Princess | Dream

By kiwibear01

"Unnecessarily dramatic as usual." He comments. "I'm not being dramatic!" "Tell it to the judge." Silence fal... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End

Chapter 9

6.5K 195 124
By kiwibear01

I log onto the MCC server and immediately the rush of adrenaline begins to set into my body. I quickly start the stream and welcome all my viewers. "Hello, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. Today is my 3rd MCC and the first MCC of the year. conveniently, the day before Valentine's so our Team names are different from normal." I giggle at the last part as I show my stream my team name: Lime Lovers. 

"Anyway, I'm going to join my team's call now so I'll talk to you guys after we win." I say confidently and join Wilbur, Nihachu, and Dream on the Discord call. 

"Hello Day!" Will and Nikki say simultaneously, causing them to giggle. 

"Hello!" I chirp and begin running around the map, admiring the new decorations for Valentine's Day. 

"Hello?" I hear Dream say after a minute, "Can you hear me?" 

"Yes we can." I reply, "Unfortunately." I add cheekily, making the other 2 teammates giggle. 

"Oh come on, you love my deep, rumbly voice." He says, making his voice deeper to prove his point. I roll my eyes, but his voice does bring shivers down my spine and a fire lights in my core. Luckily, before I embarrass myself more, Nihachu asks us all to come to the podium so we can take some screenshots for our thumbnails.  

After a short while, we're in the voting ring. We see the list of games show up and as the first game, we don't really mind what is chosen but preferably, it would be one of our weakest games so we don't lose too many points. Immediately, Dream and I begin debating which games we want to play and which ones we do not.

"Skybattle is one we definitely want." I say to Dream but he just huffs.

"No, it will be the last resort." He says which makes me put my hands in my hair from annoyance.

"You're SO annoying! We're all good at PVP so Skybattle will be an easy win." I continue arguing. 

"The other teams are also very good at PVP. Especially Techno and Sapnap who are on the SAME team, may I remind you." He snaps.

"I get this odd feeling that we won't be winning this MCC." Wilbur says and Nihachu agrees, stifling a giggle at our childish behaviour.

"Let's just focus on having fun." She says which makes Dream and I stop arguing. 

After a few games, Parkour Warrior was elected. Since Dream and I are unable to agree on pretty much anything, we somehow end up competing against each other. 

"Ha! I'm ahead of you." Dream says victoriously. 

"You're gonna fall in 3. 2. 1-" I say and as I predicted he falls. 

"Guys, you do realise that you're both on the same team?" Nihachu asks laughing. We both stay silent as we focus entirely on the parkour. Even though we are on the same team, we are both competing for first place on the individual player leaderboard. Currently, Dream was in the first place, me in second but I completely blame that on miscommunication during Skybattle. 

In a matter of a few seconds, Dream and I are both racing to the throne. I jump into the throne, Dream doing the same milliseconds after. "YES! I WON!" I exclaim, the adrenaline rushing through me. 

"Yeah, yeah." Dream says defeated but I can hear his smile. 

"Well done you guys!" Wilbur congratulates us along with Nihachu. Our team managed to move up to third place but, unfortunately, we didn't make it to the finals. 

"All I'm saying is that Dream screwed us over." I say as we jump around the final arena, watching the finalists compete. 

"What?" Dream exclaims, "You screwed me over!" He argues.

"How?" I ask.

"In sands of time, you told me to turn left rather than right." He tells me but I roll my eyes.

"It was the left to me." I argue.

"You didn't specify! I had so many coins too!" 

"Whatever, you screwed me over in Skybattle." 

The sound of Wilbur and Nihachu laughing fills my ears immediately after that sentence leaves my lips. 

"You guys have issues." Nihachu says amongst her laughter.

"You can literally see the frustration between you." Wilbur laughs which brings a pink tint to my cheeks. 

"DayDream is pretty much cannon guys!" Nihachu announces which makes Dream and I laugh. I stop for a second to just think about Clay. We're good friends but is there anything else to it? On one hand, I feel fluttery and warm whenever I speak to him but that could just be the rush of streaming that I'm mixing up with feelings for Clay. I mull over the thought for a few seconds when I'm interrupted by the cheers my team sounds as Technoblade's team wins. 

I congratulate them in the chat and then run to the player leaderboards. As I make my way there, Will and Nikkie say their goodbyes, leaving me and Dream in the call. When I arrive in the building I see, to my dismay, Dream is still in first place by 10 points. "History repeated itself huh." He teases. 

"You got lucky." I retort, "I was only 10 points away." 

"Yeah you were MILES away from first place." He exaggerates, making me roll my eyes. 

"Whatever Clay." I say pissed off.

"Aww, is little Day upset?" He coos, making me huff.

"Shut up. CLAY." I exaggerate his name, trying to get under his skin. However, all he does is wheeze. 

"I think I deserve a prize." He says after he calms down. 

"Oh really?" I ask in disbelief at how cocky he is being. 

"Yep." 

"What do you want?" 

"Well, may I bring your memory back to a few days ago? When I told you about who you're teaming with, in this MCC." He says, teasingly. 

I quickly remember that morning and the fiery feeling returns to my core.

"Yeah, I remember." I reply with a slight smirk.

"I want that." He says smugly. I scoff.

"You're delusional." I laugh and he just tuts. 

"Come on Day, it will be fun." He says, sounding incredibly seductive. The feeling in my core intensifies at the tone, and I quickly realise that I am still streaming.

"I'm going to go end my stream." I tell him, almost sounding breathless. 

"I'll wait." He says with his deep rumbly voice. I leave the VC and turn to look at the chat. I read some of the donations, trying to avoid the ones mentioning Dream as much as possible. But, the majority are asking about Daydream. I bite my lip, debating whether to give the subject any attention. 

"Alright guys, thank you all for the donations. To clear things up, Dream and I are not dating. We haven't ever seen each other, we don't know what the other person looks like. To conclude, we're just friends. " I say seriously, "I hope you all enjoyed the stream, I'm going to raid Tommy now." I say and end the stream. 

I take a deep breath and call Dream back. "Hey Bella." He greets me sweetly, bringing a smile to my face. 

"Hi Clay." I greet back.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me. 

"Okay. The whole shipping thing is getting slightly overwhelming." I say honestly.

"If you want, I can address it seriously? And we can stop it in the lore?" He suggests, making my stomach feel fluttery.

"No, it's okay Clay. It wouldn't end it anyway. Plus I thought you liked the lovers arc?"

"I do like it, a lot. But I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." He says gently. A silence falls and I can't help but feel intense butterflies in my stomach. 

"Thank you." I say softly, breaking the silence.

"I'm being serious. Just say a word and I'll sort it all out, Princess." He says tenderly. I feel a blush on my cheeks and a smile tugs at my lips. I've never seen Clay be so genuine and sweet before. 

"I love you Clay." George's high-pitched voice suddenly sounds through my headphones.

"I love you too Princess!" Nick's deep voice rumbles after. An embarrassed blush covers my entire face the moment that the two boys make their presence known. I hear Clay clear his throat, "You guys are such idiots." He scolds them as they burst out laughing. 

"How long were you listening for?" Clay asks after they calm down. 

"Only like a minute." George says, still giggling. Once again, George and Nick burst out laughing.

"I'm going to go now guys." I speak up, still feeling embarrassed. 

"No, don't." Nick says. 

"Bella, we're sorry. Don't go." George says guiltily. 

"No, it's okay don't worry. But my mum's calling me. See you later." I say quickly and leave the VC. 

"I hope you're happy." Clay says angrily, and the other two boys just shuffle guiltily in their chairs. 

"We're sorry Clay. We thought it would be funny." George says and Nick agrees. Clay takes a deep breath and runs his hand through his hair in frustration.

"It's okay. I'm sure she's fine." Clay says.

"Hey um- Clay?" George grabs his attention, "Do you like her?" 

"Well yeah, we're good friends." He replies.

"Just friends?" Nick questions further. 

"Yes Nick. Just friends." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 69K 40
"Can I tell you a secret?" he says in a hushed voice in the ill-illuminated room. "Spill," I smiled, thinking it was going to be something stupid lik...
200K 5.1K 68
A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clutch moments. This quickly attracts the at...
697K 25K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
145K 2K 43
So your Dreams 19 year old sister that comes to him when your mom kicks you out and he helps you (btw your not drista just to clarify) and you go and...