𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 ━...

由 -CASSEROLE

「 ᴀ ꜱᴀꜱᴜᴋᴇ ᴜᴄʜɪʜᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 」 💮 💮 💮 ━━in which a girl needs a single t... 更多

A Touch to Cure
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Author Note
Actor!AU Special
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Intro to Q&A
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
.
XLIX
L
LI
Note
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX

XXXIII

816 43 90
由 -CASSEROLE

A/n: yes, she's stupid. 

If Sasuke wants me to go home so badly, I will.

Whatever is going through my mind is pretty crazy, not gonna lie. Doing this is going to be the next dumbest thing I do today, besides coming to the Uchiha household. Not only will it affect my CPS, but it's incredibly stupid. No one in their right mind would up and walk out the door into the crashing, violent rain.

I'm not in my right mind.

First I need to get my bag which will most likely be in the room where I slept.

That's where I head. Hopping up two stairs at a time, I slide to the familiar doorway and see the fancy duvet I was under a few moments ago. I do a quick scan of the place, looking for my EK and shoes. I round the bed to find my shoes with my stuff sitting on a chair next to it.

With a little 'a-ha' for completing my discovery, I slip on my shoes and sling my kit around my shoulder. Although I didn't plan for it to rain, I have a jacket with me. I originally brought it for the chilly temperature in the gymnasium, but it will be used for another case today.

I hesitate at the bedroom door and contemplate my decision and if it's really worth going through and leaving.

It's what Sasuke wants, though.

But what about what I want?

But what about what he wants.

You're not helping.

Remember what the old man on the train said? my inner self coos.

Yeah, I'm starting to doubt it though.

Doubt what?

That Sasuke 'cares' or whatever.

What makes you doubt that?

You're being bipolar.

I'm being you.

Shut up.

No, you.

You're not helping me make a decision.

Was I supposed to?

Then what was the point of you showing up?

I don't show up.

You know what I mean.

Do I?

I mentally scream at my inner, multipersonality self.

What I was trying to say is you don't remember everything that man said. He didn't just say 'oh, yeah, he cares, too.' No, he said that he didn't think you were worth his time.

I doubt the Uchiha has a place in his ego to think that.

Because you know him so well?

The conversation ends here. I don't dwell on my inner me any longer and stroll down the hallway in hopes that by the time I make it to the front door, my decision is final and there are no self-doubts lingering within me.

I storm down the stairs as if I'm not trying to make it obvious I was upset or wanted to be heard. No, not at all. I adjust the strap on my emergency kit as I maneuver through the rooms in the house. Regret already builds within me as I approach the front door.

Anxiety explodes that ball of regret as I listened to the crashing of the rain. My limbs shake a little as I reconsider my stupid idea of busting out of here.

I already wasted enough time here. This all happened because I fell asleep against their front door. If only I had stayed awake, I wouldn't have had to worry about this stupid mess. I wouldn't have woken up in a bed that wasn't mine to make a terrible first impression with Sasuke's brother, Itachi.

That and I wouldn't have been frustrated with both me and Sasuke for even attempting to make amends with our bond. He dismissed my efforts like it was a mistake. It infuriated me to feel like going out of my way to make sure he was okay was nothing but wrongdoing.

Was my kindness invisible to him? Or is he just that shallow to even reciprocate a few of my feelings? Even after we pushed through in the closet to get over hating each other, he still treats me like I'm a nuisance. To him, I'm just another bother. Just like all of his fangirls.

These arguments alone rebuild my confidence. Sure, I feel bad for walking out unannounced and for the slight chance of making Itachi feel bad, but I'm not going to make the same mistake again. I'm not going to wait for him to start acting right and show commensurate results to my kind efforts.

With a deep breath, my hand tightens around the handle. Anyone would hesitate. In the end, I tear open the door and instantly come face to face with the roaring weather. The wind already blares, attacking fast with the sharp sprinkles of water. Itachi wasn't lying when he said it wasn't safe to drive.

And I'm considering walking through this. Brilliant job, me. You really just blow yourself away, don't ya?

Well, there's no turning back now. I take one step outside and my leg is already soaked. What's more, the water is beyond what you would expect to be cold. The mix of wind and cool water makes it feel like I'm freezing.

This is definitely a mistake.

Just as I close the door, there's a loud call from inside. Had the rain not drowned out all sounds, I would've turned to respond. What they called out was muffled, so there was no point in pausing my mission. Not that they could stop me anyway.

I inhale deeply and stare into the haze surrounding everything. I can't see a single thing. The lampposts barely gleam in the dark mist; the fuzzy yellow dot couldn't shine on anything. Still, I can see at most five feet in front of me. That's enough to go by, right?

As I embark on my harsh journey, I let out a small whimper. The moment I hopped out from under the portico, the wave of pressure increased immensely. I'll admit, the rough increase surprised me, but that shock morphed into a chuckle as I realized that what I'm doing really is a terrible mistake.

At the end of the driveway, I run fingers through my drenched hair and feel that the floof I had before flattened on my scalp. Though, the rain didn't rid of all the tangles in my hair as my fingers got stuck in a few.

It was hard trying to find where to stop before I tripped on the curb and onto the road. Luckily, the headlights of a passing car helped me keep my distance. It was as the car was driving by did I finally accept that this would be difficult to walk through. Hopefully, once I get to the main road, I'll be able to navigate better.

My skin starts to sting from the violent rush of raindrops. My CPS hasn't screamed at me yet, but I know it won't take much more before I'll be in deep pain. I signed up for this, though, so I might as well push through it.

I notice my vision starting to haze and the sound of the storm growing. Small hairs on the back of neck stood up. Right as I was about to predict what was going to happen, light zapped the air, a bolt of electricity webbing its way across the sky in less than a second. The rumble afterward is able to shake my insides.

I'm not normally afraid of thunder. It's just that I'm alone out in the pouring rain, vulnerable to its strikes.

Through the rains' screams, there was a sound of screeching, almost as if it came from breaks of a car. Sure, plenty of vehicles drive up and down the street, so noticing one isn't that big a deal. It just frightened me to think that I was walking in the middle of a driveway and was in the car's way.

That sudden panic causes me to whip around. I wish I didn't.

"What are you doing?" the Uchiha shouts over the rain's cry. By the tone of his voice, I assume it was the person I wanted to talk to the least.

"Going home!" I yelled back, crossing my arms to create some body heat. After rubbing my hands on my arms, I realize how hard it is to do that. The wet mixed with the cold did not work well together.

The lights in his car turn on so I can see the interior of the vehicle, although blurry. "No, you're not!"

"You're not gonna tell me what to do!"

"Get in the car!"

"Why?" I stammer, whipping my head away from him. I keep walking. The hum of the car alerts me that he's still following me. "Leave me alone!"

"Just get in the car!"

"No! You wanted me gone, so I'm leaving!"

"(Y/n), this is not what I meant!"

"Oh, what did you mean then?" I storm up to his car and peer through the opening to glare at him. "Did you think I was just gonna teleport?"

His dark eyes pin me and I can tell he's more than just annoyed with this task. My best guess is that Itachi told him to come after me knowing that all three of us would get in trouble. "Get in the car. We're going back."

"So now you suddenly want me back?!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"It's clear you don't want me around, so why keep me, huh? First, you didn't want my help! Second, once I did check on you anyway, you told me to leave! Third, apparently, you preferred when we hated each other because we were apart. Four—"

"What the hell." Sasuke rubs his eyes before facing forward again. "Get in."

"I told you no—!"

"I'm not gonna tell you again, so get in the car!" he threatens.

Something about the way he said it made me feel guilty. I stand in the rain for a little while longer, taking in the sounds of nature. Sasuke isn't looking at me, but I'm certainly staring at him. It doesn't take a smarty to tell he's pissed.

I sigh through my nose. Reluctantly, I open the car door and plop down in the passenger seat, not minding that I was making a puddle. I don't bother putting on a seatbelt as I fold my arms and stare out the now-closed window. Instead of watching the mist grow outside, I focus on my reflection.

Water drips from my eyebrows and onto my eyelashes. Rivers flow down my cheeks. All of the raindrops slither to create a waterfall from my chin. The air conditioning works its wonders by blowing its cold on me, drying blotches all over me, and leaving shivers to take over me. My clenched jaw is the only sign that shows I'm trying to contain it. I fail miserably.

I didn't travel far, so we pull up in the driveway fairly quickly. As soon as we pass into the garage, the rain immediately sounds distant. I look behind me but the garage door was already closing.

"Get out," Sasuke grumbled. "We're done here." 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.5K 353 13
Modern Naruto x reader x Sasuke ~ "Ya know, I'm glad I met you." ~ "̧̹̪̝̎̇̚͟͡͡I̬̹̓͐͒͢ ͕̲̂̿̑̋͢͢n͓͓̓͒ev̗͚̱͂̾̓̌͜er͖̬͖̈́̿̆ ̨͓̻̗̆̂̋͝s͟͞h̟̰̋̀͗ͅo̯̖͋̿u͚̠̻̐͑̋̈́...
8.3K 164 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...
5.2K 177 7
Yet another SasuNaru love story! Call me obsessed. 🤷🏻 "Since the dawn of time, every person alive received a unique mark on their wrist, to which o...
99.1K 3.9K 14
SasuNaru fanfic. Modern-ish AU. Light KakaIru. Light ItaDei. In Naruto's world, finding your soul mate is everything, because that means you're not a...