Drinking.

A/N zaynie is in the next chapter oooooh.
this ones kinda a filler just a lot of fluff bc we always need a good bit of fluff:)

ALSO I DONT KNOW IF IM GONNA WRITE SMUT OR NOT I MIGHT JUST STOP WHEN IT GETS TOO SPICY BUT IDK IM SCARED

(also bc i'm super extra stupid and keep writing ab food just keep in mind that they do eat human food as well of blood lolol)

OK ENJOY

After the debacle that happened earlier they all decided that they wanted to order takeout of tea so at around 8 they were sat in comfortable silence around the tv stuffing their faces with all kinds of fatty foods.

"I'm sorry about RuPaul." Barack broke the silence.

"Me too," Louis said quietly then he looked at Niall with eyes full of tears and told him. "If I'd have just realised he was that idiot that broke your heart earlier maybe I would've seen who he truly was but I was too far in when I found out. I hate him. I HATE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO US. fûck..."

Niall rushed over to Louis and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. "Hey, hey it's gonna be ok, you'll get over him soon enough. I promise."

They parted and Louis dried a few tears that had escaped with the back of his hand.

"Thanks man..." Louis said with a heartfelt smile "Hey we're all very depressed tonight, why don't I go get us some drinks to lighten the mood?"

After receiving a few encouraging nods he made his way into the kitchen.

Out of the corner of his eye, Harry saw Niall snuggle into Liam, the latter giving Niall a quick peck on the lips. Harry smirked to himself, glad that some people seemed to be enjoying the trip.

Louis came back with their drinks and after more than a few rounds they decided to call it a night.

Louis stumbled up the stairs to his room, complaining about something to do with how the steps were too tall for his legs.

Niall and Liam made their way into one of the bedrooms on the ground floor, giggling all the way. God knows what happened after they locked their door that night.

Ed carried a sleepy Harry, bridal style, up to their room while Obama turned all the lights off. Neither of the two drank had as much as the others because they were too paranoid as to if RuPaul would try and come back, they didn't want to leave their friends unprotected.

Edward changed Harry into his pjs and tucked him in, after changing he hopped in after Harry. Five minutes later Harry could feel a second body pressed against him.

Their holiday had got off to a rocky start but Harry was sure he would make the most of the remaining two weeks.

A/N
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO A VERY SPECIAL MARA WHOS BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETS!!!!!
<33333