untold

By xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

FOUR

8.9K 209 65
By xella_writesx

MY FEET TOUCHED THE cool floor right when I got out of bed. I walked over to my bathroom and quickly started to undress, then turned the hot water on and hopping into the shower. The water felt nice and awful at the came time.

The heat felt so relaxing against my cold skin, but made my body burn wherever small or big cuts were. It was weird taking a hot shower because I always took cold ones in my other house, it was one of the rules he had for me, he didn't want the hot water to be wasted on me.

I got out and quickly grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body. The bathroom was cool so the towel provided some much needed warmth. I look at my body in the mirror, my stomach was covered with many different dark colors, and my shoulder had a stab wound going right in it. My ankle was still a very dark shade of purple and it was starting to get hard to cover it up.

I finished getting dressed, which was in the same clothes I had slept in because I really didn't have anything else. I exited my room and started to walk down the hall, a limp in my step whenever I put wright on my left foot.

I walked down the stairs, my hand clasping hard on the railing to assure myself I wouldn't fall. Chatter was heard from the kitchen so I started to walk that way, pushing the door open when I arrived.

Riccardo and Enzo were both still dressed in pajamas, having some breakfast that was placed in front of them. Leo was dressed in a fancy suit as he stood by the coffee making, impatiently scrolling through his phone as he waited.

Mattia was seated at the island, where I was sitting them I first arrived yesterday.

"Goodmoring Bella," He greeted as I walked further into the room, making sure I showed no signs of a limp.

"Morning," I greeted back, offering him a smile as I sat down at the table. Mattia quickly got up and walked over to the toaster, waiting as two pieces of toast sprung up. He placed them on a plate and splattered some jelly around them before walking over and placing the plate in front of me.

"You can have mine I'll make something else," He tells me, making me instantly feel Quilty even though I know I shouldn't.

"No its fine, you didn't eat much last night. I can just have some cereal," He reassured. I took a deep breath as I picked up the piece of toast. I took small bites until I finished the first piece and slowly moved onto the second.

"Bella I'm going to take you to the mall around eleven if that sounds fine?" Mattia asked.

"Yes, thank you," I answered, dropping my head slightly as I finished up my last piece, then drinking the rest of my cup of orange juice.

UNTOLD

WE ARRIVED AT THE big building and quickly found a place to park. Aundre and Enzo decided to come with us, but Aundre wouldn't be around because in his words he had 'better people to hang out with.

He ditched us right when we walked through the doors, walking in the opposite direction as us. The place was mostly empty people around every once in a while with bag littering their arms.

"So where too?" Mattia asked me going over to the side.

"You guys pick, I'm not too bothered," I answer him, he nods and starts walking with Enzo and I trailing behind.

We walk into a store and I can already tell that one item in here probably costs more than all my current clothing items. Quickly Mattia walks further in and starts picking thing up, immediately putting them into the cart.

"Why are you just putting everything in the cart? I don't need all this," I quickly tell him, trying to hold him off from putting anymore things in his arms.

"I'm on strict instructions to get you a lot of clothes, Leo's orders," He shrugs, "Now help me grab some stuff, I don't want to get stuff you won't wear."

"It'll already take me a year to wear everything in your arms," I counter back to him.

"Were just on the first store sweetheart," He smirks at me. I start looking through the clothes picking some items up, but not at a rapid pace like Mattia is doing.

"Bella what about this?" Enzo speaks up, holding up a bright pink dress.

"Funny," I mutter, "I'm not really the dress type."

"Really I never would have guessed," He fakes acting surprised, making me roll my eyes at him. He goes back and hand the dress up on rack, don't get me wrong the dress was very pretty it's just something I would never wear.

"Just so you know we'll have to get some dresses, you'll need them when we go to formal events," Mattia spoke up, not having any more room in his arms for more clothes.

"Formal events?" I question.

"For work," He clarifies, now walking over to the checkout counter.

"What do you guys do for work?"

"Complicated stuff, but I'm mostly just a doctor," He answers.

"Mostly?"

"Yeah mostly," He sighs, "Go through these and put aside anything you don't want. Don't think you're getting out of it if you put everything back because well just have to go to an extra store then," He warns, putting down what I was originally going to do.

I looked through the clothes and surprisingly they were almost all something I would wear, "You have pretty good taste in clothes," I tell him.

"Well I have had my fair share of girlfriends," Mattia answers, I raise my eyebrows at him. Enzo wrinkled his face up in disgust at him, "Jealousy isn't cute Enzo," He warned making me smile.

"Are you sure we can get all this, it's pretty expensive," I slowly speak up as he put all the clothes I picked up in front of the worker.

"Bella money is not a problem, beside I'm not even the one paying," He says, holding up a credit card with Leo's name written on it.

"Oh great," I mumble.

"Don't worry, he told me to do this. We'll just go to a few more cloth stores then get some things to decorate you room, I think we're going to get someone to paint it white if that ok?"

"Yeah that fine thank you," I answer. We finish paying and grab all the bags with my new clothes in them, though I did feel bad with spending there money I wasn't necessarily sad that I got a bunch of new clothes out of this deal.

After going into what felt like a million more shops we finally finished, I got what feels like a lifetime supply of clothes and new things for my room. I decided on a white and gray theme to try and lighten up the space more, it will look great with all the light coming through the windows.

All three of us are seated at the food court, Mattia got a burger and fries while Enzo and I decided to share a ten piece chicken nugget and medium fry. We all eat in silence, I don't eat very much considering I had breakfast just a couple hours ago.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," I tell them pushing out my chair.

"Be careful," Mattia warns, taking a sip of his drink. I let out an almost invisible nod as I walk towards the bathrooms. I quickly go and wash my hands, combing my hand through my hair to straighten it out.

I start walking out just to bump into a tall figure, "On my gosh I'm so sorry," I quickly apologies as I take a small step away.

"Oh don't worry about it, it was my fault," He quickly reassures, placing a hand on my shoulder before he continues walking. I brush off my sweatshirt and walk back to the table where now both my brothers had finished eating.

"Ready to go?" Enzo asks me.

"Yes, I'm exhausted," I quickly say, thinking of the throbbing pain that has been in my ankle the entire time.

Aundre meets us at the exit doors, not saying a word to me as we walk to the car.

"How was your day?" I asked him, buckling my seat belt.

"Fine," He mumbles, I could tell he not one looked up from his phone from the front seat. I sighed as I looked out my window, listening to the music as we drove back home.

UNTOLD

MY SECOND DINNER IN this house wasn't much different from the first, other than I didn't have to sit through those painful introductions.

"May I be excused?" I asked, looking at my plate to see barely half eaten.

"Three more bites?" Leo challenged, raising his eyebrows at me. I gave his a nervous look at I picked up my fork again, taking three more very small bites. Leo signed and runs his hand through his hair, "Just go."

I get up from my seat and walk to the stairs slowly making my way up and everyone had the gift of watching. Once I finally mad it up I leaned against the wall living my injured ankle up to give it some rest before I walked all the way down the hall and to my room.

I sprawled out on my bed taking in the warmth and comfort it provided. I walked over to my closet where Mattia said all the bags from shopper where, his word was true as they were all scattered around. I picked one up and took out the sweatpants and crewneck, walking to my bathroom to put it on.

Avoiding the mirror was something Im very great at, I don't like the reminder of all the things Josh did to me. As I took my sweatshirt off something drop, it seamed to have been on my hood. I picked up the small object and furrowed my eyebrows on the item that looked to be a tracker.

I slowly left the bathroom and walked to my bed. A bright flash could easily been seen from in the bushes outside my window and I quickly grab the strange device and dart out of my room ignoring the intense pain that was all over my body.

I quickly go down the stairs, not caring whether I would trip or not. Out of breath I reach the kitchen.

"You good?" Riccardo asks, putting a plate into the dishwasher.

I'm still catching my breath when I speak, "I think this tracker was in the hood of my sweatshirt, and I think I saw some flash from outside my room," I place the device down and Riccardo whips off his hand and comes over to inspect it.

"I'll get someone to take care of it, let me bring you back to your room for now," He says, brushing it aside like it's nothing. Confused I follow his all the way back to my room, probably looking like a lost puppy trailing behind.

We reach my room and he quickly going over and looks out my windows then harshly closing my blinds.

"Come back down if anything else happens, Leo will probably come talk to you when I tell him just so you know," He says as he leaves my room, the door remaining wide open.

I look at my bedside table and grab the remote, turning on a random sports game. As I get snuggled up into my bed. Just as Riccardo said Leo enters my room a few minutes later, a serious look on his face.

I turn the volume down on the tv and watch as he comes and sits at the end of my bed.

"I heard there was a little incident," He starts off, "I just want to ask you if there was anytime that someone could have placed that on you."

"I don't think so, I mean when I went to the bathroom I accidentally ran into someone and they put their hand on my shoulder, but he was nice," I clarify.

"Even the nicest people can be the most evil inside you know?" I furrow my eyebrows, "Do you remember what the person looked like?"

"He looked older I think and had dark brown hair I want to say, he was also really tall. Thats all I remember," I answer.

"Thank you, also here's this someone will help you set it up sometime tomorrow," He hands me a brand new iPhone, "Your taking it, your old one is on its last straw hun," He says, reading my mind.

"Thank you," I find myself saying, he chuckles and sits up from my bed quietly leaving the room, closing my door from behind him.

I grab the phone and place it on my side table and turn the lamp off, laying my head down on this pillow and easily finding myself falling asleep.

maybe staying here won't be that bad.

UNTOLD

thoughts? questions? comments?

(2144 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.9K 23
Talia Accardi had been in the foster system since she was 2. She was left at the fire station with nothing but a purple elephant stuffie and a gold l...
29.7K 776 41
"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things that nobody else sees" ◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡ For Chiara's case, this was true. She will always see and indulge...
35K 2.3K 23
Impressive rankings : #1 ranasa #7 loveaftermarraige #88india #10 royallove #3rana Abhimaan Singh Rathore : A rude , arrogant king of Rajasthan . Col...
1.3M 90.9K 60
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Island princess Yenni is searching for a way to save her father's life, but a handsome yet infuriating shapeshifting dragon...