Cheater.

A/N i completely forgot that i wrote Justin Bieber into this story oops

but i think he will come in handy in a sec ahh ok
a bunch of stuff happens in this chapter but yeah enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back to Harry's POV...

"Finally! Why did it take you guys an extra half an hour to get here?" Louis asked, curiously.

"Ohhh.." Liam rubbed the back of his neck suspiciously, "No reason, we..."

"We decided to take the long way so we could drive along the coast." Niall finished for him, it was obvious that it wasn't the truth but everyone was to focused on the golden sand gleaming at them from through the large back windows.

The beach house was situated right next to the sea, not even a minutes trek and you would be walking across damp sand. There was a pool out the back, it was heated so even in the dead of night or the blistering cold you could enjoy a soothing swim.

The house itself must've been victorian with obvious renovations. It was painted a cool cream colour and the bay windows were glistening in the afternoon sun. The same sun was bouncing of Harry's tight curls, both Ed and Barack noticed how gorgeous he looked and smiled to themselves then at each other.

The peace didn't last forever as Louis (who had traveled alone) walked into one of the rooms on the ground floor. Louis hadn't suspected anything when RuPaul had asked to ride with Justin to the beach house, assuming he just wanted to get to know some of Louis' friends. He now regretted this decision as he saw Justin and RuPaul fly apart, cheeks flushed and lips bitten red. Louis shrieked then ran at RuPaul, grabbing him by the collar and dragging him against the wall.

"HOW COULD YOU!"

"Lou.."

"NO! YOU DONT GET TO CALL ME THAT!"

"L-Louis- please let me- let me explain."

"How long?"

"W-What" RuPaul stuttered, face even redder than before.

"HOW. LONG."

"A few m-months."

"MONTHS? MONTHS!"

"I'm sorry, okay. Let's talk somewhere else."

"Sorry won't cut it."

"But-"

Louis cut him off "If it had been a one time thing i might, MIGHT, have forgiven you. But you've been betraying my trust for MONTHS. How do you even know Justin. What the fûck. This can't be happening."

Louis stepped away and sank into one of the big armchairs that was in the room, putting his head in his hands and choking out a familiar heartbreaking sob that Harry hated so much.

He rushed to Louis' side and pulled him into a hug. Louis rested his head against Harry's shoulder and continued crying.

"Explain how you know RuPaul, Justin." Harry asked without looking up from the crushed creature in front of him.

"We.. erm... We met just after i was turned. I- I needed guidance and RuPaul, RuPaul was there for me. We were in a relationship for many years and were actually engaged to be married but broke it off-"

Niall now interrupted "HOLD THE PHONE! YOU WERE ENGAGED TO RUPAUL TOO? WHAT THE HELL?"

"Wait, do you work your way into people's hearts then break them? Is this FUN for you?" Liam accused defensively.

When no answer came from RuPaul they all knew Liam was right.

"Get out." Ed said calmly. It was quite chilling.

"Wha-"

"GET OUT!" Ed rose his voice.

"Ok- Ok-" RuPaul dashed out, grabbing his bag and keys.

Louis was still crying but the tears were now running down his face quietly. The sounds that were once muffled in Harry's jumper stopped. He lifted his face up and looked at Harry in the eyes.

"If i ever see that son of a b1tch again i'm going to kill him."

"Me too, Louis," Harry placed a comforting hand on Louis' shoulder. "Me too."

A/N TEA. AND LARRY. ugh my murderous larents ily. also sorry for the slow updates.

justin probably won't be in the story too much now. i just needed to use him bc there's this one story telling thing where you aren't supposed to bring anything into a plot if it's not going to be used later. i know i'm not writing a screenplay but i don't want to forget my man justin.

anyway harry's gonna get pregnant soon bc that's gonna be fun ig and i have no ideas. (mpreg is always uncomfortable for me if there's no explanation so i'm gonna try and come up with a scientific explanation as to why we're getting a hobamed baby) and ZAYN IS IN THE CHAPTER AFTER NEXT GET EXCITED!!!

ok sorry for that whole essay i love you guys <3