The Mafias Sex Contract

By renasbooks

BOOK 1 •°•Mature contents!•°• (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) A Sex contract was written by The Mafia Nikolai, and was... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Authors note
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
squeal
book 2
New book

chapter 1

149K 2.2K 1K
By renasbooks

Hi everyone👋🏽 How did you guys find my book? 👀
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I'm a need to add more chapters to this book!

This book is currently being edited.

Listen, Ima keep changing up this book until my readers feel satisfied. Can't please everyone so work with me ppls 😊

~~~~~~~~~
Edited

SYNOPSIS of the PAST

I had just finished doing my last dance, being a stripper wasn't fun at all, men just wanted to be with you, touch you on places you that you didn't want to be touched and other stuff and they don't know when to fucking quit. I hated this job but what else could I do? This was the only job that was available to me and the only job that I could get. But getting paid at the end was what made my day. I slowly knocked on my bosses door, waiting for him to say enter.

"Come" I heard him say and I slowly opened the door then peeked my head inside. I cleared my throat then walked inside, not before closing the door.

"I'm he-" I was about to say when I got cut off.

"I know you're here for your pay Bunny, it's over there in that small envelope" he said as he pointed at the envelop which rested on the small table in the corner of the room. I slowly nod then made my way over to it. Picking it up I took out my money then checked it.

"You must be kidding?" I asked and he turned to look at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Does it look like I'm smiling or laughing" he paused then rested his feet on his desk. "Let me be real with you darling, you're not doing your job, give men what they want, you're putting a bad name on my small business" he said and I balled my hand in a fist, trying to maintain my anger.

"I only dance, I do not have sex with those good for nothing, low life men we had an agreement, I worked extra hard for this and did overtime for you and this is the pay that I get, how am I supposed to take care of myself?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay here is a proposal bunny, I have one more client coming tonight, I owe him some money and I want to make a good impression so he doesn't blow my fucking brains out, so help me, I'll add a little something to your pay" he begged and I looked up at the ceiling, thinking if I should do it or not.

"No I'm not doing it, unless that little pay that you are adding is an extra two hundred dollars" I told him and he banged his fist against the wooden table.

"Fuck no, are you fucking deaf, I owe the man money how am I supposed to pay you that much?" He asked and I frowned.

"Fine then, he can kill you all he wants I don't give a shit, I quit" I told him once again and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"You are so selfish, after I did so much for you, now take what you fucking get and leave my office. Go get dressed in something sexy then come back" he demanded and I shook my head.

"No I'm not coming back, I quit, the tips aren't worth it either, cheap ass!" I shouted and he laughed even more.

"You can't quit you have rent to pay, you are in dept, don't make this hard on yourself darling just do what you have to do. Okay go get dressed then come back and next week I'll added a little more to your pay." He said and I rolled my eyes then turned on my heel.

"No! I'm done" I told him and he angrily stood up.

"Fuck you, you're gonna come crawling back, and when you do I'll just laugh in your fucking face bitch!" He angrily shouted and I spat in his face then ran out. I heard him screaming and shouting but I didn't care.

Go after her she'll be sorry she ever disrespected me like that, fucking cunt.

"I really messed up, how am I going to pay my rent now" I whispered to myself then groaned out loudly.

It was late and really dark outside, it scared the shit out of me, I wanted to get home quickly so I can relax and take a bath. I just wanted to go home and have a nice bath. I'll look for another job tomorrow.

"Yow did you hear about Nikolai being here, we fucking owe him some shit" someone said out of no where, I jumped then looked behind me.

"Yeah our boss owes him some stuff and now he's here to get it back himself if not our boss is as good as dead" the other guy said and I started walking a little faster.

"Hmm the one person who was supposed to leave a good impression on the boss quits her job" He said and I knitted my eyebrows then turned towards them.

"Why the fuck are you two following me, did he send you to follow me" I asked and they laughed.

"Bunny, I really like you but sometimes you can be a bitch" Thomas said as they took small steps towards me.

"Michael And Thomas, I don't care what you wanna say, I'm going home" I told them and they started walking even faster, I was about to run when Michael grabbed my hand then pulled me towards his body.

"You owe us" Thomas said as he placed his knife towards my throat.

"Let me go" I told them as I tried wiggling out of his hold. Michael took out his gun then placed it towards my head.

"We can't do that bunny" he said as he licked the shell of my ear, I felt so disgusted.

"I'm sorry, I'll come back and do as you say" I begged and they both shared a glance, they evilly smirked and my heart started beating faster.

"Yeah we can do that but first" he paused then began pulling his pants down.

"No, please don't" I cried and they both laughed.

"Not so tough now are we?" Thomas said and Michael  grinned.

"Help me!" I screamed and Thomas slapped me in the face.

"Shut the fuck up, plus no one can hear you" Thomas said and I cried even more.

"Thomas don't damage her, our boss is going to need her back" Michael said.

"Please help me" was the last thing I said when I heard gunshots being fired, both their bodies fell to the ground, my eyes widen in shock and a whimper left my lips. Before I could do or say anything I passed out.

**************

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked around the room. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion when I saw that I was in a strange place. The room was quite big and beautiful. I quickly sat up and groaned out loudly when I got a splitting headache. "Fuck," I muttered to myself, then slowly got off the bed. When my toes touched the cold tile, I shivered a little. "Where the fuck am I? And why am I dressed like this?" I said to myself when I saw that I was no longer wearing the clothes I left the club with but something less revealing and more comfortable.

I slowly began walking towards the door, and my eyes wondered around the place. "Hm... the only thing I could remember was that guy who killed Thomas and Michael." I paused for myself. "Wait! What if he kidnapped me?" I said it in shock, then stopped in my tracks. "I need to get out of here really quick, but I have no idea where to go," I said to myself. I started having a quick conversation with myself about whether I should leave the room or stay.

"Leaving it is, I don't want to end up like Thomas and Michael." I quickly walked over to the door, then slowly opened it. I tiptoed out of the room, and my jaw dropped when I saw how big the house was. How am I supposed to make my way out now if I don't even know where I'm going? "This house is like a fucking maze," I said as I looked around. A lot of doors lined up along the hallways, and three stairs—who the fuck needs three stairs? That's crazy.

"Inni mini mine e no," I sang as I pointed at which stairs to go to first. I was freaking out. This was definitely the guy that my boss owed; he's filthy rich. How did my boss even get himself into this one? Okay, Sab, you're going to have to move stealthily," I said to myself as I took a deep breath.

Walking over to the stairs, I slowly tiptoed down while holding on to the staircase handles. As soon as I got to the end of the stairs, I heard male voices. In curiosity, I walked a little closer to hear what they were talking about.

"I specifically told you before I got into my car, don't fucking bring her here, Ali!" He shouted, and I gulped in fear. My hands started to sweat immediately because I knew they were talking about me.

"I couldn't just leave her there out in the cold," the guy replied back, so I'm guessing that was Ali. I peeked my head around the corner and saw that there was three men standing together; it was a little dark, so I couldn't see their faces.

"You are too soft, brother; see, this is why dad never gave his business to you, and you are the oldest. It was because you couldn't handle shit to save your life. I may not be the bigger brother but I sure do act like one; maybe you would listen to me more if I was older!" He angrily shouted, and I jumped.

"Nikolai, lower your fucking voice; Sta dormendo!" Ali shouted back. Oh, now I remember: Nikolai was the guy to whom my idiot boss owed. What language was that?

(She's sleeping)

"You fucking idiot," Nikolai said, then pushed him back. "If dad ever found out what you did, you would be in big trouble. You exposed her to us," I said, and he angrily pushed Nikolai back.

"I never wanted to take over the business anyway." You are a lot worse than dad; you have no sympathy for people in this world; you don't have a heart," he said, and Nikolai laughed.

"Awe, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Nikolai chuckled. What the fuck did I get myself into? He's going to kill me.

"I hate you sometimes," Ali said, then grabbed Nikolai by his shirt.

"Take your fucking hands off me; I don't care if you are my older brother; I will break them," Nikolai said as he pulled the gun from his waist and pointed the gun at Ali's head. "She's lucky I saved her from those two rapists; I think she would've been grateful for that more than you bringing her here." Nikolai said, and I did agree with that part, that it would've been best if they had left me there. Now my heart is beating five times faster than its normal rate, I think I might die of a heart attack.

"Ragazzi, fate il backup; I can't have anyone from the Esposito family die here; your father would kill me." The other guy who stood and watched finally spoke. He pulled them apart, and Nikolai chuckled, then fixed his suit.

(Guys, back up)

"Fine then, the girl is still asleep, drug her; let's get her out of here Matteo"he said then paused "Leave her body anywhere; I don't care." Nikolai said, and I panicked, I tried running away but I slipped and fell. All their heads turned to look at me, and I think I died three times and then came back alive.

"Che cazzo è quello?" Nikolai cursed as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at my head. "Oh, this little birdie was ease dropping in on our conversation; maybe I should kill her for real." Nikolai smiled at me, and I think I started crying.

(What the fuck is that?)

"Don't scare her like that, Nikolai," Ali said, then pushed him back.

"You see what I'm talking about, Matteo; this is what happens when you don't listen. Now look at that she saw us, and who knows, she probably was touring the place before she got here?" Nikolai said to Matteo, and he nodded. I shook my head, then slowly got on my knees. "This is why Matteo is my best friend; he understands me," Nikolai added as he waved the gun back and forth between himself and Matteo.

"Please don't kill me," I begged, and Ali rolled his eyes.

"We won't kill you," Ali assured me, and Nikolai groaned in frustration.

"Fine, then I don't care anymore. Ali, take care of this mess yourself," Nikolai stated, then left the room.

*****

The next day, at 4 p.m.

NIKOLAI POV

I just got back from a meeting with my dad. I didn't tell him what happened between Ali and me because I knew he would be pissed at both of us. Ali for letting the girl come to our house and at me for letting Ali mess up. All of this business should've been my brother's responsibility, but he was too weak, and I'm glad dad chose me. Ali's just making everything worse. I love my brother, but sometimes he gets on my last nerves.

I walked into the house, kicked off my shoes, loosened my tie, and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. "A nice bath would be really nice," I whispered to myself as I made my way over to the couch, then sat down. I relaxed into my seat and closed my eyes in the process. I was about to take a quick nap when I heard light footsteps coming towards me. I quickly took my gun out, which was tucked into my waist, and pointed it at the person. "Don't sneak up on me like that or I'll blow your fucking brains out," I said, and I heard her whimper, I knew it was her all along, I just wanted to scare her. I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw her staring down at me with a frightened look on her face.

"I'm sorry," she softly said, and I rolled my eyes and got out of my relaxing state.

"What the fuck are you still doing here?" I asked, and she gulped.

"Um, y- your bro- brother," she stuttered, and I groaned and then placed my gun down.

"Speak up," I said, and she quickly nodded. I could see her trembling in fear.

"Your brother told me I should work here as a maid," she said, and I averted my eyes from her then examined what she was wearing . She does look hot in that maid outfit.

"I think the fuck not; we already have enough maids," I said as I stood up and took steps towards her. She took a few steps back, and her back hit the wall. I could watch her cower in fear all day.

"What's your name, princess?" I asked as I leaned into her. I really didn't want her to be here, but she was a pretty little thing. She was so small compared to my physique; her eyes were beautiful, but still, they looked like a lost rabbit; and her lips were full and pink.

"Um... Sa-," she stuttered, but I nodded my head for her to continue. "Um... Serena, yes, it's Serena," she said as if she wasn't sure of herself. Maybe I should let her stay; I bet she can become a valuable asset to me. Let her get in on one of those missions, or probably sell her.

"Fine then, Serena, let me let you in on a little deal. Leave this house; it'll be really dangerous if you stick around, as you can see that we are dangerous people. I'll get you somewhere safe, and to ensure that you don't tell anyone about what you know or saw, I'll have my men watch over you." I grinned as I trailed my fingers up her skirt while staring into her eyes. Her breath hitched as she tried to move out of my hold.

"I'm sorry, but No, your brother gave me a better deal," she said, and I smirked.

Oh, really, what was that?" I asked her, and she shook her head.

"He told me not to tell you," She said, and I angrily banged my fist against the wall, making her jump.

"Get out of my sight," I said, and she quickly moved away from me. "Ali, you son of a bitch, I'll play your little game," I said, then smirked. I knew he was keeping her here to piss me off, but I'll show you, brother.

"Nikolai," Matteo called as he walked through the door with his phone in hand.

"Speak," I said as he walked over to me and showed me his phone.

"You forgot about the meeting that you had with Mr. Frost in Ireland, didn't you?" He asked, and I groaned and then lightly banged my head against the wall.

"Fuck, I just got back, and I want to rest. I've been out all fucking week," I groaned out, and Matteo gave me a small smile.

"You'll only be gone for a couple of months; remember, this meeting is very important to us and especially your dad. We can't put him off any longer; he'll get pissed at us," Matteo said, and I sighed.

"2 months is long, Matteo; I can't leave here with that girl still here either," I said as I took a seat.

"Don't worry about her; your brother said that he did a background check on her. We couldn't find anything; she's a nobody. She's just a simple girl who was once a stripper," Matteo said, and I chuckled a little.

"I don't trust my brother, he probably lied about investigating her. Well she's not my responsibility since my brother refuses to get rid of her; she'll be his problem, not mine," I said, clearing my throat. Fine, then make the necessary arrangements that need to be done," I said, and he nodded. "We'll be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning," I added, and Matteo made a note of it and then walked off.

**********

2 months later

SERENA POV

I've been here for a couple of months now, and I really enjoyed staying here and working as their maid. I didn't do much around the house since the other maids did almost everything. Nikolai has been a fucking ass for the few days I have met him. I was glad that he went away for two months. His brother was really nice to me. Ali was sweet and caring, but he wasn't around much. These Esposito brothers were busy as hell.

I cannot lie but Nikolai is fucking hot, if I knew it was him that the boss was referring to I would've stayed then give him the time of his life. He was well built and had tattoos all over his body. His deep sexy voice made me all tingly inside. I was still scared of him and what he would do to me if I pissed him off. But I like a man that has power and money.

I must admit that this life is way better than the one I had as a stripper. I was still threatened with my life, but I would rather be here than pay rent and buy food and other necessities. Ali makes sure all the maids get whatever they need. They hate me as well, and I get why; I have more privileges than them, and I had more access around the house because of Ali.

"Serena," I heard someone call, and I turned around; it was one of the maids. They never really talked to me.

"Oh, hey," I said, and she smiled and then nodded.

"I see that you haven't been busy. I know the maids have been a little hard on you, but there is one place that hasn't been cleaned yet. I bet if you do it, you'll be more accepted." She said and my face lit up.

"Oh, okay, where?" I asked with a smile, and she led me upstairs.

"Nikolai's room," she said, and I looked at her, confused.

"Okay, I will do it," I said, and she nodded and smiled.

"Okay, as soon as you are finished, we can go downstairs and eat something," she told me, and I nodded. She brought me to his room and used the key to open it. I peered my head into his room, then looked all around.

"Wow, his room is so dark," I said as I walked around his room. His room was black and red, but mostly black. I don't know why, but this was very expected of him; he's evil, fine as hell but evil.

I was ready to start cleaning his room when I heard the door open and close. I was about to turn around when the person grabbed my hand and pushed me up against the wall. I screamed and immediately stopped when I saw that it was Nikolai.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" Nikolai asked, and I couldn't muster up the courage to answer him.

"Um, I was going to clean it," I told him, and I watched as his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"No one enters my fucking room, No One!" He shouted, and I jumped. He really scared the shit out of me.

"I'm sorry the maid told me to," I said, and he laughed.

"Why would they do that? They know that no one should enter my room to clean it except for the elderly lady. I trust her, and it's my number one rule," he said with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry, okay. You don't have to be an ass about it," I told him, and I wanted to ask myself, Where did I get that fucking courage to call him an ass?

"Did you just call me an ass?" He asked with his head tilted to the side and an eyebrow raised.

"Did I stutter?" I asked, and I wanted to slap myself.

"Okay, it looks like someone has grown two pairs of wings," he said, and I rolled my eyes. What is happening to me? Stop making him mad.

"I would be careful if I were you, little girl," he whispered into my ear, and I shivered.

"Serena!" I heard Ali call, and I turned my back to him, then grabbed the door knob to open the door. Nikolai pulled my hand away, then slammed the door shut.

NIKOLAI POV

As soon as I heard Ali calling her, I slammed the door shut. "I'm not done talking to you," I said in a deep voice, then pinned her up against the walls. She bit her lips, and a small whimper left her lips. Oh, I see that she likes it when I handle her a little roughly. "Ragazza cattiva," I said, and she just stared into my eyes.

(Naughty girl)

"Why is your uniform so short?" I asked as I looked at her up and down. Her skirt was so short and her clothes tight, but what more could I expect from a girl who worked as a stripper? There was something about her, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"I got it like this," she softly said, and I chuckled. She didn't seem to be scared of me anymore, and I hated that. I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to be touched. Should I play around with her a little, then punish her and make my brother mad? Yes, I was evil, and I don't give a fuck.

"Oh, really now," I said as I trailed my fingers up her mini skirt. "I don't appreciate you entering my room. Leave and never let me catch you in here again," I said, then took a step back, and she looked at me, nodded her head, and left. Sighing to myself, I walked over to my bed and then sat down. My phone started to ring, and I looked down. "Adriana," I said, then answered the call.

"Nikolai," she called, and I smiled.

"Hey, baby, how are you?" I asked.

"Brother, I want to come over and stay with you, please," she begged, and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Adriana, I can't do that without dad's permission. You know it is dangerous here as well," I said, and she started whining.

"Please, brother," she begged, and I sighed.

"I can't, but I will visit you tomorrow and I'll bring you something," I told her, hoping that she would agree.

"Ok, but can Ali come with you too?" She asked and groaned. "You two are arguing again?" She asked

"No, no, it's just a little thing, but he'll come if he's not busy," I said with a fake smile.

"Okay, bye-bye. I love you," she said, then ended the call. I chuckled, then placed the phone down.
_-_-_-_

3 months

SERENA POV

I've been here for a while now, and Nikolai wasn't making it easy for me. Whenever I made a mistake, he would get angry at me and punish me, and at another point, he would flirt with me or do something to turn me on. He's crazy and fucking bipolar, and I liked it. I like a man who is fine, strong, and in power. Some times I piss him off as well, just to let him come closer to me.

"What are you doing?" Nikolai asked when he saw me standing in the kitchen.

"I'm making dinner," I told him, and he grabbed my hand and pushed me up against the counter.

"Didn't I tell you not to come near my kitchen? I don't trust you," he said, and I acted as if I was hurt.

"Why don't you trust me? Plus, I'm not making this for you; it's for Ali," I said with a smile, and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"I don't give a fuck who it's for; we have other maids to make food; you don't cook anything in my kitchen; you broke another rule today." He paused, then stared into my eyes. "It seems to me that you enjoy breaking the rules, huh?" He asked, and I smirked.

Hmm," he hummed, then took a step back. He was about to turn his back when I grabbed his hand.

"I don't care what you say, Nikolai, ALI is waiting for me to make something," I said in mischief, and he turned towards me and lightly grabbed my throat. I knew he and Ali weren't always on good terms, so I took advantage of it.

"You are pissing me off on purpose," he said, then evilly smiled. He had this glint in his eyes, and it kind of made me scared. "You really don't know who you are messing with," Nikolai said, and I gulped.

"I'm not scared of you," I said, and he chuckled and then placed his other hand on my chest.

"Then tell me why your heart is beating so fast," he said, then buried his head into my neck. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. His tongue touched my neck, and I moaned.

"I- it's..." I began to stutter; he moved his hand away from my chest, then trailed it up my skirt. His hands brushed over my pants, and I bit down on my lip. My breathing started to increase. I looked at him and saw that he was enjoying me crumble beneath his touch.

"Nikolai!" I heard Matteo call, and I rolled my eyes. Nikolai took a step back, but I grabbed him and kissed him. He immediately pushed me back, and I wondered why. This was the first time I ever decided to make a move on him. He has been torturing and teasing me tremendously, and I have never yet touched him in any way, so why is he doing this now?

"Hold on now," he said, then leaned toward my ear. "So you were bold enough to kiss me; bravo, baby girl, but the Mafia has its standards and rules." He said it, then paused, but I didn't care; I wanted him to fuck me. "It doesn't work like that; you can't have any of this body unless." He stopped mid-sentence, and I licked her lips. He evilly smirked, then leaned more into me. I really wanted him to speak Finnish.

"Unless what?" I impatiently asked, and he chuckled.

"You have to sign a sex contract; you can't have any of this until you do so." He said yes as he referred to his body, and without hesitation, I said yes. What was I thinking? I have no idea why my mind was no longer thinking, but my lower parts were. I haven't had sex in a while now, and I'd rather do it with someone I liked.

NIKOLAI POV

Serena said yes just like that. What the fuck was wrong with her? I wasn't even sure if I was the crazy one or her. I thought I was going to get some hesitation and a little restraint or I'd have to force her to do so. I must say, I'm a little disappointed. There were other girls that signed my sex contract too, and they did it easily because they wanted to take advantage of me and my power. Maybe Serena wants to do the same.

I didn't trust her one bit; she was too calm about this. What if she was working with someone? I bet if she signs this contract, my brother will be more pissed at me—just what I wanted. She's only known me for a couple of months. I'm a stranger, and she just wants to go along with this as if it were nothing. My guess is that she's a sex addict, aka a stripper, or she had some plan.

"Fine then," I said, then took the contract out of my pocket. Don't ask why I carry it around with me. I don't trust anyone. I didn't know what this little vixen's plan was, but I knew she was either hiding something or up to something, and I'm just here to play along with her little game and then break her just like I do all the others who decided that they wanted to fuck me. I broke them, and now she's added to my list.

I decided to add the fourth rule to the contract, so she can never leave. I wanted her soul to be mine alone. "Read," I said to her, and she ran her eyes over it, then signed her name with no hesitation.

***********
A Sex contract was written by The Mafia Nikolai and was given to Serena to sign after she wanted to have sex with him.

Several rules were placed for her to follow. The four main rules were.

Just sex.

• No falling in love or no strings attached.

• You are mine and you belong to me and no one else.

If you choose to leave, I will find you and make you regret leaving.

Her body was no longer hers but belongs to The Mafia Nikolai Esposito
**************

"You know not what you have done, vixen," I said in a deep voice, and she smirked and then pushed me towards the bed. She was about to remove her uniform when I stopped her.

"Eager are we?" I said, then sat up on my elbow. First, you need to get checked; tell Matteo to take you to the doctor's office," I said, and she smiled then nodded; she was definitely up to something.

I had other girls sign contracts with me, but it was just for fun. I never told them that they should stay with me forever, but this girl knew too much, and I don't trust her one bit. I bet she'll be a whole lot of fun, and I'll have her fulfill all my sexual needs. If she's not enough to please me, then I'll get someone else to do so. I can't stick to one person for too long, but let's see how this one goes.
~~~~~~~

The next day

"What the fuck did you do, Nikolai?" My brother asked as he burst through my office door with an angry look on his face. I evilly laughed in his face, then placed both my foot on top of my desk.

"I did nothing, brother; what is your problem?" I smirked, and this made him even angrier, but I could careless. That's what he gets for messing around with me and how I operate my business. Yes, I did it mostly for revenge.

"You know what you fucking did; how could you do that to her?" He asked me as he pointed his finger at me.

"Why don't you ask her? She signed her life over to me; she read the terms and conditions, and she agreed. I didn't force her to," I said, and he banged his fist on my desk. "Hey, hey, hey, this is expensive wood," I said to him. I knew I was just pissing him off more. "Why do you even care so much about her anyways?" I asked, then rolled my eyes.

"I am responsible for her; you said that yourself, and now you made her sign a fucking sex contract. How low can you fucking be? She's not like all the other girls that you hurt and broke their hearts," I said, and I grinned at him.

"No need to worry, brother; you are no longer responsible for her because she's now mine. And those girls knew what they were getting themselves into before they signed the stupid paper, No Strings Attached," I mocked, and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Fucking prick," he said, and I nodded and told him thanks.

"You should go and argue with her, not me," I said, then waved him off, and he stormed out of the office. "I do have a heart, you know!" I shouted back at him. I grabbed a cigarette from the drawer and lit it. "He's got me stressed out now; some office sex would be quite nice," I said as I placed the cigarette towards my lip.
~~~~~~

Today was a really long day, and I was tired, so I decided to take a bath and then go to sleep. I'll have to wake up early tomorrow again to get some papers signed and worked on. My phone started ringing, and I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. I leaned forward to pick up my phone and look at the caller ID. Mamma," I whispered, then answered the call.

Nikolai, what did I tell you about respecting your older brother?" she said, and I groaned.

"Mamma, non ho fatto niente di male." I whined; my brother is a snitch and a cry baby; he just had to get mom involved.

(Mom, I didn't do anything wrong.)

"Nikolai, apologize to your brother and fix what you have done wrong, or I'll get your father involved," mom said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Va bene, va bene, mamma," I said, then ended the call. I didn't do anything wrong, so I will make no changes.

(Okay, okay, mom.)

A knock sounded on my door, and I turned my head towards the door. Standing up, I made my way over to the door and opened it. Serena was standing in front of me in a red nightgown. "Mhm, Il mio colore preferito," I said, then kissed her. She pushed me back and was about to close the door when I pulled back.

(Mhm, my favorite colour)

"This room is off limits, love; you know this already. Guest room only," I told her, and she nodded, then wrapped her arms and legs around my waist. I carried her to the guest room and then placed her on the bed.

"Fuck me," she moaned out, and I smirked and then tore her nightgown off.

"My pleasure," I said as I buried my head into her neck. This was going to be a long night.
**************

NIKOLAI POV

A few months had passed since Serena had signed the sex contract. She never seems to fail me in bed; she surprises me every time we have sex. But she's gotten too fucking clingy; I can't take clingy. I looked over to my left side, and I saw that she was wide awake. She turned towards me and then began tracing my tattoos with her fingers. She was about to put her hand into my boxer when I grabbed her hand and placed it to the side. "No," I said, then sat up, and she did so as well.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Where are you going?" She asked, and I turned to look at her.

"I'm going to have a bath," I said, and she smiled.

"Can I take one with you?" she happily asked, but I ignored her.

"You're ignoring me again," she whispered to herself, and I heard but didn't care.

"Let's see," I whispered, then picked up my phone. Scrolling through my text messages. Standing up, I stretched a little, then walked over to the bathroom.

"Can I take a bath with you, please? You've never let me do so before." She asked, and my jaw clenched and unclenched.

Serena, you know the rules; only sex; everything else is a no; go to your room," I told her, and she sighed and left the bathroom. I rolled my eyes, then continued bathing. After a long bath, I got dressed in my suit. Leaving my room, I walked down the stairs and into the dining room, where Matteo, Ali, and Serena were seated eating. Sitting down, my breakfast was placed in front of me.

"Nikolai, are you leaving for work or are you staying in the office?" Ali asked, and I looked up.

"I'm leaving; I have a really important business meeting with Mr. Frost," I replied, and he nodded, then shared a glance with Serena.

"Excuse me, I'm not feeling so well," Serena said, then stood up. She ran down the hall, and I cocked one eyebrow up in confusion.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked, and Matteo shrugged.

"I think she's sick; shouldn't you know she's your girlfriend?" Ali said drily, and my jaw clenched and unclenched.

"She's not my fucking girlfriend, and you know that, so don't piss me off, Ali," I said through gritted teeth, and he rolled his eyes and then continued eating.

"I don't see why you are treating her like this; it's clear that she loves you," Ali said, and I banged my fist against the table. What the fuck is love, a word that was not in my dictionary unless it's family, then no.

"I don't believe in love, brother. It's not my fault that she got attached. I made my intentions known and clear, so if she won't follow, then I don't fucking care. She read the contract, and without hesitation, she agreed to the terms and conditions, so it's not my fault she's getting attached. She got her fucking self into this; I told her no strings attached, just sex, and she signed the fucking contract. I didn't force her into anything; she wanted it so badly!" I shouted, and Ali stood up and left.

"Che cazzo è il suo problema?" I asked, and Matteo cleared his throat and shrugged.
(What the fuck is his problem?)

Anyways, I have to get going; let me go grab something and meet me inside the car," I said to Matteo. I then walked up the stairs to my room, and Serena was sitting there with her head down.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, and she looked up and smiled.

Nothing; I was thinking about something," Serena said, then bit her lip.

"Okay," I said, then walked over to my drawer. Picking up my gun, I placed it around my waist. I was about to leave when I heard her say

"I love you, Nikolai. Why can't we just forget about the contract?" She whispered, but I heard her. I rolled my eyes, then left the room. I don't believe in love. She's so needy and clingy.

I met Matteo downstairs, and I got inside the car. "I don't see why you're still with that girl anyway," Matteo said out of the blue.

"She can do her thing; she signed the contract, so she's mine; she belongs to me. I didn't force her, so I don't care," I told him, and he nodded.

"Adriana, how is she doing? I haven't seen your sister in a while." He asked me, and I chuckled.

"She's at my mom; my sister does the silliest things," I said, and Matteo laughed.

She's weird sometimes." Matteo smiled, and I nodded. I started the car, then drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got home, and it was late. I had a bath, then ate my dinner. Walking up to Serena's room, I knocked on the door. Serena," I called, but no one answered. Turning the knob, I saw the room was empty, and most of her things were gone. My jaw clenched and unclenched. I banged my fist against the wall, then kicked the door down. "Where the fuck is she?" I ran down the stairs and then outside, where the guards were.

"Where the fuck is Serena?" I shouted at them, and they stared at me in fear.

"Umm, sir, she left; we tried to stop her but we couldn't," he said in fear, and I was so angry. My hands balled into a fist, and the first thing I did was punch him in the face, knocking him out. "Why did you let her leave? She's mine, and she belongs to me!" I took my gun out and pointed it at them. "stupidi idioti!" I shouted and pulled my vest off.
(You stupid idiot.)

Sir, we are sorry," they apologized, and I glared at them.

"You're all fucking fired!" I said that, then walked inside. "Matteo!" I yelled, and he ran over to me.

"Sir, what happened?" Matteo asked.

"Serena left; go get some new guards and look for her; don't stop until you find her," I told him, and he nodded.

Ali walked inside, and he saw how angry I was. "What's wrong?" he asked with a worried look on his face.

"Serena left," I said, his eyes widening.

"What! How could she leave?" He asked, then sighed. He looked hurt for some weird reason. "I'm going to look for her," he said, and I waved him off. I can't believe she left. Serena, you're going to regret it.
•••••••••••••

REMEMBER THIS IS A SYNOPSIS OF THE PAST‼️

Everything really starts in chapter 2

Longest chapter I've ever written

Read Artificially inseminated-
Accidentally inseminated with the Mafias Sperm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 72.5K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...
29.8K 323 36
Venus life was full of fucked up shit from her being raped to being abused and alcohol abuse she had nothing left ......until she was kidnapped by an...
31.9K 1.4K 28
Our fathers planned to marry us the moment I was born to unite the Italian and Russian mafia empire. There was no escaping from this life. I was the...
1.7M 43.3K 54
Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business man that would rather spoil his wife and...