Winx 15 Years Later

By Kennedi225

The Winx have just defeated Valtor and brought back light to the stars and the universe now the Winx find out... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Aurthors Note
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Happy New Year's 🎊🎈🎆🥳🎉
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 pt 1
Author's Note

Chapter 1

3.2K 31 9
By Kennedi225

Winx's POV

"Girls" Stella said.

"Yes" they say.

"I don't feel good" Stella said.

"Neither do I" they said in unison.

"Let's check our temperature" Flora said.

"Ok".

"98.6".

"98.5".

"98.6".

"98.6".

"98.4".

"98.5".

"Our temperature seems fine so what could it be" Stella said?

"Do you think we might be- " Tecna said?

"Let's take a test" Bloom said.

5 minutes later.

"Positive" they all shout.

"I can't believe we are pregnant" Aisha said!

"We have to tell the guys" Flora said.

They nod.

"Let's call them all on my phone" Stella said.

"Okay" they said.

Stella calls Brandon.

"Hello".

"Hi Brandon are all the guys there with you" ?

"Yeah why" ?

"We all have something to tell you guys" Musa said.

"We do to let us go first" Sky said.

"Okay go". Bloom said

"We uh let's breakup girls" Sky said.

"What" the girls yell.

"Let's breakup girls all of us" Nabu said.

"This is a joke right "Stella said?

"No" all the guys shake their heads.

"Why" Flora asked?

"We just aren't happy in this relationship sorry" Riven said.

"Well if that's what you want then goodbye"Stella said while hanging up then all the girls burst out crying.

"How could they do that do us and we just about to tell we were pregnant with their kids"Bloom said between sobs.

"I hate them" Aisha said all the girls nodded.

"We need a break let's tell Miss Faragonda and tell her if anyone asked that we want on a mission we can just buy a house big enough for all of us and our kids on Earth" Bloom said?

"I'm up for it"Stella said Musa and Flora nodded.

"Tecna Aisha"?

"Let's go"they said in unison.

"Let's get packing" Bloom said.

10 minutes later*

"Ok let's go to Miss Faragonda's office to explain "Tecna said.

They walk into the office and Miss Faragonda look at them and smiles then she sees the bags and her smile drops.

"Winx what is it are you leaving"?

"Yes Ma'am and here is why" Bloom said and then explained the whole situation to her.

By the end Miss Faragonda we in tears and hugging the girls.

"I'm glad you told me I won't say a word I'll tell everyone that you are on a mission and I can't say what it is".

"Well you better get going girls promise to talk to me as soon as your settled okay" she asked the girls nodded.

"Bye" they all said and went through the portal the girls all had lots of money saved up so they were able to buy a huge house in Gardenia.

Picture.

"Wow it's beautiful it perfect for us and our children let's start moving in and looking for jobs". Bloom said the girl get moving and in 3 hours they are done.

Kitchen

Living Room

Dining Room

Stella Fashion Studio.

Flora's Greenhouse.

Aisha's Gym.

Musa's Music Room

Bloom's Room

Bloom's Bathroom

Stella's Room

Stella's Bathroom

Flora's Room

Flora's Bathroom

Tecna's Room

Tecna's Bathroom

Aisha'a Room

Aisha's Bathroom

Musa's Room

Musa's Bathroom

"Ok so now that we are done packing let's order something to eat then we can sleep and tomorrow we go job searching and do the babies rooms"Tecna said.

"And girls we have to start training after we have the babies" Bloom said.

"Yeah so we can protect our children" Aisha said.

"We will be weak after birth so a few days later after we can birth we need to start training because our kids need to be protected and we can't just stop training" Tecna said.

"Okay after we give birth we will train" Aisha said.

"Okay" the rest of the girls said.

"Now let's order pizza" Musa said.

15 minutes later their pizza arrived and the girls dug in and went up to their rooms after saying goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.5K 51
As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power with every day that passess by and havi...
2.6K 99 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...
185K 2.1K 38
Bloom was just a normal 20 year old with the perfect life-she has a home and a fiancée, Sky, whom she lived with, loved, and will be married to in 2...
13.5K 345 21
Here we go Book 3 of the Winx Club! The Winx girls are back again hoping for an awesome and stress free school year ahead of them. But again things t...