In The Fire Nation (For Now)

By hellomynameisema

Hi!!! This is just for like a few days until Katara's healed! If you don't know, read my last book, the trip... More

Day 1- Back in the Fire Nation (part 1)
Day 1- Back in the Fire Nation (part 2)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 2)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 3)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 4-Kataang)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 5-Sukka)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 6-Maiko)
Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 7)
Day 3- Meetings (part 1)
Day 3- Meetings (part 2)
Day 3- Meetings (part 3)
Day 3- Meetings (part 4)
Day 3- Meeting (part 5)
Day 3- Meetings (part 6)
Day 4- Waiting (part 1)
Day 4- Waiting (part 2)
Day 4- Waiting (part 3)

Day 2- I Can't Live Without You (part 1)

167 5 9
By hellomynameisema

AANG'S POV:

I can't take this anymore. It's way to awkward. I can't sleep without her. It hurts me to much to even think about. I need her next to me, so I can hold her; make sure she's safe. 

I got out of my bed. I walked around the Palace, trying to find Tylee's door. It had a pink rectangle on it, so I knew it was hers. 

It was taking to long. I opened my glider and started gliding everywhere, looking for her. I finally found the room, around 7-8 minutes later, and quietly opened the door. 

Her face instantly shot up, and I smiled and blushed when she smiled at me. I motioned for her to come with me, and she tapped on Tylee's shoulder. 

She said something to Ty, and then walked over to me. I kissed her for a second, and then I opened my glider again. 

I put her under me, so she was holding onto my chest. She buried her face in the crook of my neck, and I felt her smiling against my skin as I flew us back to my room. 

I slowly opened the door, and I let her in before me. She went in, and I followed her, closing the door and my glider behind me. 

I lent the glider on the wall and sat next to her in the bed. "Aang, what's up?" she asked. I held her hands in mine so I could tell her. 

"I can't sleep without you," I admitted. "Sweetie," she said, hugging me. She pressed her head in my chest, and I pressed my hands on her back, protecting her. 

"I can't either," she said. I smiled into the hug. I pulled her under the covers and went under myself as I had her turn around, so my chin was resting on her head. 

"I love you, Katara," I said. I knew she smiled. "I love you, too, Aang." 

~~~~~~~~

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, AANG?" 

"I didn't do anything, sweetie-" 

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? I ASK YOU A SERIOUS QUESTION AND THAT'S HOW YOU ANSWER ME?" 

"Sweetie, I'm-" 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" 

"Katara, I really didn't mean it like that!" 

"THEN HOW DID YOU MEAN IT? YOU FUCKING HURT ME, AANG!" 

"Kat, I didn't-" 

"Aang, we're over." 

I stood there, stunned. She didn't just say that. "What?" My voice was barely over a whisper. 

"WE'RE OVER! GO AWAY!" 

----At 3:00 am----

"Sweetie? Why are you up, my love?" Katara as shuffling in the bed sheets under me. "Aang, what are you gonna do?" she asked. 

"What do you mean, baby?" I asked. She turned to look at me. "About the airbenders, I mean. You have to repopulate them," she said. I tensed up. This was awkward. 

"Katara, of course I do," I replied. "It's all up to you, Aang. B-b-but-" I grabbed her chin. 

"Who do you think is gonna help me?" I asked. This was incredibly awkward. "I-I-I don't know. Someone else, someone prettier, someone smarter, someone-" 

I cut her off with a kiss. I swear, i would never get tired of kissing this girl. She's my forever girl, my soulmate, my everything. I love her with all my heart, and I'll never stop. 

She slowly kissed me back, hugging me tight. I wrapped my arms around her waist, deepening the kiss. 

She broke off after a minute or so, and I frowned. 

"You, sweetie. No one else in this universe or the next," I told her. She frowned. "B-but what if you find someone else? Someone you love?" 

"Unless you get a makeover, then I'm not finding anyone else," she said. Then I winced. That's not how it was supposed to come out. 

"So if I get a makeover you'll find someone else?" she asked. "No, sweetie, I meant-" 

"I'd look ugly? Is that it?" I gasped. "Sweetie, you could never look ugly if you tried. I swear, if you were covered head to toe in dirt and mud I'd still think you're the most beautiful girl in the world." 

She started to cry and I wiped away her tears. "Sweetie, don't cry. I love you," I said. 

"You really want to repopulate the airbenders with me?" she asked. I nodded. "Did you forget you're my soulmate?" I asked. She nodded. "Kinda." I snorted a little. 

"We broke enough customs. We have to wait until you're 18 to get married, right?" she asked. I nodded. "We did break enough customs. Once I'm 18. Don't worry, I'll propose," I teased. She snorted and I hugged her tighter. 

"I've never really been in love, Aang. But I finally am, and I couldn't be happier," she said. I squeezed her. "I'm so incredibly happy with you. I wouldn't want anyone else in this universe and the next," I said, squeezing her tightly. 

"What if they payed you a lot?" she asked. I decided to tease her a little, just to see her reaction. 

"Well..." 

"WHAT?!" she yelped. I smiled and grabbed her hands. "DON'T TOUCH ME! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" 
Then the fight started. 

-----------------------------------------

I was crying writing this. I don't know, but I'm feeling really sad right now for some random reason, so I decided to write something sad. I'm sorry for everyone out there.

Random: Do you have a pet? If you do, they're like the cutest thing omg!

Have an awesome day :) (848 words)

Much love xx -Ema

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 861 25
Katara is becoming Queen of the Southern Water Tribe and needs to find a husband so her father puts on a challenge for the princesses hand. Things ha...
107K 2.6K 18
You are a Yuyan Archer, native to the Fire Nation. You are one of the only women skilled enough to be on this elite team. When Prince Zuko was banish...
45.4K 1.6K 50
Fire is world ending. When a healer from his past comes to the Fire Nation at last, everything goes up in flames. Will there be anything to save fro...
997 48 6
The Hundred Year War is over. Peace rules the world in an unprecedented way. The world is starting to heal from the mistakes of the past. It's been...