Back Up! * Taekook

voguebts

"Can you back up!?" He said with a little sass. "Sir it's my job to stand by close" he replied. "Not too clos... Еще

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

42

14.6K 636 438
voguebts

"Please? I'm also hard but I'm not whining about it" Taehyung pulled up his skirt.

"let me fix that"

"Alright jerk off in front of me then," He grabbed Jungkook's legs and spread them apart sitting himself between them. "Please" he asked again.

Jungkook couldn't say no, why would he. He unbuckled his pants and pull them down to his thighs but Taehyung pulled them down all the way to his ankles taking them off. He then sat himself back between his legs waiting for Jungkook to take off his underwear.

"Hurry!" Taehyung pulled down his underwear as his dick sprang up. He then took them off and threw them on the ground.

He licked his lips wanting his mouth around the dripping thing but held himself back. Jungkook brought his hand down wrapping it around his member. He then started to slowly stroke himself as more pre-cum kept dripping.

'I want it I want it!!'

'He's doing it too slow'

Jungkook started to speed up his pace a bit letting out a couple moans. Taehyung bit his bottom lip as Jungkook rubbed his tip.

Taehyung wanted to run his tongue around it, he wanted to suck it, he wanted to taste it, he wanted to drool all over it. He wanted to make Jungkook grip his hair and roughly thrust into his mouth. He wanted all of it, and if he wanted something he will get it because he is Kim Taehyung.

He moved himself closer to Jungkook who kept stroking himself with eyes closed. He quickly removed Jungkook's hand making him open his eyes whining.

"W-why?" He panted with teary eyes, Taehyung ignored him and spread his legs further bringing his head down. He gave a long lick down to his balls receiving an unexpected high pitch moan. He stopped his movements staring at him with wide eyes.

"Sorry- I'm just really-" Jungkook panted "fuck I sounded so feminine" Jungkook covered his face embarrassed.

Taehyung smirk giving Jungkook another long lick receiving another loud moan but not as high pitched as the first one. "do something!" Jungkook cried out.

"I am daddy I'm doing this" Taehyung gave another lick making Jungkook breath hitch.

"Well that's not enough I need more" he groaned out.

"Well then don't just tell me, do something about it"

"Taehyung I will go rough on you" he warned.

"Then do it" Taehyung smirked giving him kitten licks.

MYG JJY JHS

"Come in Yoongi" Jihyo opened the door wider. "Thank you Jihyo" Yoongi stepped in making his way towards the living room and saw Hoseok doing a puzzle. "Hey Hobi!" Yoongi greeted sitting behind him on a couch.

"H-hey" Hoseok stammered not turning around. "Must be really focused on that puzzle huh, what's the picture?" He asked.

"uh L-London" Hoseok said still not turning around and this made Yoongi annoyed for some reason but brushed it off and brought out his phone. "Hey if you don't mind me asking, are you and Jungkook doing good?" Jihyo asked sitting next to him with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Yup, if we weren't I wouldn't have came here" Yoongi smiled.

"Right, well I'm glad you and Jungkook are good now"

"I think we've always been good from the beginning, I just needed to say a few words"

"Ohh okay okay, well now that you are here do both of you do face masks?"

"I do!" Hoseok turned around making eye contact with Yoongi but quickly broke it blushing a bit and Yoongi noticed this looking at him amused. "You Yoongi?" Jihyo asked making him look away. He nodded "yup"

"Great! Follow me!" Jihyo sat her coffee down on the coffee table and made her way towards the bathroom with the other two behind him walking quietly. "You okay?" Yoongi whispered. Hoseok nodded and speed up his pace leaving Yoongi behind.

Yoongi frowned thinking that the reason Hoseok doesn't want to talk to him is because he was with Jimin. "Okay! I have a gold one, a white one, and a silver one! Which one do you guys want?" She asked bringing them out.

"I'll have the white one" Hoseok stuck out his hand, Jihyo nodded and gave it to him. "You Yoongi?"

"It doesn't matter" Yoongi shrugged and stuck out his hand as Jihyo gave him the silver one. "Okay we have to wash our face first, here is a bar of soap" Jihyo grabbed a box from under the sink and opened it revealing a fresh new bar of soap.

"Okay wet your face first both of you" she stepped out to the side giving them space. They both nodded as Hoseok went first splashing cold water on his face, then Yoongi next. "Okay here" Jihyo gave him the bar of soap, he quickly started to rub it all over his face and after a couple seconds he passed it to Hoseok and leaned down rinsing his face.

Jihyo gave him a small towel after he finished. Hoseok did the same thing as Yoongi as Jihyo passed him another towel once he finished.

"Okay you can put them on now" she said as she started to wash her face. They both pulled out their face masks and started to tear the package open. Well Hoseok tried to, he was struggling to open the package that just wouldn't tear. Yoongi saw this and sat his face mask down grabbing Hoseok's from his hands.

"H-Hey! I don't need your help"

"Sure" he tear a small piece of the package and gave it back to Hoseok so he could do the rest. "not even a thank you?" Yoongi said putting his silver mask on.

Hoseok didn't say anything and walked over to Jihyo. "Where did you get these?" He asked putting on his mask as well.

"Walmart, I was going to put these on with Taehyung and Jungkook but they're gone" Jihyo pouted which Hoseok found cute. "It's okay I'm here!" Hoseok smiled or tried to since the mask was on.

Yoongi stood there quietly smoothing out his mask. "How long do we leave these on?" He asked.

"It says ten minutes" she replied putting on her mask. Yoongi nodded and made his way behind Hoseok trying to look at himself in the mirror.

Hoseok gripped onto the sink trying not to chicken out. "Y-Yoongi can you back up a little" he stammered uncomfortably, Yoongi nodded and backed up "oh you can stand here" Jihyo spoke up moving to the side, Yoongi shook his head. "It's fine Jihyo, should we head back to the living room?" He asked.

"Yes, but let's take a picture first" she said bringing out her phone. Yoongi stood behind them both wrapping an arm on their shoulder, he felt Hoseok tense under his touch but ignored it.

"Say cheese!" Jihyo brought up her phone.

"Cheese!"

*click*

"Ah perfect! I'm going to send this to Jungkook and make him jealous" she ran out the bathroom excited. Right when she left Yoongi slammed the door close.

"What the fuck!?" Hoseok shouted.

"Exactly, what the fuck. What's up with you?" Yoongi frowned leaning up against the door. "N-nothing now let me leave"

"I broke things off with Jimin, and I apologized to Jungkook so you can stop acting cold towards me"

"I'm not! Can you please let me leave"

"Yes you are, look at you. Come on Hoseok aren't we friends?"

"F-friends don't have wet dreams about each other" Hoseok mumbled but Yoongi heard him. "Oh? I see Jungkook has told you I'm sure" Yoongi made his way towards Hoseok but Hoseok backed up.

"Wanna know what happen in it?" He asked as he kept making his way towards him.

Hoseok shook his head backing away. "You were wearing these hot jeans that gripped your legs so well" Yoongi started as Hoseok finally hit the wall.

"Stop" he whispered.

"And a see through white t-shirt, that revealed everything" Yoongi pinned him against the wall. "You were scolding me about something, I didn't listen because you looked so hot" Yoongi tilted Hoseok's chin up rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb.

Hoseok whimpered thinking he was going to do something but he backed away. "Jihyo is probably waiting for us" He said and left the bathroom, meanwhile Hoseok stayed back trying to comprehend what just happen.

KTH JJK

Taehyung kept bobbing his head down as Jungkook kept moaning his name out. He then backed away with a pop "why did you stop?"

"I wanna ride you" Taehyung took off his panties.

"Wait Taehyung we don't have any lube or condoms"

"Are you clean?" He asked ignoring Jungkook.

"Yes but-" Taehyung ignored him and made his way on top of Jungkook.

"Taehyung please! Think this through, I know you're really horny but please Taehyung!" Jungkook pleaded hoping that would stop him but it didn't as he aligning himself. Jungkook quickly flipped them over taking him by surprise.

"Taehyung, baby please you're going to hurt yourself"

"But I want it" he whispered needy.

"Do you have any condoms and lube?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung nodded and pointed towards the bathroom. "Under my sink" he pouted, Jungkook nodded quickly kissing him before getting up from the bed and making his way towards the bathroom as Taehyung pushed everything off the bed and onto the floor not caring to put the outfits away.

After a couple seconds Jungkook came back with lube and condoms. Taehyung stood up from the bed and pulled Jungkook down kissing him messily, Jungkook kissed back before backing away and putting on the condom. He then squirted some lube onto his finger before sliding them into Taehyung's hole.

"Don't start off easy!" Taehyung whined but Jungkook ignored him slowly moving his fingers in and out of him. "You look so hot with this outfit on" he said admiring the beauty in front him.

"Good because you're the only who can see me in these"

"Good, or else maybe I will go rough next time"

"Let me post the picture, where's my phone?" Taehyung teased. Jungkook slapped his thigh "ow!" He whimpered but he was shushed by a pair of lips.

Jungkook kissed him roughly now moving his fingers a bit faster, Taehyung started to let out small moans but Jungkook wanted to hear more so he added a third one receiving a couple louder ones.

"fuck me already" Taehyung whined and that was enough for Jungkook. He pulled his fingers out and flipped Taehyung over. He squirted some lube onto him before aligning himself. "Ready baby?"

"yes daddy" Taehyung voice muffled by the bed sheets. Jungkook slowly entered letting out hiss at the tightness.

'Please don't bleed or I swear I'm cutting half of my dick'

"Hurry up and put the whole thing" Taehyung demanded which Jungkook did not like. "You need to be a good boy and wait patiently" He smacked his ass watching it jiggle, so he smacked it again for the fun of it as Taehyung was whimpering at the harsh slaps.

"But I am a good boy daddy" Taehyung pouted which unfortunately Jungkook couldn't see, so instead of receiving a kiss on the lips like always he received another harsh slap on the ass.

"Good boy huh? Good boys listen to their daddies" he slammed himself all the way in receiving a gasp of pleasure.

"D-do that again"

"No I think I'll leave it like this" Jungkook pulled away.

"No no no!! Please please, I'll be a good boy I promise! I promise daddy! Please please!" Taehyung cried out. "I don't know" Jungkook shrugged "please please" Taehyung started to tear up, "please" he begged. "I'll be your good boy, always your good boy. I'll be good for daddy" he begged again.

Jungkook flipped him around looking at the tears that were forming in his eyes. "don't cry princess, daddy heard you" Jungkook kissed him as he slammed himself into him also being really needy. None of them wanted to wait for adjustment.

Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook started to move his hips. He started off slowly not wanting to hurt him but after awhile he sped up his pace. Taehyung wrapped his legs around him wanting to feel more of him.

Jungkook kept leaving sloppy wet kisses on Taehyung's neck destroying it. He wanted to leave permanent love marks but that would be impossible. After awhile Taehyung moaned out loud, "fuck~ ri-right there~" he moaned as Jungkook started to pound into him hitting his spot.

Taehyung moaned out loudly but was shushed again by a pair of lips. Jungkook brought his hand down wrapping it around Taehyung's hard throbbing member.

He started to jerk him off in a fast pace, he then broke the kiss going back to ruining Taehyung's neck. Who was moaning non stop being filled with insane pleasure.

Jungkook started pounding him like crazy. They both could feel a liquid running down their legs but ignored it.

Taehyung then came unexpectedly cumming all over Jungkook's chest and his outfit. A high pitched moan left his lips making Jungkook groan at the pleasant sound. He felt Taehyung squeeze around him as he spread Taehyung's legs pounding into him mercilessly.

Taehyung was really sensitive making him whimper but loved the way Jungkook kept moving and out of him. "Fuck~ you're so tight"

Taehyung moaned at the complement. "So tight for me" and that made Taehyung cum for the second time squeezing around Jungkook again as he also let out loud groan cumming inside of the condom.

He fell on top of Taehyung but held himself up ridding out his organism. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who was starting to go to sleep. He chuckled giving Taehyung a quick kiss on the lips before pulling out and watching all the blood come out. He sighed frowning a little.

'Why is he bleeding if he wasn't hurt?'

Jungkook made his way towards the bathroom grabbing a whole roll of toilet paper and cleaned Taehyung up, thankfully none of it got onto the bed but on Jungkook. It got on his lower stomach, dick, thighs, and it was running down to his legs stopping at his ankles. He quickly grabbed his backpack and walked into the bathroom washing his body only.

He got out and dried himself, he quickly grabbed his backpack and pulled out his toothbrush. He made his way to the sink and brushed his teeth as his body dried up. After awhile he finally finished and got himself dressed.

'I did it, I lost my v card to him. There's no one else in the world I would've done it with'

He heard Taehyung stir in his sleep making him quickly leave the bathroom. He turned off the lights and closed the door setting his backpack next to it. Taehyung was still in his maid outfit so he took that off, he then put it in one of the boxes. He cleaned up a little pushing the boxes to one side of the room. He then went into Taehyung's huge as closet looking for something for him to wear.

He grabbed some underwear, a random hoodie, and some comfortable sweatpants. He made his way back to Taehyung changing him, "Jungkook?" Taehyung stirred. "Yes baby?" He asked putting his hoodie over him.

"I love you"

"I love you too beautiful"

MYG JJY JHS

"Ow what the fuck this hurts" Yoongi whined taking off his mask. "No it doesn't! Man up" Jihyo said taking off her mask in one go. Hoseok finished taking off his mask and was in the living room not wanting to be close to Yoongi.

Yoongi kept hissing peeling his mask off. "It's not a black mask Yoongi" Jihyo grabbed a corner of his mask peeling the whole thing off in one go as well. Yoongi's skin screamed turning red "FUCK!!" He screamed holding his face.

"Oh shush you act like I just ripped off your face"

"Well it felt like it" he whimpered throwing the mask into the garbage. "Man up" Jihyo said also throwing her mask into the garbage before leaving the bathroom. Yoongi followed her into the living room.

"Are you guys going to stay over?" She asked looking out the window that was getting dark.

"I'll stay" "I'm staying" They both said at the same time. Hoseok mentally cursed.

"Oh yay! You guys want to bake something?"

"Fuck yeah, your cooking is amazing" Yoongi said making Jihyo blush at the complement "thank you! Let's make cupcakes, I have the ingredients here but I have nothing to decorate them with so I'll be going out."

"Will you need any help?" Hoseok asked hoping she would say yes so he doesn't have to stay back with Yoongi but luck wasn't on his side.

"Not at all, I'm a strong independent women I can handle myself" she said making her way towards her keys that were hanging by the door. "It's night, you know there could be creeps"

"She's got it Hoseok, she knows how to take care of herself" Yoongi reassured but Hoseok ignored him.

"Jihyo you know- and she's gone" Hoseok sighed sitting back down. "Dude she goes to the gym with her son, she's got it" Yoongi sat down next to him but Hoseok scooted away from him.

"What is your problem Hoseok!?" Yoongi asked annoyed.

"Nothing!"

"Then stop acting like that, it pisses me off"

"Okay? What do you want me to do about it?"

Yoongi scooted next to Hoseok and laid down his head down on his laps. "To stop acting like that" he looked up at him, Hoseok gulped looking away blushing.

"I'm tired, can you wake me up when she gets here" Yoongi closed his eyes.

"W-wait you're going to sleep here?" Hoseok asked panicking, Yoongi nodded and grabbed his hand "play with my hair please"

"W-why?"

Yoongi opened his eyes staring at Hoseok. "Because I said so and you better listen" he said sternly not breaking eye contact.

"and if I don't?"

"Then I'll make my dream come true"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

154K 9.9K 20
"stay away from him , he's an asshole" jeongguk stated firmly , eyes intensely boring into the his younger twin own. "w-why?" Jungkook timidly questi...
962K 27.4K 82
" Now that you know, I suppose I must kill you due to my safety and others " " I don't care if you're dangerous I still love you and I'll die for yo...
273K 11.9K 55
" Boss, you have plenty of bodyguards. Why do you want this one boy to be one of them? " Jimin says " It's simple, I want his skill. I've seen how h...
87.4K 3.8K 15
🌼🌼🌼 Where Taehyung is Jungkook's everything, he loves Tae more than anyone of anything in this whole world and can't see him even in slightest pai...