9 years later( a modern httyd...

By multi_fand0mxx

hiccup first met astrid at outcast village when astrid lost her beagle puppy stormfly. their feelings have be... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:Goodbye Out-Cast village
Chapter 2: An awkward first day
Chapter 4: A tragic incident
Chapter 5: An accidental kiss
Chapter 6:Leaked photo
Chapter 7: Hiccup's confession
Chapter 8: Save the date
Chapter 9: Candlelight dinner
Chapter 10: Karaoke King?
Chapter 11: Parenting duties
Chapter 12: Family dinner
Chapter 13: Exciting news
Chapter 14: Clumsy Astrid
Chapter 15: The day before the trip
Chapter 16: School trip
Chapter 17: Travel buddies
Chapter 18: Lokied
Chapter 19: This isn't a dormitory
Chapter 20: A day at the beach
Chapter 21: "Double" dates
Chapter 22: Operation super birthday
Chapter 23: A memorable present
Chapter 24: The art science museum
Chapter 25: Who's that?
Chapter 26: Crazy ex-girlfriend
Chapter 27: Kpop the night away
Chapter 28: Boys and girls talk
Chapter 29: Back to Berk
Chapter 30: La Vie en Rose
Chapter 31:Poisoned
Chapter 32:Under investigation
Chapter 33:Nightmares always happen
Chapter 34:Road to recovery
Chapter 35: Welcome back
Chapter 36: Group study
Chapter 37: Surprising the couple
Chapter 38: Stay cool in the pool
Chapter 39: The power of besties
Chapter 40: Babysitting Astrid's sister
Chapter 41: Dinner with the Haddocks
Chapter 42: Truth and dare with the gang part 1
Chapter 43: Till we meet again
Chapter 44: Where's Hiccstrid?
Chapter 45: Stalker alert!
Chapter 46: 6 flags with the gang
Chapter 47: A new member has joined
Chapter 48: Truth or dare with the gang part 2
Chapter 49: End of year exams
Chapter 50: Results day
Chapter 51: Prom night shopping.
Chapter 52: Prom night
Chapter 53: Graduation day
Chapter 54: Barbeque party
Chapter 55: Sleepover before the trip.
Chapter 56: Embarking to Singapore
Chapter 57: Day 1 in Singapore
Chapter 58: A day at Universal Studios Singapore
Chapter 59: Dinner under the sea
Chapter 60: A morning swim on the last day
Chapter 61: SEA aquarium
Chapter 62: Back to Berk
Chapter 63: Surprise visitor
Chapter 64: Quadruple dates
Chapter 65: 9 years later...

Chapter 3: Hiccup the gentleman

118 2 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Hiccup's pov

Halfway through the lesson, almost near the school's dismissal time, thunder rumbled as it started raining cats and dogs.

"Alright class, that's it for today, no homework will be given since it's the first day of school. Enjoy your Wednesday everyone." I then heard Astrid mutter to herself, "Ugh, I forgot my umbrella." She then turned to me and asked, "Hey Hiccup, do you happen to have an umbrella with you?" I took out my umbrella and replied, "Yeah, let's go." As we stepped out of the school compound, I opened my umbrella and innocently pulled Astrid by the waist, preventing her from getting wet.

Astrid's pov

When Hiccup pulled me in by the waist, I was shocked, no boy has ever done such thing or in actual fact, no boy has ever shared his umbrella with me other than my dad. As the journey continued, I realized something was odd, I looked up and saw the umbrella was tilted more towards me, while I noticed half of Hiccup's shoulder was drenched. I didn't say anything until I reached the doorstep of my apartment.

"Thanks Hiccup, but why did you tilt your umbrella more towards me though, making your entire right shoulder drenched?" Hiccup then explained, "Well, I didn't want you to get wet even though you were sheltered. I was sort of protecting you Astrid." He continued. I felt touched about how much a gentleman Hiccup was that I pulled him in for a hug and planted a kiss on his cheek, leaving a mark.

Hiccup's pov

When Astrid entered her apartment, she turned to me and winked at me and said, "See you tomorrow, Haddock." In a flirty tone which made me blush super hard as I stood there shocked. 'What was up with her?' I thought as I walked home in the rain.

When I entered my house, mom was standing near the door, looking worried.

"Hiccup, where have you been? Why is your shoulder wet and what is that light pink mark your right cheek?" She asked in suspicion.

"Mom, what mark are you talking about?" I asked in confusion. Mom then took her mirror out at let me see my own reflection and it was true, there was a pastel pink mark on my right cheek. Dad then came out of the kitchen and saw the red lipstick stain on my cheek.

"Looks like someone has gotten himself a girlfriend already." Dad teased.

"Not true dad." I defended as I went to my room. I sat on my chair and thought about what happened 5 minutes ago.

Astrid's pov

"Who's that young man you kissed just now?" Mom asked when I stepped into the house.

"Mom, it's my old best friend Hiccup. Turns out we're going to be classmates." I replied.

"What kindoff personality does he have, is he someone who broke many girls' hearts? Someone with tattoos? Someone who smokes?" Dad asked in suspicion, he is usually concerned about a guy's attitude and personality.

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down dad, he's super sweet and is a gentleman. I didn't bring my umbrella so he shared his umbrella with me. And the sweetest thing is that he tilted his umbrella towards me so I wouldn't get wet. Besides, I think he has been single his entire life." I replied. Mom and Dad were surprised as they said, "Looks like you found the perfect guy to be your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I wouldn't consider ourselves a couple yet so... yeah." I said as I went up to my room and closed the door.

'Astrid, what the heck did you do? You freaking said "See you tomorrow Haddock" in a flirty tone, are you actually falling for him?' I thought, was I going crazy in love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 87 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...
5.1K 132 24
Hofferson and Haddock. Two names you only associate together with trouble, disharmony, and hatred. When Berk's High Council agrees to the joining of...
3.9K 83 9
Astrid Hofferson, shieldmaiden of Berk and second-in-command of the dragon riders, swears to tell everything to her betrothed, Hiccup Haddock, even s...
24.7K 345 23
This Story is about Hiccup and Astrid but mostly about Hiccup's life. When Hiccup was 5 years old, always hanging out with Astrid, one day he got sic...