Garrett's Other Side

Od sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... Více

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) 🍒
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) 🍒
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) 🍒
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
39.)
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

14.)

1.8K 29 2
Od sxmply_basxc

Garrett's P.O.V:

"What?!"

Did she just say "show me"? Is she kidding? She must be joking. She doesn't even know what I like! She has no idea what kind of kinks I have. She can't possibly mean it.

"Babe? You don't— you don't understand. What I'm into? You aren't guessing my kinks from looking at me, or— or talking to me! You have to actually know me Princess" I said trying to convince her to let it go.

"Then let me get to know you Garrett" she said looking deep into my eyes.

I could already feel an erection forming. She has this effect on me, even when she doesn't do anything inherently sexual.

"You don't mean it. At least you wouldn't if you knew what I wanted" I said.

"Please don't say that Garrett" she said looking down at our hands that were sitting nicely intertwined on the couch.

"I'm serious Princess. You don't want me."

She snapped her head up to meet eyes.

"Garrett, I do want you! I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I've had awful thoughts running through my mind of what you might be into, and to be honest, I don't care. I'll still want you" she said sounding assertive but not angry.

What do I even say? I'm not ready to show her who I really am. Maybe I'll just dial it down. No! I don't want her to see that version of me. I can't hurt her. She can't leave me...

"Don't you want me..." she asked sounding broken.

"Of course I do Rachelle" I damn near yelled back. "I want you so much" I said placing one hand on her thigh and the other on her cheek.

"I want you more than you know, and not just for sex" I said sincerely.

"I want your humor, your smile, your hugs, your kisses, your laugh, everything!"

She looked at me with glassy eyes.

"You have no idea how bad I want you right now. No idea" I said wanting her right there.

"I'm yours" she said.

"But I don't want to hurt you baby" I said considering what I'd like to do to her right now.

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"I trust you" I said scared shitless.

I could see that he's battling in his mind. It was obvious he wanted this, but was also conflicted because of what I'd think.

I wasn't sure if I was ready either. I'd only ever had sex with one other person, and it wasn't often. We also didn't do anything "sexy", just the basics.

Actually, I don't even know if it was the basics... he wouldn't even kiss me, so I really have no experience for whatever Garrett has in mind.

"Please don't Princess" he said struggling to speak.

"What lover boy" I said trying to calm him down.

"Don't call me that" he said sternly.

"Not— not right now. I can't have that name ruined."

His face was serious and I could sense the conflict going on in his mind.

"Ok..." I said hesitantly.

"What did you mean" I asked referring to his "please don't Princess" line.

"Don't trust me. Not right now" he said sounding impatient.

"But I do. I— I trust you. You wouldn't hurt me" I said trying to calm any worry he had.

"How can you be sure? How do you know" he asked looking directly at me.

I didn't know what to say. He was right. I have no idea what he could do to me.

"Mind over matter. If I don't mind, it doesn't matter" I said quoting my dad.

"It doesn't work like that Princess. You don't know what you mind, so it will matter" he said.

He sounded so angry. So, so... belittling. Maybe he thought I was just prying to have sex or force him into something he wasn't ready to do.

"Garrett? Please look at me" I said getting his attention from the television.

"I'm not with you just for sex, if that's what you're worried about. I— I don't really have any experience to be honest, so that's not what I'm after" I said before he interjected.

"That makes me feel worse Rachelle!! I can't f*ck you the way I want to! Especially since you don't have experience" he said getting up and walking towards my room.

I followed him into the room finding him sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I don't mean I'm a virgin" I said quietly.

"I just... my ex didn't— didn't do anything special. It was very quick and... unenjoyable to say the least" I rambled trying to make him feel more comfortable.

"If you're really worried I won't press anymore, but eventually you'll have to show me who you are.... And I promise I'll still want you" I said crossing my leg over the other.

"As long as you want me, I'll want you" I said turning to walk out.

"I want you" he said from behind me.

My heart raced and my mind went blank. I did this to myself. I made him feel like he needed to do this. Dang it!

I turned around as he stood up. "Come here" he said.

I walked over and stood in front of him as my breath labored. "I've wanted you for so long. You're— you're so beautiful, and so mesmerizing, and you're funny, and sweet, and loyal, everything. Everything I'd want... you have" he said.

I tried to listen to him, but I was extremely distracted by his hands. His hands trailed down my sides and rubbed my hips.

"That's why I'm so scared" he said kissing my neck. "I'm scared you'll leave if you see the monster I really am" he said still trailing kisses down my neck.

His hands reached around to my back, pushing me into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I won't" I said completely out of breath.

He pulled back and looked at me.

"Promise?"

He looked so sweet. He sounded like a lost puppy, while his eyes told me something else.

"I promise" I said back.

He smiled and kissed me. This kiss was different. It was hungry, uncontrolled... needy.
He pulled back again and said "before anything happens... I need you to remember the word 'red' ok?"

I stared at him blankly wondering what he meant. Why did I need to remember "red"?

"Ok" he repeated seriously.

"Ok" I said back.

"Why... why 'red'" I asked.

"If you aren't enjoying what I'm doing, or simply are finished, say 'red' and I'll stop" he explained.

"O—ok" I stuttered in worry.

"Ok... do you trust me" he asked looking at me with lust-filled eyes.

"Yes" I said nervously.

He looked at me like I was his prey. He was determined... on a mission.

"I'll be gentle" he said kissing my lips.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

422K 15.6K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
404 60 67
Why do people do the things they do? Why do we really hurt those we care about? Life's lessons can be harsh and misunderstandings can tear us apart...
7.8K 617 17
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
30.5K 916 32
he felt pain that made me feel good watching him cry out to me watching him suffer and beg for me and I wouldn't stop until he knew he was mine Warn...