| Superhero Academy |

By mistyrosewrites

Taylor Zoldyck has practically everything. A family, friends, and superpowers. Her school is for people like... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
More Aesthetics
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Superhero Suits!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue Chapter 1
Epilogue Chapter 2
Epilogue Chapter 3
Epilogue Chapter 4
Epilogue Chapter 5

Chapter 57

1.1K 31 49
By mistyrosewrites

TAYLOR'S POV:

"Taylor?" I heard Lucas yell as he ran towards me and Blake.

We had just gotten up and were starting to walk somewhere, anywhere.

"Shit are you guys okay?" Lucas said, his voice laced with worry.

Sabrina caught up and stood to the side, her sword in hand. She had a cut on her face, and it looked like it was still bleeding.

"We have to get out of here. Where's Aura and Tessa?" I asked them, but they just shrugged.

"God this is all my fault. I need to fix this." Blake said under his breath, to which I glared at him.

"You definitely do, but right now we need to focus on getting out of here alive!" I stated, my voice firm.

Blake just kept his head low and nodded, while Lucas and Sabrina were trying to think.

"Well they went the other way so we should probably check there." Sabrina suggested.

"I'll go around the city and find them. You guys stay here. You're already really injured." Lucas said, and he sped off.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked Sabrina.

"Just some backup villains. A water villain was there too. Tidal Wave I think. She got away though." Sabrina sighed.

I rolled my eyes at Tidal Wave's name and Sabrina widened her eyes.

"Wait so that's the villain that attacked you?" She connected the dots.

"Yeah." I confirmed her suspicions.

"So, what happened to you guys, if I may ask. And isn't that Blake's dad?" She said, pointing to the body on the floor a few feet away.

"I found Blake, his dad attacked us, and that's about it." I answered her, and she only nodded.

Lucas came back and he only panted, shaking his head.

"I couldn't find them." He said, trying to catch his breath.

"Of course you couldn't find them." I heard a voice say, and I quickly recognized it as the leader of the villain league.

Blake kept his head down, but he was balling his fists.

"What did you do?" I yelled as him and Vapora emerged from smoke.

"I didn't do anything. I just discovered them and restrained them." He smiled.

Blake gritted his teeth and looked up, stepping forward as he did so.

"What the fuck did I say about not hurting my friends?" He yelled, startling me a little bit.

Tidal Wave then emerged, with Aura in one hand and Tessa in the other.

My eyes widened and started to fill with tears when I noticed that Tessa wasn't moving.

"She's fine! I think!" Aura yelled out. Her voice sounded defeated.

"Maniac doesn't apply to that rule. Speaking of him, I thought that girl killed him! He's okay now, just gathering strength." The leader answered Blake.

"I tried to stop him Blake. But I-" Vapora started to talk, but the leader put a hand in front of her, which made her flinch.

Blake got visibly more angry.

"And you know what else we have?" The leader laughed.

Vapora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and that's when I got even more scared then I already was.

Blake stepped back and put his arm in front of me, which made me EVEN MORE SCARED.

"What do you mean?" Vapora turned towards the leader and gave him a look, to which he just laughed some more.

Another man emerged from the smoke, holding Liv with a knife to her neck.

"NO!" I immediately tried to run to her, to save her, but Blake held me back.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed as Blake held me by the waist.

I saw the knife get pressed harder so I stopped yelling and looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"KEN YOU FUCKING PROMISED." Vapora screamed at the leader.

Blake let me go but kept a hand on my arm.

"YOU SAID SHE WASN'T GONNA BE INVOLVED AT ALL. THAT WE DIDN'T NEED HER." Blake yelled.

I was still looking at Liv, her eyes filled with fear. There wasn't any technology anywhere for her to manipulate, I couldn't scream, because I know the knife would be faster, hell, even Lucas wouldn't be able to save her.

"WHO DO YOU THINK HELPED WITH THAT LITTLE NEWS STUNT OF YOURS." The leader laughed hysterically.

Blake widened his eyes and took another step back.

 "And if you think I'm gonna let you teleport to her." The leader said, and then lifted his hand, which made Blake start to float.

"Then you're wrong."

Blake started to thrash against the hold the leader's power had on him, meanwhile I was still focused on Liv.

"And you two." The leader chuckled.

He lifted his other hand and it swiftly picked me and Lucas off the ground.

I didn't want to scream, because I know it would risk Liv's life.

"Ken I swear if you do this I'll-" Vapora started, but quickly got cut off.

"You'll what?" The leader yelled.

Vapora got quiet, but her face and body language said more words than she ever could.

Blake had given up trying to move, and by this point we were all desperate.

I couldn't do anything else, so I screamed, controlling it to the villains.

But, it didn't work.

I felt my breathing stop and I looked toward the leader again.

"I was holding you up by your torso but now it's by your neck. Try to scream again and you all die."

He released the hold on my neck and I took deep breaths.

Blake glared at me in a worried, yet angry way.

"This is going way to slow. How about we quicken the pace, hm?" The leader laughed.

"Kendron." Vapora tried to stop him, but he only laughed more.

"Taylor." Liv spoke, her voice shaky, but also firm.

"Thank you. For getting me out of my shell. And I'm sorry I was such a jerk before."

"Liv stop talking like you're gonna die!" I yelled out.

"I am! I know I'm gonna die. So just know that I don't blame you for any of this." She smiled.

I couldn't say anything. I was frozen.

Tears were streaming down my face. She wasn't gonna die. She couldn't.

The leader only smiled.

"5 SECONDS"

"WHAT? NO!" I screamed, Blake starting to try to move again.

"And hey." Liv laughed.

"Don't edit me into those cringy ass clouds when I'm dead, okay?"

The leader placed a device on the floor and it turned on.

That's when he gave the signal.

I watched as the man slit Liv's throat.

She fell to the floor and so did I. 

I went to scream, but only a normal one came out.

"NO!" I gathered myself together and ran towards her body, putting my hand to her neck to try and stop the bleeding.

It was pointless, I knew that.

Blake went to fight the leader, but was stopped by his power.

Blake went up into the air, and became helpless once again.

Lucas and Sabrina were completely shocked, tears slowly falling down their faces as well.

"YOU PROMISED." Vapora screamed, pain in her voice.

I looked over to them and saw her in a fighting stance.

"ADRIELLE DON'T DO IT!" Blake yelled.

I quickly connected now that Kendron is the leader And Adrielle is Vapora.

"BLAKE SHUT UP AND LET ME DO THIS." Adrielle yelled back.

Kendron only laughed.

"Didn't expect this to happen today, that's for sure." 

______________________

A/N: lol hey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 3 17
It is a tale as old as time. The hero saves the city, and gets the girl. But what happens when the Villian sets eyes on the hero's girl? Will she s...
253 23 12
The more I care abt life, the more things around me are harmed. In which the new student, y/n l/n, has a quirk that works against her. While attendi...
496K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
734K 23.2K 48
â—‹\\NOT EDITEDâ—Ź\\â—‹ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and everything. She learns to fend for hersel...