My Secret Marriage

Per theenormoussea

Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecuriti... Més

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's note
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
New book

Chapter 16

20K 892 11
Per theenormoussea

Sadhvi 's pov:

My dad left us in living room giving our space.

My mom said "Beta don't worry about cost and all. We have been saving up money for your marriage. So we have enough to get all the things you need. "

I said "OK mom as you said we will buy a pattu (silk) Saree but I really don't want more of that. "

We may as well buy any simple sarees or else some traditional dresses. They will be useful for me. And also don't waste more money on my marriage mom.I mean it when I say I want a simple wedding. "

She smiled in appreciation and said
"You really grown up very fast. It still feels like yesterday when I hold you for the first time in my arms. "

I said "Mom don't be so emotional..... I think Niyati auntie will not mind me coming here even after marriage. "

She said "Yes beta.... They are really good. Even after your dad said about them I was doubtful about the. You know that they are rich right?

I thought they will be arrogant and show off their money. But they proved me wrong. They are really down to earth. "

I hesitantly asked "Mom what about dowry? How can we arrange that in this short notice?"

My mom ruffled my hair and said "No beta.... They said they don't want anything as dowry. Their only request is to marry you with siddarth as soon as possible. "

And she continued "They even refused to let us spend money for wedding..... But we insisted that it's our only daughter 's marriage so let us bear the responsibility. So finally we decided we will conduct a small wedding ceremony with close relatives and we will offer only few sarees and jewelry as gifts for you. "

I felt thank full for them because they may not know about our situation.... But I know if they demanded dowry my dad would have taken money as loan from someone. I really don't want that.

I already feel lucky to be the daughter in law of Niyati auntie and Neeraj uncle.

My mom and I spoke for some more time and we left to our respective rooms.

It's been a long day....

I changed into my cute doraemon pajamas from the red Saree.

I turned towards the wall and saw that the time is already 6 :30

I wondered where Krishna went as I did not saw him after breakfast.

I asked my mom the same.
She said "You know na beta.....he is poor in mathematics. He is in 10th grade so your dad asked him to join tuition to improve himself. Today is the first day. "

I just said "OK......

Mom can I invite my friends to marriage? "

She said "Of coarse you can invite..... You can even invite your school classmates. "

I said "I have not said about my marriage to Akhila and Swapna..... But I think Geetha will come. "

She didn't said anything other than an okay.

I left to my room and opened my mobile.

I searched through the call log and hesitantly dailed Swapna 's number.

After some time she lifted the call and said
"Hello.... Savi darling.!"

I said "Hello Swapna. "

She said "what's special.... You called? "

I just said " Nothing special just thought about you and called. Is it wrong? "

I was having a battle going on in my mind whether to inform her about my marriage or not.....

Finally I decided not to bother her and started talking about casual stuff.

She said "No no.....You want to talk with Akhila? "

I said "For now you talk with me. I am gonna call her after you. "

She said "Hey dumb head.... Akhila is beside me. "

I smiled at my stupidity and said "OK pass the mobile for her. "

I talked with them for nearly an hour and hang up the call.

They said that as Akhila 's parents are out of station...... She is staying in Swapna 's house.

They are having girls night outs every day for the past three days.

Lucky girls.... Enjoying and all.... Here I'm stressed about my marriage.

Hmphh.....

I decided to call Geetha.

As soon as she lifted the call she shouted

"Got to know something about jeeju ?"

I was turning red..... What is wrong with all these people.... I am not yet married.

Priya is calling me Bhabhi and Geetha is calling him Jeeju.

Don't they feel awkward and all??

Her voice brought me to the reality.

"What baby.... Lost in my jeeju 's dreams?..... At least wait till marriage dear. "

I scoffed and said "Don't speak rubbish. If you speak like this I will cut the call. "

She said ""OK OK calm down my dear bestie.... "

"Now say you saw jeeju? "

I said "No.... His parents and sister visited us..... Not him. "

She asked "Have you learnt any thing about him? "

I said "Yeah..... You will be shocked to learn about him. "

She impatiently whined and said "Say fast why are you stopping in middle?"

I smirked and said "OK honey listen.....

Recently when we met at park I saw sudha aunty.... So I visited her next day. There I saw her friends Niyati auntie and Neeraj uncle. They were really cute couple..... I even met them at temple next day...... As you know after coming from temple my parents informing about me getting married in few days.....
It is to Niyati auntie 's son. Auntie 's mother in law is on her deathbed and her final wish is to see him married.
That's why it's all going fast. "

"As you know today they visited us.... At first i was quite shocked to see them.... But then I was relieved as I know they are really good.

And you know that my husband and his sister both are studying MBBS.... "

She said "Yeah... You said about that. "

I started "Haa... His sister, I mean my sister in law is none other than Priya. "

She said "Priya......as in our junior ?"

I said "yes as in our junior.... Her brother is in 4th year.He is Ravi sir's classmate. "

She immediately said "What a lucky girl you are..... You are going to have your crush and husband from the same class..... "

I said "will you forget about him... And start thinking about my future husband? "

She agreed and said " OK say more about jeeju... "

I said " All I know about him is his name.
His name me is Siddarth. He is currently studying in our college and is about to complete MBBS. That's it I don't know any thing more about him. "

She asked "Have you seen his picture? "

I pouted and said "No one even bothered showing me his picture. "

She said "And you being stupid have not asked. Am I right? "

I said "What can I do?... I thought Siddarth will come today.... He didn't come.After that I thought I will ask Priya about him but she has been teasing me a lot for asking his name.... If I ask his picture she may as well tease me to the death. "

She said " OK but when is the marriage? "

I informed her "Two days from now in a temple. "

She shouted so loudly "Whaaat?? "

I said "Have you not heard me before? "
She said "I heard but this fast....
I thought it will be in a month or two"

"I said no his grandma 's health is not fine. Tomorrow we will go for shopping and day after tomorrow is wedding. "

She tensed and said " what will I wear.... Can't you postpone or what? "

I said " You know I can't. If you want you can come with us tomorrow for shopping.

Yeah you are coming with me, even Priya will be there. Auntie said Siddarth will come but I don't believe it... You know why will he come for shopping with all ladies. So you will hell me choose my Saree. "

I gave no chance for her rejection.
So she obliged me and said okayyy.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

470K 23.1K 63
For her, he is the light of her life. She never thought of leaving him. But unknowingly they got into a fight. He went out leaving her alone in the h...
642K 45.9K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
YEH LAMHA ✅ Per aein024

Literatura romàntica

356K 13.4K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...