Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

🕊

3.4K 205 25
By pearlyouna

⭐⭐⭐

"Us ki chahat main yon dil ko luta bethi hun "wahh wahh loud voices echoed making her grin .

"us ki chahat main yon dil ko luta bethi hun"

"duniya kya chez hai janab main tu khud ko hi bhula bethi hun"she completed her line while smiling widely looking towards everyone.

standing on the table in the cafeteria of college she was entertaining everyone with her shayari.

"Inaya Professor Khan tumha yad kar raha hain"someone shouted from a distance making her eyes wide open.

(Inaya Professor Khan is asking for you)

"Ara ya mera chehra dekha bagair kya apna din nahi start kar sakta"she muttered under her breath while whining lightly, a pout got decorated on her face and she made her way towards the other side of the cafeteria.

(what the hell can't he start his day without seeing my face)

⭐⭐⭐

sitting in his office he was trying to concentrate on the papers in front of him but he again got distracted by the memories of certain someone who was invading his mind like always.

The clicking of the door made him look up and once again his heart started beating loudly unlike to his normal nature.

"Sir apna mujhe bulaya"she said in a small voice making him chuckle. She is a good actor, he thought.

(sir you asked for me)

"yes miss Inaya kya ap bata sakti hain ka ya kya hai"he said forwarding some papers in front of her.

(yes Miss Inaya would you like to tell e what is this)

"exam paper"she mumbled lightly.

"ji exam paper aur ya kis ka hai"he said, raising his eyebrow.

(yes exam and whose)

"mera.."she pouted while nibbling on her bottom lip making him gulp.

(mine)

"ji aapka aur ya ap ka marks itna kam kyun hai "he said folding his arms across his chest.

(yes yours and would you like to tell me why your marks are so low)

"wo maina tu sab kuch sahi likha tha ap koi number hi nahi deta " she said stubbornly.

(I write everything right but you didn't give me good marks)

"Acha ji tu phir ye konsa formula hai''he said pointing towards the formula which was invented by none other than Inaya herself.

(okay so it's like that would you like to tell me which formula is this)

"tum mujh sa private tuition lu gi"he said, making her eyes wide open.

(you are going to take private tuition with me)

"nahi main kar.."she started saying but got stopped by him.

(no but I...)

"maina pocha nahi bataya hai ab ap ja sakti hain ap ki class start hona main sirf 5 min rahta hain"he said looking towards his wrist watch.

(I didn't ask you it was an order and your next class is going to start in 5 mins)

"Fine,"she said, stomping out of the door, making him laugh.

⭐⭐⭐

"Allah ab ya itna bhi bura nahi hai jitna tum isa bana rahi ho Professor Khan na personally tumha kaha hai puri university ki ladkiya marti hain unsa sirf ik bar baat karna ka liya aur tum ho nashukri kahin ki"Zara said hitting her ungrateful friend who was sitting beside her sulking .

(Allah it is not that bad like you are trying to make it Professor asked you personally every girl in this university dies to even talk to him for once and you ungrateful)

"tum chali jao bade aaye handsome jalad kahin ka"she said glaring at her.

(If you want it that bad you can go yourself handsome my foot he is headsman)

"hye meri aisi kismat kahan"she replied dreamily.

(I am not that lucky)

"chalo main ja rahi hum Rahim chacha a gai hon ga phir mujha apni jaan chodana ka liya koi plan bhi banana hai tum tu kisi kam ki nahi ho"she said stuffing her mouth with fries from Zara's plate .

(I am going now Rahim uncle would be waiting for me I have to make plan on how to get rid of him by myself)

"moti sab kha gai"Zara whined lightly looking towards her who was running away from her.

(Fatto she ate everything)

⭐⭐⭐

"jin kahin ka main nahi la rahi koi private tuition aisa koi karta acha khasa subject ko bhi itna mushkil bana deta hain "she said glaring towards the book while her cousins patted her back in sympathy.

(Monster I am not going to take any private tuition he makes the easiest looking subject hard)

"meri kya galti hai ya mera sath hi hamesha aisa kyun karta hain"she huffed loudly while massing her hairs in irritation.

(what was my fault why everytime it happens to me)

"kuch nahi hoga meri duayen tera saath hain ''her cousin Ammar said, patting her head .

(don't take tension my prayers are with you)

"han lakan bahi jaan ap nahi janta us jin ka samna duayain kam nahi karti"she said coming out of the hug while whipping her fake tears with her finger.

(ya but he is monster prayers doesn't works in front of him )

"han wo bhi hai magar is mamla main tera ya bahi kuch nahi karsakta mera shar tujha akela hi us jin ka samna karna pada ga"he said showing his hand in a dramatic manner making her pout.

(ya that is right but I can't help you in this matter you have to fight on your own my lion )

⭐⭐⭐

"Inaya beta aj tujha apni zindagi ki hifazat hud karni hai "she said to herself while placing a hand on her heart.

(Inaya you have to protect your life on your own)

"dekha de us Jin Khan ko ka Hum Kisi Sa Kam Nahi "she said closing her fists and standing in a dramatic manner with a serious look on her face.

(show that monster that you are not less than anyone)

opening the door she saw him sitting on a sofa in his house library with a book in his left hand while his right hand was occupied by the cup of black coffee.

"idhar aa jao Niya "he said without even glancing towards her, making her eyes wide open .

(come hear Niya)

how did he know??? she mumbled to herself in confusion.

"Niya'',his strict voice fell in her ears, making her walk swiftly towards him.

"book kholo"he said shifting his focus towards her making her gulp in fear.

(open your book)

"ji"she mumbled lightly opening the book clumsily dropping a few things in the process making him smile which he hid professionally like always.

(ok)

                                                                   "His Niya is clumsy yet so attractive"

⭐⭐⭐

Akhiyaan milaoon kabhi akhiyaan churaun

Kya tune kiya jaadu

Haan akhiyaan milaoon kabhi akhiyaan churaun

Kya tune kiya jaadu

Akhiyaan milaoon kabhi akhiyaan churaun

Kya tune kiya jaadu

Kabhi ghabraun, kabhi gale lag jaaun

Mera khud pe nahi kabu

Bina paayal ke hi baje ghungroo

The song played in the background while Inaya and Ammar danced in the middle with dupatta on their head making everyone laugh.It was their eldest cousin's wedding the first child of their family was getting married. Inaya was the happiest person in the house on this occasion. Accompanied by all the cousins she was enjoying herself even at 1:00 AM of night.

"Inaya Inaya Inaya lets play truth and dare"her cousin Mahnoor said, shaking her and she smiled widely at the idea because it was her favourite game knowing everyone's secret was fun.

"okay"she said quickly while jumping up and down in joy.

After playing for almost half an hour the bottle finally stopped on her making everyone grin while they looked towards each other.

"So Inaya dare or dare " Washfa said, looking at her with an evil grin.

"matlab..."she whined lightly at the injustices.

(means..)

"Matlab tum sirf dare karo gi secret toh tumhara koi hai nahi"she replied boringly making her pout.

( meaning you have to do only dare because we know you don't have any secret)

"ok"she said half heartedly.

"Tu phir Miss Inaya ap us room sa ja kar laal romal la kar ayen"Mahnoor said, raising her eyebrow pointing towards the room on the upper side of the house.

(so miss Inaya you have to take red handkerchief from that room)

Inaya gulped down in fear knowing exactly about which handkerchief she was talking about.

                                                                   "main tu mar gai"

                                                                       (I am doomed)

she whispered to herself with a horrified expression.

⭐⭐⭐

So how was it do tell me about your opinion. It is going to be a wild journey so buckle up.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Tell then
Allah Hafiz

Love
Pearlyouna 💜

Continue Reading