protection. | DAVE EAST.

Von lolwydkira

"when I'm way down, you're my safe house we built from the ground, guess I'm home now" kidnapping occurs here... Mehr

main.
two.
three.
four.
five (filler).
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (filler.)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen - short filler.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine. (READ!!)
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three
thirty-four.

one.

69.5K 2.1K 2.8K
Von lolwydkira

Stock·holm syn·drome
/ˈstäkˌhō(l)m,ˈstäkōm ˈsinˌdrōm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.
THE KIDNAPPING STARTS MID CHAPTER.

Monét sat in the back seat of Raina's car. She got dragged out with her cousin and her friend once again. She hadn't been in Harlem for long, but, she wanted to go back to Charlotte, NC so desperately.

Her life wasn't exactly perfect but she hated change, it brought anxiety to her life and she felt like she couldn't control the things around her.

Impulsive decisions happened when she couldn't control her life, she often went back to toxic men from her past because she could control them. Stepping out of the car in her white forces hitting the pavement first, people looked at her not knowing who this girl was, seeing as though Monét had been stuck in the house for a couple weeks since she had touchdown in Harlem.

She looked across the steet and noticed two men leaning against a royal blue G-wagon truck. She knew who the two men were because Raina and Nelly didn't stop talking about them the whole ride. Apparently, they gained some liquid courage when they took Hennessy shots in the car.

Today was the opening of Samael's uncle Bodega. It was getting late and turned into a block party.

"Monét, just walk over there with us, you ain't gotta say nothing. I just don't want you standing here alone."

Rolling her eyes she pushed off of Raina's Buick. She didn't really like being with Raina and Nelly but her grandparents insisted on her finally leaving the house.

"You... come here." The unknown man pointed at 22 year old Monét, her eyes scanned over the tall figure and immediately fell on the floor.

"I'm good." Raina and Nelly's neck snapped to the side eyeing Monét. This was the most they'd ever gotten out of him and Monét wasn't going to ruin their chance to tell the rest of their friend group that they got to hang around Mael (my-el) and Isaiah.

"I said come here." Samael spoke with more authority. He leaned against his truck and Monét feet began walking to him.

"yes?" her eyes fell on his face and she scanned over the fine man before her.

"who is she? She's pretty.. my name is Dess." Monét face lit up at the comment, her face remained the same at all times but she loved to be complimented by other women. She loved to see women uplifting each other.

"Thank you girl, you're pretty too. Nice to meet you hun. I'm Monét." She watched as Dess wrapped her arms around pretty eyes neck showcasing the large Diamond ring on her finger. She didn't know who was Samael or who was Izzy, but she was claiming her man in front of the three girls and Monét couldn't blame her.

Raina and Nelly was plotting.

Raina walked away and she assumed that was the Izzy. She talked about taking him home the whole ride. He was definitely a looker but not better looking than the man everyone but her knew as Mael.

His eyes stayed on her and she felt like he was studying her.

"Monét, I like that." He spoke lowly, but still with much authority. His eyes switched from her face to Nelly who still stood there looking stupid.

"You can go." He mugged her, not sure why she was in his business.

"Don't talk to my cousin like that." Turning to look at Nelly, she gave her a smile. "You can go Nell, I'm going to be okay."

Nelly was not Monét's cup of tea at all, she didn't like how she carried herself. She didn't care about how many men her cousin slept with. She was pro-dowhateverthehellyouwantedwithyourcoochie but Nelly craved drama and that was something Monét had avoided most of her life.

Nelly smiled at the cash app ding that came to her phone and she walked away.

"Make that the last time you speak to me like that. Get in, let's talk." Monét hesitated but she walked to the passenger side. They were just talking.

Samael had been plotting on Monét since she entered his project building in Harlem. He owned the whole building and knew who was coming in and out.

Starting the car, he looked behind him noticing Dess and Isaiah getting into the car. Grabbing the rag from the middle of the console he placed it over her mouth until eventually, she passed out.

Speeding out of the parking space, he knew he had two hours to reach his second house in the outskirts of New York. He knew this was crazy but at this point he was desperate.

Samael pulled into the gate of his mansion with Isaiah and Dess behind them. He had only invited them over in attempt for Dess to lighten the situation. She was once like Monét and she grew to love Isaiah.

Samael wasn't hoping for love, but he did need her in order to keep his empire that his father threatened to take away if he didn't find a wife.

It was tradition that all the men in their family had to have found their woman married by the age of 28. Samael was one month away from breaking tradition and being disowned. (There was an episode like this of Criminal Minds if y'all wanted to know. S:4Ep:13)

Carrying Monét's limp body into the house, he laid her on his expensive couch. Isaiah and Dess soon followed behind.

"You didn't fucking tell me we were kidnapping someone. Just because I have Stockholm syndrome doesn't mean I want you help you two fucking idiots help someone else."

Dess was mad, she was angry and she was regretful that she was going to help them follow through with their plan because although it was wrong for them to kidnap her, they introduced her to a better life and she loved her in-laws. She got away from her abusive mother and life was looking up for her.

The Jones family only kidnapped Damsel's in Distress but she didn't know what exactly was wrong with Monét's life. She seemed sweet. She stood up to Samael, it wasn't something he expected.

A groan came from the couch and everyone's eyes fell on Monét. Mael rushed to the bathroom to retrieve ibuprofens from his medicine cabinet and Isaiah grabbed a water bottle. They returned in time to see her confusion.

"Our wedding is in two weeks. You have fourteen days from March 25th to plan a wedding. I am giving you the chance to do your dream wedding because this marriage is until death do us part. You run, I will kill you. There will be no questions, just a headshot. I am giving you freedom, however, until I can trust you, you will always have one of my men around you. You have to play the role of my wife on the outside, inside of this house I don't give a fuck if you never speak to me. You will have a black card with your name it. There is no limit, spend freely. You have a full wardrobe, Dess will now be your best friend. Anything questions, you refer to Dess. I am going to leave a folder in your room, on your bed. It will have everything in it, specifically a story of how we met. You learn it, drill it in your head because that will now be your most asked question from here on out. That is it, that is all." Samael stared at her once again before getting up from the couch and walking out of the living room.

This was the beginning of a crazy love story. That you're never going to want to end.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.1K 487 46
From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was fabulous. It truly was until I...
288K 11K 25
Its been 5 months since Ive been kidnapped. He took me. He took me and locked me up in this basement. Ive been raped, beat, and starved for doing not...
826K 30.3K 87
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly"
243K 4K 28
"I just wanna go home." "But baby, why would you ever wanna leave me?" ---------- Warning: Kidnapping, abuse, mentions of rape. This is for mature a...