Back Up! * Taekook

By voguebts

"Can you back up!?" He said with a little sass. "Sir it's my job to stand by close" he replied. "Not too clos... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

43

12.8K 652 279
By voguebts

Next morning Taehyung and Jungkook woke up by an alarm. "Turn it off" Taehyung groaned covering his ears, Jungkook sat up with messy hair and eyes half close. He followed the sound which was coming from his backpack, he lazily stood up and made his way to his bag. He unzipped it and grabbed whatever was making that noise. It was his phone.

Jungkook's eyes widen turning off the alarm "Taehyung! We have a concert"

"Oh shit" Taehyung sat up trying to get use to the brightness. He then pulled the sheets away from his body and stood up feeling some type of pain struck him. "Ow what the fuck" he whimpered sitting back down.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook walked over to him.

"My legs hurt and my asshole" Taehyung massaged his legs.

'Oh no did I go too rough?'

"Did I hurt you?"

Taehyung shook his head and stood up again grabbing Jungkook's shoulder for support. Jungkook held his waist watching his face scrunch up in pain "can you walk?"

"I'll try" Taehyung moved away from Jungkook taking slow steps to not hurt himself. "Of course we had to fuck on a concert night" he sighed making his way to the bathroom but was quickly pulled into someone's arms bridal style.

"But you liked it" Jungkook carried him into the bathroom.

"Loved it" Taehyung corrected. "But I wanna take a shower"

"I don't think you'll have time Taehyung" Jungkook said unsure. "I will, I'm super fast!" Taehyung said as Jungkook sat him in the shower.

"How are you going to perform?"

"I don't know, I'll try my best and not move around as much"

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked turning on the water and taking a step back to let Taehyung shower.

"Yes, people payed money to come and see me I have to give them what they want"

"Okay okay, but if anything happens I will not hesitate to go up on stage" he said walking over to the sink. "Aww this is why I love you, but don't worry I will be fine" Taehyung answered as he started to wash his body.

"You better be, also last night you were bleeding again" Jungkook said bending down to brush his teeth. Taehyung stopped "yeah I know, I felt blood running down my thighs" he sighed. "You must've been grossed out" he sighed as he continued to wash his body. Jungkook shook his head as he bent down to spit out some toothpaste.

"Not even close, but you should get that checked out Taehyung. What if you can't be having sex because of some asshole infection"

Taehyung gasped "you're right! What the fuck!? This means we won't ever be able to have sex again?"

"Well we don't know that, I'll set up an appointment tonight" Jungkook said as he continued to brush his teeth. Taehyung mumbled an okay and continued to shower.
-

-

-

-
Jungkook and Taehyung made it to the stadium quietly. Taehyung was starting to walk a bit better now not drawing any suspicious from others. Jungkook was kinda nervous to see Namjoon and Jimin again after yesterday's events.

They finally made it to the backstage room and opened the doors only seeing everyone but Namjoon and Jimin. Jungkook let out a relieved sigh, but it was quickly cut short as he heard crying. "Hyung?" Taehyung made his way to Jin who was a sobbing mess.

Hoseok and Yoongi were next to him comforting him. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"N-Namjoon left" he hiccuped.

'What?'

"What do you mean left?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I don't know he just left, he said he doesn't want to talk to me-me anymore and-and-"

"Shh deep breaths" Hoseok rubbed his back, "deep breath hyung" he whispered. Jin took a couple deep breaths before talking again in a shaky voice "he said it was a mistake by talking to me in the first place"

"What the fuck? Why? What the hell is his problem?" Taehyung exclaimed furiously. "J-Jimin also told me if I ever t-talked to him he would fire you and J-Jungkook"

"Fire me?" Taehyung scoffed "he sounds dumb, but fuck Namjoon forget him I don't know what got into him"

"H-he also has videos of Yoongi and him, and he will not hesitate t-to leak them"

"Videos? What kind of videos?" Yoongi stood up panicking. "You know what kind Yoongi" Jin hiccuped.

"T-this is going way too far just because I said he changed" Jungkook groaned.

"He did!" Everyone exclaimed.

"We j-just had sex yesterday and is already leaving me, w-what kind of bullshit is that" Jin begin to sob again. "Was I bad? Was my body not what he expected? Was he grossed out? Was he just using me this whole time?"

Hoseok hugged him. "Don't think like that hyung, you're amazing you're perfect, come on you're worldwide handsome" he whispered.

"Why is this happening? And how did it happen so damn quick?" Jungkook sat down. "What went wrong? Jimin isn't the type to do something like that and neither is Namjoon so why did they change over night?"

It stayed quiet only thing that could be heard were Jin's small hiccups. "Could Veronica have something to do with this?" Yoongi spoke up.

"Maybe, I mean she still has their numbers"

"So she probably is behind this"

"but Namjoon would tell me"

"What if Veronica is threatening them?"

"But I don't understand? If Veronica is actually behind all of this why didn't Namjoon try to break me and Taehyung up?"

"Jimin did" Taehyung spoke up.

"You're right, but why did Namjoon end things with Jin? And why is Jimin threatening to leak something personal if Jin ever speaks to him? Like why is this all on Jin? Plus he would also fire me and Taehyung? Like this whole thing is confusing, There's no way Veronica is doing this she's too fucking dumb"

"Yeah you're right, did Jimin say when he was coming back?" Yoongi asked making Hoseok scoff as everyone looked at him confused. "What?" Yoongi looked at him.

"You still want him after-"

"I don't want him" Yoongi frowned.

"Well it seems like it"

"I asked a simple a question why are you getting so fused up"

"I'm not"

"Okay guys! Please stay on track" Taehyung cut their little argument. "So?" Taehyung looked at Jin.

"No he didn't" he sniffed.

"Well, Hoseok you wanna be my new manager?" Taehyung asked, "wait really!? Oh my god I've always wanted to be a manager of two! Yes yes yes!" Hoseok hugged him.

"It doesn't work like that, you need to sign a couple papers plus Jimin is still your manager" Yoongi informed making Taehyung sigh.

"Look how about after the concert finishes we'll head over to my house and talk this whole thing out, eat some food, and probably drink a little yeah?" Taehyung suggested.

"That honestly sounds like a big vibe right now, I'm down" Jin answered. Everyone else agreed "cool, come on Jin let's get ready and put on a big show. You can now check out some daddies"

"Oh yeah!" Jin jumped up as Taehyung held his hand. "We're going to change into our outfits we'll be back" Taehyung said grabbing his and Jin's backpack before leaving.

Jungkook watched them leave in sadness. 'Poor Jin, I've never seen him like that before and I don't like it'

Jungkook turned around looking at the other two. "So what did you two both do last night?" He asked breaking the silence. "We did a couple face masks and baked some cupcakes" Yoongi answered.

"With my mom? Wow I'm hurt" Jungkook held his chest feeling hurt. "Yeah haha um I'm going to check on her" Hoseok stood up.

"Yeah haha me too" Jungkook mocked as Hoseok left. Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and sat next to Jungkook.

"Jungkook"

"Yes?" Jungkook turned around facing him.

"I think I like Hoseok"

"WHAT!??" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Shh"

"No way! No fucking way!? THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Please take him away from my mother please!"

"I wish, but he so into her that he doesn't even notice me"

"Well try getting his attention"

"I almost kissed him last night" Yoongi admitted blushing. "Bro why didn't you!?"

"Because I just broke things off with Jimin, I'm moving too fast"

"You're right, but you should still try to get Hoseok into you instead of my mom"

"Jungkook you have to let your mom be" Yoongi sighed. "I am! She's out there at the concert having fun"

"Taehyung and Jin aren't even up yet"

"Well she's waiting with Hoseok, which makes me think I should go now" Jungkook stood up.

"Wait I'm not done talking to you" Yoongi pulled him back on the couch. "Why should I do?"

"Well look, Jimin was bad for you and Hoseok is bad for my mom. So this is your chance to take him it's a win win plus my mom doesn't even see him anything more than a friend. If she did she would've made a move by now"

"Hoseok is not bad for your mom" Yoongi chuckled.

"You know what I mean, well you wanna come with and watch them perform?"

"uh sure, I'd love to see Taehyung shake some-" Jungkook sent him a glare "uh never mind, but let's go" Yoongi walked out the room.
-

-

-

-
"THATS MY BABY!! WOOO!!!" Jungkook cheered jumping up and down. "OMG Jungkook!?" Someone said behind him, he turned around and saw a girl shoving her phone up in his face with the flashlight on. "Uh excuse me could I have some person-"

"Can I take a picture with you!?" She cut him off.

"No thank you, I don't like pictures" Jungkook rejected politely.

"You're Taehyung's boyfriend you're gonna have to end up taking pictures in the future"

"No, no I will not and Taehyung will respect that now you came here to see Taehyung and Jin not me so please continue watching them"

"Wow so rude, I'm posting this on Twitter and you're going to get canceled "

Jungkook frowned about to say something but Yoongi beat him to it. "Hey, he said he doesn't like pictures now back the fuck up and leave the kid alone" Yoongi put his hand up covering Jungkook's face from the bright flashlight.

"Min Yoongi right? Why is it always the bodyguards that have to be so rude, I'm posting this and you're going to get fired"

Yoongi scoffed "post it I don't care, you're recording us without our consent and you're here to see Taehyung not me or Jungkook. Now if you keep acting up I will kick you out"

"Fine whatever" The girl rolled her eyes and went back to her seat. There were a couple fans who saw everything and shook their head in disappointment. They knew Jungkook was right there in front of them with Yoongi but they let them be because they didn't come for them they came for the Kims.

"Thank you" Jungkook sighed, "gotta help my little bro" Yoongi patted his back.

"You okay sweetie?" Jihyo asked, Jungkook nodded "glad you didn't get involved or it would've been worse" he said making her nod. "Here, I bought an extra light stick" Jihyo passed him a light stick. "Cheer your boyfriend with this" Jungkook grabbed the light stick turning it on watching it change colors with the music.

"here" Hoseok squeaked behind him. He turned around and saw a flustered Hoseok giving Yoongi a light stick, Jungkook smirked a little and turned his attention back on the stage.

He watched as Jin and Taehyung jumped and sing with their fans. He turned back around looking at the whole stadium in amaze, it was so pretty. The way the light sticks changed color in sync, they way the fans sang, the way some smiled, cried, snd shouted. He kept admiring the audience till someone grabbed his shoulder ruining his small moment.

"Taehyung got hit" Yoongi repeated over and over making Jungkook turn around in a snap and saw Taehyung crouching down holding his head and Jin next to him making sure he was okay as the music played in the background. He jumped over the railing and ran up onto the stage, he made his way to Taehyung crouching down next to him.

"Are you okay? What happen?" He kept asking rubbing his back hoping to see his face but failed. "Someone threw their phone at him" Jin covered his mic so the audience wouldn't hear.

'Fucking bitches'

"Where did they hit you baby?" Jungkook asked grabbing his chin tilting his head up and what he saw pissed him off. There was small cut on his head, he was mad super mad, he wanted to yell at whoever did it. It didn't matter if it was a small or big cut no one dares to hurt his baby.

Jungkook stood up waving his arms hoping the people in the back would stop the music and it did. He then bent down and grabbed Taehyung's microphone from the floor. The whole stadium was quiet, not a sound. It was also dark since the light sticks had no music to sync with.

"Alright I want everyone to listen up!" He shouted in the mic. "You don't ever! And I mean ever throw things" he picked up the phone that was on the floor. "Whoever threw this, fuck you! You hurt Taehyung! Your parents did not raise you right" he walked towards Taehyung who was still crouched down not wanting to show his face.

"I don't know what you were thinking when you threw your phone at him but that was fucked up" he snapped bending down again to Taehyung's level making sure he wasn't badly hurt.

"Guys, you know better than this. Please don't throw things especially if they're heavy objects, if you wanted us to notice you there's other ways to do it instead of hurting us" Jin spoke up looking at the whole crowd in disappointment.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with pouty lips and teary eyes. It hurt him like a bitch but he held those tears in like a bitch. Jungkook gave him a quick kiss on the lips receiving a couple awes. "You okay baby?" He asked ignoring them.

Taehyung nodded and gave Jungkook a hug and made the whole stadium go in awe. Jin smiled knowing Taehyung was fine now. Taehyung grabbed the microphone from Jungkook and stood up.

"ouch" he said into the mic making a couple people laugh. "Don't do stuff like this to us or to others, I'll let you off the hook whoever did this but next time I'm letting my boyfriend beat your ass"

Jungkook moved the mic towards him. "Female or not" he informed. Taehyung giggled giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "A small cut won't end the show, we must keep going!" He cheered making the crowd cheer.

"You're doing amazing princess" Jungkook said kissing the cut making Taehyung hiss. "Thank you daddy" he said away from the mic making Jungkook blush and quickly scurry off the stage. The music went back on starting from the beginning. Jungkook jumped back over the railing to his friends and mom.

"wow, true love right there" Jihyo sighed squeezing his shoulder. "yeah" Jungkook smiled watching Taehyung jump around again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1K 14
"You look different conejito.." the older said. "Huh? In what way?" asked the younger male with a teasing grin . "Softer and.....off guard" said the...
518K 22.1K 47
"Hello?" I heard a deep voice on the other side as soon as I picked up. "How do you have my phone?? That's my number!" I yelled. "And that's mine you...
36.4K 2.1K 38
" I never thought of you as my enemy! Not even in my view! " Taehyung shouts to him " We never had anything special, did you truly believe that we h...
953K 27.1K 82
" Now that you know, I suppose I must kill you due to my safety and others " " I don't care if you're dangerous I still love you and I'll die for yo...