Draco let out a scoff before walking Leo towards the vanishing cabinet. They all followed the pair as they made their way to the other side of the RoR.

"You couldn't have given it a paint job?" Leo sighed as he examined the cabinet. Draco wanted to say something but was silenced by Pansy.

"Step inside and think about its twin - in Borgin and Burkes. The second you come out of there, you need to apparate or else they'll get you," Draco explained, rolling his eyes as he hoped that Burke would catch him.

Leo stepped inside with the sword in his hand, before shutting the door a smirk grew on his face. He poked his head out the door, "Oh and Malfoy. If she was your girlfriend then why was she all over me?" 

Leo quickly shut the door and transfer away as Draco kept slamming on the door.

"Fucking Dickhead!"

-

Once Leo apparated to Coraline's house, he found a note that told him to apparate to the Forest of Dean. 

"Coraline?" Leo shouted in the forest, he placed the sword in the backpack that Luna had transfigured for him.

"Cora-AH!" There was a hand placed over Leo's mouth and once he turned around he saw Ron and Coraline - faces he missed dearly.

He grabbed the two friends and pulled them in a hug, a long deep hug. "Leo, I can't believe you're here. With the sword!" Coraline gasped, grabbing the sword out of his hand.

"Yeah, I got your message Lay. I still don't-" 

Leo was interrupted by Ron shushing him. They couldn't waste any more time as they followed Ron's light. The same light that appeared and led them to the forest, the light that was enchanted with Hermione's voice.

Ron gestured for Leo to follow them, a bit scared he did as they said. Leo wasn't good with the battlefield, he knew during the war he would most likely die. He just didn't think he would die before the battle began.

"Is that?" Everyone looked inside the lake to see Harry inside, struggling to breathe. Coraline quickly ran to the edge of the lake, running her hands inside trying to help him up.

"Guys, help him!" Coraline yelled, looking at the two boys in distress.

Ron took his jacket off before stretching out into the lake to grab Harry and pull him up. Once he was back on the surface, he began coughing up water and sitting up.

"Coraline? Ron? Leo?!" Harry was dumbfounded, he began rubbing his eyes and making sure he isn't dreaming or simply dead.

Coraline chuckled as she pulled her best friend into a hug, kissing his forehead. She handed him the sword and he was in complete and utter shock.

"How?" Coraline chuckled as she gestured to Leo. "I'll have to explain later, we got a Horcrux to destroy," Coraline cheered as she threw Harry his clothes.

---

Coraline's P.O.V.

"Ready?" Harry asked as Ron had the sword ready to crush the blithering thing to piece. Ron nodded his head and hit the necklace with the sword.

The four of us jumped back as there was a cloud of smoke, Voldermort's voice haunting us. I began screaming as the voice pained me, it began slithering in my ear which freaked me out terribly. Leo held me tightly as the pain kept increasing.

Suddenly, it stopped and I looked at everyone to see Ron holding the crushed necklace in his hand - grinning like an idiot. 

I fell back into Leo's arms as I took in a deep breath. "Well done, Ron," Leo breathed, pointing his thumbs up.

I got up to hug the two boys and demanded that Harry take us to Hermione. Not only for my sake but for Ron's, he owed her a big apology.

Walking back to their tent, Hermione comes out and runs into my arms. "Coraline, oh my goodness," she cried. I embraced her in a huge hug as I didn't let go.

"I missed you-"

She shoved past me suddenly and began attacking Ronald. "You complete ass, Ronald Weasley!" She snapped, shoving him back and forth.

Ron held the locket in his hands, grinning and winking at me. "Is that?" Hermione stared at the locket with amazement before she quickly snapped out of it and attacked Ron again.

"Yeah, destroyed y'know. Did it all by myself," he smirked. I rolled my eyes as Leo, Harry and I stare at the boy's ego.

Hermione huffed as she turned around and walked towards me. "Hello Leo-" she paused as she ran conspiracies as to why Leo is here.

Shaking her head she grabs my arm and drags me inside, "If I hear a peep out of you Ronald, I'll hex you into oblivion."

I was frankly quite terrified of her which is why I didn't object to being taken away. Instead, we sat down and I explained to her everything. From the point, we left to the point we returned.

AN: FINALLY! Next chapter will be the events that happen at Malfoy manor. I'm skipping the scene at Luna's house because that's just extra, we all know what happens.