Bee.

A/N all of this has been new to most of you but some very special people had already read the first few chapters, however from this point forward everything is unseen. eek! enjoy!!!

It had been a few weeks and Harry did end up being turned by Ed seeing as it turned out both the people he had fell for were immortal, after Harry had fed they had a done something very... enjoyable, but we'll get back to that later.

Ed and Barack sometimes fought over who could have Harry on their lap or who kissed him last before bed but it was nothing more than teasing. Edward had apologised to Obama for assuming he was a horrible person but after they had spent nearly a month together, he couldn't deny how much he liked Barack.

Rumours of a proposal had been flying around but Barack and Ed had both assured Harry that it wasn't true seeing as harry had asked them to wait at least six months to make sure their odd arrangement would stick.

"Hey Harry-Baby?"

"Yes Ed my lovely?"

"Me and Barack were wondering if you wanted to go on our first official date as a trio?"

"YES! YES! Oh Eddie that's so sweet, yes i would like to join you. When should i be ready?" Harry bounced on the balls of his feet making his hair flop in front of his eyes.

Edward brushed his fringe back into placed and kissed his forehead. "6pm sharp, young one. Wear your best suit, we're going somewhere fancy."

Ed chuckled when Harry launched himself into his arms "Oh Eddie this is gonna be amazing. I'm sooo glad you and Bee are getting on so well. Ugh I love you both so much."

"Bee?" Edward looked down at him.

"Bee. B. Barack. Cmon Eddie-Baby it's not that difficult." Harry explained, as if it was the simplest thing in the word, rolling his eyes.

"Oh hazzy you're so silly." Edward poked at the half-moon carved into Harry's cheek.

Harry swatted at Edward's hand and pulled himself out of his grasp, "RIGHT! I'm going to pick out an outfit! Oh Ed I'm so excited."

They grinned dreamily at each other. "So am I, baby, so am I."