Chapter 5: Flirting It Is

Start from the beginning

Without a word I stood up with my tray of food and went to the front so I can throw it away and made my way, afterwards, to my class.

~

I made my way out of the girls locker room, after All Might announced that we are doing a battle field training today, and ordered us to put our hero costumes on.

Not my art
Picture it with high knee white shoes, with heels
On her back, she has a scabbard for one of her swords

Not my artPicture it with high knee white shoes, with heelsOn her back, she has a scabbard for one of her swords

When I made it out of the tunnel, I saw my favorite chihuahua. Ignoring the glanced I get from a couple of my classmates, I presume it's because of my fabulous costume, I made my way towards him.

"Hey my love, long time no see." I whispered in his ear from behind. He flinched and turned back to look at me furiously.

"What the fuck?! Stop doing that woman!" He shouted at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked with my best innocent voice I could make.

Before he could say something, I did.
"Hey chihuahua, nice costume, I really like it."

Pride reflected in his eyes and he smirked.
"Of course it's nice! It's MY costume after all."
I could only shake my head, it was wrong to feed his ego...

After his statement it looked like he only then realized what I had on. He furrowed his brows, then turned his face the other way. "What the fuck have you on?!"

I looked down at my costume and then up at him. "My costume. What? You don't like it?"

"It's not practical."
Strange, is he caring for me?
"If you would like, I could wear my costume private, only for you~"

"If you do that again I'm going to smack you."
"I'd love to see you try, little chihuahua."

All Might cut in with complimenting us all with our hero costumes.

He explained us how this battle fight would work and that we are in teams, which will be decided per pulling a note out of a box. Because of an odd number in class, one of the sheets is blank. Whoever draws the sheet can decide which group they want to be in.

'Of course I got the blank sheet' I thought while shaking my head lightly.
"All Might, can I go alone? I am not a team person." I asked out loud.

He took a moment to think.
"If you insist young Mavis! You would go last, and choose against whom you want to fight."
I nodded, satisfied with his response.

~

After all the battles, it was my turn. All Might looked at me and asked,
"Well young Mavis? Who do you want to go against?"

"I want to go against two people in this class, if it is okay?" I watched every move from my classmates when they were fighting, and had 2 favorites that would be the best opponents but also the worst teammates.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded as a response.

"Who are the two you want to go against?"

"Todoroki Shoto and Bakugo Katsuki."

1137 words