๐“๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ๐˜|(๐„.๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+)

By Svosos

ยกTW! {This books contains very graphic content such as sexual assault, depression, suicidal thoughts, sex, an... More

The Beginning.
Narcisstic Asshole.
Games.
Preparation.
Beauty in Black.
Champagne and Cocaine.
Sprained ankle.
Distracting thoughts.
Coincidences.
Emotions.
Anger Issues.
Regrets.
Flashbacks...Relapse..
Sexual frustration.
Dreams.
Predicaments.
Changes.
Split Personality.
Anger and Bliss.
Decisions and Seduction.
Fabric.
Realization.
Panic.
Travel.
Distractions, Suspicions, and Romance.
Business...and pleasure.
Sexual Aggresion, Sexual Regrets.
The End.
EPILOGUE

Peace..and war.

4.4K 162 160
By Svosos

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Please vote, comment, and read the a/n. Thank you all.

{NOT EDITED}

Erich's pov
I ran my hands through my hair as I grabbed my phone, calling Evie again. No answer.

Her appointment was yesterday, and I wanted to know if she okay. I saw Jackson run in, him exhaling.

"We have a meeting with Mr.Joyce." He said and my eyes went wide.

"J-Joyce? As in Evie Joyce's father?"

"No, as in the CEO of Joyce enterprise...are you okay?" He asked, and I exhaled.

"N-No, I'm not."

"What's wrong?"

"Evie isn't answering my calls."

"Let's track her phone." He said and ran out. I grabbed my phone, seeing a message from my current friend Aurora.

Ahh, Aurora.

She was gorgeous...she had these beautiful round breasts and this huge a-

"ERICH?" Jackson yelled, and I looked up.

"Dreaming about me?" He taunted, and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm..sure..now track Evie's phone." I spat and he started typing rapidly into the computer, when a strange beep came out.

"What the fuck.." He muttered and typed the same thing again, the same beep coming out.

"I can't track her phone."

"I thought you put a tracker on her phone."

"That's not what I mean, I can't track her phone because her phone doesn't exist." He said, and I shot up from my chair.

"WHAT?!"

"Her phone doesn't exist...and it seems as if she cancelled her phone." He said, and Jackson looked at me, exhaling. I started pacing around the room.

"I WANT EVERYTHING ON THIS BITCH, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING."

"I already gave you that file."

"THEN PRINT OUT A NEW FUCKING COPY AND HAND IT TO ME." I spat and he rolled his eyes before walking out. I sat down at my desk, feeling anger quickly course through my veins.

I'm going to find this whore, whether she fucking likes it or not.

Evie's pov
I walked off the plane, slowly going down the huge hallway.

I was nervous, as I was literally in a foreign fucking country.

I walked out, seeing a bunch of people staring around. Some wore suits, while some were dressed casually.

I looked around, and saw my name written on one of those white board. I smiled as I walked over to the extremely attractive guy.

Not as attractive as Erich though.

"Hi, I'm Evie." I said, and he looked up at me, his eyes going wide.

"Wow...Hello Evie." He said, his Italian accent strong and heavy, which made my knees go slightly weak.

"Hi, Your name?"

"Leonardo, but call me Leo please."

"Of course." I said and we walked out of the airport, walking to a really nice car.

"Nice car."

"Thank you." He said and grabbed my suitcase, putting it in the trunk. I got into the passenger seat, and exhaled. He quickly did the same thing.

He started to car, and I bit the bottom of my lip as he put on his black raybans.

"Are you rich?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Yeah, all cause of your cousin?"

"Hm?" I asked, and he smirked.

"Do you know who your cousin is?" He asked, and I sighed.

"I wish I did...I don't know much about my family on my fathers side."

"Well, my darling Evie, you should know that your cousin and I are actually very successful."

"How successful?"

"We own most of the clubs, restaurants, and resorts in Sicily." He said causally, which made my eyes go wide.

"Are you serious?"

"I don't joke about business." He said, and I smiled.

"So does that mean that I will be living in a huge mansion with fifteen maids?"

"No, Your grandparents like to keep it very modern...but posh." He answered, and I chuckled.

"So from what my dear friend Jace heard from your siblings...you're pregnant?" He asked, and very quickly I tensed.

"Um...yeah."

"How many weeks?"

"Six." I answered, and he sighed.

"I feel a lot of pity for you."

"Please don't."

"You've been through a lot darling." He said, and I smiled.

"What's with the darling? I've only known you for like five minutes."

"I can tell we are going to be great friends, so I think you should get used to my little pet names." He said and I looked at him, him winking at me. I sighed.

"Is it alright if I use your phone to call someone?"

"Of course, go right ahead." He responded and gave me his phone. I went to the call app, pressing it and putting it Layla's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi Layla." I said, and she started to squeal loudly.

"Evie my love, how are you?"

"I'm okay, my cousins friend picked me up, and now we are driving to Sicily."

"Cousins friend...is he hot?" She asked, and I looked at him, his focus on the road.

"Ravenous." I responded, and she started to giggle.

"I told your grandparents to get you a phone, and I told them to get their son to program my number into your phone, so please text me when you get it."

"Okay Layla, thank you."

"No problem."

"How's New York City?"

"Absolutely gorgeous, but we'll talk about it later okay my love?" She asked, butterflies invading my stomach at her words.

"Okay, bye Layla."

"Goodbye Evie." She said and hung up. I put the phone in the cup holder, looking at Leo.

"Hey Leo, I have a question."

"Go right ahead."

"How our my grandparents feelings about me coming to Sicily? A-Am I a burden or something?" I asked, and Leo let out an unbelievably sexy laugh.

"Darling, Daniel and Ava were so happy hearing about you, your fathers dead hit them extremely hard." He said, and quickly I let out a shaky breath.

"They took care of Jace's and his wife's son, Trevor, and they loved it. They are more then happy for you to stay there." He said, and I smiled.

"They also have a fifteen bedroom home, so another human won't do too much damage." He said and I put my hand over my mouth, trying to stop the laugh which was threatening to escape my throat.

"Here we are my darling, Sicily, Italy."

"It's beautiful, maybe you can take me to all the special spots?" I asked, and he looked at me, before showing me a smirk.

"Maybe." He muttered.

Erich's pov
"So Jackson?" I asked, and he rubbed his temple, which is something he did when he unbelievably stressed.

"Evie and Layla's cellphones are cancelled, as is their jobs and their apartments."

"You tried to talk to Evie's boss?"

"Yes, her boss said that a female who wasn't Evie came in and said she wanted to quit and asked for her last paycheck."

"It must've been Layla."

"No, the female had beach blonde hair." He said, and I exhaled.

"What about her apartment?"

"Both Layla's and Evie's are empty and are currently on sale by their landlords."

"FUCK." I yelled, and Jackson sighed.

"O-Okay, did you check Layla's and Evie's credit cards."

"Yes, and nothing, if they did anything, then it must've been paid with cash."

"Bank statements?" I asked, and Jackson put a paper in front of me.

"All of Evie's savings were taken out a week ago, and half of Layla's savings were taken out." He said, and I scanned over the paper.

"What does that mean?" I asked, and Jackson sighed.

"I have no clue, but it's not good, and I called abortion clinic."

"And?"

"Evie cancelled her appointment a few days before it was supposed to happen." He said, and I perked up.

"When did Evie take out the money?"

"A week ago."

"And Layla?"

"..a week ago."

"And when did Layla and Evie give up their apartments?"

"The day after they took out the money." He answered, and Jackson immediately tensed.

"She fled the country."

A/N
And HERE is where the official book begins...hope you all enjoyed!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 38.1K 69
This book is a sequel and continuation. In order to understand it, you have to read 'Partners By Chance' first. โ€ข "I vow to always be there, to alway...
2.2M 63.8K 48
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
383K 11K 57
Claudia Johnson is a girl from a big city who is currently studying in the University of San Francisco for computer science. Even though she's going...
38.4K 1.8K 49
COMPLETED 15/02/2021 ***** This book will not strictly follow the Murder In The First plot so please bare that in mind ***** Adele Monroe is a renown...