SAJDAH- A Love Story... #miss...

Από __snowflakes__

**COMPLETED** Hussain misses his life before fame and is craving for a peaceful holiday away from his hectic... Περισσότερα

Author's Rant haha
Heyyyy!!!!
Chapter 01:: I need a break
Chapter 02:: MISSION: Escape
Chapter 03:: Hush Hush Hush Papa Sleepin'
Lil' Notice
Chapter 04:: The Journey Begins
Chapter 05:: Family, Fun and Fight
Chapter 06:: Knight In The Shining Armour
Chapter 07:: Why so clichéd?!
An Exclusive Interview
An Exclusive Interview~ Part 2
Chapter 08:: Guilty!
An Exclusive Interview~ Part 3
Chapter 09:: Uff, Yeh Ladka!
Chapter 10:: Outside The Scripted World
Chapter 11:: Over The Cliff
Chapter12:: Tu Hai Toh I'll Be Alright!
Chapter 13:: Just Tell Me Why?
Author's Note!!
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Chapter 14:: Pack Your Bags We Are Leaving
Chapter 15:: What A Mess
Chapter 16:: Hussain Asif- Naam Toh Suna Hi Hoga ?
Chapter 17:: Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein
Chapter 18:: I am Sorry.....
Chapter 19:: Yahaan Bhi Dialogue Baazi?!
Chapter 20:: Tum Nahi Samjho Gi Preet. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Chapter 21:: Take My Hand- I Promise I Wont Let Go
Chapter 22:: I See Myself In You
Chaptet 23:: Stop Freaking Affecting Me!
Chapter 24:: I Wanted To Trust Him
Chapter 25:: When You Hold Me In Your Embrace
Chapter 26:: Coffee Date
Chapter 27:: Old is Gold VS 1D
Chapter 28:: Par Yeh Dil?
Chapter 29:: Kya Yeh Pyaar Hai?
Chapter 30:: Bhool Na Jaana Mujhe
Chapter 31:: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 32:: Dresses, Dreams and Skype Calls
Chapter 33:: Invitation Cards
Chapter 34:: A Loving Husband?
Chapter 35:: Sleepover
Chapter 36:: Hopes, Tears Aur Yeh Intezaar
Chapter 37:: Uncomfortable Stares Aur Uski Yaad
38:: New Relationships And Purane Dost
Chapter 39:: Uninvited Guests
Stay In Touch!
Chapter 40:: Engagement
Chapter 41:: Clearing Up the Awkwardness
Facebook
Chapter 42:: decisions
Chapter 43:: When His Mask Fell
Chapter 44:: Jealous?
Chapter 45:: Hurt
Chapter 46:: Thoda Pyaar... Thodi Confusion
Chapter 47:: Good Morning?
Chapter 49:: Trouble Trouble
Chapter 50:: Payback Begins
Chapter 51:: The Teasing
CHAPTER 50 & 51
Chapter 52:: Caged
Chapter 53:: Fights and Confessions
Chapter 54:: Kuch Kar, Hussain
Chapter 55:: Haldi
Chapter 56:: One Chance?
Chapter 57:: Challenge?
Chapter 58:: Challenge Accepted!
Chapter 59:: Where Are You?
Chapter 60:: Saving Her
Chapter 61:: Kab Aao Gey?
Chapter 62:: Broken Promises?
Chapter 63:: Hope
Chapter 64:: Revealed
Chapter 65:: When He Fixed Everything...... Almost!
Epilogue
Thank You!!!

Chapter 48:: I Love You Marte Dum Tak

4.6K 327 72
Από __snowflakes__

~~~PREET's POV~~~

"Don't worry the patient is now out of danger," the nurse assured us and we all sighed in relief, "it was a mild heart attack and it's good that you brought him here on time."

I wiped the tears that had welled up in my eyes and hugged Rajveer veer Ji. He had been by my side for these past three hours. We brought daar Ji here after he fell on the floor, pressing his hand against his chest and sweating like crazy. By the time we reached his room, after Kashish bhabhi came outside, yelling, he had fainted but, thanks to Aisha's quick response. While my mind was numb after seeing daarji so lifeless, Aisha called for an ambulance.

"However, he is quite weak now and I would suggest that you don't do anything that would cause him more stress," the nurse continued.

Of course that was bound to happen. Meri life main kuch seedhe se ho jaye- aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta. Now there is no way I would talk to daar Ji about Hussain. I can't give him any sort of stress.

"liquid diets only and he will be discharged in a few hours. Just some final tests and then he is good to go," the nurse said and papa Ji along with Rajveer veerji went with her to pay for the treatment and collect the discharge papers.

"He was fine this morning- I wonder what happened all of a sudden?" Kashish bhabhi shook her head, "tu bhi toh mili thi na unse, Preet?"

"When? No," I frowned at her, "I was in my room the whole time and came out for breakfast only."

"Strange," she ran a hand through her hair and sat back on her seat, "after the morning prayer, he told me that he had to talk to you about something."

Aisi kya baat thi? And Why was he so stressed that it landed him here?

I rubbed my forehead with my hand and sat on the closest chair that I could find. Covering my mouth with my hand to stop myself from crying, I shut my eyes tightly.

Rajveer Veerji came up to me and knelt down next to my legs. "Don't worry- he will be fine," he passed me a weak, "look he will be discharged soon too," he showed me the papers.

He caressed my hair but, when I didn't look up, he whispered, "don't loose hope- we will talk to him."

"No stress," I told him, "The nurse said no stress and you dare not say any thing to him," I said sternly and walked out.

"Preet wait!" I heard Asmaara calling but, I didn't stop. Kyun meri life main sab theek hote hote kharab ho jata hai?

I pretty sure that I am cursed.

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

Staying at home wasn't helping much. All I could think about was Preet's grandfather's health. Woh kaise honge and most importantly; Preet kaisi hogi? After all, he means the world to her.

I decided to not waste anymore time and headed to the hospital. Yes, bhai wouldn't have let me go so I had to sneak out and grab a taxi.

"Emergency case- heart patient," I informed the lady at the reception.

She smiled and scanned her computer's screen.

"Mr Grewal?" She asked and I nodded.

"Go straight and then on your left. Room number 5," she said but, before I could follow the instructions, I saw Preet coming my way and behind her was Asmaara. She turned towards the emergency exit, where the staircase is located, and I stopped Asmaara from following.

"Hussain?" Asmaara frowned, "tum yahaan?"

"Yeah woh Preet ko dekhne aaya tha," I told her, rubbing the back of my neck and she pulled my cheek.

"Aww," she giggled and walked away. Isse kya ho gaya hai aaj kal?

I shrugged it off and smiled at this pleasant change. Quickly Fixing my clothes and setting my hair, I opened the door.

"Asmaara jaa yaar," Preet moaned, not looking in my direction. Her face was covered with her hands when I walked over and sat carefully sat next to her. She didn't look up but, she snorted.

I lifted my hand and placed it on her cold, shivering hand. She gasped at the sudden touch and instantly looked up with her bloodshot eyes. I glared at her with a smile on my face but, she looked away again.

"Chale jao, Hussain," she sighed, running the other hand through her hair and my grip on her hand grew tighter. Both of us kept quite until she spoke again.

"Rajveer Veer ji said that you are best one for me," she said with a faint smile, "woh daar ji se baat karne wale the and maybe that's why he invited you over."

"Is that why daarji is here?" I asked, frowning at her. She nervously chuckled and looked at me again.

"Hamein toh baat karne ka chance hi nahi mila," she shook her and rubbed her eyes, "now the doctor says no stress."

"You know Hussain, main na bohot unlucky hoon. My life... It's .. It's full of tragedies," she fumbled and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Hey, no, it's not," I said and she nervously smiled at me before continuing. "You have only been a part of it over a few months. I am the one living it. My birth mother wanted me dead, my mom died and I couldn't do anything to save her, my family loves my a lot but, they have no clue who I an in love with. Aaj veerji daar Ji se baat karne wale the toh unka yeh haal ho gaya- agar kar lete toh pata nahi kya hota?" She tried laughing but, badly failed at it.

"Preet aisa-"

"Aur tum. Tum Hussain har baar khud ko museebat main daal kar mujhe bachate ho," She yanked away my hands and got up, "you have spent more time saving me than being with me. Aaj yeh haal ho gaya hai Tumhaara meri wajaah se."

She looked furious and hurt at the same time; like she would explode any moment. "Don't you get it? I am jinxed. Just leave me before I ruin your life- before I ruin you, For God's Sake," she yelled.

I shook her by her shoulders and said calmly, "Preet you won't-" but, she interrupted.

"I know I will. Just go away Hussain. Just go," she had began crying now and I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around her.

She pushed me away and punched my arm, but I tightened my grip around her, hoping for her to melt again. However, her constant punching was making my already sore arm worse and I yelped. She flinched at the short cry that had escaped my lips and I smiled, slowly realising her from my grip.

"You are not jinxed- you are a blessing," I said honestly, wiping the tears off her face, "I love you and accept you the way you are," I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

"No, Hussain. I am not," she whispered, pushing my hands off her face and turned away.

Ab tumhein kaise bataoon Preet ki tumhare hone se meri zindagi ko ek nayi rah mili hai. Tumse milne se pehle toh main saans le raha tha par ab tumhare liye jeene ka dil karta hai. Tumhare saath apni life ka har sun set dekhna chahta hoon aur subha ki dhoop tumhare saath mehsoos karna chahta hoon. Woh feelings joh kahi kho gayi thi- woh tumhare aane par hi lauti hai. You complete me, Simarpreet Kaur, and I'll do anything to keep you in my life forever.

"Lagta hai tumhein ek baat samajh main nahi aati," I mumbled, and went around to stand in front of her, "main kahi nahi jaa raha and that's final."

"Hussain tum-" she raised her index finger at me but, I grabbed her hand and she gasped.

"Ziddi hoon? Pata hai" I completed her sentence, kissing the back of her hands, "Dheet hoon. Filmy hoon," I took a step towards her, "Par pyaar main hoon yaar," I pouted, looking into her shimmery eyes and leaned in to rest my forehead on her's.

"Mujhe unka dil jeetne ka ek mauka toh do," I cupped her face and she kept staring at me, quietly sobbing, "ek chance?"

"I hate you," she cried, fisting my shirt and then hugged me. I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her again.

"But, I love you marte dum tak," I hid my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her fruity fragrance. She snaked her arms upwards, wrapping then around my neck before gently kissing my cheek. My inside exploded at the sudden gesture and I closed my eyes, with a smile on my lips.

I released a sigh of relief and pulled her closer.

Aise hi saari zindagi bitana chahta hoon. Tumhare saath... Baahon main baahein daale.. Haathon main haath..

Bas hum dono ho aur koi nahi......

><><

It was short I know but, I wanted to keep it simple before a long and happening chapter. A lot is coming up i.e. The Sangeet...

New characters, misunderstandings, promises, fights... LOL only if I could fit all of it in one chapter... Though I promise That I will try my best to deliver a long chapter next time.

BUT, do you guys prefer daily updates of this length or long updates after every 2-4 days????

Please let me know :) :)

LOVE ALWAYS!! <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

207K 13.7K 40
•°•°Cover credit : @Sidnaaz23 Sidharth Shukla who is most eligible bachelor is forced to marry a girl named Shehnaaz whom he don't even know who is s...
Just A Chance ✓ Από 💫

Ρομαντική

70.6K 8.2K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...
7.3K 1.2K 14
Sidharth and Shehnaaz ,two individuals living their life in their own way...Their sibilings got married to each other through a love marriage but wha...
Mohabbat ✔ Από Noor

Ρομαντική

226K 16K 59
Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi gumnaam naamon se... Why does destiny alw...