Love/Obsession/possessiveness

By Mrviber

Every Person has a Dark side, A Side which comes out when the patience and tolerance level comes to an end... More

Prologue....
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Epilogue
The End

part 1

4.4K 137 30
By Mrviber

Scene.1.

At Club....

Prachi slaps ranbir and tells that she's not any prachi, she's Isha Raisinghania....

Ranbir: what nonsense, ur prachi, prachi Arora....

Aryan also speaks the same....

Isha: r u guys mad, I'm prachi Raisinghania, daughter of Business tycoon Vansh Raisinghania, and this is my Rudra, whom u punched u moron......

Ranbir gets confused and shocked, as she was exactly looking like prachi....

Aryan(wishpers): bhai, ye prachi ki duplicate hai kya....,

Ranbir: even I'm not able to understand.....

That boy Rudra punches ranbir back, ...

Rudra: how dare u to punch me..., I'm Rudraksh Khurana...., the owner of this club and Isha's Best friend.. ...., security throw them out....

Their friends also comes tells that she is Isha Raisinghania..., not any prachi....... Rudra's security throws Aryan and Ranbir out.....

Prachi/ Isha smirks and thinks " sorry Ranbir for hurting you, but don't worry soon we will be together and that Rhea will be out of our life.......

Scene.2.

Outside the club.....,

Aryan and ranbir were still confused...,

Aryan: bro, I really think she's prachi's duplicate, a lookalike or else she would have never behaved like this.....

Ranbir: no this is not possible aryan, I can feel prachi by her touch and it was definitely prachi inside....

Aryan: let's call prachi and sahana....

Ranbir calls prachi but her phone was switched off, whereas aryan calls sahana and she picks call....

Sahana who was already in tension shouts at him....

Sahana: ab kya reh gaya, whatever u r family is doing, is their anything remained that u called me.....

Aryan: sahana prachi Kahan hai....

Sahana sense something suspicious as his tone of asking was little different...she puts phone on speaker..., now pragya can listen to them...

Sahana: what do u mean by prachi Kahan hai.....,(pragya gets alert and tensed...)

Ranbir speaks: actually sahana ..., and tells her everything, about his encounter with Isha...,and asks prachi....

Pragya mutes the call and asks sahana to tell them that prachi is at home only....

Sahana: ranbir prachi ghar pe hi hai..., I'm outside the house, I'll go and make u talk to her....

Ranbir and aryan gets shocked hearing sahana..... and asks sahana to let him talk prachi....sahana agrees while and puts phone on mute...., pragya tells her to use voice changer app and speak then in prachi's voice.... Ranbir and aryan gets shocked hearing prachi....

Sahana uses the app, and speaks to ranbir in prachi's voice....

Sahana(in prachi's voice): yes ranbir bolo kya hua..., actually mummy's mood is off so I'm making a dish for her....

Ranbir: why ur phone is off....

Sahana(in prachi's voice): oh may be battery is dead, my phone is in bed and I'm in kitchen....

Ranbir: ok I'll call u later....

Sahana( in her voice): what happened ranbir y r u behaving weird....

Aaryan: actually sahana.....and tells her about Isha Raisinghania.....,dancing in club n all that...

Sahana: it's a nice joke, I think u both r drunk, so u r imagining prachi...., prachi is in house since morning and u r speaking shit... I don't  wanna talk to u....(she hangs up....)

Sahana: masi, I'll go n bring Isha back.., I mean prachi....

She leaves to the club in her car.....

Scene.3.

Sarita Ji's house....

Sarita ji asks pragya what is going as she is getting mad with this and who is Isha Raisinghania .....

Pragya shows her a coin....

Pragya: u see this sarita ji, this coin has two sides exactly opposite but they are together..
Prachi is in the same situation..., prachi is suffering from SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER....,  just like this coin had two faces, prachi has two personalities...., her first personality is

1. Prachi Arora....
A sweet innocent, naive, who thinks good for everyone, who does good with everyone, who has a kind, loving and caring nature......

Her second personality is,
2. ISHA RAISINGHANIA.....
A selfish, arrogant, egoistic, heartless, cunning girl..., who has no limits, she can go to any extent to ruin them who did wrong with her...., she's so intelligent that even my, I mean Industrialist Arora's mind will also not work infront of her...., woh itni buri hai ki burai bhi usse kaap uthe.....

Sarita was scared by the description that pragya was giving....

Sarita: u mean the girl is same, but with two minds, sometimes she behaves like prachi and sometimes like ISHA.....

Pragya nods at her....

Sarita: aree par ye sab sun ke, its look like a film story....

A voice: it's not a story, its truth..., ek kadwa sach jisne pichle 3 saal se hamari Zindagi hell bna di....

Pragya: Disha tum...

Disha: yes dii, sahana informed me about the situation and what's going on....

Sarita: iss bhimari ka koi to cure hoga na....,

Disha: that's what we were doing, but no as usual abhishek mehra and uski family ko bich me tang adani hi thi...., and all thanks to my emotional fool dii..., (she says taunting pragya....)

Pragya: disha don't forget that it was your plan that I fake a story in front of prachi, and take her somewhere where their is no Business politics, no Business rivals and no enemy, a peaceful place so that, there would be no stress and prachi will live a normal life, and Isha Raisinghania will go away from out life, that's why I took her to hosiarpur....

Disha: exactly, Industrialist Arora..., I told u take her to a peaceful place, but what u did, u took her to Mehra mansion..., where prachi only got stress, she didn't got any peace.....

Pragya looks down as she knows it's her mistake....

Sarita: to ab kya hoga....

Disha: prachi's dual personality, Isha is back and now she will definitely avenge from them who did wrong with prachi...., coz Isha is prachi's shield.....

Pragya: disha see, jo hona tha ho gaya, I agree it's my mistake..., I should have done something earlier but I was....

Disha: you was busy in developing love feelings for your ex husband, who is very soon gonna marry that Meera..., I can't believe how can u love that person so much..., but now u have to decide..., your ex husband or your daughter, who is ill....and one more thing this time she will be more DANGEROUS and DARK.....

Scene.4.

Outside the club....

Aryan: see bro, I told u that it's not prachi, she's Isha Raisinghania...., prachi's lookalike....

Ranbir: strange, when I touched her I felt like prachi.....

Aryan: no bro have a look, I searched about her on Net, and see this...

He shows ranbir about social media profiles of Isha Raisinghania..., and it had very bold pictures, which were out of prachi's thinking..., Ranbir reads about her that she is daughter of Business Tycoon V.R, and was brought up in London...., she never visited India....

Ranbir: that means whom we met was really a lookalike, of prachi but she slapped me yr....(holds his cheek)

Aryan: its was obvious bro, she's a rich spoilt brat.., and she's not prachi whom u will touch and she will hug you....(he teases Ranbir..., ranbir blushes....)

Sahana comes their in her car, but hides seeing them...., while Prachi/ Isha also comes out and walks towards them...., Ranbir and aryan gets surprised seeing her...., while sahana signs in no....

Precap:-
1. What will she talk to Ranbir???
2. Whom will pragya choos, abhi or prachi??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today guys.....
Hope u like it....
Keep reading....😚😚
Stay tuned.....😇😇😇
Bye...👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 2.4K 26
Herr u won't be able to read whole story, just jump in...😊
59.4K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
79.2K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
33.3K 1.7K 24
Pragya gets fed up with the regular insult she gets. Every time she has to prove something to someone. This time she had enough. 'A queen does not...