Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) 🍒
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) 🍒
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) 🍒
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
39.)
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

12.)

1.5K 23 0
By sxmply_basxc

// A.N: I am doing another time skip because I wanna get spicy!!! (Three months to be exact, so it's November.) Much love <3 //

                            Rachelle's P.O.V:

It's been such an odd day. When Garrett came over he barely kissed me. It was like he couldn't stand my lips on his. Like he didn't want to be with me. Every time we talked it was like something else was on his mind. He didn't really pay attention to anything I said, and he barely talked.

I asked him if everything was ok and he just blew me off saying "if it wasn't I wouldn't be here".

But that wasn't like him. He was never distant towards me. Well, except for last week.

As his hands glided down my stomach while he stood behind me I lightly cleared my throat.

"Garrett? Kiss me" I said breathlessly turning around.

He quickly grabbed my face and jammed our lips together. Our tongues collided and my hands slowly fell from his shoulders to trail down his torso over his shirt.

"Rachelle, I can't. No, we have to stop" he said pushing me away.

I quickly realized how heated we'd gotten and was grateful it had stopped. I was NOT ready for that. I drew in a hard and heavy breath.

"I'm sorry" I said exhaling shallowly.

"No, baby. It— it wasn't you. It's— I just— it's me Princess" he stuttered.

After that night last week he closed himself off for a couple days. Even when he came to see me a few days later he was weird. He seemed fine yesterday though.

We had a great day. We hung out at his house with Mo and played games and ate food all day. We laughed and joked, and really enjoyed ourselves. Or so I thought. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I did something I'm unaware of.

Finally, after being practically ignored all day, I said, "Garrett, you have to talk to me."

He looked at me like he didn't understand a word I'd just said.

"I've been with you all day. I have talked to you" he said calmly.

"Garrett? You seem like you don't want to be here. Is everything ok? Is there something I need to know? Something I did?"

I didn't understand what was happening. Why was he acting so weird??

"It's not you, it's me. It's in my head" he said pulling me to him.

"That doesn't really help baby" I said trying to understand what was really going on.

I pulled myself back to look at him. "Is there anything I can do? I'm a good listener if you wanna talk" I said trying to be as much help as possible.

"I know Princess. I know" he said looking down at our intertwined hands.

I pulled his head up and leaned in to kiss him. I slowly laid a soft and warm kiss on his lips. He deepened the kiss pulling my head tighter to his. He kissed me like this was the last time he'd ever taste my lips.

"Ok, ok Sweetie," he said pulling back, "let's... watch a movie."

There it is. He's acting weird again.

"Do I taste bad or something" I ask trying to lighten the tense, but not angry, feeling in the room.

He laughed and threw his head back a bit, leaning his face down to me still laughing.

"What would make you think that" he asked with a smug grin.

I tried to think of a light way to say "you're being weird, why won't you kiss me?"

"Well, you didn't really kiss me earlier when you came in, and you haven't kissed me since then until just now, and just now you acted like I... smelt weird or tasted bad" I said trying to sound confused more so than angry.

"No, I just..." he paused looking around the room like answers would appear on the wall.

"I just can't get... how do you say" he asked looking at me and raising his hands to quote me, "hot and heavy."

I smiled, chuckling lightly at him.

"Well we don't have to get hot and heavy" I said using my fingers to motion quotation marks.

"I know, but I don't want to chance it. I know when to stop and I know the feeling" he said looking away.

"The feeling" I questioned, not being exactly sure of what he meant.

"Ya. The feeling. You know?" He looked to me pleading for me to understand.

"Um... no. I'm sorry, I don't" I said.

He lightly huffed and readjusted his body to face it more towards me.

"The feeling, or urge, to... you know... be with you..." he said trying to clarify.

To be honest, his little "explanation" made it worse. I thought I knew what he was talking about before, but now I had no idea.

"You're not making any sense Garrett" I said trying not to sound condescending.

"Can you just say it? I won't judge. We've been pretty honest this whole time, let's not change it" I said letting him know I won't judge.

"Remember how I said I've only ever had bad experience with relationships" he asked looking at me.

"Yes..." I mumbled low.

"Well, if I'm being honest," he started, "and I hope you're not going to be mad—" I cut him off really quick before he continued.

"I won't be. Promise."

He smiled nervously, looking back at our hands. "Sex was a big part of my past relationships, if that's what you want to call them" he said.

"Now, I don't want you to think I'm an awful person, because I'm not, but it's the truth."

I just listened as he continued.

"I was with Chelsey for almost a year before anything happened" he said sounding deep in thought.

"Long story short, she turned into a 'bad girl' and convinced me to have sex."

He quickly moved on.

"Amber and I were together for 2 months before anything happened, but she was... well, a hoe to begin with, so I wasn't surprised when she wanted it" he said.

I just nodded while he talked.

"It was my fault both of my relationships ended," he said sounding guilty, "and the reason was sex."

He looked at me like he was searching for something.

"How was it your fault? What do you mean" I asked genuinely curious.

"I uh— I can't explain, but it was my fault" he said sitting back against the couch.

"Basically, to get to my point, the feeling is a need to have... sex with you because that's what I got used to," he said glancing his eyes to me, but quickly looking away.

"And I don't want to ruin us Rachelle" he continued, making the last part sound urgent and important.

"You won't Garrett" I said trying to sound sincere.

"I'm happy taking it slow. I don't need sex to be with you. I want our sex to be special for us" I said taking his hand.

"Me too, Princess" he said smiling.

I chuckled to myself. "Next time don't ignore me, just tell me you're feeling hot and heavy" I say swaying my shoulders when I say "hot and heavy".

He just laughs and says "promise" before he kisses my lips.

// Another A.N: Merry Christmas if you celebrate it! Much love <3 🎄🎅🏻 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 208 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...
3.8K 144 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
2.8K 28 22
"Good! This is what I wanted all along and if your in pain then I'm happy! All these years I've been taking you apart, piece by piece. Stripping you...
416K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...