𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

28.3K 541 783
By authorspencil

Pairings: Dream x Reader
Warnings: Descriptions of death, blood, violence
Pronouns: They/them

——————————

The glimmer in (Y/n) eyes continued to flicker as they glanced down at the chains that engulfed their hands. Their breath was calm and steady, despite having multiple straps of metal clung onto them to keep them in place to stop them from moving anywhere apart from where they was sat.

There, on the podium, in front of the people of Dream's country, knelt (Y/n). The moment was supposed to be embarrassing for them, specifically created to humiliate their character. But they just couldn't help to hold back the grin that grew on their face. It bothered the rest of the people hoping to humiliate them as (Y/n) sat there with a cheeky grin on their face, as if to taunt them, but (Y/n) really couldn't control it. The situation was just funny to them.

The way they ended up in this situation was pretty simple, but it's necessary to turn back to just a few months before, back when Dream's life hadn't completely turned upside down. It's easier to understand when you look at all sides of the story. Well, your opinions on this probably wouldn't change after hearing all sides of the story, but it's good to listen anyway.

(Y/n) was a fairly neutral party, they always had been - At least, that's what they had always said. They mainly fought for themself, but if (Y/n) and another person was given a common goal, they wouldn't mind teaming with them. But whatever it was, (Y/n) loved to do things for the sake of it being done. Whether it was for money, power or just the fact that they thought it'd be funny - as long as they got what they wanted in the end, they were free to do whatever they pleased. And they didn't necessarily have a particular limit to what they would do either. (Y/n) was courageous.

What were they fighting for in this case? Well, (Y/n) was always a pleaser of the people. But they wouldn't mind having the power that Dream did. Imagine what they could do with the influence he had. They were a little power-hungry, they would admit; moving to the Dream SMP only itched them more to take a step closer to their goal.

They wanted to try to get ahead and the one way to do that was to get through Dream first.

And let me just say, it worked. Incredibly well. Dream played directly into the palm of their hand and he had no idea. (Y/n) was almost surprised how naive he seemed to be. He talked a lot of big game. Saying he was this 'strong man with a huge IQ', but really? To them, he was nothing. It was often baffling how gullible he always seemed to be whenever (Y/n) made an offering. Every play he made was laughable and he continued making these decisions.

(Y/n) played it off smoothly. They were the kind soul Dream would meet standing by the end of the docks. Doing regular things, like lighting up sticks of dynamite and throwing them into the lake just to watch it explode. You know, something they knew would attract his attention. Which it did. He didn't find a lot of people that he found as interest as them, which is why it had caught his attention when he saw someone as bold as they were.

From then on, (Y/n) got closer and closer to Dream. The one reason Dream liked them because he was under the impression that they were very alike. Which they were, just not the kind of alike he would've hoped. He saw them as this equally chaotic and immoral person, while they just shared the same amount of intellect and manipulation. They had a few of his traits, just not the ones that he had wished to share.

(Y/n) fit nicely into the crown, by his side. They knew, if they had just waited a little bit longer, perhaps they could've gotten further. But they got cocky. (Y/n) started to do things like ask for information and sneak it over to his rivalled factions, like L'manburg in the hopes that it would spark wars.

But Dream, unfortunately, wasn't as stupid as they thought he was. Soon after the information got out, Dream started to see right through their lies. He discovered that they had been reading through private documents and trades, stealing weaponry and reading in on information that could one-hundred percent be used as blackmail. That's when he discovered that (Y/n) wasn't the ally he had hoped they would be. (Y/n) was worse. Much, much worse.

There was no way to make them forget the information they had already memorised or give in the files that they had taken. Dream had been tricked, backstabbed, and quite possibly, bamboozled. There was no going back from him. To save him the humiliation she could bring upon his name, what could he do? Well. With a man with his power and fame, he knew exactly what he would do.

Dream wanted a public execution. He knew that they had planned to humiliate them while they took the title of the leader, so he planned to flip it on them to save himself the embarrassment.

On that day, the town stood around the stage to watch (Y/n) get slaughtered. It didn't take a lot to pique the interest of the people, it would seem. Every assembly among the podium that the country had was often crowded, but it had never been more crowded than it was on that day. A bunch of people all showed up to witness the happening, hoping to see the humiliation to point of laugh at the victim as they died. That's what the whole gathering was for.

This was actually really funny to them. Not because they were some sort of masochist, but because they found it amusing that The Dream had actually fallen for their tricks. Sure, it took months for it to play out the way it did, but it worked. And now Dream was stood beside one of the pillars, sharpening one of his arrows to prepare for (Y/n)'s death, which he would perform himself.

"I don't understand what's so funny, this is your funeral." Dream murmured to (Y/n) as he prepared. (Y/n) chuckled lightly and scratched the back of their palm before turning their head up to Dream.

"It's funny because I had the last laugh." They replied smugly.

"It doesn't look like you have. We're at your execution, you know. It's actually pretty funny for me."

"How so?"

"Because at the end of the day, this just proves that I still have the most power." He argued back through gritted teeth.

"Oh, come on now." They smiled, uttering in a gravelly tone as if to taunt him. "This just sounds like you throwing a hissy fit after your crush rejected you."

"Whatever." He grunted. "You're still below me. As it should be."

"No... No, I don't think so." (Y/n) winced, smiling. "I think this whole execution is just a whole overreaction to you accidentally opening yourself up to someone who turned out to be someone who never loved you at all." They flashed him an innocent smile, the kind you know that'd be hiding lies. His grip on the arrow tightened.

Dream stayed silent.

"Aww," she frowned. "Did 'wittle Dreamy actually believe that I loved him?" (Y/n) taunted, leaning forward. "Did you fall for me?" Their eyelashes fluttered.

"I don't fall." He grumbled.

"Well, that doesn't sound right." They smirked. "Because from what I've gathered, you let a stranger into the hands of information you wouldn't want getting out into the public."

Dream rolled his eyes, muttering to himself as he took the crossbow from the side and loaded the arrow into it.

"You're right." He cleared his throat. "I don't want that information getting out. Which is why I'm here to kill you."

"Are you sure it's not the love thing?" They teased as he made his way over to them. Dream's cheeks flushed a pink colour, but he quickly hid it by turning his mask over to cover his face, the large smile immediately being visible to everybody.

The crowd suddenly went silent when they saw that Dream began to hold up his crossbow to them, the smile on his mask looking as intimidating as ever. The wave of people just stopped talking to catch the event that was about to pass them by, a surf of shushes and bushes washed over them all to silence the entire party. Dream exhaled deeply.

"Where do you want the arrow?" His words muffled, the crossbow aimed directly at them. They could practically feel the stinging of the weapon that hadn't even touched their skin. From behind his mask, Dream's eyes were squinted so that he could stare through the crosshair of his weapon, ready to pull the trigger at any moment.

"In the heart." (Y/n) said in a mocking tone.

"You don't have one." He gritted his teeth, putting the arrow up right next to their neck and pushing them forward, causing their head to tip down to look towards their knees in their final seconds.

The final seconds that (Y/n) seemed to pass them by. They could even feel Dream's hand shaking against the crossbow as (Y/n) just giggled lowly. The silence built up between them before (Y/n) was able to finally mutter.

"Don't lose your head, Dream."

From that line alone, Dream just inhaled sharply and laid his index finger against the trigger, pulling it towards himself.

The arrow immediately shot out of the crossbow and drove right through (Y/n)'s neck. A loud gasp waved across the crowd as it happened. (Y/n)'s head shot forward as the arrow drove through them before it completely caught in their neck and cut off their airway. For five very short seconds, (Y/n) struggled to grasp for air, before they finally stumbled forward onto the stage, the blood seeping from the injury and onto the outfit that they had been wearing.

Dream looked down at them with a deadpan stare, the mask only making it look even more cold. They were right. He was foolish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 76.7K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
96.6K 975 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
10.9K 243 19
[<THE COVER ARTIST IS @sunaway_ ON TWITTER GO CHECK THEM OUT>] ALSO THIS IS FUN PURPOSES, PLEASE DONT FORCE ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK TO G...
338K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...