween Special
Wild, Wild, Pussycats
Something Is Not Right
Dabi
Roaring Upheaval
What A Twist
From Iida To Midoriya
All For One
Symbol of Peace
[Name]'s Quirk Information
One For All
End of Beginning, Beginning of the End
Moving into Dorms
Creating Those Ultimate Moves
The Test
Todoroki & [Name] Team Up
Class 1-A
Hopes, Jealous, & Relief
Rescue Exercise
Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love
What's the Big Idea?
A Talk About Your Quirk
Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two
A Seasoned for Encounters
Unrivaled
Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her
The Fight
Let's Go, Gusty Red Riot & Adolpha
Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Red Riot
Temp Squad
No Matter What
Updated: [Name]'s Quirk Information
[Name] Vs Overhaul
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Togata Mirio
Girls' Night
Apologizing
The Date
School Festival
Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part
The Day Before The Performance
School Festival Start!
Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

Gold Tips Imperial

2.4K 100 28
By Masisseoyo

[Name] stands beside Kaminari, her, the blonde, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, and Bakugou watching Jirou place the music sheet on the wall. She has her hands on her hips, turning around to face the band with a smile on her lips. It's currently a Saturday, Todoroki nor Bakugou have to go to the provisional license classes today so Saturday will be the day all of them get to practice.

"We just have to single-mindedly..." Jirou said.

"Practice to kill!" Bakugou shouted.

While the band practices, the Effects Team sits in the dining area with a single laptop and sheets of paper on the table. Todoroki looks at the papers while Koda and Kirishima do the same, but Sero is on the laptop. They're passing around ideas as what to do for the effects during the concert.

"I see, that's a great idea!" Sero said, a smile on his lips. "Let's talk to the dance team about it!"

Kirishima puts his hands behind his head. "Wait, but that means we don't have enough people."

As for the Dance Team, they're outside and practicing the moves. However, most of the members in the Dance Team are moving their arms and legs rather stiffly. Ashido is a natural when it comes to dance, but for the others, they're still beginners and need time to practice. Which is good for them! Since [Name] will also be learning a few moves at night and practicing once she got the basics of the moves.

"Midoriya, that's wrong!" Ashido shouted. "Put more muscle into it! The 'lock' in locking is spelled L-O-C-K!" She lifted her arms, "So do it like you're turning a lock..." She does the little lock dance. "...and stop it with a snap!"

"Snap!" The Dance Team shouted.

While [Name] is practicing with the Band Team, she's doing her best to stay on beat and follow Jirou and trying to harmonize with her. [Name] didn't think it'd be so difficult especially when a few member like the drummer is going at a faster pace or when Kaminari messes up on a chord, it's getting sort of hard for [Name] to really pay attention.

"Oh, it's Eri!" [Name] overhead Kirishima shout.

Her ear flicks. "Eri is here? Eri is here!" [Name] turns to the others, "I'm going to go see Eri."

"Okay," Jirou said.

[Name] runs towards the doors, seeing the Dance Team around Togata and Eri who's dressed in cute clothes. She's wearing a red, overall dress with a white collar, long sleeve shirt on and black tights. [Name] runs towards her, a smile on her lips as she sees Eri and Kirishima is trying to ask Eri if he recognizes him. Eri looked around him, her eyes catching sight of [Name].

"Eri!" [Name] shouted, standing next to Midoriya. She crouches down, "I'm happy to see you here! You look really pretty today, Eri."

Eri nods her head, staring at [Name]. Her eyes focus on [Name]'s ears, seeing them twitch or turn when [Name] hears a noise that they can't. Eri watches as [Name] stands up, she starts talking to her classmates and Eri wasn't paying attention to what anyone was saying. She just stares at [Name] as Eri hides behind Togata and Ashido calls for a break time. Togata asks [Name] if she'd like to join him, Eri, and Midoriya in touring U.A. for Eri.

---

[Name] walks between Togata and Midoriya with Eri holding her hand. Eri is also holding on to Togata's blazer, the three students dressed in their uniforms and walking around the halls in U.A.. [Name] holds a smile on her face as her and Midoriya watch Eri and seeing Eri's red eyes dart around at things she's never seen before. There's students lingering around and preparing for the festival, getting their classrooms ready or hanging party streamers on the ceiling.

"Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival," Togata explained.

"Oh, it's Togata!" A student shouts.

[Name] sees two students, the taller one having blonde hair that falls in front of his face with soft, brown eyes. The other student is shorter than the former, but he has brown hair that's parted in the middle and a single horn sticking out from his forehead. The taller student is carrying flyers in his hand and the student with the horn is carrying a box.

"What?! A kid?!" Horned Student shouted, his eyes focused on Eri. "Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from school...?!" His eyes drift to [Name], noticing that Eri is holding her hand. "Is she the mother?!"

Togata doesn't say anything, smiling and tilting his head and [Name] is too stunned to say anything either. She blushed, looking away from the two students she doesn't know as her mind drifts to what Togata might be like as a father. He's good with Eri so that means he must be good with children to a degree so he might be a good parent, too.

"Wait, say something!" Horned Student suggested. "This makes it seem real!"

The taller student holds out a flyer to Togata, "Putting all jokes aside, this year's Class I will be amazing, so make sure you come!" He pulls out two more for [Name] and Midoriya. "You two as well."

The flyer has a businessman on a flyer with a yellow background. The word 'special' is written in english at the top with 'Lecture' written in the Japanese kanji below special. [Name] holds the flyer with her free hand, gazing at it and her eyes drifted upwards to the business student in front of her.

"I'll definitely go!" Togata said.

"This is a really nice flyer...!" Midoriya added.

[Name], Midoriya, Togata, and Eri walk through the entrance of U.A., seeing students building structures and carrying props. It's a buzzing area with many students and [Name] could hear the noise of hammers, chatting, and tools being used. She smiles, Eri is holding her hand as the two girls walk between Midoriya and Togata.

"Can you get that nail?"

"Hey, wait! Don't put a poster up there!"

Midoriya smiles. "Even though there's still a month, everyone's really busy!"

"Everyone's trying to do something cooler than last year..." Togata informed, speaking with a smile. "They're trying to make it 'Plus Ultra!'"

A gasp escapes from [Name]'s lips at the sight of a dragon's head in white. The glaring red eyes gazing at her and Midoriya as the sudden prop is shoved near them. She let out a sigh when she saw Tetsutetsu, Awase, and Monoma are holding the prop head and they're wearing their PE uniforms. The prop looks heavy, the prop being a yellowish-pale color with an open mouth of sharp teeth.

"Oh, sorry!" Tetsutetsu said, catching sight of [Name] and Midoriya. "Hey, you're Midoriya and [Last Name] from Class A!"

Monoma steps out. "What's this, what's this? For you to be idling around in a place like this... You don't have any work to do?"

[Name] glares at Monoma while Midoriya ignores him and asks if Eri is okay. She looked at Midoriya, her own eyes wide as she was gazing at the prop and still looks at Midoriya with those wide eyes. [Name] is glad that her eyes aren't filled with fear.

"I thought it was the person that fell from the sky..." Eri answered.

"Fell from the sky?" [Name] asked, dropping her glare as she stares at Eri. Her eyes widen, remembering the only hero that  could possibly resemble a dragon. "You mean Ryukyu."

"Oh, are you ignoring me?" Monoma asked. [Name] and Midoriya turn their attention to Monoma. "You sure that's okay? I heard Class A is doing a concert or something. You okay with that? This time, to put it bluntly, Class B's performance is going to be much more amazing than yours! "Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the King." It's a completely original script written by us, a super spectacular fantasy play! You should probably go prepare-- A handkerchief to wipe your tears when you're blown away by us, that is!"

Awase picked up a wooden stick, standing behind Monoma as the blonde is laughing frantically. [Name] smirked, watching Awase smack Monoma on the head and he falls to the ground. Midoriya had made Eri turn the other way before she could witness Monoma getting smacked in the head and he even covered her eyes as another measure to avoid her from seeing.

"He seems to be even nastier than usual..." Midoriya mumbled.

Awase stands by Monoma's body. "Sorry, Class A. Kendo isn't around, so there's no one to stop him."

"It seems like she's always came as a set with Monoma..." Midoriya said, turning his head to catch a sight of her.

Awase picks Monoma up, his arm thrown over his shoulders. "Not today. She's going to be in the beauty pageant."

"Beauty pageant!" [Name] exclaimed, a smile spreading on her lips.

"Yeah, she was entered against her will," Awase informed.

"I'm not Monoma, but let's all go all out!" Tetsutetsu said, smiling at [Name] and Midoriya.

The three students in Class B walk the other way.

Togata turns to Eri. "Sorry to show you the bad parts of U.A., Eri."

"Mr. Aizawa didn't say anything about a beauty pageant," Midoriya stated.

[Name] wonders who else is probably in the beauty pageant. She's sure that if Yaoyorozu wasn't part of the Class A concert, she would have done good or possibly one first or second place. Yaoyorozu is really pretty and she's gotten popular after doing that commercial ad during the internships. Perhaps that's why Kendo was forced to participate in the beauty pageant.

"Speaking of the beauty pageant, she's also really into it this year," Togata said.

"Who?" [Name] questioned.

"Last year's runner-up...." Nejiro Hado, right?"

[Name], Midoriya, Togata, and Eri are in the equipment room. [Name] smiles, staring at Nejire whose using her Quirk to keep her afloat and she's wearing a short, blue dress. Eri has her eyes wide with blush on her cheeks as she gazes at the third-year with admiration and probably finding Nejire really beautiful.

"Hey, hey, why is Eri here?" Nejire asked. "It's so strange! Why? Why? How fun!"

"Nejire is more of a cute type than a sexy type!" [Name] heard a student say. The student has short, cropped reddish hair and reddish-brown eyes, her eyelashes are long, though. She holds a purple dress in her hands.

"That's how she lost last year, remember?" The male beside her questioned.

The dress that Nejire is wearing has a deep cut at the front, two straps that go over her shoulders and spreads out in flaps at her sides. It's a paleish-blue color as the skirt of the dress below it is more of a teal color. Nejire is slightly bent over as she uses her Quirk, her cleavage more visible because of her dress and her slightly bent form.

Midoriya turns his head to the side, avoiding to look at her. "Your Quirk is flashy, and with your looks and b-b-bo-bo..."

"'Body proportions,'" [Name] said, pinching Midoriya's arm slightly.

"Even with all that, you were still only runner-up?!" Midoriya questioned.

"Yeah, listen to this!" Nejire advised, moving closer to the first years. "Are you listening? Every year, I keep losing! There's this other girl who's amazing! The beauty pageant champion--Bibimi Kenranzaki, in support course Class 3-G!"

"It's kind of amazing!" Midoriya commented.

[Name] noticed Amajiki stepping forward. "This year's pageant also includes Kendo, who gained a lot of secret fans from being in a commercial." [Name] covered her mouth, a blush on her cheeks at the sight of Amajiki wearing the school uniform without the blazer. His sleeves are rolled up to his forearms, making him look unnaturally good and she wants to look away, but she's able to stare at him because he's speaking. "Hado is also going all out. Just thinking about performing... in front of so many people..." Amajiki drops to his knees, clutching his stomach. "Oww.. Is making my stomach hurt..."

Nejire moves over to the girl with chopped reddish hair. "At first, I just tried entering because Yuyu told me to, but it's pretty fun, and I don't want to lose. That's why this year, I'll definitely win! It's my last chance."

"You can do it," Togata encouraged, clenching his hand into a fist.

"Yethsir!" [Name] said, nodding her head.

"Yeah," Amajiki voiced.

"Well, that's about it," Togata summed up.

After touring U.A., the support class being the last class they were at, [Name], Midoriya, Togata, and Eri are in the cafeteria. Eri is sitting between Midoriya and Togata, drinking some water as [Name] sits across from the three. [Name] noticed that Eri hasn't smiled yet, but hopefully, Eri will smile and it'll be a genuine smile, too.

"Are you used to it...? I mean, how was it?" Midoriya questioned, smiling at Eri.

She lowered the strawed drink. "I really don't know..." The three students let out a sigh of relief because it's better than a no. "But... there are a lot of different people working hard, so I wonder how it'll turn out..."

The three students smiled. However, none of them noticed Principal Nezu and Midnight sitting at the far end of the table. There's a tray of food in front of Midnight, but she hasn't taken a bite because she's watching Nezu devour a block of cheese. Not even [Name] could look away from the white, mouse-looking thing eat the cheese.

"That's what people call 'getting excited,'" Nezu said, eating the cheese quickly.

"Principal Nezu! Ms. Midnight!" Midoriya gasped.

Nezu lets out a content sigh, taking out a napkin to wipe his mouth. "It seems like it was worthwhile!"

"He's eating cheese...!" Midoriya whispered.

"I'm also excited about the school festival!" Nezu said, ignoring Midoriya's whisper. "So many students are working hard and having fun in order to make it the best and to let people enjoy it!"

"The police also had stuff to say about it," Midnight added, taking a bite of the rice and curry.

Nezu pats her arm, "Now, Kayama." He slides out of the chair. "Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it to your heart's content."

Nezu walks with his hands behind his back, the smile dropping from his face. [Name] noticed and she raised an eyebrow, her phone buzzing in her skirt pocket. She wonders who had possibly messaged her, probably Bakugou or Kaminari about telling her to hurry up, but she doesn't want to take out her phone when Midnight stood up with her food tray in her hands.

"I won't tell you the details, but it looks like the principal worked hard," Midnight informed, gazing at the three students and Eri. "As a result, the security is even stronger... And if the alarm sounds, even if it's a false alarm, we had to agree to cancel it and evacuate otherwise we can't have it."

[Name] furrowed her eyebrows. "That's strict."

Midnight smiles. "Of course, to keep that from happening, we're also beefing up our defense. We're even releasing Hound Dog around the vicinity of the school."

"Releasing?!"

"Oh, yeah, Class A performance is causing a stir in the faculty lounge, too!" Midnight voiced, she starts to walk away. "Do your best at living your youth!"

"Yes, ma'am!" [Name] and Midoriya exclaimed.

"Deku, Adolpha, what are you doing?" Eri questioned, looking between the two.

Midoriya smiles. "We're performing a dance with music! I'll be dancing and [Name] will be singing!"

"We'll do our best to make it fun for you, so make sure you come watch," [Name] added.

Eri gazes at Midoriya and [Name], her eyes flickering between the two and she blinks at them with wide eyes. She sees their excited and happy smiles and she watches the two of them stand up. [Name] takes out her phone, a message from Bakugou and Kaminari appearing on her lock screen and she puts her phone away.

"Sorry, our break's almost over so we're heading off," Midoriya informed.

Togata lifts his arm, "Okay! Just so you know, I'm looking forward to it, too!"

***

A week passed with Class A practicing and having meetings. Midoriya has been moved to the Effects Team, but he's still going to have a dancing part. Aoyama is going to be dancing, but he's going to be turning into a disco-human ball during the concert. [Name]'s been staying up late to practice dancing and the singing so she can get her body to be used to the moves.

Currently, she's sitting at the dining table, Todoroki, Sero, and Koda sitting at the table in front of hers. She has a cup of tea that Yaoyorozu made, lubercating her throat so it doesn't feel dry and she sees Kaminari and Bakugou walking in her direction. Bakugou has an angry glare on his features, Kaminari telling him something.

"You're rushing, bastard!" Bakugou growled. "Follow my lead!"

"But you keep throwing in new arrangements, so it's confusing," Kaminari stated. His gaze lands on [Name], "[Last Name], isn't he just throwing new arrangements in?!"

[Name] held the rim of the cup to her lips, her eyes darting between Bakugou and Kaminari as the two gaze at her for the an answer. She cleared her throat, lowering her cup and she opened her mouth, pretending to be speaking with a dry throat and Bakugou scowled at her. He kept walking and [Name] let out a sigh of relief, Kaminari takes a seat beside her.

"You don't have a dry throat, huh?" Kaminari asked, crossing his arms on the table and resting his head on his arms. He smiles at her. "Nice trick."

"Although he saw through it," [Name] laughed, lowering the cup. "Are you going to have some? It's pretty good tea."

Kaminari shakes his head. "I'm not that big of a tea drinker."

"Just try a sip," [Name] offered, moving her cup closer to him. "It doesn't hurt to try out new drinks."

Kaminari rolls his eyes playfully. He picks up the tea cup, bringing it to his lips and taking a sip. However, his body slightly froze at the thought that [Name] had just taken a sip from the same cup. A blush spreads on his cheeks, but he continues to drink a little more and once he got a taste of the tea, he puts the cup down. [Name] smiles at him, waiting for an answer.

He clears his throat, "It tastes good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 621 7
(This is very up but I keep it up for those who want to read) In this Bakugou got hit with a quirk that turned him into a wolf for the rest of his li...
171 25 14
Sorry for the spoilers within this story. You used to go to a normal high school but you decided to transfer to UA right after the sports festival. Y...
87.8K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
64.9K 2.7K 45
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...