40

Mature Content Ahead!!!!!

I was walking out of detention with Harry by my side, we didn't say anything to each other because there was no need. My hand was scarred to the point I couldn't even grab my bag, Harry had to hold it for me.

"Harry-" I looked up to see Cho fucking Chang looking up at us with her puffy eyes. 

"Fuck off Chang, you've done enough," I growl and push Harry along with my body, walking away. 

There was no way I was going to give that bitch the satisfaction of putting her "guilt" all over Harry. She betrayed us and especially my best friend, I wasn't going to let her think she can come back here with open arms.

I'm walking up the moving stairs when I see a certain blonde jolting his head and walking away. "Uhh- I'll meet you at the commons, I have to speak with McGonagall quickly," I tell Harry who nods as I ran Draco's way.

"What?" I spat as I approached him, he didn't look too happy and I could only assume why.

"Potter's army? Are you serious?" He raised his voice at me. He fucking raised his voice at me

I scoffed as I rose my brows at him, "Yeah and what about it?" He started laughing to himself, walking back and forth.

"I asked you if you knew anything about it and you straight up lied to me!" He snapped, walking closer towards me.

"Excuse me? Did you expect me to come out and tell you? No offence Draco, no matter how 'close' we are I would never tell you half the shit my friends tell me. Especially this whole DA thing," I yell, waving my arms in the air.

"You dragged my sister into this, of all people MY sister. Of course, I had the right to know," Draco rebuked, running a hand through his hair frustratingly.

"Your sister agreed to it herself, I didn't drag her into this so don't fucking blame that on me." He took in a deep breath before continuing,

"I could've prevented this from happening, Coraline! Why on earth would you think I'd go to Umbridge?" He yelled back, matching my tone.

I laughed pretty loudly as I walked up to him and yanked his pin, throwing it in his face, "That's why. You were going around, acting all 'powerful' and 'rude' to people just because Umbridge said you can. Not to mention, you hate my friends. Anything to watch them burn."

He had his back turned to me at this point. "Thanks for "worrying" but Bartholomew already knew. There was no need for your dedication." That was the last thing I said before I stormed away, heading back to my common room.

---

I spent the rest of the afternoon in my dorm, in bed not bothering to get up. I was mainly hiding away because of how much pain my hands were causing me but also because of the argument I had with Draco. I was harsh, yes, but there was no need for him to act the way he did as well.

The door to my dorm opened and I saw Fay walk in, "Mind if I come in and grab something?" I chuckled before I gestured her to come, "It's your dorm too, moron!"

She chuckled before walking to her bed, "Is your hand better? Mine's working at least." I sighed before mumbling a yes, not really in the mood to talk about that.

"Fay, can I ask you something?" I asked I figured I should ask her for her opinion on the whole Draco problem that's been sitting in my mind since I came back.

"Go ahead," she said as she walked towards my bed and sat on the edge, giving me her full attention.

"Let's say you kept something from someone you cared about but only because you knew they would say something. When they found out, they got mad but you told that person that you had every right to keep it from them. Should you feel guilty?"

She rubbed her chin for a while before shrugging her shoulders, "I would've told them from the beginning. If you care about them enough, you should tell them the truth." 

Maybe she was right...maybe he was right. I told my cousin who was in the same position as Draco but I didn't bother to tell him. Fuck...

"Thanks," I quickly say as I jump out of bed, grabbing my robe. "Where are you going?" She asks as I head for the door.

"I need to speak to someone," is the last thing I say before exiting the dorm and heading downstairs.

I walked out of the common room and was walking towards the dungeons when I saw Pansy talking to another Slytherin - Theodore Nott I think.

"Parkinson! Where's Malfoy?" She looked up at me with a smile before glaring at me as she remembered who she's with.

"Uh, Theo, go inside I'll be there in a second." The quite attractive boy glared at me before walking towards the dungeons.

She made sure he was out of sight before she said, "Why are you looking for him?" 

"We got into an argument and I need to apologise," I said. Her face scrunched up before shrugging, "I don't know, I'm sorry."

I sighed loudly as I leaned against the wall, "Are you alright? You've been off ever since Christmas." She chuckled nervously, something she did when she was about to lie.

"Y-Yeah, I'm just going through family stuff." I raise my brows at her, walking towards her and reaching for her hand, "Pansy, I know when you're lying."

She parted her lips to say something until I heard someone calling for me. I turned around to see my cousin jogging up towards us, "I need to tell you something, Coraline."

I shook my head, raising my hand, "Not right now. Have you seen Draco?" 

He looked at me oddly, walking closer towards me. He had a sympathetic expression written across his face, "It's about Draco." 

Draco's P.OV.

I don't know why I was so mad, I shouldn't be - I should be madder at my sister. 

I just thought she could trust me, she goes on and on about how she cares about me and wants to take things further when she kept this from me. Yeah, I fucking hate Potter and will throw a fucking celebration the day he goes to hell but I wouldn't snitch if Coraline told me.

I needed time to myself, to think. I headed down to the Quidditch pitch because flying is the only way I ever get real thinking done. 

I got to the pitches and saw Daphne Greengrass talking to a third-year Ravenclaw.

I shouldn't do this.

You're not dating.

You fucking need this.

You're going to regret this.

"Get lost!" I yelled to the third year who ran away in fear. "You didn't have to send him off you know, I was in the-"

"Get on your fucking knees!" I snapped, she rolled her eyes before dropping to her knees and unbuckling my belt.

Daphne Greengrass - the slut of Slytherin. You'd think having a body count of 8 is shocking for a sixteen-year-old but it really isn't. Not for her, I'm one of them.

She got to work, good work. One thing I loved about this is that we never gain feelings for each other, just satisfy one another. She was fucking good at whatever she was doing.

She took my dick and placed the tip in her mouth before I shoved the rest down her throat. She gagged slightly but I passed that off as she started sucking, up and down.

I closed my eyes in satisfaction, throwing my head back as she increased her pace.

What I didn't expect was to hear her angelic voice call out for me.

"Draco?"

AN: Hehehe!! I wonder who found them :))))

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts and opinions.

My TikTok is: @dracoomalfoy_