๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต

Galing kay fwnini

"๐‘ต๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’›๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐’€๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ปY ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

35.7K 825 239
Galing kay fwnini

"𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕"
MAJIA | Gee
OCTOBER
Atlanta 📍

"Yo, can one of y'all pass me that magenta paint
right there?"

Katie's stupid dumb ass was the one that passed it to me and I wished that I could've given it right back to her.

"A thank you would be nice." She twirled her brunette hair around her finger.

"Yea, it would be nice." I took the paints from her.

Being an artist was hard when there were other artists like Katie that always had to say something smart. If we weren't in this studio, miss Katie would be paralyzed.

I continued painting my picture. I was drawing my depiction of Zeus for a client that had it requested from me. I worked in an art gallery and this was nothing rare or out of the blue for someone to ask.

The thing I loved about this gallery was that they gave us space to complete our paintings here if we needed to. My apartment was a little too tight already, so it was great.

I was in my zone. The paint was applied smoothly against my canvas. The sound of the room had been ignored by my ears and mind. This was home.

I heard a couple people walk into the pale white room.

"Majia. This is Savior. Savior this is Majia. You guys will probably be sharing this section of the studio, so welcome." Ant introduced me to the new artist.

"Wassup." I greeted him briefly and he nodded.

People here were constantly bothering me. I couldn't go ten minutes of painting without an interruption. I just liked to be in my space while they were in theirs.

I took a quick break to eat some lunch, and my best friend Destiny came back from the open gallery to the studio to see me.  She sat down beside me in the empty chair.

She had been my closest friends since we were kids, because our parents were. We never fought, except over little things. She was practically my sister.

Des was stunning. She was kinda tall, had pretty brown skin, and one of the most model like faces I had ever seen. Right now, her hair was in some blond-ish butterfly locs. None of my family was ugly.

"How long you been doing this for?" She always came by to see me.

"A few hours. I'm almost half way done."

"It looks mad good. You tryna come to a small kickback thing at mine after? Free everything for the hostess' best friend." She offered.

I accepted it, "Bet. I'll be there. What you finna do?"

"Bout to go get Reese to help me set up,"Reese was her friends with benefits. It wasn't just to set up.

"After y'all done make sure you clean up any juices on the floor. Ion wanna have to leave cause my shoes got sticky."

"Girl, shut up!" She laughed and so did I.

"You want me to see if my brother wanna come?" I asked her knowing she would say yes.

Her and my younger brother had little crushes on each other that no one could ignore. I lowkey wanted them together because they fit each other so perfectly.

"Yea, of course Elijah can come." She looked at the clock. "Okay, I'm finna go to get this shit started up, so I'll see you later Gee." Destiny gave me a small hug and left.

I picked back up and mixed blues, and whites, and greens, trying to find the perfect color for the background. At times, I could be a perfectionist. I wouldn't stop doing something until it was perfect and if it couldn't reach those standards, I'd trash it.

I stopped when I heard rustling from my left side. It was the new guy setting up his stuff. I wished he would be a little quieter.

"That shit fye." He pointed at my picture.

The man was fine. He had a coily man bun and nice teeth. He had to be above six feet tall and he was brown skin.

"Thanks." I decided to be nice.

"Do you mind holding this right here? I needa screw the leg back together." Savior motioned to his tall wooden easel.

I held the opposite leg for him.

"G'looks." He told me.

I went back to finishing up, but I could feel his eyes on me. In that moment, I was happy that my skin was too dark to blush through.

"How long you been working here?" He continued to set up his space.

"Uh, about six months. I started right after I graduated. Where you work before here?"

"I ain't really work no where. Ant saw me painting a mural in my hood and he wanted me to show case some of my stuff here."

Anthony didn't like for people to show up here and try to do an interview with a portfolio and all that to work here. He was more of the type to discover people and catch them when they were being naturally artistic.

I'd always wanted to be an artist and I was going to find a gallery to display at, but Ant found me when I was face painting at my little cousin's birthday party. It was a weird scenario, but it all worked out.

"Ohh, that's mad cool." At this point, I was dying to get to Destiny's place and turn up a little bit.

I finally completed my artwork and moved it over to make sure it dried over night. I needed to be able to wrap it up in the morning.

"Ight, I'm finna go. I'll see you," I told Savior on my way out. He waved goodbye absentmindedly.

I hopped into my car and drove over to my parent's house to get my brother. Lijah still lived with them because my momma babied his stupid ass all the time.

Pulling up, I saw all the lights on meaning that everyone was home. Here goes the crazy.

"Lijah! Let's go!" I shouted up the stairs.

"Not you walking past your motherrr." Ma said from beside me in the kitchen.

"Hey, Ma. What you doing?"

"Finna go annoy yo' daddy."

"Leave my pops alone. That man don't never get peace in this house." I smiled.

"He don't want peace in this house." She shrugged.

I heard his loud ass foot steps approaching. I was more of a daddy's girl and everyone knew it.

"Hey, pops." I hugged him.

"Wassup, Gee. Where y'all going?" He talked about me and Elijah.

"We going to Destiny's house. Can you cashapp me some money, like fifty dollars? I wasted gas cause your son's car been broke down for the last 3 months." I knew he would say yes.

"Ight, I gotchu." Dad pulled out his phone.

"Leo! I asked you for gas money and all you said was that I was grown." Ma told him.

"Cause you is."

"Bet, Ima stop being so grown around you. Betta go find a damn pocket pussy to play with."

"Ma! That's so nasty, bro." I shook my head in disgust.

My brother came down the stairs and greeted me with a mug on his face. I hoped that he realized uber was a thing.

"Baby, go upstairs and iron those jeans again. Or you want me to do it? Cause you gotta look good for Des." Ma was tryna play cupid.

"Nah, my son got his own game going on. He don't need you to iron his clothes, Ali."

"Ion even like that girl. I'm just going to get smoked up and leave." Lijah fronted.

Elijah was such a stoner, but my parents didn't really care because they were smokers themselves. The only time my mom stopped us from smoking in the house was when the smell got too loud.

"Don't play with my best. We all know y'all like each other." I bucked at him.

"Ight, y'all need to get on. We got sum inappropriate things to do." Lord have mercy. My mother had no
filter.

"Yup, it's time to go."

We got into my car and made our way to Destiny's place. Getting into her driveway, I saw my ex's beat up black car in the driveway. Who invited him?

Walking through the door, I was instantly pulled to the side by Des.

"Majia, girl, I'm sorry but that nigga Kai done invited Tay. I ain't know till they got here."

"It's cool. Just show me where the weed at and it's all good." I didn't wanna think about him or our toxic relationship.

She pointed to the corner and I saw her go and talk to my brother. They were so in love and they didn't even notice it. They liked each other since they were kids. And me and Xavier, Des' brother, used to always try to get them together. They were good for each other.

After looking at them, I dreaded going into that corner. The niggas here looked corny, except for the ones we were actually friends with. On my way to the circle, I was stopped by my friend Shoota. I'd seen him shoot before and, no, I didn't know how he had gotten that nickname.

"Aye, wassup lil gee?" He dapper me up with his lightskin hand.

"Nun, just chilling. I'm lowkey ready to dip though." I confessed.

"Why? What happen?"

"That nigga Kai invited my ex. Like that nigga always thinks everything is a fucking joke. I love Kai but he needa stop doing childish shit like that."

"Oh, that's fucked up. Make sure you tell him about it later. I ain't know he did all that. He ain't mean no harm, but he starts a lot of shit." Shoota shook his head.

"For realll." I sighed. "But, ight, Ima fuck with you Shoota."

"Ight."

Fun fact, I actually fucked both of them before. There were no types of feelings involved or anything like that, because we all knew what was up. In college, I just liked to have fun and do whatever I wanted to, but, of course, I could be serious when I needed to.

When I sat down on the couch where the circle was, I felt it dip in. I looked over to see Tay twisting one of his dreads.

"Hey, bae. You look good." I couldn't lie. He did too.

"Thank you, but don't call me that." I inhaled.

"Yea, ight. Why you been ignoring a nigga lately? Fuck I do?"

He had to be stupid.

"Tay, fuck outta my face. What you mean 'fuck I do'? Nigga you fucking cheated on me twice and one of them was my ex friend. Get from around me 'cause me and my daddy'll beat the shit out you."

"Cut that shit out. Let's go chill and we can talk about it some more. And we can talk about how good you look in them jeans." He always ignored everything I said.

"Stop talking to me. I'm not interested in you." I passed the blunt to the person on my other side.

Tay had made me feel like I wasn't enough a countless amount of times. Being cheating on felt like shit and it was the best way to give someone trust issues. I didn't even know how I got wrapped up in someone so toxic and undeserving of my love but I did. I regretted it deeply.

He fixed his white tee and thankfully left me alone. After a few more hits and a couple drinks, I was ready to go home. I wanted to be in the studio. Drawing was the only thing that could help me clear my mind. I smoked so much that I started thinking I was immune to weed.

___________________________________
First chapter of passion! Lmk your thoughts, opinions and feedback:

Comment, vote and share!

Much love 💕

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

116K 4.2K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
624K 25.1K 27
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
9.9K 507 27
4 YEARS LATER... Sequel to ๐ˆ๐… ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„.