𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━ 𝐭𝐰𝐝...

By weirdzilla

ᴅᴇᴄɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (ɴ.) - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ the walking dead by telltale |... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!!
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈.
[ 001 ]
[ 003 ]
[ 004 ]
[ 005 ]
[ 006 ]
[ 007 ]
[ 008 ]
[ 009 ]
[ 010 ]
[ 011 ]
[ 012 ]
[ 013 ]
[ 014 ]
[ 015 ]
[ 016 ]
[ 017 ]
[ 018 ]
[ 019 ]
[ 020 ]
[ 021 ]
[ 022 ]
[ 023 ]
[ 024 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈.
[ 025 ]
[ 026 ]
[ 027 ]
[ 028 ]
[ 029 ]
[ 030 ]
[ 031 ]
[ 032 ]
[ 033 ]
[ 034 ]
[ 035 ]
[ 036 ]
[ 037 ]
[ 038 ]
[ 039 ]
[ 040 ]
[ 041 ]
[ 042 ]
[ 043 ]
[ 044 ]
[ 045 ]
[ 046 ]
[ 047 ]
[ 048 ]
[ 049 ]
[ 050 ]
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
[ 051 ]

[ 002 ]

989 33 24
By weirdzilla

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[ a new day; part two ]

━━━━━━━━━━

Kassidy stayed with her family while the others stuck to themselves. She kissed her brother's forehead, "I'm going to hang out with Clem, Duck."

He just nodded with a smile, "Love ya, Kass."

She smiled back at him, "Love ya too, little bro." Kassidy sat with Clem just talking about random little things until Lee came up to them.

"Have you two heard back from Glenn yet?" He asked.

They both shook their heads just as Clem's walkie goes off, hearing Glenn's voice on the other side, "Hey, little girl, can you please put your daddy on the walkie, please?"

Lee took the radio from their hands, "This is Lee. What's up?"

"I'm trapped down here in the motel. I was trying to get gas but some of them showed up and now I'm stuck," Glenn explained.

"Don't worry, we're gonna send some people over there to help you get out of there."

"Okay, great. Please hurry."

Kenny walked up to them, asking, "So what's the situation?"

"Glenn's down at the motel, he found some gas and he's trapped," Lee explained.

"Well, shit. Let's get some people to head down there to save him," Kenny said.

"I can come with you," Carley offered.

"Alright, let's head out."

As they start to walk out the back door, Clementine and Kassidy walked up to them, saying, "Be careful."

"I'm supposed to tell you that," Lee chuckled.

━━━━━━━━━━

About an hour or so later, Clem and Kassidy look over to see that they were back.

Kassidy followed Kenny as he spoke, "So I'm guessing it went well."

"Yea we got some gas for your truck in the trunk of my car," Glenn nodded.

"Great job, the sooner we get out of this place, the better."

"And don't forget, we still need to get my dad his pills," Lilly retorts.

"Right. What she said."

"So how has everything been since we left?" asked Lee.

"Well our 'friend' over there is in and out of it, and we still need to find the keys to that back office," Kenny replied.

"Okay then."

Kassidy and Kenny walked away to their family. "Hey, Mom, how's Duck doing?" she asked.

"He's fine, love. Just a little shaken up."

Kassidy nodded with a soft smile. "That's good then!" she clapped then turned towards Kenny "Hey, Dad?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna play a game Clem and I found?" she looked up at him with expectant eyes.

"Kass-"

She cut him off, "Please? It's your favorite, Checkers! Plus Clem and I are bored!" she rocked on her heels as she stared up at him.

"Oh, alright. Come on, kiddo," he chuckled and shook his head then followed after the teen who was running over to Clementine, "He said yes, Clem!"

They had been playing for a little and Kenny won. Kassidy was about to say something until Lee and Doug came running back into the store, both out of breath, Lee said that he has the keys to the office. He told everyone to get ready to get out as soon as they get the medicine for Larry.

Kassidy clapped slightly but was interrupted by the sound of the alarm going off. "Ah, shit!" Kenny stood up. "That's gonna attracted every one of those damn things!"

"Come on, Duck, Luna, honey," Katjaa quickly put Lolly's backpack on her back as everyone started getting ready, the walkers already banging on the door. "We've got to go."

"I'll pull the truck up around the back!"

"Do it fast!" Lilly ran out of the office, medicine in hand. "We've got to get my dad out of here!"

"I'm not planning on bloody dilly-dallying!" Kenny yelled. "Honey, take Duck and Kassidy into the office and barricade the shit out of that door. Glenn, when you start hearin' me honking in the alley, out start getting people out of here!"

"Got it!"

"Doug, Carley and Lee, you make sure I defences stay up till then! And Lee, I better take that axe in case I run into any of them on my way to the truck!"

Lee tossed him the axe, and he ran out the back door.

As Katjaa brought Duck into the office, Larry and Lilly following, Kass, however, slipped out of the way, making her way over to Clem.

"Come on, Clem, we've got to go!" She yelled. "Lee can follow us!"

"Girls! I need to find something strong that can go in the handles!" Lee yelled. He was holding the double doors shut, walkers pushing against it, struggling to keep it closed as Carley shot walkers and Doug held the window up.

"Okay!" Clem said and the pair of them ran off, looking through the pharmacy for something to give to Lee.

"Anything?" He yelled.

"No!" Clem said.

"Oh, wait!" Kassidy ran into the office, dodging her mother's arms and grabbing a walking stick that was leaning against the wall. She ran back over to Lee, where Clem was, and handed the stick to him. He pushed it into the door, as both Doug and Carley yelped.

"I'm out of ammo!" Carley yelled.

Before Clem and Kass had even moved, Lee was over with Carley, handing her ammo, but before he'd even turned around, Doug screamed, being pulled out of the window, and they could hear his screams as the walkers began eating him.

"Doug..." Carley covered her mouth. "He's gone...

"Lee, Carley, Kass, Clem, come on!" Kenny appeared in the doorway to the office, and then ran off again.

Clem screamed as a walker grabbed her ankle. Kassidy stopped to help, but Lee ushered her towards the office.

"Go, I'll get Clem!"

She nodded, and ran into the office, where Larry was holding the door open. Katjaa pulled her in for a hug, and placed her in the truck. A few minutes later, Clem climbed into the car, looking rather upset.

"Dad!" Kassidy tapped his shoulder franticly. "Lee! We're forgetting Lee!"

Kenny ran back in, and came out with Lee, who had a large bruise on his cheek, and climbed in next to Clem, Duck, and Kass.

"Alright, " Kenny climbed into the car. "Let's get the fuck out of here."

━━━━━━━━━━

After they had barely escaped the drugstore, the adults clean up the dead "dead" walkers from the motel to make this place their own. As Glenn was pulling a walker to the pile of walkers to burn, Carley walks up to him and says, "I'll have to say, this motel may become something. Nice pick."

"Yeah, I sure hope so. We just have to clean the smell of corpses and put up a wall at the entrance and we can call this place home. Plus on top of that, we have you who's good with a gun."

"Yeah," she replied then walked away to leave him to listen to the radio before he left after talking to Lee.

Kassidy was standing next to Clem and Duck. He was talking about some comic book stuff. They were just telling her about Iron Man when Lee came over.

"Hey, uh, Duck, can you give us some space for a moment, please?" he asked. Duck then walked away to his dad.

"Why not me, too?"

"Just seems like-" he was cut off by her laughing.

"I'm just messing with you, Lee. I know Duck can be... A handful, " Kassidy explained.

"Oh, uh, right," he cleared his throat. "You guys okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. So this place is gonna be our home... For a while, at least?" Kassidy asked.

"It's looking like it, kid. Not sure if it's gonna be safe forever but it will do for now." He then looks at Clementine, who had a sad expression on her face.

"Clem what's the matter?" he asked.

"When those walkers grabbed me, I fell and my walkie broke. I know it sounds weird but that's how I always talked to my parents. But now they're gone, it's gone" she explained in a sad voice.

Kassidy frowned then hugged Clem, "I'm sorry you lost your walkie, Clem."

"Thank you, Kassidy," she smiled, hugging her back.

Kenny and Katjaa were talking about the motel and securing it when he looked over at the RV then saw Kassidy and Clementine hugging. It made him happy and scared for them. Happy to see Kassidy make a friend in this changing world, even if she was much younger. But scared for both of them, like what the world was gonna do to them and Duck.

Katjaa noticed his look and asked, "Are you, okay honey? You look worried."

"I'm worried for Duck, Kassidy, and Clementine. I mean Duck seems very unaware of what's going on. Lee said that Clementine's parents might be dead. And we both know about how bad Kassidy's anxiety can get. I'm just scared about what it's gonna do to them."

"They're all safe. We can protect Duck and Kassidy. And Clementine seems safe enough with Lee."

Kenny walked over to Lee and Lilly. "You know what, I think this could work, we've got beds, defenses and we have people who know how to use a gun," Lilly smiled.

"Yeah, I think we're gonna be okay," Kenny responded, smirking. Just as he had said that, the street lights went out one by one, until there were none left and all the lights to the motel finally shut off.

The kids squeal in fright while the adults groan, "Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.2K 17
You lived a simple life as a kid, you had perfect parents that would do anything for your benefit. Everything was perfect. But then... The dead sta...
38.7K 950 39
(Completed) A fanfiction roughly following the storyline of The Walking Dead season 4. Mostly about Clementine and her relationship with Louis throug...
193K 5.3K 44
It's been two years, since the dead started walking and two kids have been surviving it sense then, Y/N and Clementine. They had others protect them...
4.2K 147 12
Family dead. Friends dead. Death is pretty fucking common the last few years. You have roamed alone for a while now. Trust is hard to give.. or get...