๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ || ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๏ฟฝ...

By and-the-children-too

You are the apprentice of Count Dooku, he has assigned you to go undercover in the Jedi temple as a housekeep... More

1-The Face of an Angel
2-Young and Beautiful
3-See You Then
4-Dream
5-Ladies First
6-Obi Wan Kenobi
7-I Am No Jedi
8-Not Much
9-I'm Fine
10-Hello There
11-I Don't Deserve You
13-Screw The Council
14-Stupid Jedi
15-Pity
16-I Love You
17-The Ayes Have It
18-Again
19-Nuvo Vindi
20-You Got This Right?
21-Anakin Help Me
22-You Will Watch
23-I Hope Not
24-Show Them To Me
25-Dont Even Try It
26-Oh Ventress
27-Life Would Have No Meaning
28-Ani You're Being Dramatic
29-You Heard?
30-Close Your Eyes
31-This Is To Forever
32-Yes Mrs.Skywalker
33-Hey Skyguy
34-Cough Drop?
35-Fears
36-Living On The Edge
37-Rose
38-I'll See You Soon
39-I've Been Better
40-Animals
41-Look Again
42-Pretty
43-Eventful
44-Show Us
45-So Uncivilized
46-Darkness
47-This Is Mine
48-Deal
49-Master
50-Its Time
51-Made Up My Mind
52-Please Forgive Me
53-Three Days
54-I'm Sorry
55-Walk With Me
56-No Regret and No Remorse
57-Betrayed
58-Shes Gone
59-Very Much So
60-Plan B
61-Let Me Out
62-Don't Leave
63-Self-Destruct
64-Let's Get This Over With
65-Returning the Favor
66-Shit
67- A Million Kisses
68-Tell Me Everything
69-Events In The Mirror
70-She's Here
71-So Be It
72-Dosages
73-Easy Prey
74-I Did Too
75-For You
76-Dreams or Nightmares?
77-Not Real
78-Guys Night
79-You're Not Real
80-Helpless
81-Beautiful
82-We
83-What You Couldn't
84-Worst Nightmare
85-Burn
86-High Ground
Epilogue: One True Love
Hayden's Pain
Bonus: Kylo Part 1
Bonus: Kylo Part 2
Bonus: Kylo Part 3

12-I'm Still Perfect

10.2K 280 371
By and-the-children-too

Unknown POV (You'll find out later who the traitor is 😬)
"Lord Sidious," I bow to greet the Sith Lord on my holopad, "(y/n) has gotten close to Skywalker, too close.. this could be problematic, should I eliminate her?"

He gave a wicked smile that I could hardly see under his hood, "No, this is exactly what I expected to happen when I had Dooku return her to Coruscant."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "But sir how could this possibly benefit you? She is a powerful Sith and if she goes to the light then the Jedi will have one more person to use against you." I protested respectfully.

"Not to worry, I am in need of a new apprentice and (y/n) or Anakin will do just fine," he cackles, "When the time comes either (y/n) will kill Anakin thus furthering her into the dark side or Dooku will kill her in front of him and in his rage he will be easily corrupted."

"Is Dooku aware of this plan?" I question, Dooku is his apprentice but yet he said he needs a new one, does he plan to kill Dooku?

He scoffs, "He has become more trouble than he is worth. He will be among the dead by the end of this." He responds menacingly, so that's a no then..

"Well then It's a great plan my lord," I praise him.

"Good, now keep watching over her and report to me if anything in their relationship changes." He demanded before ending the call.

(y/n)'s POV
"What is it?" Anakin asked me and I lightly pushed on him so we could sit up. I felt my heart beating rapidly in my chest, what if he doesn't accept me? What if he turns me in to the counsel and I'm left to rot in a cell again? I felt fear start to consume my body and I was trying hard to get the words to come out to tell him, I couldn't lie to him anymore.

"Hey," I felt his hands hold onto mine and I looked into his eyes, "I can sense your fear and whatever it is you can tell me (y/n)." He placed one hand on my cheek in an effort to comfort me. "There isn't anything you can say that will make me not love you."

I closed my eyes and let out a small sigh, "I'm-"

"(y/n)?" A voice interrupted me outside of my room and was followed by a few knocks on my door.

"Lida?" I respond confused as to why she would be here. I stood up and pulled Anakin to his feet. I led him to the bathroom, "Stay in here." I whispered to him as I closed the door on his annoyed expression but he understood that he couldn't be seen in here.

I walked to my door and opened it to see Lida with a concerned look on her face, "I saw you leave the party, are you okay?"

"Uh yeah I'm good I just got a little food poisoning." I lied as I checked behind her to see if she came alone.

"But you didn't eat anything?" She responded giving me a confused look.

Before I could come up with another excuse there was a loud explosion and it shook the temple.
I grabbed onto the doorframe to steady myself and Lida did as well, "What the hell?" I started running down the hallway with her following behind me.

Another loud explosion happened and the temple shook once again and this time debris started to fall and our path was blocked.

"Let me," Anakin came from behind us and Lida glanced at him in confusion wondering where he could have come from. He used the force and pushed the debris aside and we all ran to get outside of the temple.

There were multiple people shouting and running for the exits. Coming through the crowd was Obi-Wan, "Anakin thank the force I found you." He sounded out of breathe like he had just ran here from the ball.

"What's happening Obi-Wan?"

"It seems there's a separatist attack on the temple we need to get to our fighters and defend now before they destroy the temple!" He shouts and he grabs Anakin by the arm and they take off towards the way we just came from.

Attack on the temple? Dooku didn't tell me anything about this and why would he attack knowing I'm here!

"(y/n) we should get outside where it's safe!" Lida interrupts my thoughts and grabs my arm to pull me out of the building. I follow her outside and I look up to see separatist fighter ships flying through the air as well as one red and one yellow republic fighters following them from behind. I noticed they weren't just targeting the temple but surrounding businesses and peoples houses.

The yellow one shot down a fighter and it comes flying towards Lida and I. I looked around us to see if there were any Jedi near only to see that everyone else has fled from the temple at a much safer distance. She screamed and covered her face while I used the force to stop it and toss it to the side.

"How- how did that not hit us?" She trembled as she looked towards the ship that was now a few feet from where we stood.

"I don't know." I responded, glad that she didn't see what I had done. I grabbed her and pulled her further away down the steps of the temple.

A separatist fighter started to follow us and it was firing shots that barely missed us. Why would they be trying to kill me? Unless... Dooku knows I've been lying to him..

I heard shots fire and I braced myself for the impact but instead I heard an explosion as the separatist fighter exploded. I looked up to see it was Anakin who was in the yellow fighter and he just saved our lives. He gave me a two finger salute with a smirk before he flew away back to the temple towards the other fighters.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I turned my attention to Lida who started vomiting into a bush. I tapped her back to comfort her and she kept going for a few minutes before finally pulling herself up. She used the back of her hand to wipe her mouth.

"Thanks (y/n)." She smiled weakly and I gave her a smile back.

"I need to get to the Senate building where it's safe and I need to get BD-1." I told her, "You should to go make sure your family is okay, I'm sure your children are scared." She nodded in response and we parted ways.

I reached Padmé's apartment which was still empty besides the two droids who were looking outside from the balcony towards the temple.

"Beep-Boop." I heard BD-1 speak sadly.

"I'm sure your master is fine BD-1, no need to get upset." C3PO comforted him in his own way which sounded more annoyed than actually comforting.

"BD!" I called for him and the droid turned and jumped in excitement when he saw me. He ran and jumped onto me and I caught him with my arms and gave him a little hug before he crawled to sit on my shoulder.

I walked up to the balcony to look at the temple from here and I could no longer see any fighters. I finally let myself feel the anger I was holding in over what Dooku had done, attacked the temple without telling me, his own fighters were trying to kill me. I clenched my fists in frustration.

"I'll see you later 3PO." I told the droid before turning to leave. I need to speak to him NOW.

"Goodbye Miss (y/l/n)."

I rushed back to the temple to see the Jedi were outside reassuring everyone that the threat has been handled. I noticed Anakin talking to Obi-Wan and I slipped past them to get inside of the temple.

I reached my room and l pulled out my holopad to call Dooku. I set BD down and told him to be quiet.

Dooku answered and gave me no greeting, instead he stared at me with a blank expression.

"What the hell was that?" I questioned him a harsh tone that showed how mad that I was.

"How dare you speak to me in that tone." He spat at me.

"Are you serious? You orchestrated an attack without telling me and your fighters tried to kill me!" I shouted at him not feeling any fear over him in this moment.

He laughed, "I didn't think you could be trusted and I assure you they weren't going to kill you."

"Why would you think I couldn't be trusted? And It sure as hell looked like it when I had shots fired only inches from my face!" I growled at him and I was full of rage and this only seemed to make him smile.

"You stupid girl, you think I didn't know about your little party tonight? Or that Shaak Ti has been at the temple." He glared at me and I paused not knowing what to say. "I knew I shouldn't have sent you back but I had my orders." He looked away from me for a moment before looking back to me, "I'm sorry about this little one, but you've given me no choice."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "Sorry for wha-" I was cut off by the sound of two light sabers.

I glanced to my left see a figure appear out of the shadows, "Ventress." I sneered when my sister came into view. We practically grew up together under Dookus care, he brought her in when I was 13 years old and she was 11. We never got along, instead we always fought to see who was better and I always came out victorious. He always kept her fighting in the clone wars so I haven't seen her in months.

"Sister, how lovely it is to see you." She spoke in her soft menacing tone.

"Hmph I wish I could say the same." I chuckled as I stepped to my closet where my sabers were.

"Bring her to me alive Ventress." Dooku demanded before disappearing from the holopad.

"Now we can do this the easy way," she stepped closer to me and pointed one of her weapons to me, "or the hard way."

I smiled at her, "You should already know my answer." I quickly flung the closet open with the force and my weapons flew into my hands.I ignited them instantly and they formed an x behind me.

"I was really hoping you'd say that." She hissed before coming at me and I pulled my sabers infront of me to clash with hers.

I heard BD beep from the other end of the room which caused Ventress to look over to him, "I see you have a pet." She broke away from me and rushed to him raising her lightsabers in order to strike him.

"No!" I screamed and used the force to shove her into the wall when she was only seconds from killing him. "Run BD!" He was reluctant to leave me but he listened and ran out of the door into the hallway.

While my attention was to him I felt a punch to my face and blood start to go down my nose. Ventress laughed as she used the force to throw my weapons from my hands across the room.

"Leave it to you to fall into the light side." She punched me again but this time in the stomach and I fell to the floor with a grunt. "Little miss perfect, not so perfect anymore." She spat on me.

I used my leg and swung it across hers to make her fall and she dropped both of her weapons. I grabbed one of them and held it to her throat while I pinned her to the ground. "I'm still perfect." I teased and I pushed the saber closer to her throat.

"Do it then," She glared into my eyes full of hate. I hesitated for a moment before moving the saber away from her. This isn't who I wanted to be anymore. "Wow you really have become weak." She used the force to grab her other weapon and she plunged it into my shoulder. I screamed in pain
and dropped down as I put pressure on the wound.

She stood over me, "Nighty-night sis." She lifted her foot and stomped on face and everything went dark.

(a/n I hope you all had a wonderful week! I was debating on making the Ventress fight longer but I honestly feel like I suck at writing fight scenes haha so I thought it was best to keep it short. I will be updating tomorrow hope you do enjoyed this chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.6K 25
A princess in disguise and a young slave boy. Both destined to be more. What will happen when they meet? All rights go to Disney and Lucasfilm. I onl...
2.1K 3 26
It's been a long while since I worked on this series but now it finally continues the alternate timeline where Anakin Skywalker does not turn to the...
1.6M 46.1K 73
*Under Editing* (Anakin/Vader x Reader) In a galaxy where Darth Vader never lost his limbs or burned on Mustafar. He is at his peak of power and run...
29.9K 839 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...