Call Me Noona

Oleh MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 40 or 50-something divorcee... Lebih Banyak

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)

88 8 9
Oleh MinbebeWrites

The next morning, I called a driver and we picked up all the girls and headed to The Raum. The weather was beyond perfect. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom and the temperature was a little warmer than average for April. The sky was perfectly blue and there were only a few wispy clouds hanging around.

Oli had taken to Tori right away, and they were chatting away in the back seat. Oli was almost 9 now and still just as adorable as when the fandom went nuts over her as a toddler. She could not stop talking about her Uncle Honey and Tori was soaking in every word.

EunJin brought my dress and planned to stay to help me in case there were any problems. I had let my girls choose their own dresses, but Nikki had taken control and made sure they were all similar and that the colors matched. They were scarlet red to match our roses. My bouquet was also made of red and white roses. The fragrant buds cascaded down the front of the cluster and were adorned with a spray of tiny pearl beads.

As we entered the bridal area, I stopped at the photograph of mom and dad and touched their faces. I wanted them to know that I was doing ok. I knew they would have loved Minhyuk and Mom would have doted on him like crazy. A wistful smile formed on my face and Nikki took my hand.

"They would be proud. You know that."

"Yes, I know. I just miss them so much. Some days it is worse than others, and today is one of those days."

"Come on, let's turn you into a princess... princess," we giggled at her use of Minhyuk's nickname for me. It was time to let the stylists work their magic. The room was a bit chaotic with all of us and all the stylists, but it was exciting. Nikki and I were giggling like schoolgirls and I felt giddy. Eventually we settled down enough that they could work on us. I let the stylist have free reign and she styled my hair in romantic loose curls and left it long in the back. She wrapped the front around a woven pearl headband. It was a very simple and elegant style. The earrings from Halmeoni completed the look.

A photographer and a videographer popped in and captured us getting ready. It felt a bit weird, but at the same time I was thankful it was all being captured. Kihyun stayed outside for this, since we were in dressing gowns and he was a gentleman.

I was actually getting a little nervous. We were legally married already, but this was different. This was a big deal and quite the production. I knew his friends and his parents' friends would judge him, and his parents, based off this event. It was sad, but a very real situation.

The hall was filled with roses and the scent was intoxicating. There were glass bulb lights and fairy lights hanging all around and gold accents in the decorations. It was very fairytale-like.

I stood in the three-way mirror and looked at the image before me. I almost did not recognize myself. It wasn't that my hair and makeup were all that different, it was that I had never imagined this for myself. I truly thought I would be alone... maybe with lots of cats. Seeing myself like this, in a real-life fairytale, was quite overwhelming. I took a deep breath and counted to ten.

I had asked Kihyun if he would also take some "behind the scenes" photos. There were multiple photographers in charge of the official photos and some video cameras around too, but I knew his would be amazing and more intimate than someone I did not know. It was just the two of us in the room at that moment as the rest of my girls were finishing up with getting dressed.

"Noona, you look stunning. Hyung is a lucky man."

"Thank you, Kihyun-ah. I feel beautiful today. This dress is amazing!" I lifted the lacey fabric of the skirt and spun around.

"It is not the dress. You are glowing. I really feel that you two were meant to be together. I have seen a change in Minhyuk since you came here... a good change. He is more calm and settled... more mature. He is ready to be a husband... and father." He cocked his head to the side and smiled. "I know you plan to adopt soon. He is very excited about that."

"He is my sunshine. He is the brightest spot in my life and I can't even remember what my life was before him. I just know it was dark and gloomy. And I am so very excited to adopt with him. He is so wonderful with kids and I know he will be the most amazing father." He raised his camera and snapped a quick candid shot. He was very pleased with his shot.

Nikki and Tori came in just then. "Wow, Aunt Sunny you look like a real princess!" Tori exclaimed.

"Thank you, sweetheart. You look absolutely beautiful! That red is the perfect color for you." I held out my arms and she came over for a hug. "Thank you for coming all the way here to be part of this. It means more to me than you know to have you here." I stroked her face softly and smiled. Tori and I were really close, and I missed her. I missed our fangirling, our shopping trips, our spa days... all the things that you get to go with your 'niece' when you don't have a daughter of your own. She had been one of the few bright spots in my life for the past several years.

Nikki came over and hugged me too. "You really do look like a princess, Sunny ... Minhyuk's princess. This is the fairytale wedding you always dreamed of. And you have the right man to do it with. I miss you so much, but I am so incredibly happy that you found your Prince Charming. You deserve it." She got a little misty-eyed.

I felt myself tearing up and did not want to ruin all the work the stylists had just put in, so I took a deep breath and smiled at her, "He truly is my Prince Charming, isn't he?" I dabbed my eyes and the stylist saw and came running to touch me up. It was like I was going on Min's show or something. After she finished, I said to Nikki, "thank you for coming here. It would not be the same if you were not here. I wish you could stay longer, but I know you have to get back to real life."

"And you have a honeymoon to get to after this." She winked at me and Tori blushed when she figured out what her mom meant.

"She won't be doing anything like that, right Aunt Sunny?" she asked innocently.

"Of course not! I promise I will be a perfect lady," I lied... with my fingers crossed behind my bouquet. I barely kept a straight face when I looked at Nikki. I could see the wicked glimmer in her eye. Kihyun had to turn away to keep from laughing. The only thing that saved me was SeoYeon and Janie entering the room. The others followed soon after. Kihyun gathered us all together for a group photo before we went out for the "official" photos. I asked him to get one of just me and Tori as well.

One of the attendants led us to another room for the greetings. It was decorated with a beautiful settee and roses to match our theme. The girls helped me get my dress arranged as I sat on the chaise. Nikki futzed over my hair, getting it set just right on my shoulders. The photographer took a few shots of me there, and some with the girls around me. Halmeoni and Harabeoji were standing in for my parents so they joined in the photos as well.

It was a star-studded event and I felt like I was in a dream. The guests began filtering in and posed for photos with me after they stopped in front of a decorated wall for the media, much like an awards show in the US. I had met many of these people at Halloween and the yearend awards shows with Minhyuk. I did not know any of his parents' guests, but thankfully they introduced themselves. My face was getting tired from all the smiling, so I was happy when they told me this part was over.

I heard familiar voices coming down the hallway. Kihyun stood with his camera ready as Minhyuk entered the room. He captured the look on his face when he first saw me. It reminded me of how he looked at me that first time we met during hi-touch, only better. I smiled at him and he almost stumbled while walking toward me.

"Wow, Sunny-ah... just wow," it was rare for Minhyuk to be speechless, but he actually was for a moment. The others were also in stunned silence. I saw Kihyun snapping photos wildly.

"Same goes for you. You look incredibly handsome, just as a prince should." I felt overwhelmed as the reality set it. We were getting married... again... publicly. In front of his parents and their friends. In front of Minhyuk's friends and colleagues. In front of the media. He came over and knelt in front of me.

"My Princess, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And you look simply stunning right now." He held my hand and looked at me with a soft expression that melted my heart. "I can't believe you are mine."

"Hearing you say that just doesn't even sound right. I should be saying that. There are literally hundreds of thousands of women who would kill to be in my place right now, but you chose me. I can't believe you are mine."

"OK, save it for the vows. We have photos to take!" Kihyun broke up the moment, but we really did need to get things moving.

Typically, the groom is out in the main area greeting guests with his parents, which he had done while we were getting ready, and then the bride comes out. He wanted Kihyun to get some special photos of us before the ceremony. We moved over to a window where we were bathed in soft light from the early spring sun. I was really excited to see the photos later.

Minhyuk and I had discussed the traditional Pyebaek with his family after the festivities but opted to skip it. In this ceremony the bride presents jujubes and chestnuts to the parents and then later they throw them and she catches as many as she can with her skirt. This is meant to symbolize the number of children she would have. As this was a painful point for me, we thought a simple dinner with those closest to us was best.

Harabeoji was going to walk me down the aisle and Halmeoni was filling in as mother of the bride. She was wearing the traditional pink hanbok that she had ordered for the occasion.

Minhyuk's mother and Halmeoni walked first and took their places on the stage. The bridal party was next. Nikki and Changkyun, SeoYeon and Shownu, Tori and Wonho, Esther and Kihyun, and Janie and Hyungwon were all paired. Oli was escorted by her Samchon Joohoney and MinJun walked with his wife, Haeun. We had asked Bobby, but he said he would rather just watch. He was feeling the awkwardness of being a teenager and I did not want to push him. Shownu was our Master of Ceremonies and had to leave SeoYeon to attend to his duties as emcee. Minhyuk was next to walk the flower-lined path. He bowed respectfully as he walked and took his place in the center of the stage, waiting for me.

Harabeoji looked at me and smiled with those crinkled, wise eyes and patted my hand. He told me he was proud to walk with me and was sure my parents were watching. I had to hold back tears at the thought but knowing and believing that made me stronger. As we walked along the path, I saw nothing but Minhyuk at the end. He looked like he had stepped out of a magazine. His hair was its natural black color, and his tuxedo was tailored to fit him perfectly. The traditional white gloves completed the GQ look. I could not stop smiling as I walked toward him, and he was beaming back at me. We reached the end of the platform and I kissed Harabeoji on the check as he stepped aside for Minhyuk.

We faced each other and I handed my bouquet to Nikki. Minhyuk took my hands in his and said, "Sunny-ah, you left everything you know to come here and be with me. I know this will not be an easy life for you, but I promise to make it worth the sacrifice. I promise to stay by your side through the good and the bad. I promise that you will never regret joining this life with me. I love you more and more every day. You are an amazing woman, and I am so thankful that you agreed to be my wife."

"Minhyuk-ah, I am the one who should be thankful. You saved me. You brought me back to life. You are my sunshine and the reason I smile every day. You are my oxygen, and I can't breathe without you. I promise to stay by your side through the good and the bad. I love you more than I ever thought possible. Thank you for making me your wife," my voice was soft and full of emotion.

We removed our white gloves and my hands were shaking as I slipped the ring onto his finger. It wasn't standard practice in Korea for couples to wear rings, but Minhyuk said he wanted to wear it to show everyone that he belonged to me. He had designed them and had them specially made. Our names were engraved in between roses around the bands.

We turned and greeted our guests as husband and wife, officially. Shownu as Master of Ceremonies gave a short and heartfelt speech that made us both cry.

"Minhyuk-shi, we have grown up together and I have seen you become a confident and capable man over the past 10 years. Your positive attitude and happy virus helps keep the members grounded. I have also noticed that Sunny-ah has a calming effect on you," he paused as a rumble of laughter sprang from the guests. He smiled that adorable dad smile of his and continued, "you have set the bar very high for the rest of us now. I am hopeful that each of us will find our very own Sunny one day." He bowed to us and Minhyuk went to him and hugged him with tears in his eyes.

Next, we greeted Halmeoni and Harabeoji and then on the other side if the stage, we greeted Minhyuk's parents. Minhyuk gave each pair a respectful deep bow, then there were hugs all around.

After the ceremony, the guests moved out to the garden area. There was still a slight chill in the early spring air, but today the weather was perfect. The bridal party paired up again and the guests were all gathered as we each walked arm in arm down the garden pathway. A light breeze caused the cherry blossoms to fall like snow and swirl around us. Suddenly déjà vu struck. Everything lined up exactly with my recurring dream, the floating cherry blossoms, the pathway, the dress, Minhyuk's brilliant smile, the feeling of happiness that I had felt in those fleeting moments after waking up from the dream... it was all here. I smiled to myself as I glanced at Minhyuk. He raised an eyebrow quizzically at my expression.

I winked at him and we continued walking. There were cocktail tables and seated tables all around, and a plethora of food for everyone. Some danced, some ate, some mingled, and some left. The box for money gifts was quite full. In Korea, it is standard procedure to "pay" to attend a wedding, instead of giving gifts. The closer you are to the couple, the more you give. Generally, around $100 if you are close, and less if you are not. This money typically goes toward the expenses of renting the venue. In our case, we were going to donate it during the charity gala at the gallery.

Minhyuk signaled to DJ H.ONE and he motioned to the other members. They all came to the stage and sang a song that Wonho had written for us. They harmonized so beautifully that I got goosebumps as we danced. Minhyuk kissed me as the song ended and said it was time for my surprise. He took my hand and led me to a chair which had been decorated with roses and ribbon. He walked over to the DJ area and picked up an acoustic guitar. He sat in a chair facing me and Kihyun sat at the piano. They began to play a song that Minhyuk had written and composed, with the help of Joohoney and Hyungwon. I knew he had been learning to play, but he was playing like he had been doing it for years.

I could not stop the tears that spilled down my face as his husky voice washed over me. The song was probably the most beautiful I had ever heard, and he had written it for me, about me. He looked at me through the entire song and I felt overwhelmed with emotion. Nikki slipped me a tissue and then stepped back out of the "spotlight". When he finished, he put the guitar down and came over to me, took my hand and I stood. He took my face in his hands and said, "Sunny-ah, I love you more than I can ever say or show, but I want to try every day." He kissed me tenderly and the guests erupted into applause and cheers. We turned to them and bowed.

We found our way to our table, where Nikki had been sitting and watching, crying as well. She hugged me when we sat down. Changkyun appeared by her side and held out his hand. She took it and stood up, looking back at me as she did so. I winked at her and turned back to Minhyuk. I had a side mission during this reception, and it was time to deploy. "Minhyuk, I need to introduce Tori to Kai. Can you help me locate him, please?" I asked my new-new husband.

"Is it time? I know he is around here somewhere," he said as he kissed my cheek and went off to find his friend. I looked over at Tori, who was playing the part of wallflower by one of the drink stations. She had seen so many famous faces that she was feeling overwhelmed. Everyone was busy talking and no one noticed her standing alone. Minhyuk appeared by my side with Kai, JB, and Jackson in tow. They all congratulated us and hugged me. Minhyuk went to talk to some of the guests as I deployed my mission.

"Jongin-ah, see that girl over there? That is Tori. She is the one I told you about."

"She is very cute." I nudged him in the ribs.

"She is 13."

"I know, but she is still cute. I don't mean that in a creepy way," he laughed. "I am used to young fans. Of course, I will behave," he winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. Jackson pouted, "what about us? Does she not like GOT7?"

"Of course, she does. She loves you guys. She will be thrilled to meet all of you." I cocked my head, motioning for everyone to follow me. I walked with my handsome escorts over to Tori. Her back was to me as she filled her glass with soda.

"Sweetheart, I have some people that I want you to meet," I said softly as she turned to me. Instinctively, I reached out and took her glass, then moved to the side as Kai stepped up into her view. She froze and her eyes looked like they would pop out of her head.

"Aunt Sunny... is that... is that Kai??" she could barely speak. JB and Jackson stepped out from behind him, one on either side. "Jackson... JB?" Her voice had faded to barely above a whisper. She looked at me with complete disbelief. I just grinned at her and stepped to the side.

"Yes, it is really me. You must be Tori. It is a pleasure to meet you. Your aunt has told me a lot about you." Kai held out his hand and she placed hers in his. He leaned forward and kissed her fingers, like we had seen in so many old movies. She caught herself against the table with her other hand as she became a bit unsteady and wobbly.

"Omo, Kai oppa. I cannot believe this. You are really Kai and you are holding my hand!" He laughed and stood straight. I saw Tori blush as he stepped in to stand beside her. She shot me a quick glance and her smile was worth everything.

Jackson and JB introduced themselves as well. They were all so polite and friendly. I was very proud to call them friends. I left them all to talk and went back to my husband. I looked back over, and Kai had led her to the dancefloor and was dancing with her, keeping a respectful distance as he promised. JB and Jackson were standing by for their turns. Tori was in heaven. I finally spotted Bobby talking to Joohoney. Their conversation was very animated, and it looked like Bobby was having a great time.

Minhyuk and I started swaying to the music, not quite dancing, but moving together. "We are double married now. You can't get out of it," Minhyuk teased and brushed his nose against mine.

"Not a chance of that happening. I love being double married to you," I laughed.

We danced, we ate cake, we mingled, we toasted, we hugged everyone. I threw the bouquet and Nikki caught it. Changkyun ducked behind Hyungwon and peeked around to wink at her. She blushed. It was a glorious afternoon. As the sun started setting, the temperature started dropping. The lights in the garden enhanced the fairytale scene.

Minhyuk and I slipped away to the bridal room to change out of our wedding clothes so we could head to dinner. Nikki and the kids were heading back in two days and I wanted to make sure to spend time with them while I could.

Once inside, Minhyuk grasped me by the waist and pulled me fully against his body. He reached behind me and secured the lock on the door.

"Hello Mrs. Lee," he said huskily as he cocked his head to the side and looked at me with a sexy smile.

"Hello Mr. Lee," I smiled back.

"I know that we have important plans tonight, but I really just want to take you home and make love to you. I want to hold you, to feel your skin against mine..." his lips were against my ear, sending electricity down my spine. He continued, "I want to hear you call my name in that breathless voice." Just hearing him say those things made my insides turn to jelly. The heat of his hands through the thin fabric covering my hips was starting a fire in me that only he could contain.

"Is there somewhere we can go? A hidden corner or something..." I bit my lip as I lowered my eyes seductively at him. He grasped the back of my neck and tilted my head back to kiss me. That did not help lessen my longing. It just fanned the flames more. I slid my fingers through his jet black hair and kissed him with an urgency that I had not realized I felt.

"What is wrong with here..." he said between kisses. I had already started unbuttoning his shirt and his bowtie was still on. I was getting frustrated with the clasp on the tie and my hands were shaking. He smiled at me and took both of my hands in his, then reached up and removed it in one movement. I smiled and resumed removing his shirt.

We fumbled our way into the changing area and I turned and lifted my hair so he could untie the corset-style satin ribbon on my back. He traced the curve of my shoulder with his fingertips and then with his lips before tugging on the ribbon. The bodice loosened and he eased the straps down my arms. I held the dress as it fell free from my body and I carefully stepped out of it. I hung the garment on the special hanger and turned back to Minhyuk. I was wearing fleshtone lace thong underwear, a strapless bra, thigh-high stockings, and my heels. He was looking at me like I was a steak dinner... and he hadn't eaten in days.

He licked his lips and leaned in close, his hands on my waist and his lips almost touching mine. He whispered, "Tonight will be a night you will never forget, I hope you are ready for me," as he slid his tongue along the tender flesh of my lips and captured my mouth with his. The kiss left me breathless and hungry for more. "For now though, just a taste." He slid his hand down my stomach and over the lace thong and then his long fingers found their way under the lace and into my aching core. I arched against his hand as he muffled my cries with his kiss. "I can't wait any longer," his voice was raspy and his breathing ragged. "I have to have you now, you are driving me insane, Jagi." With one swift movement, he slid my thong off my hips and let the scrap of fabric fall to the floor. I lifted a leg to step out of it and he captured that leg and pulled it behind him.

My unsteady fingers finally managed to unfasten his belt and pants. He lifted me and I wrapped both legs around him. We landed with a thud against the wall as he thrust into me. I grasped his shoulders and tightened my legs. I locked eyes with him and had to stifle the cries coming from my throat. The urgency overtook us both and we climaxed together, but neither was ready for it to be over. But like Min had said, this was just a taste. He held me like that for a moment after, our foreheads resting together. As our breathing gradually returned to normal, he rested his forehead against mine and whispered, "you were right. It is even better now that we are married."

I smiled and planted a soft kiss on his perfect lips, "double married," I added. He reached up and cupped my face with his hand and kissed me tenderly. "We should get back out there. They are probably looking for the guests of honor." I winked at him and he smiled.

"We had newlywed business to tend to. They will understand," we giggled.

For dinner with family, we changed into less formal clothing. I wore the other dress EunJin had made for me. It seemed appropriate to wear it again today. Minhyuk could not keep his hands off me that night. He held my hand, brushed against me, stroked my hair, played with my thigh under the table... anything he could do to tease me. It reminded me a little of the night of the "first date" fanmeet, only more touchy and intimate. I also caught him staring at me with that wicked gleam in his eyes quite often throughout the night.

I was sure he was planning something. He loved surprising me, so I was excited to find out what he was up to. He had also promised quite a night, so there was that to look forward to. At one point, he propped his arm on the back of my chair, brushed my hair back behind my ear, tilted his head, and looked at me with that sexy half smile. It took all my self-control not to have him right there on the table.

As much as I loved spending time with everyone, I was so ready for dinner to be over. As Minhyuk had said earlier, we had newlywed business to attend to. Finally, dessert was finished, and we were ready to go. Halmeoni had been talking to the kids and asked Nikki if they could stay with her that night. Nikki answered yes... maybe a little too fast. I stifled a laugh by turning it into a cough and she shot me a look filled with daggers. That made it worse and I had to look away. They were leaving late the next day, so I know she was excited to get another night free. She and Changkyun exchanged a flirty look and I knew exactly what her plans were for the night... pretty much the same as mine.

Hugs and goodbyes were shared all around. Minhyuk's parents hugged us the most. His mother was beaming with pride at her oldest son finally getting married. She patted his cheek and told him to make sure we came to visit soon. He promised and hugged her again. She hugged me and told me to take care of her baby, and I told her I would do my absolute best. Minhyuk asked, "are you ready princess?" as he took my hand.

"I am more than ready, my prince," I giggled. I felt giddy and I had not even had anything to drink. I was drunk on the night, on this man. He kissed the back of my hand and we headed to our car... tonight it was our chariot. 

Sunny is the luckiest girl in the world! How did you guys like the ceremony? I will be honest, I have never attended a Korean wedding, so I had to research all of this, just like most everything else, so please forgive any inaccuracies! After all, this is all pure fantasy anyway, right?

Thank you so much for reading!! Please vote and follow!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

471 19 11
Minhyuk x Female Reader Mostly Readers POV ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ "Your story starts, where mine ends." He put on a a seemingly unsure smile, shining more...
64.7K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
4.9K 277 32
{The code and The connect AU} The choices people make reflect their future. Sometimes they take the wrong decisions and end up losing everything. A p...
803 144 32
When Hannah Song comes home to take care of her nephew, she doesn't expect to fall for his teacher. A new AU fanfic featuring Changkyun as Hannah's...